Sul sul, Simmers!
I tried to convince my freelancer Sim to write this week's Friday Highlight for me to increase her writing skill, but she was too busy playing Sims Forever!
Then again, she has no clue what she is missing and she should enjoy her gaming time now because she is going to be a single mom soon!
She looks like she is having fun, doesn't she? I totally stole the idea for that selfie from @Violetfey's post here - their captions are definitely funnier than mine, so make sure to check it out
Going back to the topic at hand... as you are stuck with me (sorry), let me start by listing some of the Simming news you might or might not have heard about:
- On Tuesday, a new patch arrived to The Sims 4 and The Sims Mobile
- if you haven't downloaded it yet, check for updates!
- Spa Day arrived to The Sims 4 on console
yesterday, visit this topic
out if you want to know more!
- @SimGuruFrost joined The Sims 4 team as a Community Manager
! Go say sul sul
to his introduction thread
What else is going on around here, other than my rambling? I'll tell you what... some awesome discussion! Let's go over some of the great threads that made it to my list this week!:
- Imagine this scenario: how would your life be like if you could 'motherlode' as much as you wanted? Or turn aging off? Or...? Well, that's not exactly what @Deadtech5 is asking, but I wanted to get you ready to visit their thread: 'What is one thing in The Sims that you wish was a real thing?'. I love too many of the ideas that are being shared in there!
- Without changing forum sections, @NRowe would like to invite us to think about the situations where we can only go: 'these crazy Sims!'. I'm sure you can think of some, share them with everyone in 'Sims are crazy...'!
- Next, let's talk about Tuesday's patch for The Sims 4 on PC/Mac! Did you like the new CAS content? @Netzspannung opened a thread to show us and discuss the new clothes in 'New CAS items in today's patch'. Check it out!
- What's a Friday Highlight without a poll? I'm sure that's what @elanorbreton was thinking about when they opened one this week. Ok, probably not, but their question is worth your visit anyways. They are asking about our preferred method to keep track of our Sims' experiences - click and vote!: 'Sim memories/stories - Do you create them?'.
- Did I mention I'm looking for a new apartment? Well, this week when I came across 'Nazgune's Showcase | NoCC' thread by @Nazgune the jealousy was real - my Sims will get to live in these gorgeous houses Nazgune built! This one, for example, might be creepy and haunted, but I would happily move!
- When you are done downloading, let's take a look at The Sims 3 section, where @buffyballoon opened an interesting discussion today: 'Your favourite supernatural creature...'! Which is yours?
That's it for this week from me, I hope you had fun discovering those discussions!
I'll join my Sim now, have a great weekend and happy Simming!