March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tay Bayless

1234568...Next

Comments

• mw1525mw1525 Posts: 1,214 Member
    @Mikizumi - Yep. Babies are complete from conception to birth. Pregnant Sims move about in town and I can always spot them by the EA maternity clothes when I do see them, despite the fact I have maternity enabled cc in all of my games. Townie-wise, Babies aren't always born to married couples but, both parents are shown on the family tree (I peek when the Sim isn't married). I could be wrong but, I thought instant babies were patched out. Or, maybe I'm thinking of just for the single Sims.

@Turjan - Your experience tells you one thing and my actual game play shows me another. The results I see in my game happen because of how the game mechanics works, nothing more. 100% imagination-free! ;).

@simmerLella - Thanks for guiding the topic back on track :). I haven't met the Bayless family, yet. I look forward to meeting them and getting to see how they move in game. Personally, I don't see anything 'wrong' with Tay or Chase. It's their implied background that I find to be ugly.
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    @mw1525 Thanks for that information. I was curious because I have been using mods for so long that I wouldn't have noticed what was patched out.
  • simmerLellasimmerLella Posts: 612 Member
    mw1525 wrote: »
    @Mikizumi - Yep. Babies are complete from conception to birth. Pregnant Sims move about in town and I can always spot them by the EA maternity clothes when I do see them, despite the fact I have maternity enabled cc in all of my games. Townie-wise, Babies aren't always born to married couples but, both parents are shown on the family tree (I peek when the Sim isn't married). I could be wrong but, I thought instant babies were patched out. Or, maybe I'm thinking of just for the single Sims.

@Turjan - Your experience tells you one thing and my actual game play shows me another. The results I see in my game happen because of how the game mechanics works, nothing more. 100% imagination-free! ;).

@simmerLella - Thanks for guiding the topic back on track :). I haven't met the Bayless family, yet. I look forward to meeting them and getting to see how they move in game. Personally, I don't see anything 'wrong' with Tay or Chase. It's their implied background that I find to be ugly.

They seem nice (I haven't yet played them). "My" Chase went through some heartbreak, which was player-imposed but she's better off without that boy (Jeffrey Castor, an evil teen). A normal life experience, and I did her a big favor. I don't yet know what else is in her future. :)

Screenshot-854.jpg

Reviewing screen caps makes me realize she could use a spruce-up of her hair color.

Unfortunately, this might be my best pic of her brother so far, haha. I love it when families are out together.

Screenshot-291.jpg
    "Challenge everything"
    My Game Twitter
    tumblr_inline_pwgxs3dfiz1t4sbjh_500.jpg
    EA, fix the EA app & CAW EIG!