Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tarot Mafia Round 3 - Reversed Cards (Mafia) Win!

Comments

• Options
    LluviaRainLluviaRain Posts: 2,199 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    I'm not going to honor that insult to my hosting skills with a reply, thanks

Teehee sorry Icey :kissing: I can't talk, I forgot to give you your role when I last hosted :joy:

The Lacewing forgives you, little one

Was it ever revealed that I was Sheila Lacewing?
    Not sure what to put here... so hi
  • Options
    KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    AguaWater wrote: »
    As I said earlier on, I would be much more active if I were a scum and I would take the first chance I could get to vote someone to lynch as I would want to win.

I think it’s pretty self explanatory that I am not scum as I have not been voting and that is odd behaviour for a scum from what I have heard.

Who told you that? Lluvia? I'm sorry but that's quite the opposite. Not voting is exactly one of the reasons why people find someone scummy/suspicious.

Activity is a simple measure that can be easily pulled out and analysed to tell if a person is town or not though not always guaranteed to be right.

But what I'm trying to say here is that casting a vote is the only power a number of vanilla players have in this game so if you're not voting on day 3 then we have no choice but to get rid of you. A town player who doesn't vote is essentially scum.
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • Options
    LluviaRainLluviaRain Posts: 2,199 Member
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    AguaWater wrote: »
    As I said earlier on, I would be much more active if I were a scum and I would take the first chance I could get to vote someone to lynch as I would want to win.

I think it’s pretty self explanatory that I am not scum as I have not been voting and that is odd behaviour for a scum from what I have heard.

Who told you that? Lluvia? I'm sorry but that's quite the opposite. Not voting is exactly one of the reasons why people find someone scummy/suspicious.

Activity is a simple measure that can be easily pulled out and analysed to tell if a person is town or not though not always guaranteed to be right.

But what I'm trying to say here is that casting a vote is the only power a number of vanilla players have in this game so if you're not voting on day 3 then we have no choice but to get rid of you. A town player who doesn't vote is essentially scum.

I didn’t say that? Maybe he misunderstood?
    Not sure what to put here... so hi
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    I'm going to throw in a vote for vote: Agua and we'll see how things go.

What does Agua usually play like? Is he acting different to how he has in other games as town? I didn't like the giving up attitude from him earlier and I've had a bad vibe from him all game.

• Options
    This is not going very well for town. It's Day 3, still no sign of mafia and we've lost all our PRs at this moment.

13 VT versus 4 goons (not even sure if the PR still has any shots remaining) and I really really hope agua is bad or this is heading downhills.

Isn't there meant to be 3 PR's? I'm sure someone said. We only know of 2, unless I missed something.
  • Options
    Sorry Zinnia, you're trusting me too much and I cannot ignore the alarm.
    Same as Kitty, she was very suspicious of me when she was town on UM and this is just wrong in some way and I don't know how it explain it in words but it's just bothering me. I don't think I can trust you two completely.

I've lost trust in Zinnia completely since last time when she came up with the idea of asking Charlie to fabricate a miss-sent "PM message". Don't think that trust can ever be restored so that's why I need to go through the voting history and see what you and Kitty did yesterday.

Vote count history day 2: (open it, I've added more comments to it)
    Choco votes Rose
    Plumbob votes Rose
    DeKay votes Rose
    Kitty votes Rose <<< P27 [x]
    Zinnia votes Lluvia <<< Jumps on Town, initiates Lluvia wagon
    Charlie votes Rose <<<P26 I've pointed this out previously that Charlie changed her mind on Rose a bit too quickly because of the "attempt" issue. [X]
    Choco votes Charlie
    DeKay votes Lluvia
    Plumbob votes Lluvia
    Bow votes Charlie
    Kitty votes Lluvia <<< P27 Kitty following Zinnia but then said she wished she kept her vote on Rose. She could have switched vote back on Rose but she didn't. [X]
    Rose votes Lluvia
    Wagashi votes Rose
    Choco votes Wagashi
    Choco votes Charlie
    Plumbob votes Charlie
    City votes Charlie
    Zinnia votes Agua <<< P32 Redirecting attention away from Charlie? First vote, Lluvia was the lead. [X]
    DeKay votes Rose
    DeKay votes Sub
    Lluvia votes Sub
    Zinnia votes Sub <<< P33 After knowing that sub was going to be mod-killed, easily blended in [X]
    Plumbob votes Lluvia
    Bubbz votes Wagashi
    Plumbob votes Sub
    Kitty votes Sub <<< P35 same as Zinnia [X]
    Choco votes Sub
    Wagashi votes Sub
    Charlie votes Lluvia <<< P36 Now this is weird. Care explaining why you wanted Lluvia dead, @Charliecheesenurgers? You knew it wasn't going to get her lynched yet you wanted to vote for her? [X]
    Agua votes Sub <<< P37 same as Kitty, Zinnia [X]
    Nyx votes Sub

Sub - DeKay, Lluvia, Zinnia, Plumbob, Kitty, Choco, Wagashi, Agua, Nyx
    Lluvia - Charlie, Rose
    Charlie - Bow, City
    Wagashi - Bubbz

On P27 Charlie said this:
    I mean you guys can vote me, but it isn’t going to do you any good. I’m going to keep my rose vote for now. I think Lluvia could be mafia, but I don’t really want to join ANOTHER band wagon lol. You guys are kind of jumping all over the place. My guess is at least one of the quick hoppers is scum trying to blend in. Bow and plumbob are kind of everywhere lol.

