Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Animal Crossing

Comments

• Options
    SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    what a cute sweater!!! I haven't seen that one yet!

I've been terraforming all afternoon haha! I added waterfalls by the airport and got rid of the fences around my 5x5 gardens and put pathways instead (much easier for walking through haha) and then I took out ALL my flowers so I could put dirt under them and replaced them.

Next to build a proper orchard!
  • Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    I spent much of my AC time searching for a new villager. I think I got out 5 or 6 times, but didn't see anyone I absolutely had to have. I miscounted and I'm up to 7 villagers with Zucker, so I'm going to be extra picky. The problem is I've seen that Nook will just sell the place after a day, even though so far I haven't found any villagers on islands unless there's a house available for them. So annoying!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    I spent much of my AC time searching for a new villager. I think I got out 5 or 6 times, but didn't see anyone I absolutely had to have. I miscounted and I'm up to 7 villagers with Zucker, so I'm going to be extra picky. The problem is I've seen that Nook will just sell the place after a day, even though so far I haven't found any villagers on islands unless there's a house available for them. So annoying!

Did you find one?

I'm letting Flip move out today. I liked him, but wasn't all that attached and Melba is in my campsite and I love her! So she's taking Flips spot.

I did the campsite trick and said to myself that, out of all 10 villagers, I'll let Melba replace anyone EXCEPT Apple, Clay, or Rosie (I want to keep them forever haha). Well, the first THREE times Melba said she'd replace a villager it was Apple, then Rosie, then Clay hahaha! But on the 4th game reset she said Flip and while I'd have preferred Hippeux I was fine with Flip too and not wanting to reset any further as it took forever to go through her card games each time haha,so Flip it is.

• Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    i'm depressed my internet tv and wifi were all recently shut down by cow .which caused my switch to go crazy. i finally just reset the whole switch but if its like the last time i did that i lost all my progress on everything. i restarted the switch cause the red controller decided to quit on me.
  • Options
    i'm depressed my internet tv and wifi were all recently shut down by cow .which caused my switch to go crazy. i finally just reset the whole switch but if its like the last time i did that i lost all my progress on everything. i restarted the switch cause the red controller decided to quit on me.

While I have no idea waht you mean exactly since my TV is an old silver box kind from over 20 years ago with no channels and i play on switch lite as that's what I have, it sounds disasterous. Really sorry that happened! Do you have to start the full game again? Or just from your last save?
  • Options
    I just discovered that if a villager is going to be packing the next day siince you told them to leave butyou change your mind, you can actually reverse this. You need to create a second character on the same island and you can tell them not to go wiht the second character (you can delete after if you don't want a second character on your island).When you log into your main they will run up to you and tell you they changed their mind.

Made a list of my favourite villagers so I don't fall prey to temptation and invite just anyone... I MUST stick to my list and only move out villagers not on that list.
    Yeah, my list ended up being 70 villagers long haha. Oops.
    Guess I need to start shortening it but there are sooo many I love
  • Options
    edited May 2020

Did you find one?

I'm letting Flip move out today. I liked him, but wasn't all that attached and Melba is in my campsite and I love her! So she's taking Flips spot.

I did the campsite trick and said to myself that, out of all 10 villagers, I'll let Melba replace anyone EXCEPT Apple, Clay, or Rosie (I want to keep them forever haha). Well, the first THREE times Melba said she'd replace a villager it was Apple, then Rosie, then Clay hahaha! But on the 4th game reset she said Flip and while I'd have preferred Hippeux I was fine with Flip too and not wanting to reset any further as it took forever to go through her card games each time haha,so Flip it is.

Unfortunately, I didn't get anyone before I ran out of tickets and ran out of ways to get Nookmiles. The next day, the property was sold to Soleil. Apparently lots of people hate her, but I think it's funny that they included a Gyaru hamster. Hopefully having a Snooty villager won't be too terrible.

latest?cb=20180505151740[img][/img]
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

Did you find one?

Unfortunately, I didn't get anyone before I ran out of tickets and ran out of ways to get Nookmiles. The next day, the property was sold to Soleil. Apparently lots of people hate her, but I think it's funny that they included a Gyaru hamster. Hopefully having a Snooty villager won't be too terrible.

aww she's cute haha and I don't mind the snooty ones, they are kinda funny!
  • Options
    edited May 2020

While I have no idea waht you mean exactly since my TV is an old silver box kind from over 20 years ago with no channels and i play on switch lite as that's what I have, it sounds disasterous. Really sorry that happened! Do you have to start the full game again? Or just from your last save?

my recent wifi issues caused me to have to take my switch back to just out of the box settings. in other words wipe it out no games complete restart.
  • Options

my recent wifi issues caused me to have to take my swutch back to just out of the box settings. in other words wipe it out no games complete restart.

aw man, that's tough!
  • Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    I started playing shortly after new horizons dropped. Haven't played the animal crossing games before and now regret that. It's so much fun. I honestly play it more than sims these days. It's just so easy to get into after work when I'm winding down from the day. Or to play at work but we have somebody breaking into lockers at the moment so until that's resolved I'm not bringing it. But anyway I've really been enjoying this game. I totally get all the fuss now.
  • Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member

Did you find one?

I have her. I actually love her.
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    Able Sisters opened today and now I'm broke 🙃

In more exciting news, my tatty, disorganized, unfinished, 8 villager island has 3 stars and already attracted the attention of KK Slider! I can't believe he'll be here tomorrow! I'm actually a little surprised and disappointed, I thought it was going to be a bit harder. I'll have to come up with a new goal.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    no whats tough is my switch is beyond warranty and won't go beyond the attach controller screen.
  • Options
    Able Sisters opened today and now I'm broke 🙃

In more exciting news, my tatty, disorganized, unfinished, 8 villager island has 3 stars and already attracted the attention of KK Slider! I can't believe he'll be here tomorrow! I'm actually a little surprised and disappointed, I thought it was going to be a bit harder. I'll have to come up with a new goal.

