Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Blueprint Builds

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    60s Hippie Commune w/Yurt is a very lovely yurt! @simsinmysleep :) Very great exterior design, very nice natural wall textures and lovely porch area for resting on rocking chair, playing music and using the bubbles machine. The outdoors laundry wash tub, clothesline, animal shed areas are great! The interior furnishing of the cabins and the yurt are lovely! Very nice colours, pretty curtains and lovely natural wood texture of the furniture.
    Thanks very much for using my art! <3
  • Options
    AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

Thank you very much @AlJay and @simsinmysleep !! <3
    BTW, @simsinmysleep , I love your avi :love: and the atmosfere of your 60s Hippie Commune w/Yurt. So cute! <3
    @JojoMOMSTER , your yurt is so cute too! <3 I love it.
  • Options
    JojoMOMSTERJojoMOMSTER Posts: 1,966 Member
    edited September 2022
    Thank you @simsinmysleep ! Your lot is a lot of very lively and vibrant. I’m going to enjoy taking a peek in game.

Thank you @AIRIS6962 , I l really like how you think and build in game. Your re-creations are especially interesting because things in Spain are not the same as the Canadian prairies. It’s not quite seeing the world, but still so interesting.
  • Options
    That is great😊 ! @SimTresa
  • Options
    SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,227 Member
    That is great😊 ! @SimTresa

Thanks! :)
    image.png
  • Options
    rosemow wrote: »
    Congratulations on Seaside Yurt being featured in this week’s forums highlights thread! @SimTresa :) That is great!

Wow! I didn't expect that at all! Thanks! :)
    image.png
  • Options
    edited September 2022
    Thank you @simsinmysleep ! Your lot is a lot of very lively and vibrant. I’m going to enjoy taking a peek in game.

Thank you @AIRIS6962 , I l really like how you think and build in game. Your re-creations are especially interesting because things in Spain are not the same as the Canadian prairies. It’s not quite seeing the world, but still so interesting.

Thank you, dear! Well, that's Andalusian/Mediterranean architecture which as you know I love. But in Spain there are many different styles, depending on the region. As a curiosity, I will tell you that I grew up close to a Tudor style house and, yes, in the south of Spain.

BTW; I do love Canada. If I ever had to move to another country, it would be there.
    Post edited by AIRIS6962 on
  • Options
  • Options
    simsinmysleepsimsinmysleep Posts: 651 Member

Thanks @rosemow @AIRIS6962 and @JojoMOMSTER ! And thanks again, @rosemow for sharing your pretty artwork for others to use - it was perfect for my little sims’ home. 🙂

Congrats @SimTresa on the feature! It’s such a lovely build. 🙂
    KGLsNuM.jpg
  • Options
    icanhassimsicanhassims Posts: 790 Member
    Thank you @luckyheather, it's great to see you too! I've missed you and everyone here. :)

Congrats @SimTresa!
    Get 25% off with the code: SIMS4FORUMS My Sims 4 Portfolio
  • Options
    AlJayAlJay Posts: 1,655 Member
    @simsinmysleep your yurt looks great!
    Congratulations @SimTresa on your Friday highlights feature :)
  • Options
    Thank you so much to everyone who designed such beautiful yurts for this month’s challenge! You all did such a wonderful job. I know this one presented some difficult challenges with the curved walls and you all did great!

@Lissykin “Yurt Welcome To Live Here” is such a great name for your yurt! I really like that you chose to make it for creative sims. You have added so many nice creative items for sims to enjoy. The way that you have designed the exterior with the landscaping works so well on the lot that you chose, and I really like the way you designed the deck as well. The interior of the home looks fantastic! I love the rich wood floors with the pops of color in the furniture. This turned out so well!

@icanhassims Wow! It’s been almost a year, welcome back! I’m so glad that you felt this challenge would be a great place to get back into the game. Desert Roundhouse is a wonderful yurt! I like the desert atmosphere that you have created with your landscaping, it fits so nicely in its surroundings. I love the glass roofed area and what a great idea to add a rooftop deck! The inside looks lovely! The main living area looks so open and bright, while the bedrooms have a very nice cozy feeling. You have done a great job of decorating this home, it looks excellent!

@luckyheather Luxe Desert Yurt is stunning! I love your landscaping, especially with the small pond and the pool in the back. The design of your roof is very unique and really adds a nice touch to the home. The interior of the home looks great as well. I love all the soft colors and textures; it really gives the yurt a nice boho vibe. You have added so many nice activities for sims to enjoy and have done a great job with the placement of the furniture as well. Great job!

