Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Animal Crossing

Comments

• Options
    SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member

onevillager has a loft bed. so jealous always wanted one. i ronically i forget about having no dresser when i see it.

Ditto!!! ONe of my villagers have one and I want it so badly... Also I want it in the Sims Haha!!!!!

I've decided my perfect village (which is probably impossible to accomplish) would be:
    Rosie, Maple, Kiki, Bonbon, Carmen, Grizzly, Tucker, Apple, Clay & Julia... but that's a super hard choice haha! Took me ages to decide. I have Apple and Clay so far.

• Options
    Okay you all, serious question but HOW do I get more villagers.

The first 2 came with my island...

The first 3 islands I travelled to had villagers on them I invited and after setting up houses for them with the kit's Tom Nook gave me they moved in.

But now I'm at a loss. I can't find any more and Tom won't give me anymore kits. I have the campsite now and a villager moved in but I dont want him so I haven't invited him and even if I did I don't think I could as I have no more lot kits to set up from Tom Nook??? There's no new villagers on islands anymore so I can't invite any... Tom Nook never asks meif I want to sell land? That option hasn't been unlocked for me yet, I know I need that option, but I have no idea how to get the option. Or can I not sell land while building a stairway? I have 5 villagers total and I think we can get 10 but I have no idea how to increase my number. Am I missing something?

nvm guys, apparently I HAVE to invite the first camper no matter how much I don't want to. *sigh*. The rest don't matter but you have to in order to progress. Oh well. Hopefully I can get him to move out haha. I knew it was too good to be true that I'd get all likeable villagers haha
  • Options
    I am soooo happy! I just found my all-time favourite villager, first island travelled to this morning when I wasn't really looking for her! So now Rosie is moving into my town in a couple of days!
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    i got the may day ticket from the airport. currently stuck in the maze .
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,883 Member
    i got the may day ticket from the airport. currently stuck in the maze .

Did not watch the video to see how it's done?
  • Options
    Another project on my to do list. Creating a Zen garden and relocating all my rocks. Takes about three hours and then 6 days for all the rocks to respawn.

https://youtu.be/J9QXgwYnkBs
  • Options
    Another project on my to do list. Creating a Zen garden and relocating all my rocks. Takes about three hours and then 6 days for all the rocks to respawn.

I saw this video a few days ago and tried it.. I spent 2 hrs placing mannequins on one quarter of my island and gave up and removed them Lol! I gave up for a few reasons...

1) I can't access paths yet. I put flowers instead of paths around the area knowing it's the only thing rocks can spawn beside but then realised I"d have to remove and replant the flowers every single time to actually hit the rocks.

2) I had barely anything on my island yet so there's SOOOOOO many places rocks could spawn meaning sooooo many mannequins (which were getting in my way... it was gonna take me 8-10 hours...

I've decided I'll try again when paths are unlocked, I have 10 villagers and more big things on my island meaning I don't have to do so many mannequins.

This does worry me a bit though because I feel like it'll take ages and then I'll accientally hit one after eating fruit and have to do the full thing again hahaha!!!
  • Options
    SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    Oh man, that rock spawning trick.... It would be awesome to have all rocks in one spot but NO WAY will I ever do that. :D Good luck to you guys attempting it.

My island is almost done. Took over a week to move all buildings and terraform the island. House expansion is complete as I just got the basement addition this morning... I'll take my time paying off this last loan. :p Billy tried to move out but I said no although if he asks again, I will say yes. Weber asked to move out today and I have no problem with him leaving. I just found him very annoying. He's up for grabs tomorrow if anyone wants him.

:star: Tip: The day after you accept a villager leaving they will be boxing their stuff up. Anyone can visit and invite them to their island if they have an open lot. The third day that villager will be gone and you will have an empty lot. Now is your time to go island exploring with Nook Mile tickets (or visit a friend) to find someone new OR just let the game pick a random villager.
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • Options

silly question why would you want to move rocks?
  • Options

I really just want them all in the same area to cut back on running around the island and making sure I've collected all the rock resources. Plus I've seen some really cool designs for zen and rock gardens and there are some really nice items in game that would fit well in a rock garden.
  • Options

aesthetics or so that you can get everything out of them each day without searching the island to find them all haha!
  • Options
    Here's another video on the May Day island. This one takes it step by step and seems a bit easier to follow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2p5BtL0B9PM&t=17s
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    Here's a pic of a rock garden. I snapped it from the video linked above. I like this one but would probably add some seating and plant a couple of the bamboo trees and some items crafted with bamboo.

