Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rose's 2nd Hunger Games Mafia (Draw)

Comments

• Options
    LittlBowBubLittlBowBub Posts: 1,745 Member
    There hasn't been much development today unfortunately :confused: But there is things to comment on.

Who would have a good reason to kill dekay? That might be a good place to start. I think dekay might have said something about who's mafia so they killed her. Recently dekay has been surviving longer so many (including myself) start to wonder if she is perhaps mafia, so I would have thought mafia would keep her and maybe if they didn't kill tuti (as she's quiet anyway) kill someone who has been more talkative.
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    There hasn't been much development today unfortunately :confused: But there is things to comment on.

Who would have a good reason to kill dekay? That might be a good place to start. I think dekay might have said something about who's mafia so they killed her. Recently dekay has been surviving longer so many (including myself) start to wonder if she is perhaps mafia, so I would have thought mafia would keep her and maybe if they didn't kill tuti (as she's quiet anyway) kill someone who has been more talkative.

I will look back at her list.

I don't mean to be rude, Bow, but you are acting quite a bit like Squidward right now.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    Submarine wrote: »
    Where is everyone? It's been really quiet today, I thought there would be more to discuss..

Yeah.. Of Plumbob, Gameplay and Charlie, can you rate them most to least suspicious and say why?

Sure.

Plumbob - Just quoting some of the things i've said about plumbob previously. I still stand by them, he hasn't convinced me he's town yet.
    Somehow I already have two votes on me and I haven’t even spoken yet? Okeypokey :joy:

I thought Lluvia’s vote was really off, @LluviaRain would you mind explaining it, because it just looks like you’re doing it to follow Dekay?

I’m kinda tempted to vote for her now...
    LluviaRain wrote: »
    Somehow I already have two votes on me and I haven’t even spoken yet? Okeypokey :joy:

I thought Lluvia’s vote was really off, @LluviaRain would you mind explaining it, because it just looks like you’re doing it to follow Dekay?

I was drawn to the top of the player list. I’m not sure exactly what name it was, but it seemed to be you, so that’s why I voted.

So basically, what you’re trying to tell me is I have a scummy name?!

My name’s not going to change any time soon, but I hope your vote does because that does not seem like a valid reason imo and ** sounds basically like a gut feeling or the start of a bandwagon... (both being way scummier than someone’s username...)
    Vote Lluvia for now

Heads exploding trying to organize all the new information :lol: I skimmed past these posts but had to go back and quote them as plumbobs posts just seem scummy reading through them now. I know lluvia voted plumbob after dekay but now plumbobs voting lluvia because she voted him, it seems a little quick. And with the magical dekay radar on plumbob perhaps he's a bit anxious that he could start getting a lot of votes? (well duh of course :lol: )

** Isn't that what day 1 is all about? Grasping at pretty much nothing to justify lynching someone :lol:

Just thoughts as i'm going through.
    After some thinking and reading back through i'm going to vote plumbob

Page 20 I shared a little bit of thoughts on his earlier comments. But to expand on that - most of plumbobs comments seem to be more about voting him and not providing other input towards what's going on. I've noticed he's commented on a couple of things so he must have been reading through, but his comments haven't really given us anything to work with (if you understand what i'm trying to say :sweat_smile: )

If you read through you should see the pattern i'm seeing (I hope) I think from page 23, but there could be some comments before that.
    I'm still not sold on plumbob being town but I understand where the frustration's coming from. However, if he had focused more on helping town than how many votes he had that probably would have convinced others to not vote him. I didn't like how he swapped his vote to bubbz to save himself when he was suspicious of lluvia before. I'll have to check if he had any suspicions of bubbz before, there's always the possibility he bussed his partner but I think bubbz voted him earlier on so maybe not.

Charlie - I guess she has been quiet and I don't think she has contributed to scum hunting as much as usual. I think when she's like this she is usually scum. She has said she has a post restriction though but i'm not sure how it works, I still think she could have contributed more.

Gameplay - Again I think she's just quiet, she also didn't vote but I think gameplay usually doesn't vote. I don't like it when she skips the voting though so it makes her a little sus but she's not top of my list.

Plumbob needs to scum hunt more because I really think he is mafia. Charlie is leaning towards mafia but depends on what she's like after this post restriction. Gameplay's 50/50, I can't tell really.

I’m not sure what more you want me to do. I’ve said who I thought was suspicious: Zinnia and Lluvia, but obviously neither of them can be lynched today.

My energy has been spent trying to defend myself because everyone seems to be bandwagoning on me, how am I meant to scum hunt when I have to stop everyone and their mother voting me because of a gut feeling and a scummy name.

If I had to choose between Charlie and Gameplay, I’d probably choose Charlie, but I honestly need to read back to see what they’ve both said, it’s just hard to read back on Charlie because she currently has a post restriction put on her at the moment.

