Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Looking Forward To the End Of TS4

Comments

• Options
    FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    edited July 2019
    I really want story progression.
    Non-played Sims falling in love, marrying, having kids, learning skills, getting promotions, etc.
    Just an illusion that Sims are actually doing something/ have a life while you‘re not playing them
    a256aFi.gif
  • Options
    Charlotta11Charlotta11 Posts: 399 Member
    @Simburian - to put a simmer on ignore for your blind TS4 praise sake make you far more guilty for the death of this game than the ones who rightfully feel frustrated over lack of gameplay, major bugs or whatever issues it has. Without feedback, good or bad, nothing will change. I can and will comment on this forum even though I don’t own TS4 until they (EA) says otherwise.

TS4 is mostly praised for the artstyle, the sims looks and CAS. It’s a video game FCOL not a playable painting. The devs seem to have focused more on making the game look pretty rather than polishing its gameplay. Probably why it has the lowest critic/user score in sims history.

I can’t recall any complaints about lack of creativity and gameplay in the earlier sims versions.
    I rather play ”pudding” sims with gameplay so rich that I still to this haven’t experienced all it has to offer, than playing ”pretty” sims with repetitive gameplay.

Honestly even tho i disslike what is going on whit sims 4 right now i also want to ask link to "lowest critic and user scores in sims history?
    Since i dont think this game is dying.
    As simgurus have said this multiple times by now that most of the sims fan/player base is NOT in here forums. So i would not even compere this forum opinions as sims 4 most players since we dont know that. We only know that simgurus have info about that on much larger scale than we could ever know.
    I mean i think its always good to say opinions about this game and if something is wrong so that way it they may improve it. Even tho i also think its weird if you complane about this game even if you dont even own/ have played it even tho sure, every opinion is valued.
    11.3.2019_1.06.18.png
  • Options
    drake_mccartydrake_mccarty Posts: 6,115 Member
    @Simburian - to put a simmer on ignore for your blind TS4 praise sake make you far more guilty for the death of this game than the ones who rightfully feel frustrated over lack of gameplay, major bugs or whatever issues it has. Without feedback, good or bad, nothing will change. I can and will comment on this forum even though I don’t own TS4 until they (EA) says otherwise.

TS4 is mostly praised for the artstyle, the sims looks and CAS. It’s a video game FCOL not a playable painting. The devs seem to have focused more on making the game look pretty rather than polishing its gameplay. Probably why it has the lowest critic/user score in sims history.

I can’t recall any complaints about lack of creativity and gameplay in the earlier sims versions.
    I rather play ”pudding” sims with gameplay so rich that I still to this haven’t experienced all it has to offer, than playing ”pretty” sims with repetitive gameplay.

Honestly even tho i disslike what is going on whit sims 4 right now i also want to ask link to "lowest critic and user scores in sims history?
    As simgurus have said this multiple times by now that most of the sims fan/player base is NOT in here forums. So i would not even compere this forum opinions as sims 4 most players since we dont know that. We only know that simgurus have info about that on much larger scale than we could ever know.
    I mean i think its always good to say opinions about this game and if something is wrong so that way it they may improve it. Even tho i also think its weird if you complane about this game even if you dont even own/ have played it even tho sure, every opinion is valued.

https://www.metacritic.com/search/all/The Sims/results

Here you will find more than just the base game metacritic scores, but they are all in there. The ratings are based on both critic scores as well as scores from users.

The Sims (2000) 92/100
    The Sims 2 (2004) 90/100
    The Sims 3 (2009) 86/100
    The Sims 4 (2014) 70/100

The 16 point drop from Sims 3 to Sims 4 says that both critics and players agree, it’s not as good of a game as the others. The user score alone for Sims 4 is 4/10 so critics were generally less critical of the game which is not surprising, especially from the larger sites. For what it’s worth Sims 3’s user score is 7.7/10.
  • Options

Here you will find more than just the base game metacritic scores, but they are all in there. The ratings are based on both critic scores as well as scores from users.

