September 17 - We just released a small patch for The Sims 4 on PC/Mac - click here for more details.
September 13 - It's Friday, so what do I have for you? A Friday Highlight - here!

Issues on PS4

EA_RtasEA_Rtas Posts: 1,997 EA Moderator
I've gone ahead and made a new thread for this as it was in the wrong section.

Comments

• Dragonfire2lmDragonfire2lm Posts: 80 Member
    I know this thread isn't recent but I'd like to point out that the bugs affecting Vampires is a problem on PS4 as well, it looks like the pre-Get Famous patch broke them, as we don't have GF yet.

Unfortunately, I haven't seen anyone aside from myself trying to point this out and I can only do so much as I don't have a working computer to use as a means of communication (I'm stuck with my PS4 web browser).

Could someone please bring this to dev's attention? Vampires are practically unplayable with these bugs and while I know a fix for console would a bit of a wait, seeing this officially fixed for PC would guarantee a future console patch further down the line.
  • EA_RtasEA_Rtas Posts: 1,997 EA Moderator
    I know this thread isn't recent but I'd like to point out that the bugs affecting Vampires is a problem on PS4 as well, it looks like the pre-Get Famous patch broke them, as we don't have GF yet.

Unfortunately, I haven't seen anyone aside from myself trying to point this out and I can only do so much as I don't have a working computer to use as a means of communication (I'm stuck with my PS4 web browser).

Could someone please bring this to dev's attention? Vampires are practically unplayable with these bugs and while I know a fix for console would a bit of a wait, seeing this officially fixed for PC would guarantee a future console patch further down the line.

Hey there, so our Bug reporting has been moved to the Sims 4 AHQ. You can take a look there to see if your bug has already been reported and if it hasn't feel free to post yourself. It's the best way to get it looked into.

~Rtas
  • Dragonfire2lmDragonfire2lm Posts: 80 Member
    EA_Rtas wrote: »

Hey there, so our Bug reporting has been moved to the Sims 4 AHQ. You can take a look there to see if your bug has already been reported and if it hasn't feel free to post yourself. It's the best way to get it looked into.

~Rtas

I can't fill out bug reports myself (I don't have a working computer, using my PS4 web browser) as the form doesn't work on my PS4 but I have posted on forums reporting the issues so...Yeah, three days of pointing out the fact that these bugs are affecting console players and I can't even post in the right place due to software limitations.

• Bearpal64Bearpal64 Posts: 277 Member
    So curious what is this thread for then?🤔
  • Mr_MimeMr_Mime Posts: 2 New Member
    It's amazing how many issues this game has but the impressive part is that many of the game's bugs are YEARS old. I have issues that I'm reading people have posted about 5 plus years ago. Like the ghost goo permanently ghosting sims instead of a 4hr moodlet and vampires not accruing points past grand master as they should. This is so sad. I wish I'd never bought this game. Clearly no one is concerned with improving upon it. Smh
  • Lavancha2005Lavancha2005 Posts: 5 New Member
    I'm having issues with better robot vacuum, it freezes in one spot, wont dock constantly breaks down, etc