If I’m being honest, most of the reasons you had for voting me yesterday didn’t seem to make much sense: “I’m voting plumbob because he’s defending himself”

You sure you’re not jumping on the bandwagon too? Are you scum?

It's not exactly like that. If i'm wrong then sorry but I do have a few reasons for why I think you're scum. But all you have done is defend yourself, you've had a while to focus your attentions elsewhere and scumhunt but you haven't.

Of course I've mainly defended myself when everyone seems to be voting me for no reason. But to say that's all I've done isn't fair. I've also called out Lluvia and Zinnia because I think they're scum.

To me it just sounds like your looking for excuses to vote me, and that's not fair.

You know if I had voted Bubbz rather than you for the same reasons you would hardly have a problem with it.

Quit squabbling.

Yeah I wouldn't have a problem with it, but what has that got to do with it. That's like me saying: "If I voted Tuti instead of you, you wouldn't have a problem with it"

Actually, I'd be quite concerned if you decided the confirmed town is a better lynch option than me.

Reread the question, "For the same reasons". You aren't worried about my vote being scummy but the fact it's directed at you. That's why you are suspicious of me and that is suspicious.

I just used Tuti as an example

No, I am worried about your vote being scummy because it looks like your bandwagoning because when I asked why you voted me yesterday you said you didn't want to give a reason why.

I didn't say I wouldn't answer, I said I am playing Dungeons and Dragons and don't really feel like explaining right that second.

And I did explain. You were less town than Bubbz. I really don't get what you want. Do you want me to tell you I investigated you? That I saw you edit out a confession?

You do see the problem with the "I would be more town if you would stop voting me" defense, right? Like... just ignore the votes for 5 minutes and say something.

My favorite Dark Souls character is Quelaag. She squeaks like a rabbit.

Huh? Whats this?
  • Options

I will look back at her list.

I don't mean to be rude, Bow, but you are acting quite a bit like Squidward right now.

I am hurt :cry:
  • Options
    the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    Where is everyone? It's been really quiet today, I thought there would be more to discuss..

Yeah.. Of Plumbob, Gameplay and Charlie, can you rate them most to least suspicious and say why?

Sure.

Plumbob - Just quoting some of the things i've said about plumbob previously. I still stand by them, he hasn't convinced me he's town yet.

I was drawn to the top of the player list. I’m not sure exactly what name it was, but it seemed to be you, so that’s why I voted.

My name’s not going to change any time soon, but I hope your vote does because that does not seem like a valid reason imo and ** sounds basically like a gut feeling or the start of a bandwagon... (both being way scummier than someone’s username...)
    Vote Lluvia for now

Heads exploding trying to organize all the new information :lol: I skimmed past these posts but had to go back and quote them as plumbobs posts just seem scummy reading through them now. I know lluvia voted plumbob after dekay but now plumbobs voting lluvia because she voted him, it seems a little quick. And with the magical dekay radar on plumbob perhaps he's a bit anxious that he could start getting a lot of votes? (well duh of course :lol: )

** Isn't that what day 1 is all about? Grasping at pretty much nothing to justify lynching someone :lol:

Page 20 I shared a little bit of thoughts on his earlier comments. But to expand on that - most of plumbobs comments seem to be more about voting him and not providing other input towards what's going on. I've noticed he's commented on a couple of things so he must have been reading through, but his comments haven't really given us anything to work with (if you understand what i'm trying to say :sweat_smile: )

If you read through you should see the pattern i'm seeing (I hope) I think from page 23, but there could be some comments before that.
    I'm still not sold on plumbob being town but I understand where the frustration's coming from. However, if he had focused more on helping town than how many votes he had that probably would have convinced others to not vote him. I didn't like how he swapped his vote to bubbz to save himself when he was suspicious of lluvia before. I'll have to check if he had any suspicions of bubbz before, there's always the possibility he bussed his partner but I think bubbz voted him earlier on so maybe not.

Charlie - I guess she has been quiet and I don't think she has contributed to scum hunting as much as usual. I think when she's like this she is usually scum. She has said she has a post restriction though but i'm not sure how it works, I still think she could have contributed more.

Gameplay - Again I think she's just quiet, she also didn't vote but I think gameplay usually doesn't vote. I don't like it when she skips the voting though so it makes her a little sus but she's not top of my list.

Plumbob needs to scum hunt more because I really think he is mafia. Charlie is leaning towards mafia but depends on what she's like after this post restriction. Gameplay's 50/50, I can't tell really.

I’m not sure what more you want me to do. I’ve said who I thought was suspicious: Zinnia and Lluvia, but obviously neither of them can be lynched today.

My energy has been spent trying to defend myself because everyone seems to be bandwagoning on me, how am I meant to scum hunt when I have to stop everyone and their mother voting me because of a gut feeling and a scummy name.

