Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rainbow Sundae: A very berry legacy! (Updates sporadically)

Comments

• Options
    TheYayToastTheYayToast Posts: 1,466 Member
    I've never seen this :o

Yeah that hit me too! I was like, wait, Brennen has a sister?

I've read a study about beards and since then I think beards are gross. Before I only didn't like them. Short beards teased my skin when kissing (thehe) and I got pimples all over the spots where the beard "touched" me. And the long ones always remind me of old men like Gandalf or Dumbledore :D So basically, yes, I'm a bit picky lol I also can't stand long hair on men. :# (guess who's single :joy: )

Oh no. Blame Tom? I'm in for what but I'm worried he messed up :#

The tea kettle line :joy: Oh boy, Fern... :D

I don't get it, what did Tom do to blame him for? :sweat_smile:

That’s so gross! I guess that guy really needed to shampoo his beard. I can safely say my husband’s kisses have never given me acne. My acne is just from my own bad luck. I totally remember my Mom telling me as a teenager that my skin would clear up when I got older. Lies! *sniffle*

I blame Tom for making the post take forever! I was sleep deprived yesterday and it was hard to think up stuff. And there were so many screenshots and most of them were Tom... so harder to write. So I’m blaming him for the time it took to create the post.
  • Options
    New post today. Warning, it’s kind of spicy. Still suitable for T for Teens, but ya know... Fern’s a feisty girl.

Rainbow Sundae 3.8
  • Options
    QueenarellaQueenarella Posts: 3,379 Member
    The beard wasn't unhygienic. I just have very sensitive skin and the short beard is too hard and scratchy for it :sweat_smile:

Pimples come depending on stress and your diet. And your skin cleansing also plays a huge part. The funny thing is when I wear makeup I get less pimples because I remove the makeup at night :D

Makes sense :sweat_smile: When I don't know what to write about a screenshot I just delete it :joy:

Oh Fern... Naughty, naughty girl. Santa Father Winter crossed you off his list a looong time ago.
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    Acne is also genetic. I don’t wear makeup (I’m allergic *cry*) and wash my face daily, but still have probs. It's lame.

I usually delete them too, but the chapter would have been completely empty if I had! Hehe.

Fern doesn’t need to be on Father Winter’s list. She’s got a list of her own. It’s a: People I’ve kissed list, but ya know. It’s a list.
    Post edited by TheYayToast on
  • Options
    Posted now, cause I don’t know if I’ll be able to post tomorrow morning. I have a long work meeting in the morning and doctor’s appointment in the afternoon.

Rainbow Sundae 3.9
  • Options
    I don't have acne, just some pimples. I'm not sure if there's a general difference or just for me :sweat_smile:

Oh that sucks :/ Isn't there some special makeup for allergies?

That list is probably longer than Father Winter's list :p
    Poor Tom :( And poor Micah.

Well, for Fern, should I fell sorry? :sweat_smile: I mean she's the one who caused all the heartbreak :#
  • Options
    Did get a post out today. Enjoy more heart ache...

When it rains it pours.

Rainbow Sundae 3.10
  • Options
    I don't have acne, just some pimples. I'm not sure if there's a general difference or just for me :sweat_smile:

Oh that plum :/ Isn't there some special makeup for allergies?

That list is probably longer than Father Winter's list :p
    Poor Tom :( And poor Micah.

Well, for Fern, should I fell sorry? :sweat_smile: I mean she's the one who caused all the heartbreak :#

I’ve tried hypoallergenic makeup, but I still get sick. Sometimes I suck it up anyway though, beauty is pain. Lol.

Spoiler stuff...
    It’s hard to feel sorry for Fern when she brought it all upon herself, but I really do feel bad for her. Not just cause I’m the one who made her do it all, but because I really do think she loves everyone. It’s just a shame she didn’t think to share this knowledge with her partners to let them have the choice if wanted to be in that kind of relationship. Tom probably would have said no from the get go. Micah seemed to be okay with it.
  • Options
    Oh no :( I can understand Lilac but there's no stronger bond than between twins. She must be really mad at Fern. And Fern messed up A LOT.

Is it just the foundation or all kinds of makeup? I know mascara can be terrible but what about lipstick?
    The way she did it was the typical ****boy style :#

Micah did really sound like it bothered her more that she's the "last" one Fern would come to if she needed company.

Maybe Fern just has to close this chapter (it sounds like the aspiration is done) and move on and learn from her mistakes. I wonder if she'll be one of those girls who go wild in college and then turn into suburban stay-at-home moms being all nice and lovely :D
  • Options
    Oh no :( I can understand Lilac but there's no stronger bond than between twins. She must be really mad at Fern. And Fern messed up A LOT.

Is it just the foundation or all kinds of makeup? I know mascara can be terrible but what about lipstick?
    The way she did it was the typical ****boy style :#

Micah did really sound like it bothered her more that she's the "last" one Fern would come to if she needed company.

