Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Animal Crossing

Comments

• friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    Exciting times. My museum is being renovated today and tomorrow Nooks Cranny will close for renovations. Finally starting to relocate and decorate my villager homes.

i think i'll work on getting the musem upgrade. my 4 star only lasted til today then isabeele started whining about scenery again. its a island not a picaso painting lol.

no she didn't say that but thats the way she acts. :)
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    Exciting times. My museum is being renovated today and tomorrow Nooks Cranny will close for renovations. Finally starting to relocate and decorate my villager homes.

i think i'll work on getting the musem upgrade. my 4 star only lasted til today then isabeele started whining about scenery again. its a island not a picaso painting lol.

I don't have Isabelle yet haha. And I don't think my island has any stars yet,haven't heard about the rating system yet anyways :)
    The villagers I most want are:
    Rosie,
    Dottie,
    Carmen,
    Bonbon
    Broccolo
    Bangle
    June
    Maple
    Robin
    Poppy
    Tucker
    Eugene
    Julia
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,862 Member
    edited April 2020

I don't have Isabelle yet haha. And I don't think my island has any stars yet,haven't heard about the rating system yet anyways :)

Isabelle is the cutie pie in Resident Services. Just sit on the stool and select island evaluation. She'll tell you your rating and what to do to improve it.
    Also while you're there talk to Tom Nook. Select let's talk infrastructure, then layout changes. It cost 30,000 bells to move your house and 50,000 bells to move a villager house. As long as you have the bells you can do it as many times as you want.
    edited April 2020

Isabelle is the cutie pie in Resident Services. Just sit on the stool and select island evaluation. She'll tell you your rating and what to do to improve it.

I don't have resident services building yet, it's only Tom Nook on his own in a tent, so no Isabelle. But that sounds expensive! I have 25k bells right now as I've been trying to pay off the loans quick. I'll have to keep fishing haha!

Do you guys ever sell your wood/stones etc to the shop or do you hoard it all for crafting. I've been hoarding it all and wondering how much I really will need haha

Edit:
    Caught a HUGE fish, haha!
    upbjKL8.jpg
    kEvrfkB.jpg
    I hoard all my wood and stones. Once you start upgrading your house you'll get more storage space.

I've caught that fish a few times. It's worth 9000 bells!

repetedly. in my game shes like a broken record. lol. but she means well.
    because of earth day i have to figure out how to transplant trees.
    I hoard all my wood and stones. Once you start upgrading your house you'll get more storage space.

I've caught that fish a few times. It's worth 9000 bells!

Wow that's a lot! I always donate my first of each to the museum, but hopefully I'll catch more haha! Do you know how long it takes to get Isabelle and the resident service tent?

And good to know about the storage. Do you always get more storage with an upgrade. I just got my second room to my house and did get a bit more I think. I tend to use most of it for new outfits though, rofl! I might have to sell some of my clothes I guess...

Eat some fruit, for each piece of fruit you eat you can use your shovel to dig out a tree, and then plant it anywhere else. (Can also break open rocks after eating fruit)

Eat some fruit, for each piece of fruit you eat you can use your shovel to dig out a tree, and then plant it anywhere else. (Can also break open rocks after eating fruit)

did it. got my tree trasplanted. tommorrow i get a new gorrilla.

Yeah, and the rock will regenerate somewhere else on the island so you don't have to worry about getting fewer resources.
    edited April 2020
    To get Resident Services you need to:
    Pay off your first loan to Tom Nook.
    Upgrade to a real house
    Complete Nooks Cranny.
    Have 3 new residents move in.

Nooks Cranny guide.
    https://www.gamespot.com/articles/how-to-build-and-upgrade-nooks-cranny-in-animal-cr/1100-6474991/

Here's a pic of Resident Services. It's not a tent but a building like the museum.

https://attackofthefanboy.com/guides/animal-crossing-new-horizons-how-to-upgrade-resident-services/
    To get Resident Services you need to:
    Pay off your first loan to Tom Nook.
    Upgrade to a real house
    Complete Nooks Cranny.
    Have 3 new residents move in.

Nooks Cranny guide.
    https://www.gamespot.com/articles/how-to-build-and-upgrade-nooks-cranny-in-animal-cr/1100-6474991/

Here's a pic of Resident Services. It's not a tent but a building like the museum.

https://attackofthefanboy.com/guides/animal-crossing-new-horizons-how-to-upgrade-resident-services/

Oh okay! Thanks! I have done all of that except my 3rd villager doesn't move in until tomorrow so hopefully the resident service tent will upgrade to a building the day after tomorrow :) It does start as a tent but it turns into a building after and I have the tent right now. But maybe I'll get the building soon. I'm guessing my island will have a fairly low star rating haha

https://animalcrossing.fandom.com/wiki/Resident_Services?file=NH-RS-tent-exterior.png
    https://animalcrossing.fandom.com/wiki/Resident_Services (the photo here is of the building you sent but the description talks about the tent you start out with and has a section for both the tent and the building)

:) That's great! Glad it worked for you :)

Hey do you guys have Abel Sisters yet?

yes. and i met kicks. i think he sells shoes.
    I have the Able Sisters. She shows up at Nooks Cranny after the upgrade and asks to open up her shop.

yes. and i met kicks. i think he sells shoes.

Do you know what you had to get to get the Abel sisters?
    I have the Able Sisters. She shows up at Nooks Cranny after the upgrade and asks to open up her shop.

Oh just saw your post... ugh,I'm still weeks away from the Nook's upgrade since you have to have the shop 30 days to get it and I've had the Cranny 2 days lol
    I got one... the other got me.
    lx4wPBo.jpg

Oh just saw your post... ugh,I'm still weeks away from the Nook's upgrade since you have to have the shop 30 days to get it and I've had the Cranny 2 days lol

the vendor who stands outaide.i think her name is mabel you talk to her buy some stuff over time and eventually she and whats her name set up a shop. timmy and tommy from nooks cranny i remember their names cause when i see them they chase me.

the vendor who stands outaide.i think her name is mabel you talk to her buy some stuff over time and eventually she and whats her name set up a shop. timmy and tommy from nooks cranny i remember their names cause when i see them they chase me.

I don't have Mabel yet either haha!

Mabel shows up after Tim and Tommy move out of the tent to their first small building. You then have to wait 30 days for the larger store upgrade. My store will be closed tomorrow for the final upgrade.

Lol, after trying to catch a couple I now run away when I see spiders. 😄 I hate how they jump at you.

Mabel shows up after Tim and Tommy move out of the tent to their first small building. You then have to wait 30 days for the larger store upgrade. My store will be closed tomorrow for the final upgrade.

Lol, after trying to catch a couple I now run away when I see spiders. 😄 I hate how they jump at you.

icaught a hermit crab last week and screamed. its hard to do . so i got excited.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top