If I had to choose between Charlie and Gameplay, I’d probably choose Charlie, but I honestly need to read back to see what they’ve both said, it’s just hard to read back on Charlie because she currently has a post restriction put on her at the moment.

If I’m being honest, most of the reasons you had for voting me yesterday didn’t seem to make much sense: “I’m voting plumbob because he’s defending himself”

It's not exactly like that. If i'm wrong then sorry but I do have a few reasons for why I think you're scum. But all you have done is defend yourself, you've had a while to focus your attentions elsewhere and scumhunt but you haven't.

Of course I've mainly defended myself when everyone seems to be voting me for no reason. But to say that's all I've done isn't fair. I've also called out Lluvia and Zinnia because I think they're scum.

To me it just sounds like your looking for excuses to vote me, and that's not fair.

You know if I had voted Bubbz rather than you for the same reasons you would hardly have a problem with it.

Quit squabbling.

Yeah I wouldn't have a problem with it, but what has that got to do with it. That's like me saying: "If I voted Tuti instead of you, you wouldn't have a problem with it"

Actually, I'd be quite concerned if you decided the confirmed town is a better lynch option than me.

Reread the question, "For the same reasons". You aren't worried about my vote being scummy but the fact it's directed at you. That's why you are suspicious of me and that is suspicious.

No, I am worried about your vote being scummy because it looks like your bandwagoning because when I asked why you voted me yesterday you said you didn't want to give a reason why.

I didn't say I wouldn't answer, I said I am playing Dungeons and Dragons and don't really feel like explaining right that second.

And I did explain. You were less town than Bubbz. I really don't get what you want. Do you want me to tell you I investigated you? That I saw you edit out a confession?

You do see the problem with the "I would be more town if you would stop voting me" defense, right? Like... just ignore the votes for 5 minutes and say something.

You never said you were playing Dungeons and Dragons, so how was I meant to know? To me it sounded like you couldn't be asked.

But what am I meant to comment on, literally nothing else seems to be happening...
  • Options

As for who would kill Dekay, I'm not really too sure.

Normally Day One kills are quite random, but this one seems more strategic, but I don't know who would want to kill her...
  • Options

Sure.

Vote Lluvia for now

Quit squabbling.

Huh? Whats this?

I did not really, of course.

If you'll excuse me, I just recieved a sidequest from a very queasy quail. I'll be back in a bit.
    unknown.png
  • Options

Sure.

Vote Lluvia for now

Quit squabbling.

Huh? Whats this?

I did not really, of course.

If you'll excuse me, I just recieved a sidequest from a very queasy quail. I'll be back in a bit.

Oh right, I was really confused :lol:
  • Options
    Well seeing as we can only lynch plumbob, gameplay or charlie, we should focus on them.

Dekay said this -
    I've finally finished reading and from what I could pick up, is I think Gameplay sounds a bit fishy. I don't know if she's just changing her playstyle or what but she's usually the confused townie type. And over here she's like a bit fast to suspect people.
    Plumbob, I don't know really. He seemed a bit defensive but not as defensive as he usually is when scum. But I think I'll just stick with my vote cuz I don't know who else to vote and I think Bubbz might be town? And the votes for other people were flying all over the place so I can't tell if his buddies were tying to save him or what (if he is mafia).
    Charlie, she's kinda a bit quiet this game tho. Don't know if she's scum but she's usually less interrogative when scum. I might have to read back again and see what posts she made cuz it might have been drowned by the others.

Of course the kill could have just been random and might not have even been anything of these but they're the only ones we can vote for today.

I *think* gameplay and charlie would defiantly try and kill dekay ASAP. I can't say about plumbob.

(Page 32 btw)
  • Options
    gameplay9098gameplay9098 Posts: 7,895 Member
    Well seeing as we can only lynch plumbob, gameplay or charlie, we should focus on them.

Dekay said this -
    I've finally finished reading and from what I could pick up, is I think Gameplay sounds a bit fishy. I don't know if she's just changing her playstyle or what but she's usually the confused townie type. And over here she's like a bit fast to suspect people.
    Plumbob, I don't know really. He seemed a bit defensive but not as defensive as he usually is when scum. But I think I'll just stick with my vote cuz I don't know who else to vote and I think Bubbz might be town? And the votes for other people were flying all over the place so I can't tell if his buddies were tying to save him or what (if he is mafia).
    Charlie, she's kinda a bit quiet this game tho. Don't know if she's scum but she's usually less interrogative when scum. I might have to read back again and see what posts she made cuz it might have been drowned by the others.

Of course the kill could have just been random and might not have even been anything of these but they're the only ones we can vote for today.

I *think* gameplay and charlie would defiantly try and kill dekay ASAP. I can't say about plumbob.

