Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Your favourite supernatural creature...

buffyballoonbuffyballoon Posts: 67 Member
hello fellow simmers! so i'm pretty sure this has been done before but i thought i may as well do it again because i'm always curious!! if you don't have supernatural, any creature that is not considered real in our world counts too! (unicorns, plumbots etc...) please feel free to share photos too! i always love seeing what people are doing in their game, especially with supernaturals (they can make the game infinitely interesting...) mine would probably have to be vampires. i love playing with vamps, they are so much fun and you can make some awesome stories with them. here is my favourite vampy i've ever made:
this is Elise Arrington, a beautiful but deadly vampy i love so much. 1pZUMcT.jpgw0xQueI.jpgDv2HlYU.jpg
sup.

giphy.gif
Post edited by buffyballoon on

Comments

• MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    Although I own Supernatural I don't have it installed. I had Pets and Supernatural out the other day trying to decide which one to install next but couldn't make up my mind! :D
    Although I have played a few vampires (Late Night), I prefer humans. I only recently installed Showtime and, although I didn't think I would, discovered I love having a genie in the house :)

Beau Merrick is my all-time favourite vampire :)
    35190687711_d798e9863c_o.jpg
    35416156752_e71cea507d_o.jpg

Jason is my first genie :) All three of his kids are also genies.
    45266319794_d4fb6b4842_o.jpg
    45266319264_dc7f230a07_o.jpg
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    Don't forget our lovely Bonehilda! :D

She's my favourite supernatural creature of the series so far. :blush:

bonehilda_posing.png
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • AuroraskiesAuroraskies Posts: 1,834 Member

I love Bonehilda!
    rrECWff.jpg

6mhuQuq.jpg

TTMuBKL.jpg

2vDXTPz.jpg

znq8CFr.jpg

liEdEIM.jpg

m7HOcdu.jpg

45P4RgO.jpg
  • buffyballoonbuffyballoon Posts: 67 Member
    @Mikezumi i love your vampire and your genie, wow! so handsome ;) i forget about genies a lot, i really should get to playing them. it would be so much fun to have them in a household!!

oh my, bonehilda is the best thing ever!! what would we ever do without her? @ChocoCub @Auroraskies
    sup.

giphy.gif
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    Fairies, for me. I like the auras and abilities, and the wings are pretty. Here's Austin, putting the pixie in pixelation. :)

nqi4pH2.jpg
    Drunk on glitter! That is a lovely picture :smile:
    edited April 2019
    Oh my gosh, Austin is so cute!! is he single??? ;) I love fairies too, they're so much fun to play with! i don't play with them nearly enough!! @Sindocat
    sup.

giphy.gif
  • KNORearKNORear Posts: 522 Member
    Fairies and witches are my favorite Supernatural creatures because their abilities are so much fun to play around with.
  • jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    I prefer witches, because they look human and I don't like the exaggerated supernaturals EA gave us. Bonehilda is a must though, but I use her parsimoniously ;)
    NymlADp.jpg

Yes, because once you have her; she is not restrained at all!
    u1vIaop.jpg

9SZx6fi.jpg
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

I love most of the supernaturals and these are a few of my favorites

Witches!
    33965201574_c4e688942d_b.jpg
    Vampires!
    33818377384_6e3f35042c_b.jpg
    Werewolves!
    26120309677_918c24ee76_b.jpg
    Fairies
    18582559728_8f0a07bc8c_b.jpg
    Plant sims
    17001788669_aae3ddde3c_z.jpg
    Aliens
    16277403469_1cfb030004_z.jpg
    Thank you all so much for sharing your posts! I love seeing your pictures and hearing about what supernaturals you like best! @KNORear I totally agree, witches and fairies come with some awesome abilities! I also do agree with you though @jillbg witches are the most natural looking and everything else can be quite exaggerated at times. @Auroraskies SO TRUE!!!! Haha. @bekkasan I love your photos so much oh my gosh! So freaking cute!!
    sup.

giphy.gif
  • KatNipKatNip Posts: 1,066 Member
    Witches and Faeries are my personal favourites!
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    hello fellow simmers! so i'm pretty sure this has been done before but i thought i may as well do it again because i'm always curious!! if you don't have supernatural, any creature that is not considered real in our world counts too! (unicorns, plumbots etc...) please feel free to share photos too! i always love seeing what people are doing in their game, especially with supernaturals (they can make the game infinitely interesting...) mine would probably have to be vampires. i love playing with vamps, they are so much fun and you can make some awesome stories with them. here is my favourite vampy i've ever made:
    this is Elise Arrington, a beautiful but deadly vampy i love so much. 1pZUMcT.jpgw0xQueI.jpgDv2HlYU.jpg

I honestly love the witches. When they can get it done right the first time, the Restoration spell is my favorite spell, besides the Love Charm and Gardening Spell(mod)
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    edited April 2019
    Oh my gosh, Austin is so cute!! is he single??? ;) I love fairies too, they're so much fun to play with! i don't play with them nearly enough!! @Sindocat

No, I am afraid not. Married, pretty much right out of high school.

