Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rainbow Sundae: A very berry legacy! (Updates sporadically)

Comments

• Options
    NoWindowsNoWindows Posts: 162 Member
    I'm really quite tempted to give one of these a whirl, myself- the colorful sims are so pretty!
    Call me AC1. It won't let me change my name!

Read Watercolor Whimsy here!
  • Options
    TheYayToastTheYayToast Posts: 1,466 Member
    NoWindows wrote: »
    I'm really quite tempted to give one of these a whirl, myself- the colorful sims are so pretty!

@NoWindows You should! I wasn't quite sure I'd have fun playing berry sims, but they are so colorful and fun. It makes things really cartoonish and charming.

I use the Noodles Sorbets skin and hair. You can find it here at their tumblr. :)

I'll get around to doing a full CC list soon. I actually don't use much CC besides custom skin, hair, and eyes.

Hope this helps and hope you decide to give it a try!

Thanks for reading!
  • Options
    Hey everyone. I went ahead and released tomorrow's updates tonight... why? Well cause I wanted to make sure I got them out before the weekend.

Rainbow Sundae 3.0

Rainbow Sundae 3.1

Rainbow Sundae 3.2
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    Need some random teenagers in your game? I've made two batches of a random assortment of teens available for download. They are CC free so you can customize them to your heart's desire.

Download them in the gallery under the ID: TheYayToast

Or here with the following links:
    Batch 1 - Batch 2

Here's some pictures of them.
  • Options
    QueenarellaQueenarella Posts: 3,379 Member
    So the potion is bugged? :/

I don't want to get this old. My great-grandmother had to watch all the people she had spent most of her time with (younger siblings, daughter, friends) die before her...

You almost got every mix possible except for green skin and pink hair :D

Jaxson seems to be a nice guy :) Unlike his parents.

Charlotte and Griffin are really good looking teens! (when you ignore the first outfit Charlotte picked :joy: )

Another baby :D Oh gosh... I think we've talked about the risky woohoo before but I'm not sure anymore if it's a mod or not :sweat_smile:

Fern is your new avi :o I knew it :p
    Fern's aspiration is Serial Romantic, isn't it?

AH! My baby boy Tom :love: It's so cool to see your sim in someone else's story! Break his heart and get him back down to earth. Double meaning when you think about that he's an alien :D

• Options
    So the potion is bugged? :/

I don't want to get this old. My great-grandmother had to watch all the people she had spent most of her time with (younger siblings, daughter, friends) die before her...

You almost got every mix possible except for green skin and pink hair :D

Jaxson seems to be a nice guy :) Unlike his parents.

Charlotte and Griffin are really good looking teens! (when you ignore the first outfit Charlotte picked :joy: )

Another baby :D Oh gosh... I think we've talked about the risky woohoo before but I'm not sure anymore if it's a mod or not :sweat_smile:

Fern is your new avi :o I knew it :p
    Fern's aspiration is Serial Romantic, isn't it?

AH! My baby boy Tom :love: It's so cool to see your sim in someone else's story! Break his heart and get him back down to earth. Double meaning when you think about that he's an alien :D

I love Tom in my game. Getting Fern to be friends with him was so hard cause of his celebrity status.
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    Great News, Everyone!

I actually made the last lower income house... It's a little pricer than it should be, because I made it with a certain blue alien in mind.

The house is called Fanciful Fennel. It has two bedrooms and an office. There's a garage that can be turned into whatever you want it to be. It's a Tudor style home to match the four other homes in the neighborhood.

Make sure you enable Move Objects On when placing the lot.

I dedicate this house to @Queenarella and Tom Jolie.

You can download it here.

