Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rose's 2nd Hunger Games Mafia (Draw)

TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
edited February 2019 in Off Topic Chat
Welcome to Hunger Games Mafia. Here is the setup this is based on. Changes have been made from the original, so read this whole post.

Main Rules:
1. I will post all my game posts in magenta. Do not post in this color.
2. This is a mafia game. You shouldn't take it personally.
3. I use random.org when picking your roles. It's not my fault if you don't get the role you want.
4. All times posted will be in CST (Central Standard Time).
5. I will not be using the hammer mechanic.
6. Whoever has the most votes at the end of the day will be lynched. In the case of a tie, whoever had that number of votes first will be lynched. If someone unvotes to cause the tie, the person who had more votes before the unvote will be lynched.
7. Unvoting is allowed. You must lynch everyday.
8. Bold/Capitalize your vote or it doesn't count. Please format like this: Vote: Rose or VOTE ROSE
9. Avoid talking on topic during night. You're all supposed to be asleep, after all. Talking off-topic is fine.
10. Those who have the ability to use a night action, Please PM me when it's night time.
11. Day and nights last 24 hours. If someone is inactive for 2 day phases, the player will automatically be modkilled or replaced without further notification. So if you'll be away for 3+ days then PM me.
12. You must not post PM's from the host in the game thread. Paraphrasing is fine.
13. You cannot edit your post. Even if it's an irritating thing, you shouldn't. Unless I told you to do so. If you need to edit a post, quote the post and edit the quote.
14. You cannot communicate about the game privately unless I set up the chat for you.
15. Role Claiming is allowed, but not on day 1.
16. Please try and be as active as possible. Inactivity makes the game boring.
17. Any Newbie Players must be respected. You should be the guide for him/her.
18. If you're not in the game, whether your dead or not in the game at all, try not to talk on topic.
19. This is still The Sims Forums for us Sims Players and not a Mafia Site. You should be familiar with the forum rules.
20. By signing up, you are agreeing to these rules. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or post on the thread.

Rules Regarding Replacing A Player:
1. Due to the fact that alignments and roles are not revealed, you cannot replace if you have dies because it would confirm you as town.
2. Anyone who wants to be a replacement, let me know and you will go on the list.
3. If I need a replacement, I will take the person at the top of the list.

Mechanics:
1. Daystart
2. Each Person is assigned a District and a role from that district.
3. Everyone knows that each district is represented.
4. There are scum, third-party, and town roles for each district.
5. If there are more than 14 players, they may be multiple people from the same district.
6. If there are less than 14 people, random districts will be in the game, with the exception of knowing that District 12 and Capitol are represented.
7. Each night I will randomly roll to see if there is a banquet. (See Banquets for more information)
8. On Days 1 and 2, I will roll for a twist. (See Twists for more information.)
9. Each night I will roll to possibly provide one player with a post restriction for the day. This applies to the public chat only and does not apply to private chats such as the mafia chat. I will PM that person to let them know they have it and what it is. Should they not abide by the post restriction given to them, they will lose their night action for the next night.
10. You are not allowed to claim on day 1.
11. Only the district of each person will be revealed upon their death. Not the alignment or Role.
12. Katniss and President Snow will be in the game no matter what.

Twists
Here is a list of possible twists.
A random Tribute falls into a volcano and dies.

A random Tribute gains a powerful weapon that can take out another Tribute. They will be informed who they are via PM and the weapon must be used that day or it is lost.

All Tributes evade a lynch and day gets skipped.

All Tributes are randomly thrown into a death machine and two will die.

A random Tribute gains a special power that can only be used on the day that it is given. They will be informed who they are via PM.

One random Tribute will have their District announced.

One random Tribute will have their alignment announced.

One random Tribute will have their District and alignment announced.

Four random Tributes will battle it out for the duration of the day. You can only vote for these 4 people.

Banquets
The banquet will be announced the following day, anyone who is involved will be sent instructions for the banquet during the night. For example, I roll "Tributes's are forced to lynch between three random selected people chosen by a randomly selected Tribute." I will PM the tribute at night and they will tell me the 3 people they pick. The next day, I'll announce the banquet and name who the person has chosen. Here is a list of possible banquets.
No Banquet

No Banquet

No Banquet

No Banquet

Tributes's are forced to lynch between three random selected people chosen by a randomly selected Tribute.

A kill-less night.

A double lynch.

An announcement of District of a random Tribute.

A list of night actions with names removed will be posted.