ENKT9Iy.jpg

He is, however, in my studio for download: https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8813642

So is his husband, Jaime: https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8813643
    @HillyBeth @KatNip everyone seems to really like witches?? come on guys, what about vampires? :)@Sindocat 🐸🐸🐸🐸, oh well :)
    sup.

giphy.gif
  • AmphoraAmphora Posts: 3,959 Member
    I don’t really have a favorite supernatural. I like ‘em all! :mrgreen:

Putting them all under spoilers because I have close to a neighborhood full of ‘em :p
    Not everyone is shown, as a few of these simmies are married to each other and have a herd of children of their own. Lol
    Vampire...
    tumblr_pncg0qx6YD1xq9hdmo5_1280.png

tumblr_pncg0qx6YD1xq9hdmo6_1280.png

Werewolf...
    tumblr_inline_pmw8lxVPRn1vhkp6x_1280.jpg

tumblr_inline_pmw8r0Ej1j1vhkp6x_1280.jpg

Wizard...
    tumblr_pnebqv5YdD1xq9hdmo3_1280.jpg

Fairy...
    tumblr_pneapdIVmc1xq9hdmo5_1280.jpg

tumblr_pnecsl5cBv1xq9hdmo1_1280.jpg

Alien...
    tumblr_paup018zI01xq9hdmo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_inline_pnexgsRQEA1vhkp6x_1280.jpg
    Yes, she is probing the time traveler :D

Plantsim...
    tumblr_pq377rKkRY1xq9hdmo1_1280.jpg

Merman...
    tumblr_inline_phe4ycX1hL1vhkp6x_1280.jpg
    Oddly enough I don’t have any pics of him swimming. He usually fulfills his Hydration bar with the sprinklers I keep handy lol

And lastly, my Genie/Witch hybrid.
    tumblr_poud5vku4m1xq9hdmo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_povyzdoXEV1xq9hdmo1_1280.jpg
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    Amphora wrote: »
    I don’t really have a favorite supernatural. I like ‘em all! :mrgreen:

Putting them all under spoilers because I have close to a neighborhood full of ‘em :p
    Not everyone is shown, as a few of these simmies are married to each other and have a herd of children of their own. Lol
    Vampire...
    tumblr_pncg0qx6YD1xq9hdmo5_1280.png

Werewolf...
    tumblr_inline_pmw8r0Ej1j1vhkp6x_1280.jpg

Wizard...
    tumblr_pnebqv5YdD1xq9hdmo3_1280.jpg

Merman...
    tumblr_inline_phe4ycX1hL1vhkp6x_1280.jpg
    Oddly enough I don’t have any pics of him swimming. He usually fulfills his Hydration bar with the sprinklers I keep handy lol

tumblr_povyzdoXEV1xq9hdmo1_1280.jpg

@Amphora Omg your sims are so hawt :love: Also I have a confession to make: I've not played with plantsims/aliens yet. :sweat_smile: Oops.

Also the last picture hahahaha was she harassing him? The guy seems annoyed :joy:
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • sofie981sofie981 Posts: 486 Member
    The only super i can't play is aliens because of the voice that drives me crazy ARRGGGHHHH!!!!! If only i could find a mod to change that stupid telephone voice like they are suppoced to need a translator to speek through, but an alien born in game should not need this but it keeps on being there :(
    I like what they can do but i just can't bear that mechanical tone. Why not have them like in TS2 ? Oh well !
    Love the supers and rarly plays any without "powers" :)
  • AmphoraAmphora Posts: 3,959 Member
    edited April 2019
    @ChocoCub
    Shame on you. Aliens are my favorite (almost) due to the sheer chaos they can unleash with their interactions >:)

They can summon meteors (a great way to make money or kill off sims you don’t like. Heh.), attack and shoot lasers in community lots if you’ve upgraded their ship, and of course the plethora of other little things like probing sims and draining their energies. Fun stuff :p

And lol yes, Talia the Genie likes to troll and mess with Lucian the cranky wizard (he’s the son of the wizard and fairy I posted pics of).
    She was encorcelling him and he was NOT happy about it. They are my favorite sims to watch when they interact :D
    Post edited by Amphora on
  • PinkusfamilyPinkusfamily Posts: 587 Member
    Vampires are ,my favorite !
    But I love them all !
    I was very Happy for the Sim 4 Vamps, they have so much, Although I did love 3's vamps very much too..
    I now Miss Werewolves, and Zombies.. But here is a Picture of something no one has mentioned yet...

This was Fun...11705235_1679949605558457_618335744157073708_n.png?_nc_cat=107&_nc_ht=scontent.fewr1-1.fna&oh=c2dc958bc6b072045b74e6c06a45440e&oe=5D404114

I can't wait to see what is in store for More Sims 4 Occult creatures...

