Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Brandontaylor's Ultimate Sim Challenge Attempt

Comments

• Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,774 Member

1P70mTQ.jpg
    The two played in the sprinkler for a while before watching the stars together. They are looking forward to their day off tomorrow.

Z29lBgi.jpg
    Leisure Day came around so I sent them to the festival grounds for a little fun. Brittany rolled a wish for a hotdog eating contest so I decided to have her and Christopher compete against Dustin and Kaylynn Langerak.

cjVoLYg.jpg
    Wow, that sure was a surprise. Brittany ended up winning the contest, I think she gained a bit of experience from the last time she did one but she is eating for two now.

eC9KbO4.jpg
    They got another party invite and the first thing Brittany did was throw up in their toilet. Not a good way to start a party.

VZTutFq.jpg
    Afterwards, I had her meet Zelda Mae. I guess the Langeraks were impressed by Brittany's performance at the hot dog contest and wanted to invite her over.

cMXDaw5.jpg
    Meeting more people at the pool party. I hate that she can't swim yet so I just had her do this. Parker is interested in what she has to say I guess.

Wql7hqs.jpg
    Then she had to go to the Bistro again to eat and talk about it to three sims. I can't believe she'd never met Nick Alto before. Maybe that's why we never get an invite to the rich houses. Speaking of riches, the Steel's are the richest family in town. I should have bought them a mansion on the empty lot by the Alto's and Landgraab's.

Combining two updates

QArctob.jpg
    Brittany used a cure elixir on this sim. I forget his name but what was weird was he was white as a zombie but black as a normal sim.

K65eNGH.jpg
    I only added this picture as I've never seen a premade sim with tattoo's before. Narcissa Vatos aged to elder so this guy took over the shop.

Tr6TtGF.jpg
    Christopher just got promoted to traffic cop. He won't reach the top of the career as he started late.

MYfAYKE.jpg
    I sent her to the library to read the pregnancy books as she reads faster there. Christopher just read them at home.

wNGqVdP.jpg
    One of the roommates let Sandi French in. Brittany was happy to see her as she took care of Sandi in daycare. I had to reset her though as she got stuck drinking for several sim hours.

ZW3BBYU.jpg
    The family threw a pool party and it was a very fun party. Christopher grilled hotdogs, but then no one could get to them as they all rushed at once and they left in a bad mood.

jHi1F1I.jpg
    A few guests were left when Brittany went in labor so they had to leave anyway when this happened.

And now, for the gender reveal.

KQ8HqiI.jpg
    Meet Lauren Steel. Her randomized traits are Genius and Easily Impressed.

4hndnkx.jpg
    The family got a limo ride home. I was thinking it would be the normal taxi. I love the perks of being a celebrity.

Zf0NAxb.jpg

Anyway, I put in the last post that something bad happened in the game before I stopped. Since I stopped without saving, it didn't happen but as a bonus, I'm going to share a picture of the disaster. Let's consider this Brittany's nightmare just so it stays as part of the story.

t7m3tT4.jpg
    Brittany had a bad nightmare about the house catching fire on Lauren's birthday. In it, their new roommate and Christopher had burnt up in the fire. Brittany woke up in a cold sweat. "I need to buy a smoke detector, I just realized we don't have one.

I thought the house had one, but when I looked, there wasn't one at all.
  • Options

***While waiting for 2019, I played about 4 sim days. I took some screenshots, I'm not sure how many I took so it may be a bit long.

VKlT12T.jpg
    Brittany just adores her baby daughter. I've got my age settings changed up a bit so by the time she was born, she had just one day left until aging up.

1EKcesV.jpg
    On Monday, she aged up to toddler. I only changed her hair for now, I'm not too worried about her toddler clothes but will start to pick out her clothes as a child.

aQes0sg.jpg
    Since she isn't old enough to eat cake, Lauren played in the front room while her parents and Dave Ramsey ate. Dave didn't have the decency to put on a shirt. Christopher took a couple days off to enjoy time with his daughter.

Rg9w6iE.jpg
    I learned that if Brittany has a successful protest about unskilled sims, everyone in the house benefits from the moodlet. As such, Lauren learned to potty and walk in just a few sim hours. I really enjoy these interactions Brittany unlocks. She already is getting pretty powerful.

S5LZChi.jpg
    Brittany was so busy working on supermaxing her alchemy that I decided to send Christopher to the library with Lauren. He read to her most of the toddler books to make sure she gets a very early start on her skills. I imagine she'll be more skilled than her mother as Brittany is still restricted in Sunset Valley.

CWT35oD.jpg
    Christopher's days off ended on Wednesday morning. Here is a picture of him in his police uniform.

qYf4lFF.jpg
    Brittany is still off on maternity leave. She taught Lauren how to talk today so now she knows all the toddler skills except she still needs to max the xylophone. It's not a requirement to teach her anything but I'm going to do it since Brittany can't do much else yet.

AMDnPsB.jpg
    I put in a few new lots in town when I started the game in the beginning. Today I sent the family to the park that comes with Generations. Lauren rode the spring riders while Christopher watched. I should have taken more of the family day but I forgot.

***That wasn't too bad, I only had 12 photos and these are the best of them. Lauren is two days away from aging to child.