(Page 32 btw)

mafia me knows better than kiĺling someone who is suspicious of me 😅 i usually try to frame other people
    TS4_x64_2019-06-08_14-58-15_copy.png?width=400&height=203
    Everywhere i go
    I feel the hearts beating
  • Options
    Agua and Bubbz are giving me some scum vibes but it's either one or the other...

I will go and

Vote bubbz
    I'm between bubbz and Agua... I'LLis keep my vote on Bubbz cuz shes giving me stronger scum vibewvibes.
    I'm actually gonna Vote: Gameplay. I think Bubbz seems like frustrated town.

I still feel like she's bad. Sorry if I'm wrong, but she's acting scummy to me
    My unvote didn't post :( I don't feel like writing my explanation again, so i will just

Unvote

A couple of gameplay quotes. I think most of her other comments were more off topic? But anyway, I'm curious as to why you decided to unvote? You didn't actually explain. It's easy for it to get overlooked but perhaps you unvoted as a wagon was sort of forming on bubbz and you didn't want your name displayed when she was lynched? (I know her role didn't get revealed but still, people were starting to think she could be town)
  • Options
    Agua and Bubbz are giving me some scum vibes but it's either one or the other...

I will go and

Vote bubbz
    I'm between bubbz and Agua... I'LLis keep my vote on Bubbz cuz shes giving me stronger scum vibewvibes.

My unvote didn't post :( I don't feel like writing my explanation again, so i will just

Unvote

A couple of gameplay quotes. I think most of her other comments were more off topic? But anyway, I'm curious as to why you decided to unvote? You didn't actually explain. It's easy for it to get overlooked but perhaps you unvoted as a wagon was sort of forming on bubbz and you didn't want your name displayed when she was lynched? (I know her role didn't get revealed but still, people were starting to think she could be town)

opa, opa, opa
    I unvoted because i was unsure about her. but she wrote an explanation on her votes and i dont think she could be making that up. So i unvoted and went to take a sgower. when i came back my entire unvote explanation didnt send so i saud pllum this and just unvoted cyz i dont got time to wrute it all again :)
    Everywhere i go
  • Options
    SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    I want to get a vote in before day ends and I can only do it now, I have school tomorrow.

I'm gonna Vote: Charlie. Like DeKay said, they're less interrogative when they're mafia, and the fact they forgot Tuti was confirmed town was rubbing me the wrong way.
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options

I will go and

Vote bubbz

Unvote

opa, opa, opa
    I unvoted because i was unsure about her. but she wrote an explanation on her votes and i dont think she could be making that up. So i unvoted and went to take a sgower. when i came back my entire unvote explanation didnt send so i saud pllum this and just unvoted cyz i dont got time to wrute it all again :)

Hmmmm :neutral: Okay. This is tough.
  • Options
    I want to get a vote in before day ends and I can only do it now, I have school tomorrow.

I'm gonna Vote: Charlie. Like DeKay said, they're less interrogative when they're mafia, and the fact they forgot Tuti was confirmed town was rubbing me the wrong way.

That's a good point actually, I know that she really doesn't like being mafia and is often less enthusiastic about it. I know she has a post restriction on at the moment, but surely it isn't that restrictive, I would've thought she'd post a bit more.

I'm going to wait a bit before I vote, I want to be comfortable with the vote before I put it in. So far though, I'm thinking I'm going to vote for Charlie over Gameplay
  • Options
    I don't know how I feel about voting charlie. She seemed to talk a little more day 1 but not much. I don't know when she got this post restriction but she has posted a couple times but hasn't scum hunted like she usually does. I feel like this is what she is like when she is scum but because of the post restriction it's hard to decide.

It's either going to be plumbob or charlie that I vote for.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Vote Count:
    Charlie (2)-Tuti, Sub

Day ends in about 2 hours.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    I think I'll vote Plumbob or Charlie but I don't know which yet.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options

I will go and

Vote bubbz

Unvote

opa, opa, opa

These typos hurt my eyes :confounded: but i did my best i was using my moms phone XD
    Everywhere i go
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member

I will go and

Vote bubbz

Unvote

opa, opa, opa

These typos hurt my eyes :confounded: but i did my best i was using my moms phone XD

They hurt my eyes too. XD
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    I don't really like this vote restriction. Vote: Charlie I guess because she is made of liquid squash?
    unknown.png
  • Options
    CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    Just found out I have the flu. Great. Rose, if I don’t die I’ll need a replacement please. Town, I’m Wiress. I can tell you a player’s role once per game. Let me live today and I’ll pick someone tonight.
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options
    Oh, okay. I guess I wrong about the squash thing. I'll Vote: Plumbob the Pipsqueak

I hope you feel better soon, Charlie.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    Oh, okay. I guess I wrong about the squash thing. I'll Vote: Plumbob the Pipsqueak

I hope you feel better soon, Charlie.

Thanks. Vote: gameplay . I expressed my opinion before today.
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!