A random Tribute must give another tribute a role modification from the following list. The person chosen will be informed that they got a modification and what they got via PM.
Ascetic- Causes this player to be immune to all actions at Night except kills.
Bulletproof- Causes this player to be immune to Night kills.
Compulsive- Causes this player to use their night action every night unless they are out of shots or they dont have a night action.
Doublevoter- Causes this players vote to secretly be counted twice.
Even night- Causes this player to only be able use their night action on even numbered nights.
Loud- Causes the player(s) targeted by this person to be informed via PM that they were targeted by this player.
Macho- Prevents this player from being protected in any way.
Regretful- Causes this player to die if they targeted a person who died that night.
Vengeful- Causes this player to be able to kill someone if they are lynched.
Weak- Causes this player to die if they target a mafia or Third-Party player.

Roles:
Here is how I will pick the roles.
District 1
Glimmer- Glimmer is beautiful, and part of the career districts. She used her beauty to distract others from their goals. Twice per game, you can use use your beauty to role block a random player. If you successfully role blocked a player, you will receive the name of the person you role blocked. If you successfully role block two players, you will receive the name of the person you role blocked and the role name of a player of your choosing. Town Sided

Marvel- Marvel is strong and ruthless. He carries a spear that he uses to kill participants in the games. Once per game, you can use your spear to ensure that the mafia kill goes through. Scum Sided

Cashmere- Cashmere is not only beautiful, but ruthless. While she is against Victor's going into a second hunger games she still plays to win. Scum Sided

Gloss- Gloss is handsome, and a natural born killer in the arena. He isn't keen on the idea of Victor's having to play the games, but he doesn't let it stop him from trying to win again. Town Sided

Augustus Braun- He was known as the 'Cavalier Career' and was very popular during his Victory Tour, where the Capitol sang his praises and promised reconciliation with the Districts. Once per game, you can create an alliance chat with any player. In order to win, you will win with their faction and one of you must be alive at the end of the Games. Third-Party
District 2
Cato- Cato is a leader in the career pack. He loves the games and is very handy with his sword. All he wants is the glory of becoming a Victor. He is a ruthless killing machine and he won't let anyone stop him. He carries a sword that he uses to cut down his enemies. Once per game, you can use your sword to make an extra kill. You may not make the extra kill if the extra kill will ensure your win. Scum Sided

Clove- Clove is cunning and very skilled with throwing knives. While she tries her hardest, she doesn't seem to make the best decisions about her game style. Town Sided

Brutus- Brutus is a brutish Victor who wants to achieve as much glory as possible. Scum Sided

Enobaria- Having filed down teeth is intimidating and an essential part to winning the games. You're always ready with a weapon. Once per game, you can bite someone and make them bleed. This person will be informed via PM that they are bleeding. They will bleed during the day and during the next night, you must decide to finish them off or heal them with moss from the trees. You can only bite one person, so pick carefully. Town Sided

Lyme- Lyme was a part of the second rebellion and would love the see President Snow dead. You are given a gun at the start of the game. Once per night, you must visit someone and spy on them. You will find out: nothing, if they have been visited (not by who), and/or if they visit (not who). You may only shoot your gun once at night, and you can only shoot someone that you have visited previously. You win with whoever wins if you shot scum at night. Third-Party
District 3
Wiress- Wiress is incredibly smart, though she is not all there. She seems to know things before anyone else. Once per game, you can find out someone's role. Town Sided.

Beetee-Beetee is an electronic genius. Twice per game, you can use his wire to try and stop a kill by targeting one player and putting the trip wire around them. If they are scum sided their actions will not go through. If they are town sided, their roles will still be able to work. Town Sided

Male Tribute- Scum Sided

Female Tribute- Scum Sided
District 4
Finnick Odair- Finnick is handsome and good with a trident. He loves secrets and even uses them as currency. Once per game, you can receive one secret about someone in the game. More specifically, the secret of if they were lying about a specific statement. Town Sided

Annie Cresta- Annie Cresta is mad, but sweet, and if Finnick loves her, then she can't be all that bad. Town Sided

Mags- Mags is an old victor, and mentor, and good with fishing. Once per game, you can fish. Cast your line into the pool of players and you have a 25% chance of either learning a random role, roleblocking someone randomly (you will be told who you roleblock), learning an alignment of a random player, or finding a gun that you can shoot the next day. (PM me to use it.) Town Sided

Male Tribute- Scum Sided
District 5
Foxface- Foxface is smart, and sneaky. Twice per game, you can track a player and find out who they visited and who visited them. Town Sided

Male Victor- Scum Sided.

Female Tribute- Scum Sided.