KBBzzHQ.png
  • Options
    Just got out of the maze :) I didn't watch the video as I wanted to do it without spoilers... I feel like I did so-so haha! I finished it and got out pretty quickly, maybe 10 minutes? but I only figured out how to get into one of the 2 sections full of bell tickets so I ended up with only 4 to take home instead of 8 so I might have missed a step. I'll watch the video later and see what I missed haha. I got the one in the back but not the one in the front because I didn't have enough fruit to destroy all 3 rocks in front of it.
  • Options
    Just got out of the maze :) I didn't watch the video as I wanted to do it without spoilers... I feel like I did so-so haha! I finished it and got out pretty quickly, maybe 10 minutes? but I only figured out how to get into one of the 2 sections full of bell tickets so I ended up with only 4 to take home instead of 8 so I might have missed a step. I'll watch the video later and see what I missed haha. I got the one in the back but not the one in the front because I didn't have enough fruit to destroy all 3 rocks in front of it.

lucky. i keep having tools break so i can't get out or i get confusedand start over.
  • Options

lucky. i keep having tools break so i can't get out or i get confusedand start over.

I only had one tool break, after the first one I was able to get enough fruit and supplies to reach the crafting table and craft better quality tools that didn't break anymore.
  • Options
    I still can't terraform or build paths but I have some bridges/stairs now making it easier to get around, haha! I still owe 100k on the newest. I was hoping to pay it today so it's ready tomorrow but I've spent all my bells on turnips so prob won't happen haha!

I'm super excited though cuz tomorrow ABEL sister's opens!

Also I've gotten all 10 villagers now (well I have 8 so far but the other two plots are sold and ready. Bitty and Rowan will move in tomorrow and the next day.)

So my villagers are: Axel, Diva, Clay, Apple, Hippeux, Flip, Rosie, Bitty, Rowan and Norma.
    Apple, Clay and Rosie are my favs... I didn't like Hippeux at first but he and all the others have grown on me. I love all of them now but Apple, Clay & Rosie are probably the only ones I woudn't stop from moving out in the excitement of seeing who I get next at this point.

I had Celeste visit me last night :) Yay! My house has 4 rooms now including the entrance but I owe a fortune on this loan so won't be upgraded today.

And I never have enough Nook Miles Tickets haha.

I have Leif today sellign Holly and Azaleas. So if anyone needs Leif feel free to stop by. Dodo Code is BXTS7 until whenever my switch looses connection or I have time to play and want to travel haha.

If you are bored and want to play hide and seek feel free to come find me. In game name is "Ice" and I'm wearing a red, white, and green dress. I won't be online but I will be hidden somewhere on my island LOL.
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    There are some villagers I really want but I'm starting to get attached to the ones I have. I had a campsite visitor, Stella I believe, and I wanted her to move in and exchange with one of my jock villagers. She agreed, went to talk to Tom Nook, and said Bree had to move out. Absolutely not! So I told her no. I thought we'd be able to select who moved out.
  • Options
    There are some villagers I really want but I'm starting to get attached to the ones I have. I had a campsite visitor, Stella I believe, and I wanted her to move in and exchange with one of my jock villagers. She agreed, went to talk to Tom Nook, and said Bree had to move out. Absolutely not! So I told her no. I thought we'd be able to select who moved out.
    Only with amiibos.

• Options
    edited May 2020
    SimplyJen wrote: »
    Only with amiibos.

There actually IS a way to do it without amiibos.

After announcements when you know who the campsite villager is, save the game.
    Then talk to the villager and as soon as they say the name they would replace, if you don't want to replace them, leave the game without saving. Do NOT go the next conversation screen and finish the conversation. Just exit. Then reload and try again. Keep trying. They will say a diff random villager every time. (sometime repeat but it's random). After you'd said yes or no that's saved into the game and too late but if you exit first you are good.
  • Options
    SimplyJen wrote: »
    Only with amiibos.

There actually IS a way to do it without amiibos.

After announcements when you know who the campsite villager is, save the game.
    Then talk to the villager and as soon as they say the name they would replace, if you don't want to replace them, leave the game without saving. Do NOT go the next conversation screen and finish the conversation. Just exit. Then reload and try again. Keep trying. They will say a diff random villager every time. (sometime repeat but it's random). After you'd said yes or no that's saved into the game and too late but if you exit first you are good.
    Oh yeah I saw a video on that last night. I'll go ahead and link this video too:
    https://youtu.be/32Zl9G-oHTs

• Options
    edited May 2020
    Island is open again for a bit. It'sraining if anyone wants to fish and Rosie is crafting 3JMM3 is the code. Take one/leave one items around the island. Not too much since newish but it'll be open for awhile.

*Edit* Still open and caught 2 coelacanth in 5min! (usign fish bait)
    Post edited by SimAlexandria on
  • Options
    SeashoreLiviaSeashoreLivia Posts: 833 Member
    I've played like 150 hours of this game already. My only complaint is that I can't get all the fruit because I don't have nintendo online.
  • Options
    I've played like 150 hours of this game already. My only complaint is that I can't get all the fruit because I don't have nintendo online.

You still can! Use nook miles to go to islands. Rare ones give you diff fruit types. Also on rare occasion villagers will give you a diff type as a gift (more likely if you give them gifts and letters) and when you get one plant it
  • Options
    swcheppesswcheppes Posts: 3,027 Member
    I just got Animal Crossing! It's so addicting! I would love to visit others islands and have visitors on my island <3
    suRdkSd.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top