Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Do You Want EP08 to be?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    Bluebeard45Bluebeard45 Posts: 3,889 Member
    Fix the baby. Spiral stairs. Useful kitchen appliances like a pizza oven and juicer plus a better tea maker. Hammock and a porch swing. But no doubt it will be University.
  • Options
    CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    Other
    none of the above
    HdLHa3j.png
    (โ—กโ€ฟโ—กโœฟ)
  • Options
    GordyGordy Posts: 3,022 Member
    Farming
    Kinda want to change my vote to vacations, 'cause I feel like we REALLY need them. We only have two so far, and they revolve around collecting and adventuring than vacationing. If you're not practicing Herbalism or diving through temple puzzles, there's nothing for you to do while you're at those locations.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,963 Member
    Other
    Gordy wrote: ยป
    Kinda want to change my vote to vacations, 'cause I feel like we REALLY need them. We only have two so far, and they revolve around collecting and adventuring than vacationing. If you're not practicing Herbalism or diving through temple puzzles, there's nothing for you to do while you're at those locations.

yeah my sims need culture vacations thats really why i liked past vacation themes
    โญ๏ธ AHQ Champion ๐Ÿฆ‡ Vlad Advocate ๐Ÿ‰ Team Dragons
    ๐Ÿก Gallery ๐Ÿ“– Stories ๐ŸŒ World Project ๐Ÿฅ” MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,129 Member
    Other
    I want it all ๐Ÿ˜. I do want University at some point but I don't really care personally when it gets here...as long it gets here eventually. I think I would enjoy any of the above, honestly.
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • Options
    12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    I can't decide which one!
  • Options
    AyKooChaoAyKooChao Posts: 676 Member
    Family-Focused
    Either family or university.
    #ConsistencyForAliensTS4
  • Options
    BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    Other
    Something with more activities/hobbies for sims to do. I don't mind the theme of the pack, if there's enough (IMO interesting) things to do I'm happy.
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • Options
    DaphneyyyDaphneyyy Posts: 70 Member
    University
    I want University and Farming the most.
    OldfashionedDearKestrel-max-1mb.gif
  • Options
    DaphneyyyDaphneyyy Posts: 70 Member
    University
    We already have a vacation type pack, so I don't believe we need that yet.
    OldfashionedDearKestrel-max-1mb.gif
  • Options
    Vacation-Type
    I said vacation-type because I want hotel functionality (as a new lot type that can be used anywhere). Also, we have camping and explorer getaways, but we don't have the resort-type vacation experience.

I would be interested to see a ski resort or water park/amusement park vacation experience
  • Options
    HCSauHCSau Posts: 506 Member
    University
    I'd rather they remain consistent with vacation destinations and keep them as game packs. I would love more vacation destinations, especially one that would be more suitable to young sim families; an Egyptian based GP would be fun also. Nonetheless, I would rather they come as game packs.
    As I've probably given away with what I'd like for young families, to have more for families would be great - even a patch that allows grandparents to babysit their grandkids as the parents head out to work. I was disappointed to find that my sim's grandchild was sent to daycare even though I'd brought them over to bond with their grandchild! BUT I'm not desperate.
    More occult - no. Not for now, and certainly not for me.
    I'm not sure what other's have in mind when they say 'farming'. I have fun with what the DVs have done with gardening, and working the land is something I think of with farming. If we are refering to other animals, such as horses like there were in TS3, then I would look forward to that. That being said, I would rather they left out whatever glitch it was that caused the game to completely crash with no warning. Without that, it was easily my favourite pack (the cas items were all what I would wear in real life). However, I can live without a farming EP for now (and I think that should be an EP).
    What I absolutely need in my game is the university expansion pack. I'll be gutted if it gets put off for something else again. I have always loved university, both real world and in the Sims, and I feel stupid typing this... but I'm growing desperate. :s
    HSau :)
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    Other
    I want a Cars EP with a mechanics career and playable gas stations as a new retail type.
  • Options
    jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    Farming
    I personally WANT it to be Farming related, but from an entire community standpoint I think it should be University.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Options
    VieraRedMageVieraRedMage Posts: 42 Member
    edited September 2019
    Farming
    Farming/Country Living dreams for me.

I just want a small army of sheep and baby goats, man. (A world that would be appropriate for a pumpkin patch other than the rural part of Windenburg or Brindleton Bay would be really nice too.)

Otherwise, we *desperately* need a Sims 4 equivalent to TS2's Free Time/Family Fun Stuff. There are too few group interactions in game, and especially too few things for kids and toddlers to do that aren't learning-related. Kids need to play and teens/adults need hobbies to spend their free time doing things not related to skilling/work. Whether it were to be done as an EP or slowly over time as BG updates, I'd just be happy to give my sims a better work-life balance.
  • Options
    phantasmkissphantasmkiss Posts: 1,520 Member
    University
    I'd love a music/band themed pack, but have a feeling one is not coming. I'd love more vacations too, but they seem to be making those game packs, not expansions.

I'd love University. It's been among my favorite expansions in previous games!
    4TJdLHA.png
    Tumblr | Sims 4 Gallery | Sims 3 Page
    Baby Darling: My 100 Baby Challenge | Generation 1 | Donors 10 | Adult Children 8 | First Post | Most Recent
    Give Me a Story, I'll Give You a Build | The Bunker Challenge | CowplantSports
  • Options
    Charlotta11Charlotta11 Posts: 399 Member
    Other
    Sims 4 : Kindom / Queens&Kings. I really want to be able to do Queens and kings in sims 4. And there is so much references to Queens and kings in get famous and now in Real of Magic so i really think it could be coming. We have get same kind of hints in the past and if you look items and book representation text there is so much talk about Queens. I really look forwards to it and i'm sure we get them some day. We all should know by now that ea hints even tho they don't admit it. I want it already if they are going to make it :smiley:
    11.3.2019_1.06.18.png
  • Options
    MilutinMujovicMilutinMujovic Posts: 1,188 Member
    Occult Based
    Occult all the way. :D
  • Options
    M1ss_PlumbumM1ss_Plumbum Posts: 189 Member
    Farming
    Farming with horses, cows, chickens and sheep. Riding, cooking, nektar making and sewing. And big lots. And more off the grid stuff. And activities for the whole family.

I also want university or school pack. Perhaps where you can train different overall kind of skills that gives you extra skill points in a future career. I would love new apartments, bars with that pack aswell.

I would also love a family pack with sleep overs and the fantasy friend from Sims 3.

I would also like to have a psychologist/therapist career in the game. :)

And fairies.
  • Options
    JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member
    Other
    I said other because I don't really care what the next EP is. Any of those would be a welcomed addition.
    WbUrFQm.png
  • Options
    bruceleroy98bruceleroy98 Posts: 333 Member
    University
    I would love the University content plus maybe cars or simply more expensive things to spend money on. I would REALLY like the gallery to be brought to consoles. But on topic...University is top of the list!