@SimTresa Seaside Yurt is so nice! It is perfect for the merfolk. I love the exterior color and all the outdoor activities that you have added. The cupola on top is my favorite, I am so glad that you added it! I really like all the windows and the different wood textures and colors on the interior. The view the cupola brings from the inside is amazing! I really like the ocean artwork that you used and all the little Sulani touches that you added to this build. Nicely done!

@AIRIS6962 Marbella Bungalow is beautiful! I’m so glad you were able to do this challenge. You have made it so special by making it looks like your summer vacation home. It looks like it would have been a wonderful place to stay. I love the way that you designed the landscaping and the front patio looks wonderful with the curved fence. The interior looks great as well. I love the layout and the Spanish feel that you have given the home. There are so many nice details that you have added to this build that make it look wonderful! Well done!

@JojoMOMSTER Earthbag rescue is a wonderful yurt! I really like the backstory of the siblings who have lost their parents and it is great to see that you have added all the little details, like the posters, to make this really feel like their home. I love the simplicity of the design and the black and grey color scheme that you have chosen. The central fireplace is my favorite part of this build, it is such a thoughtful addition! You have done such a great job on this home!

@simsinmysleep 60’s Hippie Commune looks so nice! I love the rustic country style that you have designed. You were even able to make it look like an old grain bin! The deck on the front looks really nice and I love all the out buildings that you have added as well. The interior of the yurt suits the style so well and you have added so many nice details to this home. I loved seeing all your sims enjoying the home in your slideshow. Very well done!
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    Thanks, @icanhassims, @simsinmysleep and @AlJay. Never thought that would happen. :) I smile every time I think of it.
    Post edited by SimTresa on
    image.png
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    October & November Challenge

a3zDSD6.jpg

For the challenge this month, I have decided to extend the deadline until the end of November as it is a big house and I don’t want you to feel rushed. Please use the blueprint above to design a home. Your build can be on any size lot and any style you choose. There is no budget but please do not use any custom content. As an added bonus challenge this time feel free to make your house fall/thanksgiving themed. Please hashtag with #BB33 and #AlJay2000 when you upload it to the gallery. As always, if you wish to make a household for your new build, please feel free to do that as well!

If you need a starting point, I have uploaded a shell to the gallery for you to use. This is just a guide and can be put on any size lot with any wall and foundation height.

BlueprintBuilds –OctShell

Have fun! I am looking forward to seeing all your creativity for this challenge!
    Post edited by AlJay on
  • Options
    Thank you for all your kind words on the yurts and for hosting this challenge @AlJay
    This one is almost a McMansion! But I like all the gameplay on one level, and I think the primary bath will be really fun.
  • Options
    Thank you @JojoMOMSTER :)
  • Options
    simsinmysleepsimsinmysleep Posts: 651 Member

Thanks for your comments, @AlJay and that new floor plan is amazing! 😃
    KGLsNuM.jpg
  • Options
    It really is amazing. And thanks for extending the deadline. Now my brain's at war with itself. Do I want to vo Victorian? Or Craftsman? Kind of seems like craftsman would be too easy since I'd be temmpted to rely on the Seasons pack.
    image.png
  • Options
    Thank you @simsinmysleep and @SimTresa :)
  • Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member

ENTRY FORM

Challenge Number: BB32
    Origin ID: beckablitz
    Gallery Name of Build: Mt Komorebi Yurt BB32
    Link to album: Album: Yurt
    Additional Notes: This is a simple rental for Mt Komorebi. Apologies for the late posting. This is my first build in a long tie. Still recovering my health after my fall / hospitalisation last year.

I3xVPLZ.png
    fbEASS0.png
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    Mt Komorebi Yurt is lovely! @Becka28 :) Very great exterior design, warm brown colour and lovely patterned walls and windows. The interior furnishings are lovely! Very nice wood texture of the furniture, and lovely bedrooms designs. The tv watching and console game playing area is very nice :)
  • Options
    Your yurt looks beautiful @Becka28 Sorry to hear about your fall. I'm glad you are feeling well enough to play the game for a bit <3
  • Options
    luckyheatherluckyheather Posts: 19,783 Member

Hello @AlJay and thanks for the lovely review of my Yurt, I enjoyed doing it. You know my computer was overheating, well it went away and the fans were upgraded and soon after getting it back my internet router broke Sunday so I have had no internet until a little while ago as I got a new router in the post. Im now trying to catch up on everything, your new blueprint looks gorgeous, I will grab it soon so I dont forget. Its lucky I could play offline yesterday or all I have is a radio Lol, im so happy to be back :)
  • Options
    You're welcome @luckyheather I'm glad things are back to normal for you now :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top