Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The City Life~A Bachelorette Challenge {CLOSED}

Comments

• Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    edited July 2019
    Alright, no more submissions will be accepted. Now, everybody who submitted a sim (@CitySimmer, @VanPelt81, @SoulGal7, @Becka28, @afai1261, @MaggieMarley), please choose one sim from the standby list to be added to the cast. I will count the votes at 5:00 PM MST. In the result of a tie, I will also vote. On your marks, get set, GO!

Standby List:
    Nathan Li
    Finnegan Monroe
    Marc Stone

The pictures are a little farther up, don't worry, you'll find em. And in a few hours, I'll be showing you all our Bachelorette! Good luck to all the handsome bachelors out there.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Sorry I don't have a picture of Nathan, can't get one right now.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    edited July 2019
    citysimmer wrote: »
    Sorry I don't have a picture of Nathan, can't get one right now.

That's fine. I kinda forgot who hadn't posted a picture, so...

Edit: Also, quick update, I literally JUST go Cats and Dogs a few hours ago, so our lovely Bachelorette, Indie Moore, will have some traits and CAS items from Cats and Dogs.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    Do we vote here? The vote closes in 3 minutes but I'm voting for Finnegan
  • Options
    afai1261 wrote: »

Yeah, you vote here, and I actually meant tomorrow at 5:00 :D
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    afai1261 wrote: »

Yeah, you vote here, and I actually meant tomorrow at 5:00 :D

Ohh :D

Well anyway my vote still stands
  • Options
    I vote for Nathan
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    Ladies and Gentleman, the moment you've all been waiting for. I would like to introduce you to our bachelorette, miss Indie Moore! I hope the bachelors are not allergic to dogs, because Indie here can't live without her faithful German Shepherd, Coco (she will not be appearing on the show, unfortunately). Indie wants to run a vet clinic in Brindleton Bay and is saving up to fulfill that dream by working as a conservationist there. The world has never looked greener!

imgur.com/a/M15vzt6

imgur.com/a/FGJzkSK

imgur.com/a/aJsWHEL

imgur.com/a/Jtbaj3k

(Also, apologies, but Coco has come down with a nasty fever, so the next season of The Bachelorette will have to be postponed for 1 week for Coco to recover.)
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    I vote for Marc 🙂
  • Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    I'm voting for Finnegan
  • Options
    MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    edited July 2019
  • Options
    I vote for Finnegan I know he’s my own sim but I love him

Also, Indie is beautiful!

Aw, thanks!
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    Just a reminder, but voting will end at 5:00 PM MST. You are allowed to change your vote, and you have to vote on this thread.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    @nerdfashion - Voting for Finnegan
  • Options
    Voting ends in 20 minutes!
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    Voting has ended. Our winner is Finnegan! Congrats to him, he now has a chance at life-long love. Now, the bachelor's have one week to prepare. If they don't show, they don't get in and we'll have to send in Marc and/or Nathan. So double and triple check that ALL the Sims you made are up in the gallery.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    @nerdfashion yay! Finnegan will be very happy :) I just wanted to check that you found both Yosef and Finnegan on the gallery? I put the tag #nerdfashion on both of them so hopefully you got them both! Also just a heads up: I realised that Finnegan has a job... You should probably get him to quit that so he doesn’t disappear off to work on your bachelorette!
  • Options
    @nerdfashion I just uploaded a slightly edited version of Yosef to the gallery (I only edited his mouth slightly because it was annoying me). He’s called Yosef 2.0 and has the tag #nerdfashion. Would you mind using him instead of the original version of Yosef that I uploaded?
  • Options
    @nerdfashion I just uploaded a slightly edited version of Yosef to the gallery (I only edited his mouth slightly because it was annoying me). He’s called Yosef 2.0 and has the tag #nerdfashion. Would you mind using him instead of the original version of Yosef that I uploaded?

No, I wouldn't mind. And I figured out who I couldn't find, it was actually... Um... I forgot 😐
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    edited July 2019
    Please go to the front page. If a sims name is bolded, I was unable to find them on the gallery. Please double check that they are uploaded with the #nerdfashion. And do this ASAP, because the show starts tomorrow and I don't want to have to replace anybody.
    @SoulGal7 @MaggieMarley @VanPelt81 @Becka28 @citysimmer @afai1261
    Post edited by nerdfashion on
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    edited July 2019
    Please go to the front page. If a sims name is bolded, I was unable to find them on the gallery. Please double check that they are uploaded with the #nerdfashion. And do this ASAP, because the show starts tomorrow and I don't want to have to replace anybody.

I'll check again but you might have forgotten to Include Custom Content under advanced when you're looking for it (my defaults)
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options

I'll check again but you might have forgotten to Include Custom Content under advanced when you're looking for it (my defaults)

Oh, I did that. I ALWAYS forget.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options

Oh, I did that. I ALWAYS forget.

Ok, I checked again (WITH CC enabled) and the only sim still missing is Ace. Let's hope the others see the post soon, or Marc/Nathan will be joining the competition.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    edited July 2019
    @nerdfashion - Ace is uploaded - no cc - he was when I submitted him - under my user id - SoulGal7

Click on Ace and see him in the gallery
  • Options
    SoulGal7 wrote: »
    @nerdfashion - Ace is uploaded - no cc - he was when I submitted him - under my user id - SoulGal7

Click on Ace and see him in the gallery

Thank you!
    funny-gifs20.gif