Male Tribute- Town Sided.
District 6
Titan- Titan went mad during his games, and resorted to cannibalism. Once per game, you can guess the role of a player. If you are correct, you devour that person. If you are incorrect, your role is revealed to all. You win if you are alive at the end of the game, or have successfully devoured someone. Third-Party

Morphling Male- The morphlings are creative and love painting and bright colors. Only another morphing truly understands them. If there is another morphling in the game, you form a factional chat. Town Sided

Morphling Female- The morphlings are creative and love painting and bright colors. Only another morphing truly understands them. If there is another morphling in the game, you form a factional chat. Town Sided

Male Tribute- Scum Sided

District 7
Johanna Mason- Johanna Mason is good with an axe, as District 7 is the Lumber district. Once per game, at night, you can throw your axe at one player, killing them. Town Sided

Blight- Blight, well, there is not much to say about Blight, but to Johanna Mason, he reminded her of home. Town Sided

Male tribute- Scum Sided

Female tribute- Scum Sided
District 8
Cecelia- A female victor with a few kids at home, that is reluctant to return to the games. She is fiercely protective over her children and brings that quality into the arena. Every night, you can protect someone from all actions. Town Sided

Woof- A past male victor. Town Sided

Male Tribute- Scum Sided

District 9
Male Tribute- Scum Sided

Female Victor- Town Sided

Male Victor- Town Sided
District 10
Male Tribute- Scum Sided

Female Victor- Town Sided

Male Victor- Town Sided
District 11
Rue- Rue is a younger tribute. She has advanced skills in tree climbing and can see the other tributes from high up in the tree. Every night, you can spy on one person and see what night actions, if any, they take. You will not see their target however. Town Sided

Thresh- Thresh is quiet, yet brutish. Though he is big for his age, he does have a kind heart, especially towards Rue. Town Sided

Chaff- A past male victor who is friends with Haymitch. Town Sided

Male Tribute- Scum Sided

Seeder- Seeder is kind, and in her games, she won by trying to remain healthy. Every night, you can give a tribute fruit. This has no effect besides to show Seeder is in the game. Town
District 12
Katniss- Katniss is good with a bow and arrow, and she will do anything to protect Prim. She is definitely the girl on fire. Every night, you can shoot your arrow at a target. That person will be protected from all night actions, but they will not be able to do any actions either. Once per game, you can don your charcoal suit and survive any action preformed on you. Town Sided

Peeta- Peeta is the boy with the bread. Every night, you can hand out a chunk of burned bread to a target. They will be notified via PM. This has no effect besides to show Peeta is in the game. Town Sided

Gale- Gale has good intentions, but he is so intent on winning, and military strategies, that he loses site of what's important. Every night, you can choose one person to try and save them. If that person is being night killed or lynched, it wont go through. You win by saving 2 people whether you are alive or not. Third-Party

Mrs. Mellark- Peeta's mom is a card and cruel woman who only cares about herself. Once per game, you may ensure all actions from the mafia go through. Scum Sided

Haymitch- Haymitch is a drunk, but is fiercely protective over Katniss and Peeta. Every night, you will protect a random person. If you protect someone about to be killed, you will be told who you protected. Town Sided
District 13
President Coin As much as President Coin thinks she is better then President Snow, they are very similar. Once per game, you can make an extra kill. If the mafia kills Katniss, she will not die. Instead, you will die if you are not protected. This is only true the first time Katniss is killed by the mafia and only if you are alive. Scum Sided

Dalton- Dalton is an easy going realist in the world of Panem. He is always looking out for Katniss and the good of Panem. Twice per game, you can roleblock a player of your choice. Town Sided

Female Tribute- Town Sided

Male Tribute- Scum Sided
Capitol
President Snow- President Snow is treacherous and snake-like. Twice per game, you can hand someone a rose. The rose will come with a hidden power that only you know about. The player will be advised that they have received a rose via PM. Though you know what powers the roses come with, you will not know who got which rose. Once per game, you can activate your roses at night. Scum Sided

Cinnia- Cinna gave Katniss her confidence in the first games she played. Once per game, you can create a chat with someone for one day and one night. They will know you are Cinna, but you will not know their role. Town Sided

Effie Trinket- Effie is a rather odd duck; narcissistic and an elitist, but she has a good heart. Town Sided

Seneca Crane- Seneca Crane, the head gamemaker, is twisted, but he doesn't realize that his actions are causing pain to the tributes. To him, it is merely a game. Once per game, you can add a randomized twist, from the twist list, to 2 players of your choice. You don't get to choose the twist. Scum Sided

Caesar Flickerman- Caesar is known for his on-point interview skills. Each day, you pick someone to interview at night. During the night, yow will have a PM with them. Before night ends, you must predict in your role PM if they will die that night or get lynched that day. You win if you correctly predict at least 1 person's outcome. Third-Party

