Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tarot Mafia Round 3 - Reversed Cards (Mafia) Win!

Comments

• Options
    AguaWaterAguaWater Posts: 194 Member
    I am probably going to be lynched and if I am lynched I wish the remaining townies good luck and I will still be watching the game. Anyway, next game I will probably be more active.
    My mind has gone blank can’t think of a good signature. :)
  • Options
    AguaWater wrote: »
    I am probably going to be lynched and if I am lynched I wish the remaining townies good luck and I will still be watching the game. Anyway, next game I will probably be more active.

Discarded*
  • Options
    LluviaRainLluviaRain Posts: 2,199 Member

The slightly too chatty ghost wants you to be more active right now
    Not sure what to put here... so hi
  • Options
    KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member

Discarded*

I don’t like this, what are you doing? If you’re town then I am not going to be happy not going to lie because you didn’t even tried to defend yourself.
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • Options
    mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member

This sounds a bit weird to me. You are talking like you are excited to be discarded.

Vote: Agua
    Oh hamburgers!
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    Bubbz3388 wrote: »

This sounds a bit weird to me. You are talking like you are excited to be discarded.

Vote: Agua

Why do you always vote for people who sound like they're "excited" to be lynched? XD
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    Bubbz, can you convince us you're town? You seem to be following others a lot this game and not being so investigative.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Bubbz, can you convince us you're town? You seem to be following others a lot this game and not being so investigative.

Yes I can. I truly feel like Agua is scum.
    Oh hamburgers!
  • Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    I tracked Charlie and she visited noone. Didnt really help much.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    LittlBowBubLittlBowBub Posts: 1,745 Member
    Reading through now. I've got a lot to catch up on so I may be a while :confounded:

I'll make posts after i've read through as most things have probably already been questioned and answered.
  • Options
    EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    @EmzyDalsvida I know you're not playing these days and you might be busy, but would you be interested in subbing in for Sub?

Waaaaah, I really can't sorry! Did you get someone, though?
  • Options
    LluviaRainLluviaRain Posts: 2,199 Member
    @EmzyDalsvida I know you're not playing these days and you might be busy, but would you be interested in subbing in for Sub?

Sub has been lynched anyway, so it’s okay 🙂
    Not sure what to put here... so hi
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    EmzyDalsvida I know you're not playing these days and you might be busy, but would you be interested in subbing in for Sub?

Yeah, they ended up just lynching Sub :D
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Vote Count 3.1

DeKay votes Wagashi
    Zinnia votes Agua
    Plumbob votes Agua
    Agua votes DeKay
    Choco votes Agua
    Bubbz votes Agua

Agua - Zinnia, Plumbob, Choco, Bubbz
    Wagashi - DeKay
    DeKay - Agua

Day ends in 13 hours
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    Bubbz3388 wrote: »
    DeKay wrote: »

Yes I can. I truly feel like Agua is scum.

Not really a way to convince us you are not scum.
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    I'm back and going to read through.
  • Options
    NyxzeeNyxzee Posts: 78 Member
    Here now, reading back.
  • Options
    citysimmer wrote: »
    That doesn't tell us a lot since she claimed. :|
    I would like to hear Bow's thoughts on what happened yesterday since she wasn't on.

I missed most of the sub voting but I think it was a good thing to do as we only lose 1 town and not potentially two. There was a lot of votes though as it was for 'the good of town' so it's possible mafia were included in that or they could have stayed away from voting, so i'm going to see who switched votes last minute.. which was probably everyone :lol:

I'm still catching up as i've missed so much, so i'll probably have more to comment on in a bit.
  • Options
    kittymeow wrote: »
    Have we at least discarded 1 mafia member?

Are you a member? You haven't said much all game.

I know I have not said much all game, but I would be more active if I was a mafia member.

(My posts will probably be in a very odd order as i'm trying to find posts that I had something to say about. So sorry about that :sweat_smile: The down side of playing catch-up.)

I don't like this post. You should be more active regardless of alignment, probably even more active if you're town. It seems like whenever someone has brought up your quietness you have responded by saying the same thing 'if I were mafia'. Well, this is making me think you are mafia and are using this to stay in the shadows. Lluvia kept defending you which made you two look like buddies but then she was killed so I know that's not the case, but that doesn't mean that you aren't mafia. This is hurting town because if you aren't actually mafia there's a good chance you will be lynched because of not contributing and becoming a liability. (Sorry if this sounds aggressive , it's not mean't to be :lol: )
  • Options
    Okay since you guys want to vote me, I’m gonna go ahead and make my lists here.

Most likely scum-
    Lluvia
    Agua
    Rose
    Plumbob
    Wagashi

Most likely town-
    Choco
    Dekay
    Zinnia
    Bow

If I’m to die, go after one of these people listed as scum. Read back at what I’ve said about people in the game.

Just going to say, if I was scum I would be a lot more active.

And I found another one...
  • Options
    Vote Agua If you really are town, you're becoming a liability at this point.
  • Options
    Currently at school so thats why Im so quiet rn. Will be on at lunch and after school.
  • Options
    I mean you guys can vote me, but it isn’t going to do you any good. I’m going to keep my rose vote for now. I think Lluvia could be mafia, but I don’t really want to join ANOTHER band wagon lol. You guys are kind of jumping all over the place. My guess is at least one of the quick hoppers is scum trying to blend in. Bow and plumbob are kind of everywhere lol.

I know she's dead now but.. if you thought lluvia could be mafia why do/did you seem worried about joining a bandwagon? Also what do you mean by everywhere?
  • Options
    Page 27 is when I went to sleep.. I have not been asleep for this entire time but wow i've missed alot :joy:
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member

If you're town, wouldn't it be a good idea to convince us of your innocence instead of easily giving up? Maybe you are actually scum.