Maybe Fern just has to close this chapter (it sounds like the aspiration is done) and move on and learn from her mistakes. I wonder if she'll be one of those girls who go wild in college and then turn into suburban stay-at-home moms being all nice and lovely :D

It's foundation and mascara. I can wear lipstick.
    Lilac will come around- probably? Haha.

Fern messed up bad. She really did go about things in spectacularly bad style.

I love Micah so much. She was always coming up and just doing random romantic interactions with Fern every chance she got. She's the sweetest.

I'll be wrapping up this section of Fern's life soon... so you'll get to see what becomes of our turquoise heart breaker. Hopefully my take on Tom has been cool with you. ^.^"
  • Options
    Good afternoon, morning, or evening to everyone! I'm posting really late today because I'm on vacation! Well a mini vacation. Two days off from work!

giphy.gif
    Happy Dance!

Today I went to Korean BBQ and ate capacious amounts of grilled meat. After lunch, I went to the Asian bakery next door and bought a big Milk Bread bun stuffed with Taro. It was all soooo good! I also went to a bunch of thrift stores to find random goodies. Like an art book on comparative anatomy. Good day, good day.

But I did get the chance to write out two posts today! These two are finishing up this stage of Fern's life. You'll catch the next exciting installment on Monday, if I don't get over eager and just write it out sooner.

Anyway... Enjoy!

Rainbow Sundae 3.11
    Rainbow Sundae 3.12
  • Options
    Let's hope she does. They're twins after all.

Too bad she can't be a spouse :/ Or can she?

I'm excited to see the change :p Oh, I don't mind my sims being used in any way in other stories. Kill them in all possible ways if you like :joy:

Sounds like an awesome day!
    Poor Fern, everything's falling apart :'(

Ugh, Tom really went all rude (I wish I could use different words here :D ) when he broke up with Fern. He needs some wooping.

The donut comment :joy: I almost spit out my coffee :D

Oh no, don't date two sister. That's a no go :#

Misty and Jaxson are just fine. Opposites attract and so on :p
  • Options
    Let's hope she does. They're twins after all.

Too bad she can't be a spouse :/ Or can she?

I'm excited to see the change :p Oh, I don't mind my sims being used in any way in other stories. Kill them in all possible ways if you like :joy:

Sounds like an awesome day!
    Poor Fern, everything's falling apart :'(

Ugh, Tom really went all rude (I wish I could use different words here :D ) when he broke up with Fern. He needs some wooping.

The donut comment :joy: I almost spit out my coffee :D

Oh no, don't date two sister. That's a no go :#

Misty and Jaxson are just fine. Opposites attract and so on :p

Micah could be a spouse I guess. Just their kiddo wouldn't be able to have the same color hair and skin like previous generations. But I'd give it to which ever kid had the same fair green skin as Micah. Mostly cause I adore Micah.
    Oh my gods, the breakup made me literally laugh out loud when I was playing through it. I was controlling Tom and I started laughing when he put he gave the bye bye sign and then the two hands out stretched in the over and done with gesture. I don't think I've had sims be that emotive when breaking up with another sim. It was like he was really trying to over sell the fact he was breaking up with her.

• Options
    I posted cause I have no sense of delayed gratification or patience...

Rainbow Sundae 3.13

I am forbidding myself from writing more until I get my script done for another non-sims related project I'm working on... So I'll be posting again some soonish. Heh.
  • Options
    You could say Micah's hair is a very light green tone :) Then it would suit her skin color :p

Tom is a sassy diva :joy:

I know that struggle too well. I want to share it ASAP but readers should get excited that there's finally a new chapter :D Patience is overrated.
    I don't like Kristen :D

Nial seems cute and Fern seems to know that. Potential spouse? :p
  • Options
    You could say Micah's hair is a very light green tone :) Then it would suit her skin color :p

Tom is a sassy diva :joy:

I know that struggle too well. I want to share it ASAP but readers should get excited that there's finally a new chapter :D Patience is overrated.
    I don't like Kristen :D

Nial seems cute and Fern seems to know that. Potential spouse? :p

Very sassy diva. Hehe.

I totally could say Micah's hair is very light green. It's not cheese, I swear!

I know, it's so hard... especially cause I have a ton of screenshots just waiting to be written and I'm like... gotta pace things out. I have a feeling everyone is just like holy moly with my posting three or four posts a day, but if I were to wait and do them just one at a time... I'd pop from anticipation.
    I don't like Kristen either. Though the makeup on her makes me laugh. She looks like a clown.

