Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Creature War - Villains Win!

Comments

• Options
    AlexaKryAlexaKry Posts: 2,706 Member
    Aha!
    So, I just woke up from a nap in my cave and took a short look out of it to decide what to do with the day...
    I think it´s a good day to fly around and peeve the people in the mountain villages. Finally they shouldn´t feel too save, right? After I had some fun with them (trying to spit fire as closely next to them as possible, having some oopsies, too, where the people eventually caught fire :-)))
    I discovered that there was someone who had the shield power up, so I decided to attack!
  • Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    AlexaKry wrote: »
    Aha!
    So, I just woke up from a nap in my cave and took a short look out of it to decide what to do with the day...
    I think it´s a good day to fly around and peeve the people in the mountain villages. Finally they shouldn´t feel too save, right? After I had some fun with them (trying to spit fire as closely next to them as possible, having some oopsies, too, where the people eventually caught fire :-)))
    I discovered that there was someone who had the shield power up, so I decided to attack!

I don’t know if it was just for the role play or not but just making sure you know your attacking the monster, we are all on the same team since we don’t have enough players.
    Seeing it, I really like the RP idea, so I would like it if u guys do that but I know some people aren’t really into that kind of stuff so it’s ok if u don’t
    Ok one more thing, for those who like RP I’m gonna make a story to go with the game: “Get off my territory,” growled the Dragon. “It’s my territory now!” Shouted the Demon. The Dragon lunges at the Demon. The Demon quickly avoided but soon after the Dragon blasted him with a wave a fire. The Demon yowled in pain. The Demon was summoning the Demon curse when they all the sudden heard a pounding of footsteps. Suddenly, a stampede creatures of all kinds came running at them. The Dragon quickly flew up in the air while the Demon jumped into a tree. After a few moments the stampede had finally gone away. They both lowered themselves to the ground. They took a deep sigh. “What was tha-,” the Demon started when they both heard a large crash behind them. They turned around. There was 2 Pegasus panting on the ground. One of them looked up, “Please tell me you 2 weren’t fighting again,” She panted. “What’s going on?” The Dragon asked. The other Pegasus stood up. “There is a large Ogre roaming the forest, bigger and stronger than we’ve ever seen before. We tryed to attack but it was to strong for just us 2.” The Demon jumped into a tall tree. “Wow,” He gasped. He jumped down. “That’s the biggest ogre I’ve ever seen,” the Demon said. “Told ya,” said one of the Pegasus. All the sudden there was a big crash through the woods. “He’s coming!” One of the Pegasus shouted. “C’mon! We’ll help!” Urged the Dragon.

Please read this
  • Options
    Oh yeah also we can make up names for each other if you guys want or we can just say Mouselline, DeKay, etc.
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    Okay, so what happened after the attack? LOL. I'm like so confused right now.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Hm, perhaps again to make it clear: we are all in one team and we have to fight against an oger together? And do I still have to pretend to be a dragon? And what do we have to do now?
    3t9c4jt.jpg

oh, nice read btw!
  • Options
    DeKay wrote: »
    Okay, so what happened after the attack? LOL. I'm like so confused right now.

Alexakry s attack? She took 10 damage from the monster I need to update that
  • Options
    Hm, perhaps again to make it clear: we are all in one team and we have to fight against an oger together? And do I still have to pretend to be a dragon? And what do we have to do now?
    3t9c4jt.jpg

oh, nice read btw!

Yes we are all on the same team. I have a random thing on my phone that will choose what the Ogre does.

You don’t have to pretend to be a Dragon, that’s just for fun if u want to. But u are a Dragon in this game.

It’s @Bubbz3388 turn right now.
  • Options
    @Mouselline : thanks for the clarification! And do I have any lives still?

(and the new episode of Streuner is up, finally!)
  • Options
    @Mouselline : thanks for the clarification! And do I have any lives still?

(and the new episode of Streuner is up, finally!)

You start with 50 health and nobody’s attacked you yet so you good. On the original post at the bottom it lists your creature, health, and what power ups you have.

Hurry!!!
  • Options
    mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
    Oh I missed it!!

Had equine therapy yesterday.

May I heal my teammates?
    Oh hamburgers!
  • Options
    Bubbz3388 wrote: »
    Oh I missed it!!

May I heal my teammates?

No teammates are hurt so u can either attack, skip your turn, or obtain a power up
  • Options
    Mouselline wrote: »
    Oh I missed it!!

May I heal my teammates?

No teammates are hurt so u can either attack, skip your turn, or obtain a power up

Attack
    Oh hamburgers!
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    Ok! I’ll edit the post. @Dekay your turn
  • Options
    Attack
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    DeKay wrote: »
    Attack

Oh wait! I’m so sorry @Dekay but I recently thought about how we can’t use the Demon because the Ovre doesn’t draw power ups. What else would u like to be. SO Sorry!! I’ll make the Ogre go as soon as u answer
  • Options
    Gryphon then.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Ok! Ogres turn! One min I got to do the random thing.
  • Options
    After a few blows the ogre quickly decided to attack he saw the gryphon and quickly lunges at him, but the gryphon at a team shield up so he failed.

Don’t forget @Dekay you can only use the Gryphons attack every 2 moves so for the next 2 rounds you have to either skip turn or draw power up
  • Options
    Ok my turn...

Realizing that the Ogre was still recovering from the forcefield, one of the Pegasus realized it was her chance to attack.
  • Options
    @Alexakry your turn
  • Options
    I´m a dragon and can´t do anything other than attack :)

I mean u could get a power up, but ok! @Bubbz3388 your turn
  • Options
    Don’t forget @Bubbz3388, after today you’ll be counted dead of u don’t go!
  • Options

Ooof sorry. Attack
    Oh hamburgers!
  • Options

Ooof sorry. Attack

U good. @Dekay your turn... don’t forget you can attack