Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Creature War - Villains Win!

Comments

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    Mouselline wrote: »
    DeKay wrote: »
    Do I need to get a demon release power in able to do anything here or what?

Basically yeah

Search for power up then
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Ok! You got another Heal me PU.

Ogres turn...
    “You’ll never win!” Shouted the dragon. She started laughing. That dragon was getting on my last nerve. I turn towards her and attack

My turn...
    While the ogre attacks Alexa, I run over to Bubbz. I bend down and start healing him
  • Options
    @AlexaKry your turn
  • Options
    The ogre stumbles backwards and collapses. We all walk over to him. “You never could’ve won,” I say. Bubbz and Dekay smirk and Alexa let’s put a small chuckle. “You have no idea what you’ve done,” the ogre gasps out. He starts wheezing. “What do u mean?” Bubbz asked. All the ogre could gasp out was “Run.” “From what?” The Gryphon asked. The ogre stays silent. “Hey! What do u mean?!” The dragon yells. The dragon kicks him a little. Then we see the ogre take his last breath. “Great,” I mumble. “Now what?” “Wait, I guess,” said Dekay. “No, we should run, like the ogre said,” argues Bubbz. “Ogres lie I say we stay,” the dragon says. “Does this have to be the one thing u guys agree on?” Bubbz questions angrily. “Hey!” I yell. “Quit arguing!” “Well what do u suppose we do?” Questions the gryphon. All eyes are on me now. “We can hide out for awhile. Surround the forest. If nothing comes we can get everybody else and continue with our lives. If there is something, we fight.” “They won’t stand a chance,” the dragon says smirking. “We aren’t even sure there will be anybody,” Bubbz reminds her. “Well if there is-“ Alexa starts. “Be quiet,” I say. “Alexa fly up and tell us if u see something from above, Bubbz head toward the waterfall, Dekay you guard the by the pathway, and I’ll guard near the castle. We don’t want them attack there.” “You mean you don’t want them to attack there,” Alexa says. “If The Queen Alicorn gets killed everybody is doomed,” Bubbz says. Alexa roles her eyes and hen fly’s up. The rest of us take off.

Ok guys! Round 2 will start in 24 hours. Tell me if there’s anything wrong and needs updating with the game that way I can fix it next game
  • Options
    I typically tag you guys so I don’t know if u book mark this or not so I’ll tag u three @Bubbz3388 @AlexaKry @DeKay
  • Options
    I think maybe you can organize the original post better cuz the large chunks of text to read is overwhelming. Make use of Bold texts!
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    I think maybe you can organize the original post better cuz the large chunks of text to read is overwhelming. Make use of Bold texts!

This was one of my first games so I didn’t know about bold yet. And yes I can understand that. I won’t fix that for now because we are still doing round 2 on this and u guys know how to play. I’ll tell u guys if there is any new rules for round 2. I’ll remember that if I ever do this game again
  • Options
    I start dozing off. I’ve been awake all night. Alexa has stopped flying and is just looking from a large hill. I can’t see her in the sky anymore. I don’t know how Bubbz and Dekay are doing. Some of the creatures have started coming back but not many. Finally I fall asleep.
    Few hours later:
    “Wake up!” I jerk awake. It was Alexa. There was urgency in her voice. I stand up. “What is it?” I ask. “More ogres. Coming from the hill. We need to warn the others,” she said. “Go get the others and meet me by the great oak. I’m gonna get everybody out of the forest,” I say. Alexa shoots into the air. I run around and warn everybody. “Go to the mountains,” I say to everybody I come near. “It’s not safe here ogres are coming.” Some refused to leave the forest again. I begged them to at least go to the east side (away from the hills). Eventually everybody was hidden or out of the forest. I fly over to the Great Oak. Everybody was waiting there. “Has everybody regained their health?” I asked. All of them nodded. I fly up to see how many there are. “What do u see?” Bubbz asks from below. “3 of them and they are almost here,” I answered. “Is everybody ready?” No one answered but I could see there muscles tense.
    10 min later:
    Suddenly there was a crash through the bushes. 3 giant ogres burst through the bushes. I heard someone gasp beside me. They were 3 times bigger than the last ogre. “You guys may have beat Smush,” one of the ogres said. “But he was a weakling,” another one said. “You’ll never beat us!” The third one shouted. “Smush?” Dekay questioned. “Yeah. I’m Crush, that’s Stink, and he’s Dave,” The third one, Crush, said. I let out a little snort. Alexa didn’t even try to hold it back and just burst out laughing. Stink growled at us. “You guys want a fight? You’ll get one!” He roared.

Round to has started! All power ups, curses, and damage has been lost so we are basically back at the beginning. The order goes like this:
    Alexa
    Crush
    Bubbz
    Stink
    Dekay
    Dave
    Me

@Alexakry your turn
  • Options
    Oh yeah these ogres have 200 health instead of 250
  • Options
    AlexaKry wrote: »
    So I'll attack immediately! All of them!

You can only attack one of them lol
  • Options
    Who? Lol
  • Options
    AlexaKryAlexaKry Posts: 2,706 Member
    edited March 2019
  • Options
    Censored! Can't be true! I didn't use a bad word! :D I just said Mr. Crabs, roughly! 😜

Lol I feel ya
    So I attack Dave!

Ok! Crushes turn...
    “So your a Pegasus, eh,” I say. “Well luck you! I hate Pegasus!” I lung at Mouselline and attack

@Bubbz3388 your turn
  • Options
    mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
    Search for powerup
    Oh hamburgers!
  • Options
    Ok! You got a Super Creature PU!

Stinks turn...
    “Try getting past this!” I shout. I lift my arms up and put a forcefield around us. (Forcefield will be over on Crushes next turn)

@Dekay your turn
  • Options
    Attack Crush
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Attack Crush

They have a team shield up until Stinks next turn. Would u like to still attack or do something else?
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    Attack Crush

They have a team shield up until Stinks next turn. Would u like to still attack or do something else?

Oh. I thought he only shield himself. XD

Um Search for a power up
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Attack Crush

Oh. I thought he only shield himself. XD

Um Search for a power up

Ok! You got a Demon Release PU. And yes it does the whole team. U can do it too since your gryphon

Dave’s turn...
    I growl in anger. I don’t like that dragon. I bend down and start healing myself.

My turn...
    Frustrated because of the force field I search around for s Power Up of any kind. I end up finding a Shield PU
  • Options
    @Alexakry your turn
  • Options
    By the way guys, it didn’t say it but Dave did get attacked just forgot to change it but he’s healed now. They won’t heal themselves if they have full health