The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rose's 2nd Hunger Games Mafia (Draw)

Comments

• citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Whoa okay.

If Icey had submitted a kill before he died it would still go through, right?
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    citysimmer wrote: »
    Whoa okay.

If Icey had submitted a kill before he died it would still go through, right?

Yes. Any action that anyone who died did go through.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
    The districts for the 3 people that died last night are different in the flip then they are on the playerlist which one is right
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,565 Member
    Yeah, how come Tuti and Icey are listed both as District 2?
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
    my bad. will fix asap
    the front page was right, I just messed up somehow on the flip.
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Popcorn
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • LluviaRainLluviaRain Posts: 2,199 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Yes, I agree. Try to refrain from talking off topic during the day phase. Like I don't care if you ate pancakes for breakfast or what.

It's kinda troublesome especially for people like me who miss all of the discussion cuz of sleep and then getting back on to see posts like that. It makes me scroll thru quickly a bit and I don't really like skimming thru cuz I might miss some important points.

Hey! Pancakes are great!

Wasn’t Tuti dead already?
    Not sure what to put here... so hi
    LluviaRain wrote: »
    DeKay wrote: »
    Yes, I agree. Try to refrain from talking off topic during the day phase. Like I don't care if you ate pancakes for breakfast or what.

It's kinda troublesome especially for people like me who miss all of the discussion cuz of sleep and then getting back on to see posts like that. It makes me scroll thru quickly a bit and I don't really like skimming thru cuz I might miss some important points.

Hey! Pancakes are great!

Wasn’t Tuti dead already?

As in, I thought she died N1?
  • the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    Greetings!

I’m not surprised that Tuti died to be honest, but it’s a shame because it doesn’t really tell us much.

The same goes with Icey, off the top of my head I can’t think of anyone that would kill him.

Zinnia’s death is so annoying though, because I think whoever did it obviously killed her because they wanted to frame me. Just trust when I say that I didn’t kill her, killing someone I’m suspicious of / is suspicious of me is not my style, it’s just too risky!

So who’s left then? Me, Gameplay, city, Lluvia, sub, agua and bow. We don’t know how many of them are mafia and how many of them are town. There’s a chance that we could be in lylo though so we have to choose correctly today.

I’m honestly not too suspicious of anyone in that list. I’d say I’m most suspicious of Lluvia, because I’ve been suspicious of her since day 1, but I wanna hear more from her and everyone else before I make a vote.

Goodbye :)
    Greetings!

I’m not surprised that Tuti died to be honest, but it’s a shame because it doesn’t really tell us much.

The same goes with Icey, off the top of my head I can’t think of anyone that would kill him.

Zinnia’s death is so annoying though, because I think whoever did it obviously killed her because they wanted to frame me. Just trust when I say that I didn’t kill her, killing someone I’m suspicious of / is suspicious of me is not my style, it’s just too risky!

So who’s left then? Me, Gameplay, city, Lluvia, sub, agua and bow. We don’t know how many of them are mafia and how many of them are town. There’s a chance that we could be in lylo though so we have to choose correctly today.

I’m honestly not too suspicious of anyone in that list. I’d say I’m most suspicious of Lluvia, because I’ve been suspicious of her since day 1, but I wanna hear more from her and everyone else before I make a vote.

I’m guessing you mean more on topic stuff?
    Greetings!

How do I defend myself? I’m not scum, but I suppose I’m not really town either 😅
  • gameplay9098gameplay9098 Posts: 7,895 Member
    Icey and Tuti were gonna die at some point, so it doesn't reveal much. But idk who would want ZInnia dead. I'll read back when i get back from school
    TS4_x64_2019-06-08_14-58-15_copy.png?width=400&height=203
    Everywhere i go
    I feel the hearts beating
    Greetings!
    Greetings!

How do I defend myself? I’m not scum, but I suppose I’m not really town either 😅

So you’re a third party? There’s only 5 Third Party Roles in this game, I quickly skim read all of them and I didn’t notice any that seemed like a dangerous role for town, so I’m guessing that means you’re good then.

Have you killed anyone Lluvia? Are you able to give us any insights into the kills last night?

It’s so frustrating that we don’t know how many mafia are left. The worst case scenario would be that we haven’t killed any yet, which I think would mean there’s a chance we’re in lylo. Hopefully that’s not the case though and there’s only one or two left in the game.

I’m going to trust lluvia’s claim for now. I want to hear more from city, she’s been relatively quiet this game. The same goes for agua, he’s only really spoken off topic this game, I want to hear what they have to say first. At the moment I really have no idea who I want to vote for...

Goodbye :(
    Greetings again everyone,
    Greetings!
    Greetings!

So you’re a third party? There’s only 5 Third Party Roles in this game, I quickly skim read all of them and I didn’t notice any that seemed like a dangerous role for town, so I’m guessing that means you’re good then.

Have you killed anyone Lluvia? Are you able to give us any insights into the kills last night?

It’s so frustrating that we don’t know how many mafia are left. The worst case scenario would be that we haven’t killed any yet, which I think would mean there’s a chance we’re in lylo. Hopefully that’s not the case though and there’s only one or two left in the game.

I’m going to trust lluvia’s claim for now. I want to hear more from city, she’s been relatively quiet this game. The same goes for agua, he’s only really spoken off topic this game, I want to hear what they have to say first. At the moment I really have no idea who I want to vote for...

Actually the same also goes for sub, if I’m being honest I forgot she was still in the game. I wanna hear more from her too.

Goodbye!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
    edited February 2019
    Tuti3711 wrote: »
    oh darn it i dyed, u new i was town so y did u kill me can i be a replacement plz rose

*died *knew
    Oh hamburgers!
    Greetings,
    Bubbz3388 wrote: »
    oh darn it i dyed, u new i was town so y did u kill me can i be a replacement plz rose

*disd

I think you meant died my good friend,

Goodbye
    Greetings!
    Greetings!

What would you like to hear from me?
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

There are 3rd party roles that could be dangerous to town because Titan is a killing role.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

Greetings my good friend,
    Greetings!
    Greetings!

Who are you suspicious of, what do you think of last night's kills, what are your current thoughts of the game?

Goodbye.
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,565 Member

tenor.gif?itemid=6081931
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
    Greetings,
    There are 3rd party roles that could be dangerous to town because Titan is a killing role.

Ah I must've missed that, thanks

Goodbye
    Greetings!
    Greetings!

Who are you suspicious of, what do you think of last night's kills, what are your current thoughts of the game?

Goodbye.

I'm pretty confused right now as to who's scum. I'm thinking that last night Icey might have killed Zinnia or Tuti and then gotten killed by someone else?
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

Greetings,
    Greetings!
    Greetings!

Goodbye.

I'm pretty confused right now as to who's scum. I'm thinking that last night Icey might have killed Zinnia or Tuti and then gotten killed by someone else?

So because there were three kills, one must've been performed by the mafia, one was probably performed by a town killing role, and the last was probably third party.

Tuti was most likely killed by the mafia or third party because she was town, a town killing role wouldn't have wanted to kill her.

I'm assuming that there must be a third party killing role because of the three kills, and since we know that Lluvia is third party (probably), I'm going to assume that she killed someone last night.

Lluvia, can you explain what your role is because so far I'm assuming that you have a role that's dangerous for town, so you are (at the moment) the person I'm most likely to vote for today.

Goodbye