Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How many played sims do you have (in one save)?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    mia_noelle97mia_noelle97 Posts: 575 Member
    edited August 2019
    the current save I'm playing the most atm is my legacy challenge, and I'm on gen 5 (they're children right now). The household consists of:
    1 YA, the 4th gen heir to my legacy (he's divorced so that's why the kids' mom isn't in the household)
    1 Elder, the YA's mom
    4 Children, all kids of the YA (one single birth, one set of triplets)
    1 Cat
    I usually move out my spares and mark them as unplayed so MCCC will make them have kids on their own without me having to do it.
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,973 Member
    My main rotation that I started playing from the beginning has about 161 sims saved now. Some I rarely play ( mostly ones from expansion packs), and I believe most of my favorited sims are in homes. I have, 1 alien favorited, a few dogs and and a few cats, one of the premade vampire families, Caleb and his sister, though I haven’t really played them but once. I play with aging off most of the time. I have a few other saves with not many sims.
  • Options
    ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    I've got a save that had around 250 played sims, but I'm in the process of breaking it down right now. I picked one family of three & moved them to a new save, the rest I'm splitting up the households & making everyone a young adult for future partners for the descendants of this family.
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • Options
    BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,966 Member
    17 Vampires :D, 5 Sims & 6 Mermaids

But I focus on only about 9 Vamps, 2 Sims and 3 Mermaids.
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • Options
    GooseyGoosey Posts: 317 Member
    edited May 2022

Post edited by Goosey on

Gentlemen, from this day forward... you will all refer to me by the name... Betty... myahhahah!
  • Options
    ihaveaplaniswearihaveaplaniswear Posts: 12 New Member
    I have a fairly new main save, so only three humans and two pets. I also don't like rotational play, so any future sims will be in the same family. Aiming for at least 10 generations!
  • Options
    FanPhoriaFanPhoria Posts: 1,655 Member
    In most of my saves I only have 1 played house right now, but in my biggest save atm I have:

80 played households with (according to sim count) 261 sims. Of which, there's currently 2 aliens (both adults), and 20 vampires (4 adults, 12 YAs, 2 children and 2 toddlers). I don't have IL so no mermaids, but there are 13 dogs (all adults) and 8 cats (all adults except 1 that's a kitten).

As for the remaining regular human sims? Um...hoo boy, there's...a lot. Mostly in the adult and young adult stages I think. I don't really want to count it all out, but I will say there's at least 35 in the baby/toddler/child stage.
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    I have 1 save with around 260+ Sims 2 of them are vampires only household I really don't use.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    LquinnLquinn Posts: 385 Member
    6 adults
    1 elder
    3 toddlers (triplets)

In my previous save I had 5 times as many Sims, but EA support said I needed to remove them (they were wrong).
  • Options
    purplestarz2006purplestarz2006 Posts: 340 Member

Well, after 19 rotations, I've got...

Babies: 4
    Toddlers: 18
    Children: 13
    Teens: 29
    YA/Adults: 57
    Elders: 8
    Pets: 19

That gives me a grand total of 148, spread across 30 households. No vampires or mermaids, but there is a lot of alien DNA floating around.
    TranquilityCreekBannerMaskssmall.jpg
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,927 Member
    It will go down to 1.
    Legacy , but I got bored to play only that one household (In sims2 I do rotations and LOTS of households) , so I added him and her.. test sims and one downloaded family from friend's story, and NPC':s my legacy girl met from what ever reason and started to like them..
    I will eventually mark all the extra families as "unplayed" , and let MCCC take care of them, just not yet.. (aging off from played families, untill the "eventually" happens)
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    floridameerkatfloridameerkat Posts: 1,190 Member
    edited August 2019
    I currently have 33 sims in my rotational legacy save, which is the save I play the most. Two of them are vampires, seven are aliens, three are alien-human hybrids, and the remaining 21 are human. I don't have any mermaids in this save yet, but I will eventually.
    Post edited by floridameerkat on
    Gallery ID: floridameerkat
    Family trees:
    Young
    Pearce
    Niner
  • Options
    keene61keene61 Posts: 259 Member
    Normally I play rotationally, but lately I've been trying to focus on just one family. I have 2 YA, 1 toddler, and 1 pet cat (who always runs away because I never give her enough attention.) The main character is an alien who came to earth and became a detective to investigate how humans live their lives and how they deal with justice. Well, she got a little sidetracked and met a man who she ended up marrying, a totally normal guy. And then he got abducted by aliens and impregnated literally the night of their wedding, so that's where the alien toddler came from. Because I am an only child and hate seeing only children sims, my main character is pregnant for the first time. And the cat never gets enough attention.
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited August 2019
    Depends on the save - I have several saves put away that are huge waiting for hopefully certain packs - like Uni for one - another is waiting for a future pack - but if they never come out that's okay - I won't have wasted more time on them - if they do come out - they are stocked and ready to be put back into play. I enjoy rotational play but my pace varies. I have to play several households as I control my game myself with no mods or cc. I don't care for the game playing itself - ever. Would go nuts playing just one household. I sometimes play as many as 5 legacies at a time - especially if I go back and play Sims 2 - I'd get too bored with just 1. I also play the alphabet legacy style when I do play legacies to 26 generations - but of course this past year has not been good for me time wise - so no long legacies at present.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    CaprianaBCaprianaB Posts: 511 Member
    I have 10 in one game. There's an elder couple who live with their daughter, son-in-law, and child in one house. The daughter's sister moved into another house with her husband, and they recently had a baby. I turned aging off after I realized the child in the original house aged up to a toddler. Don't want to miss out on that time since I've mostly been playing the family of three now.
  • Options
    CaprianaBCaprianaB Posts: 511 Member
    [quote="CaprianaB;c-17210342"]I have 10 in one game. There's an elder couple who live with their daughter, son-in-law, and child in one house. The daughter's sister moved into another house with her husband, and they recently had a baby. I turned aging off after I realized the child in the original house aged up to a toddler. Don't want to miss out on that time since I've mostly been playing the family of three now.[/quote]

EDIT
    Forgot to add my original ghost couple.
  • Options
    BobisbaeBobisbae Posts: 246 Member
    Just checked today and my main save has 107/200😳 and I'm going to add more.
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    My save has about 150 played sims over many households. I've been trying to narrow it down to around a dozen or so that I play instead of trying to play them all. I lose focus with so many. I love them all, but I've decided I can't play them all. I'll keep them housed and favourited though so I don't lose them.
  • Options
    OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member
    If you mean in TS4, then only the residents of a single household, no more than 4. In TS2 I've got some worlds with upwards of 30, and that's not counting the fact that each world is entire unto itself and capable of similar stats. The joys of a game that leaves unplayed at the moment households where you left them.