Pictures:
    4f7c62c339d97884161604e73fb1c283324e6f90.png
    bd073ebf4bec5b12303465513c433974d763dcfd.png
    e8431042c1e66be62f5cdb32fdd0d8858a5f5b4b.png
    d933bbb4cb39d1ae20531d397b06adb079f3e898.png
    861a8b428bf1ebebeea4d70862bd9048b2d6a881.png
    98c63fc3aa65ebfe5c3b7078cc5a35baa59f747f.png
    2b2a701ac57a11a8465e9733ef9de01c0349e741.png
    8b2c529bdd010a68962ed01015d5941b5d03ca32.png
    f56bbeb547a0a9d61949ff53c804a64e42c2769b.png
    50ed0015c38d998c1856fa5ed0dcfc7f82fc70fb.png
    4a3f9225a6b44e2be8d7b5242098f534b9c1f50d.png
    2a3165973758553d025c154d939fe585dc80cdfd.png
    2768bcd84723e4f4d5b5bd9bdb128b490f33809c.png
    06c3d9caa4ce066d3ed655f266d62048fd6ca949.png
    45fd3e671e7ee2e58126fe6e82035da829f45999.png
    afa23230e5d51bb9d725a4d37405a4dcaa4bd463.png
    7bd75fca9522ab213613d8c1821418abbcde538a.png
    bf678d6f3ccf1aa5b631f46b83f8b4af3a22f766.png

It's very very blue.
  • Options
    It is way too hard to befriend a celebrity :# Maybe I should have deleted that part of him before uploading.

I really love the house! So much blue. It's my favorite color :p (navy blue actually)
  • Options
    It is way too hard to befriend a celebrity :# Maybe I should have deleted that part of him before uploading.

I really love the house! So much blue. It's my favorite color :p (navy blue actually)

Nah, I love him as the celebrity next door!

I'm glad you liked the house. Tom needed a house to live in after university. So he gets to stay in Ashlynn and Orion's neighborhood.

Navy blue was my Mom's favorite color. It's a very lovely color.

I made the bedroom the deepest blue cause I thought it'd be peaceful. I didn't want to paint every room super blue cause it makes houses dark... I know this from IRL. My ex insisted on painting all the walls and the ceiling super blue. The place was like a cave. What was worse was we then had a friend who painted his room (ceiling and all) this sapphire almost navy blue... it was just awful. The room was in a converted garage and it looked like a murder den.
  • Options
    Do you get the arrogant vibes from him, too? ^^ I always felt like the sim needed to get down to earth :D

Oh, maybe he'll visit them. :)

It's a very dark color but it's like the night sky. It's fascinating.

My sims builds are mainly blue on the outside or have blue furniture. Blue is a sad color, "I feel blue", the sims moodlet sad is blue... I can see it giving you a depressed feeling when you're captured by it like all around you. o.O I've once seen a picture where a kitchen with cream white furniture had one wall painted in sky blue. That looked so pretty. And a friend used to have one wall in her livingroom painted in a very deep petrol. But she added "warm" decoration which made it look awesome.
  • Options
    I do get very arrogant vibes from him, but also a lot of softness. Like he’s actually pretty vulnerable... while at the same time managing to be arrogant and self centered.

I love focal walls.a big bold pop of color to change a whole rooms look!
  • Options
    I posted today cause why not...

Rainbow Sundae 3.3
  • Options
    I do get very arrogant vibes from him, but also a lot of softness. Like he’s actually pretty vulnerable... while at the same time managing to be arrogant and self centered.

It’s cool how we can feel the attitude of sims 😅

I love that too! My living room is mainly painted white. One wall is wine red and the opposite wall has a triangle in the corner like pointing at the black sofa.

New chapter! 😍 I’m on my phone so I’ll post a second comment after I’ve read it :)
  • Options
    Playing the Serial Romantic aspiration can be fun but it’s also exhausting 😅 so far it looks like you enjoy it ;):D

Ooh, the first lover with same hair and skin color. Davion. Potential spouse? 😜
  • Options

It’s cool how we can feel the attitude of sims 😅

I love that too! My living room is mainly painted white. One wall is wine red and the opposite wall has a triangle in the corner like pointing at the black sofa.