Players:
1. Dekay: Killed Night 1- District 1
2. Charlie: Lynched Day 2- District 3
3. Plumbob
4. Gameplay
5. City
6. Icey: Killed Night 2- District 2
7. Bubbz: Lynched Day 1- District 4
8. Lluvia
9. Wagashi: Fell in a volcano Night 1- District 5
10. Tuti: Killed Night 2- District 7
11. Sub
12. Agua
13. Bow
14. Zinnia: Killed Night 2-District 13

Replacement List:

Links to Days and Nights:
Voting History:
Day 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_uAWmyKRIg
Final Vote Count:
Bubbz (5)- Icey, Lluvia, Agua, Charlie, Plumbob
Plumbob (3)- Bow, Bubbz, Zinnia
Agua (1)- Tuti
Lluvia (1)- Dekay
Day 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_uAWmyKRIg
Final Vote Count:
Charlie (3)-Tuti, Sub, Plumbob
Plumbob (2)-Zinnia, Bow
Gameplay (1)-Charlie
Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
Post edited by TheRoseHorse on

Comments

• the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    I don't think I played the last hunger games game you hosted so I should probably play this :joy: but I was kinda hoping for a short break from mafia games

Do you only need 8 players or can you take more (sorry I haven't read the set up yet)
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,565 Member
    Meeee.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    I don't think I played the last hunger games game you hosted so I should probably play this :joy: but I was kinda hoping for a short break from mafia games

Do you only need 8 players or can you take more (sorry I haven't read the set up yet)

8 minimum, but the more the better.

Let me know for sure if you're playing.
  • CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    Memenememememeeeeeeee
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member

Let me know for sure if you're playing.

Yeah ok I think I'll join :)
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    I want to sign up too!
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • gameplay9098gameplay9098 Posts: 7,895 Member
    Can i sign up? I think i will be able to play this one XD
    TS4_x64_2019-06-08_14-58-15_copy.png?width=400&height=203
    Everywhere i go
    I feel the hearts beating
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Me!!!
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I didn't play the last one you hosted, so I'll join :)

This is going to be so difficult if I'm town, but YOLO :joy:
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

Mafia won in the previous game and also I didn't really try to so hard to find mafia cuz I was a solo third party.
    832XG3D.gif
    DeKay wrote: »

Mafia won in the previous game and also I didn't really try to so hard to find mafia cuz I was a solo third party.

Maybe that's why they won :D
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    I also won this setup as Mafia when Renee hosted it on UM. It's very scum-sided, especially since a lot of Renee's setups have no reveals on death

Please spread the word. The more players the better.
    LOL, I'm like reading back the previous game cuz I can't really what happened and the first thing I see if Bubbz voting for me. And City saying I sound scummy. :joy:

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/948471/roses-hunger-games-mafia-mafia-win/p3
    832XG3D.gif
    edited January 2019
    LOL, I'm like reading back the previous game cuz I can't really what happened and the first thing I see if Bubbz voting for me. And City saying I sound scummy. :joy:

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/948471/roses-hunger-games-mafia-mafia-win/p3

Oh, maybe town could have had a chance if I didn't kill Charlie. Hehe, oops. And also one of the mafias was very inactive which made it a bit difficult to track them. :\

What a savage. :D
    lxhErrm.png
    832XG3D.gif

Oh, maybe town could have had a chance if I didn't kill Charlie. Hehe, oops. And also one of the mafias was very inactive which made it a bit difficult to track them. :\

See, this is why I want to lynch the quiet ones first :joy:

Yeah, but I think it was Broncos who was scum and she got replaced halfway and cuz the game went by so fast, the replacement didn't even talked much but then voted very quickly on the last day.
    832XG3D.gif

Yeah, but I think it was Broncos who was scum and she got replaced halfway and cuz the game went by so fast, the replacement didn't even talked much but then voted very quickly on the last day.

I'd be annoyed. When I was Mafia in this setup, all 5 of us (there were 20 players :scream: ) were pretty active

I'd be annoyed. When I was Mafia in this setup, all 5 of us (there were 20 players :scream: ) were pretty active

Holy moly, that's a lot of players. I would give up after 3 days. XD
    832XG3D.gif

Yeah, I don't like big games nowadays too XD

Yeah, I don't like big games nowadays too XD

Must have been super hard for town too since they can't see the lynched person's alignment. I will get really uncomfortable if I was town. I always wanna know if I lynched correctly or not. :D
    832XG3D.gif
    edited January 2019
    You guys be making me think I got more players and its just you guys talking. Lol.
    You guys be making me think I got more players and its just you guys talking. Lol.

Sorry. :trollface:
    832XG3D.gif
  • mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
    Meeeeeeee
    Oh hamburgers!