Congrats! And you unlocked KK before me then haha!!!!

My main goal is to fill up the museum and get my top 10 fav villagers at once... deciding on my top 10 is hard though lol!!!
  • Options
    dreamerz13 wrote: »
    I started playing shortly after new horizons dropped. Haven't played the animal crossing games before and now regret that. It's so much fun. I honestly play it more than sims these days. It's just so easy to get into after work when I'm winding down from the day. Or to play at work but we have somebody breaking into lockers at the moment so until that's resolved I'm not bringing it. But anyway I've really been enjoying this game. I totally get all the fuss now.

I play it more than sims right now too, but mainly cuz the switch is more convient at the moment than my computer haha. I don't thinkI could decide between the two games, I likethem equally.
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,882 Member
    My two snooty villagers are my favorites. Eloise and Bree.

ckBscCc.png

jyuEkkF.png

• Options

ckBscCc.png

jyuEkkF.png

I saw a video saying that Eloise is one of the top 10 hated villagers haha, but I love her too! I used to have her in pocket camp! Both of those are super cute.

Okay I've narrowed down my list of Top 10.. but it still isn't down to 10 haha. I wish we could have more villagers.

Apple
    Clay
    Rosie
    Carmen
    Maple
    Ankha
    Fauna
    Bonbon
    Eugene
    Tucker
    Kiki
    June
    Molly
    Poppy

So far I have 14 in my list (and 3 of those top 10 in my village, Apple, Clay Rosie).

I just can't narrow it down further so I guess it'll be the first 10 I find from that list haha
  • Options
    edited May 2020

ckBscCc.png

jyuEkkF.png

I saw a video saying that Eloise is one of the top 10 hated villagers haha, but I love her too! I used to have her in pocket camp! Both of those are super cute.

Okay I've narrowed down my list of Top 10.. but it still isn't down to 10 haha. I wish we could have more villagers.

Apple
    Clay
    Rosie
    Carmen
    Maple
    Ankha
    Fauna
    Bonbon
    Eugene
    Tucker
    Kiki
    June
    Molly
    Poppy

So far I have 14 in my list (and 3 of those top 10 in my village, Apple, Clay Rosie).

I just can't narrow it down further so I guess it'll be the first 10 I find from that list haha

Lots of cuties on your list I agree with. I'd be pretty happy if Maple showed up in my village!

Please promise me you will give Molly the eggshell hat if she comes to your town. I saw a post on Reddit about someone doing that, it's sooooo cute 🥺
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

ckBscCc.png

jyuEkkF.png

Apple
    Clay
    Rosie
    Carmen
    Maple
    Ankha
    Fauna
    Bonbon
    Eugene
    Tucker
    Kiki
    June
    Molly
    Poppy

Lots of cuties on your list I agree with. I'd be pretty happy if Maple showed up in my village!

Please promise me you will give Molly the eggshell hat if she comes to your town. I saw a post on Reddit about someone doing that, it's sooooo cute 🥺

Found it!

wwp87mqajvq41.jpg
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

ckBscCc.png

jyuEkkF.png

Apple
    Clay
    Rosie
    Carmen
    Maple
    Ankha
    Fauna
    Bonbon
    Eugene
    Tucker
    Kiki
    June
    Molly
    Poppy

Lots of cuties on your list I agree with. I'd be pretty happy if Maple showed up!

haha I haven't seen that hat, I'll have to look up what it looks like!!!! It sounds adorable though.

On my new leaf file I started with Genji, Cheri, Ankha and Molly (and Rasher, he needs to go haha!) so if the hat is in NL too I may be able to do that.
  • Options

ckBscCc.png

jyuEkkF.png

Apple
    Clay
    Rosie
    Carmen
    Maple
    Ankha
    Fauna
    Bonbon
    Eugene
    Tucker
    Kiki
    June
    Molly
    Poppy

Found it!

wwp87mqajvq41.jpg

OH just saw your update. That IS adorable!
  • Options

ckBscCc.png

jyuEkkF.png

Apple
    Clay
    Rosie
    Carmen
    Maple
    Ankha
    Fauna
    Bonbon
    Eugene
    Tucker
    Kiki
    June
    Molly
    Poppy

Lots of cuties on your list I agree with. I'd be pretty happy if Maple showed up!

haha I haven't seen that hat, I'll have to look up what it looks like!!!! It sounds adorable though.

On my new leaf file I started with Genji, Cheri, Ankha and Molly (and Rasher, he needs to go haha!) so if the hat is in NL too I may be able to do that.

I kind of wish we could somehow transfer our villagers to our new games. I know it would be hard, cuz they're on different consoles. But I've developed a soft spot for Mac and Benjamin and they're totally abandoned right now.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

ckBscCc.png

jyuEkkF.png

Apple
    Clay
    Rosie
    Carmen
    Maple
    Ankha
    Fauna
    Bonbon
    Eugene
    Tucker
    Kiki
    June
    Molly
    Poppy

I kind of wish we could somehow transfer our villagers to our new games. I know it would be hard, cuz they're on different consoles. But I've developed a soft spot for Mac and Benjamin and they're totally abandoned right now.

Same! If it could somehow be done through your nintendo account or something it'd be great haha!
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,882 Member
    I just collected 8000 bells from a rock! Most I've ever gotten before was 2100.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top