Nial is very cute. Hehe. I made him by mixing up the genetics of a bunch of different sims in CAS. I started with Tom's Dad, Houston, cause he was so cute and mixed him with Harrison (who was also a very cute guy), then had that kiddo mix with um some cute girl sim of mine, then that kiddo was mixed with some random sim I found on the gallery. I'm tired of making the exact same sims, so I wanted some variety in his genetics. I think he turned out super cute. I'll have to show a close up of him soon.
  • Options
    It's not cheese but looks a lot like the middle blond tone from the Maxis hair colors :) My favorite hair color :D

I love getting this many posts :p

I had to look at her again but you're right :joy: She does look like a clown :D

That sounds like a lot of work :sweat_smile: Oh Houston is a really pretty boy.

Same here :D It's hard to make sims look differently. Mine always look alike.
  • Options
    Today's Update...

Delivering rainbow goodness even when I'm on vacation. I'm just that good to ya all.

Rainbow Sundae 3.14
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    Almost cheese... I did give Micah cheese hair when I saved her as a non-berry sim.

34f11ee35c9be86edc36bfa6b778163af8ef2ae4.png

I dunno, it just kinda worked.

Uhhh.... Completely random, but as I'm typing this post, my cat Rocky is licking my chair. Just like laying in front of it and licking the leg of the chair. 🐸🐸🐸🐸 buddy?

Ah... the struggle of making unique looking sims. It's even harder with guys... at least for me. Here is the me actually trying for different guys.

Lorne is on there twice cause I did it with his glasses on first and then no glasses.
    10-28-19_10-59-32-am.png
    10-28-19_10-59-40-am.png
    10-28-19_11-03-17-am.png
    10-28-19_10-59-59-am.png
    10-28-19_11-00-57-am.png
    10-28-19_11-01-03-am.png
    10-28-19_11-01-27-am.png
    10-28-19_11-01-31-am.png

I think their noses all kind of look the same. Just very minor differences there. Chins are different as well as brows. Then different cheeks. You can tell they are different men, but I go for similar design choices I guess?
  • Options
    Happy time zones! I've got three updates for everyone's reading pleasure today!

All the drama for poor little Fern...

Rainbow Sundae 3.15
    Rainbow Sundae 3.16
    Rainbow Sundae 3.17
  • Options
    @Queenarella I made one last post for today. Wanted to get to this chapter. Hope it cheers you up a little.
    Tom is officially a part of the family! The cute blue house across the street is his amd lilacs house.
  • Options
    Hm, I would have given Micah the middle blonde hair.

Haha, cats are cute in a dorky way :)

They do look different tho. Some parts look similar but they don't look like clones.

To Fern: If she was a man she would be in huge trouble for her actions by now :#

Kristen is annyoing lol

Ooh, some change, finally. I hope it's serious :)

At first I thought Nial was a bit stiff but I really like him now.

Thanks for the cheerup :)
  • Options
    Hm, I would have given Micah the middle blonde hair.

Haha, cats are cute in a dorky way :)

They do look different tho. Some parts look similar but they don't look like clones.

To Fern: If she was a man she would be in huge trouble for her actions by now :#

Kristen is annyoing lol

Ooh, some change, finally. I hope it's serious :)

At first I thought Nial was a bit stiff but I really like him now.

Thanks for the cheerup :)

That's cause the middle blonde hair is lovely.

If Fern was a man, she'd be in so much trouble. She's flabbergasting.

Kristen is that annoying woman at every office that does nothing but gossip and get wasted at the much too frequent happy hours. Believe me... my office has several Kristen like women.

Fern is growing up! Just a little.

Nial is a stiff dude. He's the guy that has had a stick shoved up his bottom for so long because he's been too worried about achieving his dreams, but he's really a sweet heart. He's a lot more serious of a guy than the previous spouses, but that's to contrast against Fern's... um well Fern-ness. He has to be strict with her or she'd walk all over him.

I hope you're feeling a little better. I know how much it hurts. :(

I bought some fluffy socks the other day with half a kitty face on each. I wish I could send you a pair as a gift to cheer you up more. Cause they are amazing, and fluffy. ^.^"

I'm also posting a ton so you have lots to read!

Um, sadly I don't have any pictures of newlywed Tom and Lilac though... Sorry. They don't have kids yet in game. I'll have to give them a push. They need all the babies.
  • Options
    Four chapters today! A lot more changes in store for Fern! How will she handle them?

Probably badly!

Find out in...

Rainbow Sundae 3.19
    Rainbow Sundae 3.20
    Rainbow Sundae 3.21
    Rainbow Sundae 3.22
  • Options
    My favorite hair color in the game :)

You should have called her Karen :joy:

I think Nial will do Fern good. Love how he calls her Potted One :D

Thanks a lot for cheering me up :) Luckily, I still got my other cat and I always smother my face in her fur when she's around. That helps a lot.

Is Salem's blue hair a glithc/bug? I like the color tho :sweat_smile:

With every chapter I like Nial more and more. He's such a great guy.