As if she's fully aware that joining another band wagon would bring unwanted attention to her the next day. Why didn't you claim yesterday then? Why wait until today? Is it because with Lluvia dead you can easily blend in with other people like what City did?

Also P27 Zinnia said this to Plumbob:
    Also, probably not the best idea, but aim a 2-shot town tracker. I tracked Dekay last night and she visited noone.

I don't know whether to believe this or not. I feel like Rose normally doesn't lie, but I feel like she might have in a recent game (or that might've been Charlie, I can't remember now :sob: )

It's Day 2, I highly doubt she's lying, vote someone else.
    She seems way too sure that Rose is good now that I read it. I can understand why she wanted to keep at least one PR alive for today so that mafia can easily claim a powerless role without rising any suspicion. She was thinking about the possibility of Rose being reversed but it all seems to obvious to her that Rose is going to be upright when she wrote this? I thought it was weird the first time I saw this comment but now it's really rubbing me wrong and I don't know why.

And this... I knew sub was getting mod killed but it seems kinda shady.
    DeKay wrote: »
    Or maybe we can just kill Sub today and get it over and done with cuz I don't feel like mislynching a townie; and then if Sub is town and is modkilled, that's two townies down, which is worse. And since we're all so flippity flip floppy today and want to spare Rose and Lluvia, let's just go for Sub. 🤷‍♀️

Cuz I'm not that confident that Charlie is scum unless she's doing some good acting here.

I'd vote Sub.

Vote Charlie
    ._.
  • Options
    kittymeow wrote: »
    This is not going very well for town. It's Day 3, still no sign of mafia and we've lost all our PRs at this moment.

13 VT versus 4 goons (not even sure if the PR still has any shots remaining) and I really really hope agua is bad or this is heading downhills.

Isn't there meant to be 3 PR's? I'm sure someone said. We only know of 2, unless I missed something.

Gameplay died, Lluvia Died, and now we have unconfirmed Rose. Supposedly that's 3.

Another hidden PR.
    ._.
  • Options
    mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
    Same as Kitty, she was very suspicious of me when she was town on UM and this is just wrong in some way and I don't know how it explain it in words but it's just bothering me. I don't think I can trust you two completely.

I've lost trust in Zinnia completely since last time when she came up with the idea of asking Charlie to fabricate a miss-sent "PM message". Don't think that trust can ever be restored so that's why I need to go through the voting history and see what you and Kitty did yesterday.

Choco votes Rose
    Plumbob votes Rose
    DeKay votes Rose
    Charlie votes Rose <<<P26 I've pointed this out previously that Charlie changed her mind on Rose a bit too quickly because of the "attempt" issue. [X]
    Choco votes Charlie
    DeKay votes Lluvia
    Plumbob votes Lluvia
    Bow votes Charlie
    Kitty votes Lluvia <<< P27 Kitty following Zinnia but then said she wished she kept her vote on Rose. She could have switched vote back on Rose but she didn't. [X]
    Rose votes Lluvia
    Wagashi votes Rose
    Choco votes Wagashi
    Choco votes Charlie
    Plumbob votes Charlie
    City votes Charlie
    Zinnia votes Agua <<< P32 Redirecting attention away from Charlie? First vote, Lluvia was the lead. [X]
    DeKay votes Rose
    DeKay votes Sub
    Lluvia votes Sub
    Zinnia votes Sub <<< P33 After knowing that sub was going to be mod-killed, easily blended in [X]
    Plumbob votes Lluvia
    Bubbz votes Wagashi
    Plumbob votes Sub
    Choco votes Sub
    Wagashi votes Sub
    Charlie votes Lluvia <<< P36 Now this is weird. Care explaining why you wanted Lluvia dead, @Charliecheesenurgers? You knew it wasn't going to get her lynched yet you wanted to vote for her? [X]
    Nyx votes Sub

Lluvia - Charlie, Rose
    Charlie - Bow, City
    Wagashi - Bubbz

I mean you guys can vote me, but it isn’t going to do you any good. I’m going to keep my rose vote for now. I think Lluvia could be mafia, but I don’t really want to join ANOTHER band wagon lol. You guys are kind of jumping all over the place. My guess is at least one of the quick hoppers is scum trying to blend in. Bow and plumbob are kind of everywhere lol.