The Sims (2000) 92/100
    The Sims 2 (2004) 90/100
    The Sims 3 (2009) 86/100
    The Sims 4 (2014) 70/100

The 16 point drop from Sims 3 to Sims 4 says that both critics and players agree, it’s not as good of a game as the others. The user score alone for Sims 4 is 4/10 so critics were generally less critical of the game which is not surprising, especially from the larger sites. For what it’s worth Sims 3’s user score is 7.7/10.

Well thanks but i dont think that is really reliable source to make that statement tho. Its just one gaming site who do rewiews and from what i can tell is that users can vote and there is really low amounght of votes.
    Like if you serch sims 4 in google you see 98% of people liked this and same whit sims 2, and sims 2 have lower rating on that. And i dont know what or where that is based from but i would not think it as reliable source. They all just depands on where you look. If its not official info or based on real facts like sales or something.
    11.3.2019_1.06.18.png
  • Options
    knuckledusterknuckleduster Posts: 1,268 Member

The Sims (2000) 92/100
    The Sims 2 (2004) 90/100
    The Sims 3 (2009) 86/100
    The Sims 4 (2014) 70/100

Well thanks but i dont think that is really reliable source to make that statement tho. Its just one gaming site who do rewiews and from what i can tell is that users can vote and there is really low amounght of votes.
    Like if you serch sims 4 in google you see 98% of people liked this and same whit sims 2, and sims 2 have lower rating on that. And i dont know what or where that is based from but i would not think it as reliable source. They all just depands on where you look. If its not official info or based on real facts like sales or something.

I am just asking as a person who still plays the Sims 1 & 2 & 3 for gameplay - what difference does it make to a player how much a game sells, if when they get a game, and actually play it - there's not much to do compared to previous versions?
  • Options
    @drake_mccarty Maybe this is one of the reasons why some feel ea dont listen players or do what ea want. There are tons of gaming sites that review games and community pools but they dont tell the whole story.
    The result are different on any sites.
    And all we can say is that we dont know how well sims 4 is sold or make vs older versions. There is not official info about that.
    I mean only thing i know that at least sims 4 got bad start. I mean if simguru said if sims 4 dont sell there will be no sims 5. That sounds for me that the launch of this game wasn't good.
    But now we dont have any info about it.
    And also i think its kinda unfair to try show how 'others dont like it as well' just to trying to prove a point. Or showing some comments of other people who agree that older game was better just to argue who have 'right' opinion.
    I mean its fun to talk about what to improve and tell or hear other opinions but just when someone says ' this is just worst game and older games were perfect' its really not the ideal.
    Hope you did get my point since im not english speaker and when im trying to write a long text it just become a big mess. >>
    11.3.2019_1.06.18.png
  • Options
    FelicityFelicity Posts: 4,979 Member
    edited July 2019
    @JoAnne65

So with that in mind how does a multiplayer online Sims game work when everyone is going to want things their way? If there's one thing we can all agree on it's that we want the options to play our way. We want control. If Atlas is the way things go, how will players used to controlling how things go feel when nothing but their sim is in their full control? Think about that. You can't makeover the ugly townie because that's someone else's sim. You can't see a house that would be perfect for your sim and simply boot the current sim out, that's someone else's sim and house. You can't randomly decided you're going to advance your story because you've found a sim you think is perfect for your sim as a best friend or partner and use cheats to improve the relationship because that's someone else's sim. How are the basics of our gameplay and of the game in general going to go in a game where everyone plays with everyone else?

I would like this but you have to take into consideration I am more of a MMO person who enjoys playing with other people. I have a boyfriend and some other friends I would love to be able to play this with together, not separate. Yes you have to consider others when you play an MMO but I know that there is also housing in MMO's. I play SWTOR and I have all the strongholds (their version of housing) and no one comes in and redoes your stronghold but you have to purchase them. How this would work in a game like sims would remain to be seen but for me I would like to see it as it is more fun to play with friends than by yourself.

The Sims Online was a complete disaster and among other things, appealed to predators. Look up some of the controversies. It also had very, well, gamey aspects that were decidedly unfun grinds. If the Sims 5 is on line, I can just about guarantee you you will not have MMO style chat because there's no way that EA wants that to happen again. Also, if the Sims 5 is online, be prepared for micro transaction, well, abundance. EA adores "surprise mechanics" (loot boxes).

The first sims online was enough to put me off of online Sims gameplay. And I have a feeling the next one would be worse.
  • Options

The Sims (2000) 92/100
    The Sims 2 (2004) 90/100
    The Sims 3 (2009) 86/100
    The Sims 4 (2014) 70/100

I am just asking as a person who still plays the Sims 1 & 2 & 3 for gameplay - what difference does it make to a player how much a game sells, if when they get a game, and actually play it - there's not much to do compared to previous versions?

I was just writing my comment when i saw this and there is also my anwser to this.
    Its different to compare what this game has that what previous versions had. Its good to fo that.
    Butwhen you try to say its just bad game and show some other comments on few people just to try to prove a point that it is in fact a bad game is not that greit.

11.3.2019_1.06.18.png
  • Options
    tmcevoy1121tmcevoy1121 Posts: 304 Member
    edited July 2019
    Felicity wrote: »
    @JoAnne65

So with that in mind how does a multiplayer online Sims game work when everyone is going to want things their way? If there's one thing we can all agree on it's that we want the options to play our way. We want control. If Atlas is the way things go, how will players used to controlling how things go feel when nothing but their sim is in their full control? Think about that. You can't makeover the ugly townie because that's someone else's sim. You can't see a house that would be perfect for your sim and simply boot the current sim out, that's someone else's sim and house. You can't randomly decided you're going to advance your story because you've found a sim you think is perfect for your sim as a best friend or partner and use cheats to improve the relationship because that's someone else's sim. How are the basics of our gameplay and of the game in general going to go in a game where everyone plays with everyone else?

I would like this but you have to take into consideration I am more of a MMO person who enjoys playing with other people. I have a boyfriend and some other friends I would love to be able to play this with together, not separate. Yes you have to consider others when you play an MMO but I know that there is also housing in MMO's. I play SWTOR and I have all the strongholds (their version of housing) and no one comes in and redoes your stronghold but you have to purchase them. How this would work in a game like sims would remain to be seen but for me I would like to see it as it is more fun to play with friends than by yourself.

The Sims Online was a complete disaster and among other things, appealed to predators. Look up some of the controversies. It also had very, well, gamey aspects that were decidedly unfun grinds. If the Sims 5 is on line, I can just about guarantee you you will not have MMO style chat because there's no way that EA wants that to happen again. Also, if the Sims 5 is online, be prepared for micro transaction, well, abundance. EA adores "surprise mechanics" (loot boxes).

The first sims online was enough to put me off of online Sims gameplay. And I have a feeling the next one would be worse.

I doubt EA will do the loot box again. They tried that with Anthem and it was a disaster so EA doing that again don't think so. I have played MMO for years now (started with SWG and now SWTOR) and all MMO's have grinds no matter what. I keep hearing about story progression here, what story progression? We have more of a story progression on SWTOR than you do here. I have played for two or three years and yet there is no story progression like I am used to. I can go months without playing Sims because I get bored without having my friends to play with. Maybe that's me but I enjoy playing with others. Sure there will always be idiots but I have learned to ignore them and go on with my game. We have companions on SWTOR but really I don't consider NPC (computerized people) that exciting as I do when I play with real people.
    A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing
  • Options
    knuckledusterknuckleduster Posts: 1,268 Member

The Sims (2000) 92/100
    The Sims 2 (2004) 90/100
    The Sims 3 (2009) 86/100
    The Sims 4 (2014) 70/100

I was just writing my comment when i saw this and there is also my anwser to this.
    Its different to compare what this game has that what previous versions had. Its good to fo that.
    Butwhen you try to say its just bad game and show some other comments on few people just to try to prove a point that it is in fact a bad game is not that greit.

When you compare actual, objective, measurable game play mechanics from one version to the other - there is quite a bit of difference and all the sales figures in the world won't change that.
  • Options
    Sara1010PSara1010P Posts: 891 Member
    You guys got me feeling nostalgic today. I have been playing sims 3 and having a blast. Maybe tomorrow it will be sims 2.
  • Options
    izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    Another monthly survey is up but the content remain the same as previous months.
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member

The Sims (2000) 92/100
    The Sims 2 (2004) 90/100
    The Sims 3 (2009) 86/100
    The Sims 4 (2014) 70/100

https://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/the-sims-4-island-living

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    ApparentlyAwesomeApparentlyAwesome Posts: 1,523 Member
    @PrincipleOfEntropy That's what worries me as well. I wouldn't put anything past them anymore. There were plenty of times we were like 'They wouldn't do that, because why? It makes no sense.' and that's exactly what happened, they did what made no sense. That being said I don't think everything their describing with Atlas is going to be able to fit with what The Sims is either, I mostly think it applies to their sports and shooter games, but I definitely think anything they think they can pull off is what they will push for. I can see it now:

'This Sims game is going to be the most life like one yet, because you're playing with people in real life! Where you end one night in real life isn't necessarily where you'll begin when you start the game again the next day. Because of other players and the AI the world essentially evolves, whether you notice it or not. Maybe someone has a new rose bush. Or there could be a new house or building you never noticed before. The social interactions are much more detailed because it's not some system we programmed to act a certain way but actual people acting as their sim instead.'

This sounds nice for maybe a Sims Online redo but clearly a lot of us like to be in control of the way things go in our game. I never wanted story progression to have a say over my personal sims or even half of the townies I edited or made. EA premade sims I wanted to progress on their own, have families, friends, careers, live their sim lives. They're like the backdrop to my own stories. That doesn't, however, mean I want real life people in my game because I don't mind a little story progression.

@tmcevoy1121 That's why I said as a side Sims game or (and I didn't say this here but in another thread or two) add the option to the game. But don't force it on everyone. That's been one of my issues with them. There are players who don't even get an option and other players think simply letting those players have options ruins their gameplay. I think that's only if the devs make the game that way, which if they're worried that the team will somehow find a way to ruin it, it's understandable. It seems they can hardly find a good middle ground and because of that some players feel like it has to be all one way or the other with no in between. But then there are some players who just want the game their way and only their way, option availability included.

One moment of that during Sims 4 that comes to mind being when some players wanted to control pets and/or see their needs. There were some players who were vehemently against even having the option to enable or disable a feature like that. The reason I heard the most was that it would ruin the surprise and autonomy of what pets can do. To which others countered 'just don't enable the option in your game' then came the reason that they wouldn't be able to stop themselves from doing so and "ruining" cats and dogs for themselves. That is a similar reason some gave for not wanting players to have the option of a colorwheel or CASt. Some people can't stop themselves from editing everything and it takes longer for them to get around to playing so it's best to leave it out for all. I don't think that's right at all to players who prefer having those options.

Some players want to play multiplayer online. I'm fine with that, even though I'm never going to be tempted to play it as such. As long as it remains optional I'm good. Whether the option is in the form of an enable/disable switch or two separate games I don't care as long as they do it right and no one gets short changed.
    KqGXVAC.jpg
  • Options
    TheIntrovertSimmerTheIntrovertSimmer Posts: 641 Member
    just dump this garbage already. this was supposed to be in the bin during its development and yet EA presented it as a triple A game. im tired of this iteration, too many disappointments. i know i play this game for years already but considering there are other games out there which are way better than this, i'd say this is the worst game ever. but i cant just stop playing this, with all the shmoney i've invested and just leave it like nothing? hell nah
    y'all got bread?
  • Options
    ApparentlyAwesomeApparentlyAwesome Posts: 1,523 Member
    JoAnne65 wrote: »
    I want them to get rid stuff and game packs. I feel like they made these "game packs" to get more money out sims 4 players. To me they seem like nothing but a chunk of gameplay that that's being ripped away or withheld from the expansions. They could easily implement these things into the expansion. I know they can cause if the game can hold 14 stuff packs at this point, then I know it could held more in the expansions. To me expansions are game packs so I don't see the need to buy 3 different packs for this game.

Exactly, agree completely. Focus on a complete, enjoyable, in depth basegame with all the tools in there to enjoy yourself. Fleshed out sims, fleshed out life stages, a social system that is based on true psychology and human behaviour in a funny way. And a building mode that just has it all. Everything we loved in the other games. A create a style system, terrain tools and the amazing tools Sims 4 brought to the table. And tools we haven’t seen yet (less square based). And then like 2 EP’s a year with actual additions. Not just some ways to canalize existing gameplay or features that could perfectly well be in that basegame, like weather and pets.

I realize that will be an expensive basegame, but I paid €60 for a joke of a basegame in 2014 and that was the réal waste. And if you add up what Sims 3 and 4 cost in total (don’t know about the other versions), that’s far from cheap as well. And Sims 4 is still counting.

I also think such a game would be much more stable. The reason both Sims 3 and 4 aren’t is because they become a shaky tower.

ETA: I’d like to wholeheartedly confirm what you all say about SP on this page. It’s funny how even rotational players who don’t like that kind of thing seem to understand that better than the creators of the game.

I agree as well. I agree with all of this. If done right I would happily give them my money for that game you described with weather and pets in the base game. I'd wait however long it takes for them to get a game like that right, no problem.

Like Evil_One said, they'd make more money long term if they did the games properly. If they can make millions and a billion while doing consumers wrong imagine how much they'd make doing right by consumers instead.
    KqGXVAC.jpg
  • Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    edited July 2019
    Pegasys wrote: »
    I've been a supporter of Sims 4 for quite some time, and while being clear of its flaws, in general I've been optimistic and upbeat about its future.

However, recently I find my attitude shifting. I had taken a complete 3-month break from all Sims games after StrangerVille (playing a few other games such as Two Point Hospital). With anticipation and delight I returned to play Sims 4 with Island Living. Only to find myself bored after one or two days playing. This shouldn't happen with an expansion.

I guess I was expecting that by now they would have continued to flesh out the Sims themselves, but none of that has happened. I already posted about the lack of whims (my post got merged into another thread). But there are really two major issues: The sims themselves are boring, but even more so, there is really little challenge or surprise in the game. Okay -- I did have one surprising thing happen - an elder got abducted and impregnated (second time to happen in the years I've been playing). But now that he delivered the alien baby, it's going to be all the same. I'm not curious about how things will unfold, because I know exactly how they will unfold. Unless I force it, everyone will grow up well, get rich, and die happy.

So, I decided to go back to play Sims 2. (I thought I couldn't go back to play that game, but I was wrong.) Maybe it was a mistake, because the gameplay in Sims 2 is SO GOOD. It is challenging, and there are numerous surprises (both negative and positive). Career chance cards bring promotions, demotions, or gain/loss of money and jobs. Social interactions with Sims can fail, even if everyone is in a good mood. The sims want things that are related to their personality, aspiration or current context - they are not random wants for every Sim. If there's a fire, my sim will roll a want to get a fire alarm. Sims remember things, with my Sim having a "negative" thought bubble days after being robbed.

And there are fewer cheaty shortcuts. Want to turn off the stereo or TV? The sim actually has to walk over to the room to turn it off. No free food, no free clothing. Want new clothes? Your sim has to go buy them. Because life is a bit harder, that makes the aspiration rewards meaningful - like, there's a reason to acquire the points to get them because it's the only way to make your Sim's life easier.

While the Sims in Sims 4 are lively and animated, which was refreshing from the more wooden sims of Sims 3, there is heart and soul in the animations for Sims 2, especially the romantic ones. I could go on and on, but Sims 2 was simply a masterpiece.

Of course there are a lot of things done better in Sims 4 - especially in terms of creative outlet such as CAS and build (no adding a foundation after the fact in Sims 2!) but in terms of gameplay and the sims - Sims 2 reigns supreme. I honestly don't know that Sims 4 or any future Sims-type game ever will ever come close to matching it.

No? Adding all kind of sliders to adjust a body doesn’t make up for the lack of create a style. Not in build mode, not in buy mode and not in CAS. Being able to have a broader variety of sliders to adjust bodyshapes doesn’t define creative. It just means you can play with more bodyshapes. And the fact you can throw around rooms is heavenly easy (I’d love it in Sims 3 when I find myself rebuilding an entire room because I miscalculated), but throwing in rooms with all preset decoration is not my idea of creativity. The tools in Sims 4 cater facility, not creativity.

And before this topic turns into “Sims 4 sells brilliantly so it’s a huge success”, that’s amazing for the people who have to live from it but that’s not what this topic is about. I’m convinced the sales for this last pack are absolutely skyrocketing. Doesn’t make it a good pack though. A good pack is a pack people still love to play almost ten or more years after it has been released.
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    PrincipleOfEntropyPrincipleOfEntropy Posts: 389 Member
    @JoAnne65

I've had some people say to me that EA would never try those practices in a Sims game. They tried once already in the main series with goodie boxes. These were worse than other lootbox systems because you had to buy Sim Points to be able to subsequently buy them, meaning you've parted with your money before you've even opened a box.

2ujtnqh.jpg

There are lootbox mechanics in The Sims Mobile too I think. They're called Heirloom Chests or something along those lines.
    Madotsuki-Chair-Spin.gif
  • Options
    Sagittarius_Dreamer4Sagittarius_Dreamer4 Posts: 23 Member
    Wow, they just bluntly put loot boxes out there with the sims 3. This is is news to me... If they could do this then what makes one think they wouldn't do it now?
  • Options
    simIrrevirresimIrrevirre Posts: 763 Member
    edited July 2019
    @Charlotta11 I don’t blindly go by Metacritc scores, but it’s indeed an indication. Sales figures doesn’t show if a game is liked or not. But I know a huge amount of people bought the base game because it’s The Sims and then got chocked there was no toddlers... Seems like a lot of people doesn’t do any research before buying a game. Same with the other franchise like Battlefield, FIFA, Star Wars and Anthem. Did they get high user score? No. They have a tendency to destroy beloved games.

@Aericia I'm inclined to agree with you even though I would like to see a miracle, like the making of a TS5 worth the tripple AAA and show Rockstars Red Dead Redemption 2 blockbuster some competition ;)

Edit: yes the loot boxes. A lot of news about it the last week
  • Options
    SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,914 Member
    edited July 2019
    @simIrrevirre
    I put people on Ignore who I want to but thank you for your opinion. I don't "blindly" praise the game but am enjoying playing it and hope for more in the future, having played all Games (even Console and Sim Golf, SimCity4, 5 etc. etc., and bought all from 2001. I don't really have the time to read arguments put over and over again which I know off by heart and to think that I could genuinely lead to the end of the game makes my mind boggle! (UK term).

I do take more notice of those who actually do own and play the game though. I ranted loads against Sims3 when I first came out but really enjoyed World Adventures. I hung on in there just for the building but the game fell apart for me after that. Have fun with your own game. :)
  • Options
    GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,966 Member
    @JoAnne65

I've had some people say to me that EA would never try those practices in a Sims game. They tried once already in the main series with goodie boxes. These were worse than other lootbox systems because you had to buy Sim Points to be able to subsequently buy them, meaning you've parted with your money before you've even opened a box.

2ujtnqh.jpg

There are lootbox mechanics in The Sims Mobile too I think. They're called Heirloom Chests or something along those lines.

That is one area in Sims 3 I never brought as I am not into getting something I do not know what it is. However joe Blow wants to do it, I say be my guest and do what you want to do. Fanatical does this with some of their mystery game sales and I do not even do those as I may have the game already when it is revealed. For me it is an waste of money and also an area that can be abused.
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • Options
    AericiaAericia Posts: 110 Member
    @simIrrevirre thank you. I still waiting for miracle but for now - in Ts4. It is very expensive game, I recommended it to couple friends (for one of them the whole game is her monthly payment) and still have huge potential to be perfect.
    But the "realistic me" told me, that the developers have different vision of their work and the players will bought it no matter what.

TS5 needs another passionate artist with vision to make good life simulator. For now we have the people, who prefers dog clothes, pretty hairstyles and cute landscapes... and money most of all. :(
    Origin ID: ukyojin
    Unofficial Polish Forum - simtopia.pl
  • Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    Loot boxes are a thing in my country. Apparently they are not permitted just like that.
    5JZ57S6.png
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top