Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Animal Crossing

Comments

• Options
    SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    I just collected 8000 bells from a rock! Most I've ever gotten before was 2100.

That' s awesome! Yes apparently to get that amount you have to hit them very quick (or destroy them, if you destroy a money rock before hitting it it'll always have 8000 but less if you hit it first) I can never hit them fast enough to get the max amount hahaha! I have gotten the 2000 and 4000 bags but never the 8000 unless I break it open (in which case you don't get the 2000 & 4000 bags so you get less)
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    my most snooty i can't remember they came and left by the third week. but berado a bear in a vest moved in after that and looks snooty but says he loves my island.
  • Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    edited May 2020
    If anybody is even up at this hour lol I have Celeste on my island and am opening up of you wanna try and catch her or the meteor shower. Or just wanna swing by. There is some take one leave one items by the clothing shop in a little stone fence area. I think I have some of all the fruits I have in there right now but if not and you see it on a tree and need it go for it.

Anyway, Dodo code JM0CF. Celeste is wandering out by the SW beach section. I'll probably be on for a bit yet. I'm nocturnal and it's only 12:40am here. Probably got at least an hour, likely longer.

Edit: And my internet went down so my gates have been closed. If it comes back up I'll reopen but I suspect I'm offline for the night. Because my internet provider sucks and does this like once a month, just kills the internet for like 6 hours.

Edit again: we are back open new code 45G8D

And.... nope. Down again... just gonna admit defeat for the night
    Post edited by dreamerz13 on
  • Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    Able Sisters opened today and now I'm broke 🙃

In more exciting news, my tatty, disorganized, unfinished, 8 villager island has 3 stars and already attracted the attention of KK Slider! I can't believe he'll be here tomorrow! I'm actually a little surprised and disappointed, I thought it was going to be a bit harder. I'll have to come up with a new goal.

Congrats! And you unlocked KK before me then haha!!!!

My main goal is to fill up the museum and get my top 10 fav villagers at once... deciding on my top 10 is hard though lol!!!

Have you spoken to Isabelle to ask what can be done to improve your town lately? It might help.
    I thought that KK would contact Nook and Nook would tell me, but actually what happens is KK leaves feedback on the island saying he's been hearing about it and it sounds like a cool place. Nook realizes the feedback is from KK and calls him up and invites him to do a concert the next day. The next day, during morning announcements, Isabelle says that he is here, then you are taken to the plaza to watch the concert. Immediately after, when you come out of your house, Nook thanks you for working hard to turn the deserted island into a bustling community. To help you continue to improve the island, you unlock the terraforming capabilities. He also gives you a copy of Eelcome Horizons (the song KK performs) and says KK will now visit every Saturday evening.

I'm very excited to have unlocked terraforming. It will be much easier to tidy up my island, now that I have paths. I'm just going to have a natural looking island though, no outdoor libraries for me :grin:

Geez, I haven't had anyone come to my campsite since Olaf showed up. And Olaf and Nate are still here, but Pinky asked to leave this morning! :disappointed: I told her no :grimace: I want only villagers I like in my village before I start letting any of the ones I like leave.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    edited May 2020

In more exciting news, my tatty, disorganized, unfinished, 8 villager island has 3 stars and already attracted the attention of KK Slider! I can't believe he'll be here tomorrow! I'm actually a little surprised and disappointed, I thought it was going to be a bit harder. I'll have to come up with a new goal.

My main goal is to fill up the museum and get my top 10 fav villagers at once... deciding on my top 10 is hard though lol!!!

Have you spoken to Isabelle to ask what can be done to improve your town lately? It might help.
    I thought that KK would contact Nook and Nook would tell me, but actually what happens is KK leaves feedback on the island saying he's been hearing about it and it sounds like a cool place. Nook realizes the feedback is from KK and calls him up and invites him to do a concert the next day. The next day, during morning announcements, Isabelle says that he is here, then you are taken to the plaza to watch the concert. Immediately after, when you come out of your house, Nook thanks you for working hard to turn the deserted island into a bustling community. To help you continue to improve the island, you unlock the terraforming capabilities. He also gives you a copy of Eelcome Horizons (the song KK performs) and says KK will now visit every Saturday evening.

I'm very excited to have unlocked terraforming. It will be much easier to tidy up my island, now that I have paths. I'm just going to have a natural looking island though, no outdoor libraries for me :grin:

Geez, I haven't had anyone come to my campsite since Olaf showed up. And Olaf and Nate are still here, but Pinky asked to leave this morning! :disappointed: I told her no :grimace: I want only villagers I like in my village before I start letting any of the ones I like leave.

