Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Issues on PS4

EA_RtasEA_Rtas Posts: 2,875 EA Community Manager
I've gone ahead and made a new thread for this as it was in the wrong section.

Comments

• Dragonfire2lmDragonfire2lm Posts: 158 Member
    I know this thread isn't recent but I'd like to point out that the bugs affecting Vampires is a problem on PS4 as well, it looks like the pre-Get Famous patch broke them, as we don't have GF yet.

Unfortunately, I haven't seen anyone aside from myself trying to point this out and I can only do so much as I don't have a working computer to use as a means of communication (I'm stuck with my PS4 web browser).

Could someone please bring this to dev's attention? Vampires are practically unplayable with these bugs and while I know a fix for console would a bit of a wait, seeing this officially fixed for PC would guarantee a future console patch further down the line.
  • EA_RtasEA_Rtas Posts: 2,875 EA Community Manager
    I know this thread isn't recent but I'd like to point out that the bugs affecting Vampires is a problem on PS4 as well, it looks like the pre-Get Famous patch broke them, as we don't have GF yet.

Unfortunately, I haven't seen anyone aside from myself trying to point this out and I can only do so much as I don't have a working computer to use as a means of communication (I'm stuck with my PS4 web browser).

Could someone please bring this to dev's attention? Vampires are practically unplayable with these bugs and while I know a fix for console would a bit of a wait, seeing this officially fixed for PC would guarantee a future console patch further down the line.

Hey there, so our Bug reporting has been moved to the Sims 4 AHQ. You can take a look there to see if your bug has already been reported and if it hasn't feel free to post yourself. It's the best way to get it looked into.

~Rtas
  • Dragonfire2lmDragonfire2lm Posts: 158 Member
    EA_Rtas wrote: »

Hey there, so our Bug reporting has been moved to the Sims 4 AHQ. You can take a look there to see if your bug has already been reported and if it hasn't feel free to post yourself. It's the best way to get it looked into.

~Rtas

I can't fill out bug reports myself (I don't have a working computer, using my PS4 web browser) as the form doesn't work on my PS4 but I have posted on forums reporting the issues so...Yeah, three days of pointing out the fact that these bugs are affecting console players and I can't even post in the right place due to software limitations.

• Bearpal64Bearpal64 Posts: 1,117 Member
    So curious what is this thread for then?🤔
  • Mr_MimeMr_Mime Posts: 4 New Member
    It's amazing how many issues this game has but the impressive part is that many of the game's bugs are YEARS old. I have issues that I'm reading people have posted about 5 plus years ago. Like the ghost goo permanently ghosting sims instead of a 4hr moodlet and vampires not accruing points past grand master as they should. This is so sad. I wish I'd never bought this game. Clearly no one is concerned with improving upon it. Smh
  • Lavancha2005Lavancha2005 Posts: 5 New Member
    I'm having issues with better robot vacuum, it freezes in one spot, wont dock constantly breaks down, etc
  • JPNekoJPNeko Posts: 296 Member
    Dishwashers are not working for me. Anyone else having this issue? :o
  • LonelyCalliLonelyCalli Posts: 9 New Member
    Two things regarding Get to Work I guess. One why is my level 10 Doctor showing up as a nurse when I go as another sim to deliver a baby? She worked hard to get to where she is now.

But more importantly, when I registered with the front desk my sim got stuck and couldn’t do anything but stand there and suffer through contractions. I tried reloading the game but she was still stuck. I eventually had to go into another household and play that for a few sim hours and then go back in to find out the gender of the new baby and what the game named them. This seems like a new glitch that I hope gets fixed soon.
  • LALA_LETHAL69LALA_LETHAL69 Posts: 4 New Member
    No multiplayer??
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    No multiplayer??

PC don't have multiplayer so Consoles wont either.
  • SilentLuciditySilentLucidity Posts: 1 New Member
    It doesn't look like there's too much response for console issues.

Since the patch in early December my game has been crashing when traveling to lots from a household, and when I exit buy/build when switching to Live Mode. I've done the reinstall, and while my partner keeps telling me "it's ok, they'll fix it in the next update", I honestly don't believe it. They fixed the constantly-dirty teapot but I can't take my kids to the pool for their birthday party, and I've had to cancel every holiday that required traveling to another lot.

I can only do it if I click on a lot and pick "travel", which is really tedious for long-term play.
    Oh, and when I invite people over now, they don't arrive for 6-10 hours (minutes in real time), if they even arrive at all.
  • KhrisstyneKhrisstyne Posts: 368 Member
    It doesn't look like there's too much response for console issues.

Since the patch in early December my game has been crashing when traveling to lots from a household, and when I exit buy/build when switching to Live Mode. I've done the reinstall, and while my partner keeps telling me "it's ok, they'll fix it in the next update", I honestly don't believe it. They fixed the constantly-dirty teapot but I can't take my kids to the pool for their birthday party, and I've had to cancel every holiday that required traveling to another lot.

I can only do it if I click on a lot and pick "travel", which is really tedious for long-term play.
    Oh, and when I invite people over now, they don't arrive for 6-10 hours (minutes in real time), if they even arrive at all.

I believe there is a patch for the travelling issue but they decided to focus on the gallery and that, I believe, will be the next update. I think pc players also had this problem before they got that huge patch in December.
    AviaWinters.tumblr.com
    AviaTheDramaFiend.wordpress.com
    (not always sims related but I review and discuss television shows and movies. Foreign or not.)

I play on console and PC now! YAY!
  • Monda76Monda76 Posts: 50 Member
    Can someone help me? I just updated my game on PS4 and when I started the game the first thing I did was check for the gallery, however the pictures on which I should click still says my library. I’ve made sure my account is linked to EA and even made sure I was connected to the internet cut the game off and restarted it and each time I went to check for the gallery it still said my library on the pictures. Hope that was understandable.
  • JeongyeonYooSunJeongyeonYooSun Posts: 1 New Member
    Can we get a fix to caster sims specifically created with elf ears and stop auto clipping them. . . ? Spent a couple / few creating a drow elf only to have her ears cut off. . . Not goin to lie, kinda irritated. . .
  • LonelyCalliLonelyCalli Posts: 9 New Member
    So can it be fixed that pets don’t count against the amount of beds in a house so that I can get a roommate? My witch has 3 cats and I want 2 roommates which means right now I’d need 6 beds in the house.
  • SpicyzombieSpicyzombie Posts: 1 New Member
    Hey is anyone else having issues with the Pool styles not working. The game keeps mistaking it for a floor tile and not changing the water in general
  • adamclark83adamclark83 Posts: 692 Member
    Lately I have issues with the game crashing all the time. Go to play a household, it crashes. Seconds after exiting Build mode during playing a household, it crashes.

Why are there issues like this at all? I was talking to my dad about it today and he said that the developers have no intention of fixing them as there is no other game like it. If there was, EA would be quick in fixing any and all problems.
    2quwd7.gif

• EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
    edited February 2020
    Hey everyone - I get EA_Rtas opening the thread here might have been confusing, but for technical issues or reporting bugs, please, use Answers HQ as this is not the space for it. That's the best way of getting help and for the team to see your reports.

For more information on why, please, check this message.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top