As if she's fully aware that joining another band wagon would bring unwanted attention to her the next day. Why didn't you claim yesterday then? Why wait until today? Is it because with Lluvia dead you can easily blend in with other people like what City did?

Also, probably not the best idea, but aim a 2-shot town tracker. I tracked Dekay last night and she visited noone.

I don't know whether to believe this or not. I feel like Rose normally doesn't lie, but I feel like she might have in a recent game (or that might've been Charlie, I can't remember now :sob: )

She seems way too sure that Rose is good now that I read it. I can understand why she wanted to keep at least one PR alive for today so that mafia can easily claim a powerless role without rising any suspicion. She was thinking about the possibility of Rose being reversed but it all seems to obvious to her that Rose is going to be upright when she wrote this? I thought it was weird the first time I saw this comment but now it's really rubbing me wrong and I don't know why.

Or maybe we can just kill Sub today and get it over and done with cuz I don't feel like mislynching a townie; and then if Sub is town and is modkilled, that's two townies down, which is worse. And since we're all so flippity flip floppy today and want to spare Rose and Lluvia, let's just go for Sub. 🤷‍♀️

Cuz I'm not that confident that Charlie is scum unless she's doing some good acting here.

I'd vote Sub.

Vote Charlie

Why did u vote Charlie
    Oh hamburgers!
  • Options
    LittlBowBubLittlBowBub Posts: 1,745 Member
    Now today I’m voting: plumbob. When plumbob is mafia, he really likes to fixate on one target and try to get them lynched from what I remember. I think that’s what he’s trying to do with me right now.

I haven't voted for you though. I also haven't fixated on you either.

I'm using this instead as I can't find the previous quote I wanted to comment on but this sort of links with it anyway. There's also another post where charlie and plumbob had some disagreement over being 'everywhere' about (i'm assuming) voting or with accusations. But anyway to my point - both charlie and plumbob are on my list of potentials still as they haven't said anything to make me change my mind yet. I don't think they are buddies but I think one of them is mafia. I also thought I had something that made me think if agua flipped scum then they could be buddies with plumbob making charlie town, but i've forgetten it (sorry not very helpful I know but thought i'd put my thoughts out there anyway in case someone else made any connections)
  • Options

Choco votes Rose
    Plumbob votes Rose
    DeKay votes Rose
    Choco votes Charlie
    DeKay votes Lluvia
    Plumbob votes Lluvia
    Bow votes Charlie
    Rose votes Lluvia
    Wagashi votes Rose
    Choco votes Wagashi
    Choco votes Charlie
    Plumbob votes Charlie
    City votes Charlie
    DeKay votes Rose
    DeKay votes Sub
    Lluvia votes Sub
    Plumbob votes Lluvia
    Bubbz votes Wagashi
    Plumbob votes Sub
    Choco votes Sub
    Wagashi votes Sub
    Nyx votes Sub

Lluvia - Charlie, Rose
    Charlie - Bow, City
    Wagashi - Bubbz

I'd vote Sub.

Vote Charlie

The people I've voted have been those I've mentioned since day 1 but I can understand why you are feeling worried since there hasn't been 1 scum lynched. I don't even remember the last time I played with you but you definitely feel more helpful in this game. I haven't felt like you've done anything that could be considered scummy. 🤔

Looking at the voting, you could also saying zinnia and Dekay are following each other but you haven't mentioned that?

What do you mean Zinnia fabricating a miss-sent message?
  • Options
    Bubbz3388 wrote: »

Choco votes Rose
    Plumbob votes Rose
    DeKay votes Rose
    Choco votes Charlie
    DeKay votes Lluvia
    Plumbob votes Lluvia
    Bow votes Charlie
    Rose votes Lluvia
    Wagashi votes Rose
    Choco votes Wagashi
    Choco votes Charlie
    Plumbob votes Charlie
    City votes Charlie
    DeKay votes Rose
    DeKay votes Sub
    Lluvia votes Sub
    Plumbob votes Lluvia
    Bubbz votes Wagashi
    Plumbob votes Sub
    Choco votes Sub
    Wagashi votes Sub
    Nyx votes Sub

Lluvia - Charlie, Rose
    Charlie - Bow, City
    Wagashi - Bubbz

I'd vote Sub.

Vote Charlie

Why did u vote Charlie

If you read the post you'd see, do you not want Charlie to be voted for some reason?
  • Options

Gameplay died, Lluvia Died, and now we have unconfirmed Rose. Supposedly that's 3.

Another hidden PR.

Ah, I forgot about gameplay.
  • Options
    I tracked Charlie and she visited noone. Didnt really help much.