Makes sense to me haha! I love Pinky (don't have her though)

PS: If anyone wants to come over to my island, I'm not online on my switch right now but turnips are selling for 196 at Nook's if you have some to sell, stores are open. Take one/leave on in front of Rowan's house on the beach. Native fruit is peaches if you want to sell others for a profit or buy them to plant/sell on your islands. Sahara is visiting with her rugs for sale and last i checked Axel was crafting a pear dress... dodo code is 38DB6. Feel free to run around and see if any other villagers are crafting . If there are other people on the island too then please leave via. the airport when done so the dodo code connection isn't lost. Have fun!
    Post edited by SimAlexandria on
  • Options
    edited May 2020

PS: If anyone wants to come over to my island, I'm not online on my switch right now but turnips are selling for 196 at Nook's if you have some to sell, stores are open. Take one/leave on in front of Rowan's house on the beach. Native fruit is peaches if you want to sell others for a profit or buy them to plant/sell on your islands. Sahara is visiting with her rugs for sale and last i checked Axel was crafting a pear dress... dodo code is 38DB6. Feel free to run around and see if any other villagers are crafting . If there are other people on the island too then please leave via. the airport when done so the dodo code connection isn't lost. Have fun!

I'm coming over just to poke around :smile:

Oh drumsticks, it looks like it's not working atm. I'll come around some other time.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

Oh drumsticks, it looks like it's not working atm. I'll come around some other time.

I lost connection but I'm getting a new code right now :) One second
  • Options

New code HBD0M
  • Options

New code HBD0M

It disconnected like 2 minutes after I got there :bawling: What I saw of your island is really nice though!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    Does anyone know if we can move bell trees while there still growing? I've got a couple that are still growing but I need to move them now that I can build paths.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,883 Member
    I know you can relocate it if it is still a sapling, just planted, but not sure if it is larger.
  • Options

New code HBD0M

It disconnected like 2 minutes after I got there :bawling: What I saw of your island is really nice though!

aww too bad. Code seems to still be working not sure why it disconnected.
  • Options
    Does anyone know if we can move bell trees while there still growing? I've got a couple that are still growing but I need to move them now that I can build paths.

Yep you can! I do it often:)
  • Options
    Just sold a Coelacanth fish for 15,000 bells. My second one. I'll eventually catch one for the museum. 😄
  • Options
    Just sold a Coelacanth fish for 15,000 bells. My second one. I'll eventually catch one for the museum. 😄

Awesome! I got a few the other night when it was raining. First one for the museum all the time haha!

I think the museum is my favourite part of the game! (And really I like it all except the LONG conversations when travelling and the fact we can't craft multiples at the same time of stuff fish bait haha)
  • Options

Awesome! I got a few the other night when it was raining. First one for the museum all the time haha!

I think the museum is my favourite part of the game! (And really I like it all except the LONG conversations when travelling and the fact we can't craft multiples at the same time of stuff fish bait haha)

Agree on the long conversations. Do you ever let Blathers explain about the fossils? :p
  • Options

Agree on the long conversations. Do you ever let Blathers explain about the fossils? :p

Only by accident! I'm always hitting the wrong options hahaha!!!!
  • Options

Only by accident! I'm always hitting the wrong options hahaha!!!!

Haha, me too!
  • Options
    tommorrow mom is going to help me change my wifi password back. i'm hopeing it fixes my game issue. if it does i'll be happy and sad . happy cause i can play again sad cause i'll probably lose my favorite villagers
  • Options

New code HBD0M

aww too bad. Code seems to still be working not sure why it disconnected.

I'm done with dinner and was about to try again, but I just realized that I have no money (a big day financially - I paid off a home loan, paid off a ramp, and paid for Zucker's house to be moved). So I've gotta capture some bugs to sell first.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    edited May 2020

I'm done with dinner and was about to try again, but I just realized that I have no money (a big day financially - I paid off a home loan, paid off a ramp, and paid for Zucker's house to be moved). So I've gotta capture some bugs to sell first.
    Haha sounds good :) Shops are still open for 3 hours, Sahara and Celeste are both on my island. I'm just getting a new code now.
    New code 1WX83. Enjoy

Might be busy trying to get in at first. Several on the way

• Options
    tommorrow mom is going to help me change my wifi password back. i'm hopeing it fixes my game issue. if it does i'll be happy and sad . happy cause i can play again sad cause i'll probably lose my favorite villagers

I'm sorry you might lose your favorite villagers. On the other hand you might get some of them back in addition to some you like better.
  • Options

I'm sorry you might lose your favorite villagers. On the other hand you might get some of them back in addition to some you like better.

hopefully it works cause of the reset it won't get off the screen where it shows how to attach the controllers.
  • Options
  • Options
    i had zucker too :(:'(

Hope you get him back!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top