New chapter! 😍 I’m on my phone so I’ll post a second comment after I’ve read it :)

I do love how sims can feel a little real at times. It's pretty neat. Like some of my sims feel the same no matter how many times they get plunked into a new save file. I don't know if it's good programming or if it's what we as players are assuming of them. Either which way, I like it.
    Playing the Serial Romantic aspiration can be fun but it’s also exhausting 😅 so far it looks like you enjoy it ;):D

Ooh, the first lover with same hair and skin color. Davion. Potential spouse? 😜

Serial Romantic is crazy exhausting. I feel like between balancing her getting up to A student and finding new victims... there wasn't a minute to spare.

Ooooh, Davion is a cutie. All the sims that she's dating were actually born in game... so I'm pretty surprised at how good some of her schoolmates are. The only one that was born in CAS was Micah, but she was born from me combining genetics to get a random sim.
  • Options
    I've gone ahead and uploaded Monday's upload because I'm awake and it's past midnight so that makes it Monday!

Rainbow Sundae 3.4
    Rainbow Sundae 3.5
  • Options
    Oh yes it's craty as a tenn :sweat_smile:

Sometimes the game spawns pretty townies. Sometimes :D

You posted it 7.41 am on Monday my time, so it's ok :p

Haha, Tom is one of her victims, I mean, lovers :p

Oh the downside of the Serial Romantic aspiration. So many heart breaks...
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    Lol, my power went out... and it’s dark out still, so expect more updates today since there’s not much else to do in the dark.

@Queenarella I know you want to see what happens to your baby boy. :p

Edit: My power has been back on for hours. I ended up leaving and going to Starbucks for a morning coffee until it came back on.

I have successfully crafted another chapter though for everyone's viewing pleasure though.
    Post edited by TheYayToast on
  • Options
    An unexpected showdown...

Rainbow Sundae 3.6
  • Options
    Nah you can torture him as much as you like :D

I always forget to remove holiday decorations on the outside too. Guilty :D

Daw! Salem is cute :love: And his name is awesome!

Advice only works when it's too late :# Some people have to learn the hard way and Fern seems to be one of them.
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    @Queenarella Speaking of Salem...

So I've been meaning to share this... I made it last week and now that I'm officially on Fern's generation I can share it.

The Grofield family tree!

For the purposes of the tree I went ahead and aged everyone up to Young Adult. Salem is hot.

Full sized picture of him...
    2e0c50229c9921311cb38a7ec6130683483a1c2e.jpg
  • Options
    The family tree is huge already! :o So cool! And Brennen's son looks really good, too ;):D

Salem is handsome but I'm not a fan of that beard :D I'm not a fan of beards in general :sweat_smile:
  • Options
    The family tree is huge already! :o So cool! And Brennen's son looks really good, too ;):D

Salem is handsome but I'm not a fan of that beard :D I'm not a fan of beards in general :sweat_smile:

Brennen’s son looks like the kid from the game Don’t Starve, but grown up with a beard. That’s always what I think when I see that hairstyle though.

The one that shocked me was Pepper and Ida’s surprise daughter. I was like this must be Brennen’s daughter... No?!

Haha, I like beards. My husband had a massive wizard beard until just recently. I like clean shaven too. I guess I’m just not picky?
  • Options
    It took forever, but I finally finished today’s post!

I blame Tom.

Rainbow Sundae 3.7
  • Options
    I've never seen this :o

Yeah that hit me too! I was like, wait, Brennen has a sister?

I've read a study about beards and since then I think beards are gross. Before I only didn't like them. Short beards teased my skin when kissing (thehe) and I got pimples all over the spots where the beard "touched" me. And the long ones always remind me of old men like Gandalf or Dumbledore :D So basically, yes, I'm a bit picky lol I also can't stand long hair on men. :# (guess who's single :joy: )

Oh no. Blame Tom? I'm in for what but I'm worried he messed up :#

The tea kettle line :joy: Oh boy, Fern... :D

I don't get it, what did Tom do to blame him for? :sweat_smile: