Sus sul Simmers!
I'm here one more Friday to share with you some of the great topics I came across while browsing the forums!
This week we are welcoming many new players to The Sims 4 community. How do we do that in The Sims 4? With a welcome wagon, of course!
Sorry for the creepy smile - this Sim was a bit... infected. She is bringing some fruitcake though! You like fruitcake, right?
All those friends you have been trying to persuade to play The Sims in the past? Tell them the base game is free for a few days
- they have no excuse not to give it a try now! And it's always fun to help your friends discover the game
- With that idea in mind @simgirl1010, inspired by @SimGuruGeorge, opened a discussion: 'Recommendations for new players'. Some really great ideas have been shared so far - open that link and add yours!
- For more experienced players, but in the same line, let's think of '1000 fun things to do in Sims 4'! @telmarina re-started this thread yesterday, will we be able to reach 1000 this time? For sure we can!
- Next, let's take a look at a little fun game: 'What are your Sims 4 confessions/obsessions?'. What do you do in the game over and over again? @hunniboo1 is not the only one who wants to know! Check the thread out, and add your little secrets!
- Moving on to the Creative corner, let me show you @liel88's creations! There are many awesome builds in their 'Builds by liel88' topic that you should add to your library right now! I mean, look at the house in the comment I linked!
- I'm not forgetting about The Sims 3 section today, neither about including a poll in the list! @Thunderpie69 has us covered with the great discussion they started this week: 'Do you use zodiacs for your Sims?'. Vote, vote, vote! (Well, just once!)
Thanks for joining me one more week, I'll be back with more next Friday! Now it's your turn to share screenshots, or great threads - use that comment button!
Happy weekend, and happy simming!