Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rose's 2nd Hunger Games Mafia (Draw)

Comments

• Options
    LittlBowBubLittlBowBub Posts: 1,745 Member
    Well with charlies new comment I think I will Vote Plumbob again. Similar reasons as before and also because I think he is the most scummy-ist out of the options.

(If you actually end up town then sorry plumbob as you've had a lot of heat from me this game :sweat_smile: But it's with good reason :tongue: )
  • Options
    Just found out I have the flu. Great. Rose, if I don’t die I’ll need a replacement please. Town, I’m Wiress. I can tell you a player’s role once per game. Let me live today and I’ll pick someone tonight.

Hope it passes quickly! Flu is awful :disappointed:
  • Options
    Well i'm disappearing for sleep :sleeping:
  • Options
    the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    Well with charlies new comment I think I will Vote Plumbob again. Similar reasons as before and also because I think he is the most scummy-ist out of the options.

(If you actually end up town then sorry plumbob as you've had a lot of heat from me this game :sweat_smile: But it's with good reason :tongue: )

Well no, I wouldn't say it's for good reason... it seems as if this all started because of several people's gut feeling... (normally I vote for people when they say "gut feeling" because that's code for "I'm mafia" in my books, but the rules say I can only vote for one person a day).

Despite of Charlie's claim, I'm still going to Vote Charlie, I can't help but notice how little she's posted, despite of her current ban... it just feels like scum Charlie to me
  • Options

Well no, I wouldn't say it's for good reason... it seems as if this all started because of several people's gut feeling... (normally I vote for people when they say "gut feeling" because that's code for "I'm mafia" in my books, but the rules say I can only vote for one person a day).

Despite of Charlie's claim, I'm still going to Vote Charlie, I can't help but notice how little she's posted, despite of her current ban... it just feels like scum Charlie to me

I want to hear more from her though, if she manages to convince me that she really is town, then I'll vote for gameplay
  • Options
    CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member

I want to hear more from her though, if she manages to convince me that she really is town, then I'll vote for gameplay

So a role claim isn’t enough for you? Yeah..... ten out of ten.
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options

So a role claim isn’t enough for you? Yeah..... ten out of ten.

I mean, this is a semi-closed set-up so we can't guarantee you're telling the truth.
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member

It started because of gut feeling stuff and continued because of your reactions. Some people vote purely as a reaction test. It's quite annoying when it happens to you but that's the game :confused:

In any case, why are voting Charlie? If she lives through the night she may have pretty solid evidence she's telling the truth tomorrow. Sorry I've been a bit quiet, I'm writing something right now.
    unknown.png
  • Options

It started because of gut feeling stuff and continued because of your reactions. Some people vote purely as a reaction test. It's quite annoying when it happens to you but that's the game :confused:

In any case, why are voting Charlie? If she lives through the night she may have pretty solid evidence she's telling the truth tomorrow. Sorry I've been a bit quiet, I'm writing something right now.

How else was I meant to react though, of course I was going to get frustrated when literally no one would tell me, or could be bothered to tell me, why I was getting voted! I'm sorry if I sound frustrated, but I feel like I have a pretty good reason to be, because a townie is getting unfairly (at least in my opinion) lynched...

I'm voting Charlie because to me she seems less town like than Gameplay (see what I did there Zinnia :wink: ). She hasn't posted much, and normally she does that when she's scum.
  • Options

How else was I meant to react though, of course I was going to get frustrated when literally no one would tell me, or could be bothered to tell me, why I was getting voted! I'm sorry if I sound frustrated, but I feel like I have a pretty good reason to be, because a townie is getting unfairly (at least in my opinion) lynched*...

I'm voting Charlie because to me she seems less town like than Gameplay (see what I did there Zinnia :wink: ). She hasn't posted much, and normally she does that when she's scum.

*Well not lynched yet, but very close to
  • Options
    What happened to Lluvia and Agua by the way? They normally both post way more than this. They've been unusually silent today... do you think they're ok?
  • Options

How else was I meant to react though, of course I was going to get frustrated when literally no one would tell me, or could be bothered to tell me, why I was getting voted! I'm sorry if I sound frustrated, but I feel like I have a pretty good reason to be, because a townie is getting unfairly (at least in my opinion) lynched...

That makes as much sense as a harlequin prancing through the aquarium. :confused:

I don't know what that means. And no I didn't see what you did there. I'm unwilling to vote Charlie, and without more votes on your sie you probably will die.
    unknown.png
  • Options

That makes as much sense as a harlequin prancing through the aquarium. :confused:

I don't know what that means. And no I didn't see what you did there. I'm unwilling to vote Charlie, and without more votes on your sie you probably will die.

What do you mean it doesn't make sense?
  • Options

And yah, I know I'm probably going to die... thanks for the heads up
  • Options

What do you mean it doesn't make sense?

I don't, I was just tying nonsense.

And yah, I know I'm probably going to die... thanks for the heads up

I mean if you vote Charlie. People may be more willing to save you if you vote Gameplay.

I have an idea: We liquefy an earthquake.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    edited February 2019
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_uAWmyKRIg
    Final Vote Count:
    Charlie (3)-Tuti, Sub, Plumbob
    Plumbob (2)-Zinnia, Bow
    Gameplay (1)-Charlie
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    edited February 2019
    Charlie has been Lynched.
    Charlie was a Tribute from District 3.
    Please check your PM's cause instructions for the banquet may come your way. If you have to do something, and you dont send anything, it will be randomized. Just so everyone knows. Remember, there is a possibility we will not have a banquet tonight.
    It is now Night 2. Night 2 will end at 8pm CST on 2/3/18.
    Happy Hunger Games, and May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    :neutral:

Quack Quack
    unknown.png
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,598 Member
    giphy.gif
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Nooo I wasn't on soon enough
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    AguaWaterAguaWater Posts: 194 Member
    :neutral:

Quack Quack

😂 Did you get a post restriction where you have to sign off with something to do with animals?
    My mind has gone blank can’t think of a good signature. :)
  • Options
    P.s. Rose it still says Day 2.
  • Options
    LluviaRainLluviaRain Posts: 2,199 Member
    Thanks for my 28 notifications guys
    Not sure what to put here... so hi
  • Options
    LluviaRain wrote: »

Thanks for my 101 not even joking 😂.
  • Options
    LluviaRainLluviaRain Posts: 2,199 Member
    AguaWater wrote: »
    LluviaRain wrote: »

Thanks for my 101 not even joking 😂.

Probably more texts than I’ve had in my life
    Not sure what to put here... so hi