Did we come to a conclusion on why lluvia was killed and not rose?
  • Options
    A few games ago, it was Plumbob's game, Zinnia was scum with Charlie and asked Charlie to post a comment that looks like it was supposed to go into scum chat on the game thread. Zinnia also pretended to be upset with Charlie doing it and that comment was aimed to frame myself and Dekay.
    ._.
  • Options
    I tracked Charlie and she visited noone. Didnt really help much.

Did we come to a conclusion on why lluvia was killed and not rose?

Zinnia answered this:
    Jailkeeper has a higher chance of screwing with the mafia, with protection and roleblocks.

I still don't think she's innocent. Maybe she's scum with Charlie again. I can see it.
    ._.
  • Options
    A few games ago, it was Plumbob's game, Zinnia was scum with Charlie and asked Charlie to post a comment that looks like it was supposed to go into scum chat on the game thread. Zinnia also pretended to be upset with Charlie doing it and that comment was aimed to frame myself and Dekay.

What? That's evil. I know Zinnia can be very daring when she's scum so I wouldn't put anything passed her. :s
  • Options
    the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    Now today I’m voting: plumbob. When plumbob is mafia, he really likes to fixate on one target and try to get them lynched from what I remember. I think that’s what he’s trying to do with me right now.

I'm using this instead as I can't find the previous quote I wanted to comment on but this sort of links with it anyway. There's also another post where charlie and plumbob had some disagreement over being 'everywhere' about (i'm assuming) voting or with accusations. But anyway to my point - both charlie and plumbob are on my list of potentials still as they haven't said anything to make me change my mind yet. I don't think they are buddies but I think one of them is mafia. I also thought I had something that made me think if agua flipped scum then they could be buddies with plumbob making charlie town, but i've forgetten it (sorry not very helpful I know but thought i'd put my thoughts out there anyway in case someone else made any connections)

Well if anyone's mafia, it's Charlie. She's being very defensive with her arguments, she's very fixated on the idea that the two of us are scum. And in general, I feel like there's a very scummy undertone to her comments (more so than usual anyway).
  • Options
    Right now Charlie's more scummier than Agua because of her final vote on lluvia yesterday. She still casted it even she was pretty sure that it wasn't going to change the outcome of Sub dying. And last night Lluvia died, is that coincidence?
    ._.
  • Options
    You guys are starting all sorts of wagons today lol.

I don't know if anyone has already commented on this but charlie avoided the sub voting when she was getting voted off instead of mod-killed. Instead she stuck with her lluvia vote. It seems odd that she would comment this when the sub 'wagon' was in favor of town.
    You guys are starting all sorts of wagons today lol.

Who do you suggest we vote for then?

I’m not saying you don’t votessub I’m saying it’s playsible at least one mafia is voting sub.

Although she does have a point, it's very likely mafia would have joined in on this. But, it feels like she's distancing herself from it, I get the feeling she knew sub would be town and that everyone would look into who voted sub and charlie wouldn't have joined in on it so less attention her way.
    As if she's fully aware that joining another band wagon would bring unwanted attention to her the next day.

Choco actually mentioned this with another one of her posts.
  • Options
    Right now Charlie's more scummier than Agua because of her final vote on lluvia yesterday. She still casted it even she was pretty sure that it wasn't going to change the outcome of Sub dying. And last night Lluvia died, is that coincidence?

I just made a whole post on this :lol:
  • Options

Would she kill someone she claimed to be suspicious of though. That does seem too obvious, but then again, she does have the flu at the moment, so perhaps it's messed up her head slightly :joy:
  • Options

Would she kill someone she claimed to be suspicious of though. That does seem too obvious, but then again, she does have the flu at the moment, so perhaps it's messed up her head slightly :joy:

No I don’t think it has anything to do with the flu.
    ._.
  • Options

No I don’t think it has anything to do with the flu.
    Psst, I was kidding, I know :joy:
  • Options

Well if anyone's mafia, it's Charlie. She's being very defensive with her arguments, she's very fixated on the idea that the two of us are scum. And in general, I feel like there's a very scummy undertone to her comments (more so than usual anyway).

I think I wondered about you on day 1 but since then you've seem pretty townis in my opinion. I'm not sure why Charlie thinks you and Bow are scum but if someone is scum out of you 3, I'd have to say it is Charlie because of how defensive she's been.
  • Options
    AguaWaterAguaWater Posts: 194 Member
    I'm going to throw in a vote for vote: Agua and we'll see how things go.

What does Agua usually play like? Is he acting different to how he has in other games as town? I didn't like the giving up attitude from him earlier and I've had a bad vibe from him all game.

This is my second game and the last one ended early because Rose accidentally made a mistake as the host. So I don’t have a normal playstyle.
    My mind has gone blank can’t think of a good signature. :)