Diane Pinkus
  • MagdaleenaMagdaleena Posts: 973 Member
    edited April 2019
    How am I supposed to pick a favorite?? I love them all.

TS3 aliens are great though, I love their alien powers and the way their genetics work, their strange alien voice is neat too. I always liked the ghosts much better in this game too, they all just look really cool.
    And the plant sims are way better than whatever garbage we got in Sims 4!! Even though the default shade of green they get for their skin tone is kinda gross, but I fixed that with a mod.

I actually really like the ones you can tell aren't quite human. So witches are a bit boring to me here. All they get is a border around their icon and the ability to do magic. I hope the TS4 ones will be a little more interesting than that. :/

But honestly, the fact that so many supernaturals exist in this game in the first place is a blessing, and TS4 should CATCH UP ALREADY, COME ON.

lil_pixel_boys.png
    they/he
    simblr
    @Amphora they are all pretty cool. Also can we talk about your photos? AMAZING! I love them so much, your sims are so cute oh my gosh! Mostly deadly...but still cute :)@ChocoCub I also have a confession to make: neither have I. Yeah....I've played the sims 3 for how many years now and I still have no idea how to get an alien/plant sim. Anyone want to help me out? Haha. @Pinkusfamily Yay!! Finally, someone else whose favourite is vampires!! To be honest, I found the sims 4 vampires kinda boring??? I don't know why. I think because you had to level up to get your abilities and stuff. I found that annoying. But oh my gosh! How can we ever forget about mummies??? Love your photo by the way @Pinkusfamily ! I know @Magdaleena it's so hard!! The sims 3 has so many to choose from!! That's probably why it's my favourite game hehe <3
    sup.

giphy.gif
  • HejixHejix Posts: 1,056 Member
    @pinkusfamily Haha, that mummy with a colorful umbrella!

Nice pics everyone.

I love supernatural, but there is something dramatic about playing ghosts, going through the walls and all! I love them!
    I want to play ALL the premade families! One day...
  • JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    Love the topic. Have been lurking (they make great and powerful pictures) and in the meantime collected screenshots in Draft to add my personal contribution. So, here it is.

I love supernaturals and tried them all out. Genies are my favourite because they come as they are, which I find cool B) Plus I love their powers. And the friendly pink cloud they leave behind when hovering. And the cute way they spread their fingers when they land. And the autonomous positions they randomly slip into sometimes, just to show off who they are. I love their perfect meals, their clean houses, the way they never smell unpleasant and the way they can take over control of other sims for a few hours.

The first genie I played was Dorian. The son my heir had with one of the first genies that had been freed from the lamp.

UaVz3OF.png

I played genies for generations and the only reason I don't anymore is because it's lazy to always hang around in your comfort zone, right? :p But I miss them in my household (there are still family members of my current sim who are genies). My favourite genie was Silas, Dorian's grandson.

KD6YYR1.png

Close second for me are the witches, Demyan being my favourite. I created him; he married Dorian's daughter and is Silas' dad.

IdAMBTo.png

The rest of the life states are really nice to play too, also because it just makes great story material. I know I should only post my favourites, but I enjoyed playing them all. So, here's my gallery, between spoiler tags not to burden the topic too much. A celebration of those special creatures that have always spiced up my game.
    Ghost Julia and her new born daughter Rosalyn.

2jYCKuE.jpg

Frances and Lindsey with their unicorns.

OU2Sawl.png

My favourite vampire, Shayne, who fell so hopelessly in love with my heir Raven.

VuWueFL.png

Here she met his clan (posted because I love this picture :grimace:).

vpl97g9.png

Fairies (must confess they've always been a bit disappointing to me)

wnPOcwB.png

57U5euy.png

Plantsims. Bryony and her boyfriend Lavender. I never played them when University was released because they didn't appeal to me, but I was pleasantly surprised! I don't like their colour though. Like I don't like the original genie colour but at least they can get 'normal' looking offspring.

bODnLNa.png

Aliens! Ugly but the look suits them and they're really fun to play with.

5UDOryp.png

TtXi2y3.png

Werewolves, for me disappointing as well. Not least because this boy lost his customized look everytime I reopened the game.

RKr9WIe.png

dUXfSu8.png

Mermaids. Love the concept, not so much the implementation. For one they should have had powerboat speed, right? Right. That just would have been way more sexy, plus it wouldn't have mattered then they will always choose water to travel through. Which as such makes sense, but not like some pedalo.

4jT1Xel.png

Mummies. Absolutely love them as a tomb ingredient (and being cursed by one opens the road to one of the most amazing features in this game). Never played them so I have no idea if that's fun.

Q5DCM1J.png

And last but not least, the Imaginary Friend. Most of the time I hate those creepy dolls in my toddler's inventories, but freeing one definitely is fun.

SusJei2.png

QCfFQWK.png
    5JZ57S6.png