Combining two again. This should get us into January's posts.

GOALS

1. Have Child, Teen, and Young Adult birthday's for Lauren.
    2. Have Brittany finish the business career.
    3. Start and finish the bookstore career.
    4. Get Lauren a boyfriend, and marry her off.
    5. Have Lauren and spouse have a child.
    6. When these are accomplished, pack up necessary items and move to Riverview to start second season.

So this is kind of what you all can expect the next updates to be about. Current day is Week 5, Day 6 and maternity leave is over.

WFuaPmI.jpg
    Lauren got her an imaginary friend doll that I named Troy. I have problems with names sometimes and that's the first male name that I thought of.

ctPqV8v.jpg
    fSbmWyO.jpg
    Both Steel's got promoted, Brittany to CEO and Christopher to Lieutentant. One more promotion for Christopher and he can join the secret agent branch.

wNf2sOP.jpg
    Brittany worked on making a variety of elixirs to throw at Dave. She almost has that skill challenge finished.

oS1kCJw.jpg
    Lauren had her birthday party. The game was acting up slightly and I couldn't get a good screenshot but luckily it straightened up for the next photo's.

sFXuQN6.jpg
    I gave her a slight makeover as I peeked at her young adult looks and didn't like them. I changed the brow curve and fixed her mouth a bit which you'll see when she becomes a teenager. I didn't want to change her completely. Her traits were genius and easily impressed, and she just added cat person (randomized all her traits) to those two.

1ESab6E.jpg
    This was the first meal that all three got to sit at the table as Lauren was too young to join them.

7GqzALH.jpg
    Brittany wanted to spend time with Lauren but she knew that a successful protest would help Lauren learn skills much quicker. I love that Brittany 's moodlet extends to the whole family.

ygMCv3u.jpg
    Lauren used the moodlet to max out the child cooking skill in a very short time. When Christopher dies, Lauren will take over his duties as Brittany's helper. Unfortunately, she'll be an only child in Sunset Valley, not sure about Riverview yet.

Eh3nIE8.jpg
    On Monday, Lauren joined scouts and also on Monday, Lauren finished scouts. I didn't know the moodlet had an effect on scouts but it did :D

d2zUwTZ.jpg
    Tuesday, these two were getting ready for work and school so I snapped a photo of them. Brittany leaves for work an hour before Christopher does.

55exVm5.jpg
    Brittany reached the top of the business career today as well. I don't know what she wears yet as it is winter and I didn't think to get a photo of her in her outfit yet.

***That's it for this update. The next one will finish off Tuesday then will probably go from Wednesday to maybe Saturday. Brittany has Wednesday and Thursday (Snowflake Day) off so she'll have time to do some fun things hopefully. Friday is her last work day of the week then she has to work one more week before switching jobs.
  • Options

Update for the Ultimate Sim Challenge

boY0gDO.jpg
    Brittany was stuck in werewolf form for the night as it was the full moon. While Christopher and Lauren slept, she played on her MultiTab and talked to roommate Ramon Nugent.

BOWUnDe.jpg
    Brittany was waiting for Darlene (Bunch) Sw0rd to come out of the diner so she talked to Blair Wainwright. She needed to talk to Darlene for a job opportunity but she never got to talk to her.

YIEVIuS.jpg
    Alchemy is now supermaxed. Brittany chose to pick on Ramon this time to finish the skill challenge. The roommates are now safe from the elixirs.

kRjcw4Z.jpg
    Dave Ramsey got abducted Wednesday night by Vexok Pollination Technician :D I hope he isn't pregnant.

Zwh0u71.jpg
    Dave: I hate you, Vexok.
    Vexok: Whatever you say, human.

m63IRGp.jpg
    I guess Brittany was thinking of the money she'll get from finishing this opportunity. She tracked down Darlene at home and finally got it.

TYOtrqs.jpg
    Brittany spending some much needed quality time with her daughter. Lauren stayed up a little too late but she has a really good bed so she'll sleep well.

SELSgDt.jpg\
    While everyone was sleeping, Brittany reflected on all that has happened since moving to Sunset Valley. She knows that time is running out there and she'll soon have to move the family to Riverview and leave them for awhile to finish another degree.

***Brittany has Friday of week 7 left then will continue the business career through week 8 where she will then start her next job in week 9.

tACIo4o.jpg
    While everyone else got ready for work and school, Brittany built an igloo. Winter was almost over and she hadn't made one yet.

YhYLsAR.jpg
    Christopher tended his garden before work. He reached level 10 later that day and has started to grow life fruit for Brittany, just in case the market doesn't have them.

BaNesVt.jpg
    School got cancelled due to heavy snow, so Brittany decided to take Lauren ice skating. Neither one was very good at it but they never fell.

eHbIbfy.jpg
    This is Elijah Ash. If you remember, he was the fan of Christopher's who took the photo of him at the park a few updates ago.

G2qZWyF.jpg
    Brittany and Elijah skated together. It was just as friends, nothing happened between them and neither was attracted to each other.

a0hZzfV.jpg
    When I caught up with Christopher, he had made it home. He was ranting about the supernatural to the snowmen which is kind of dumb considering his wife is a werewolf. I made him quit to do something else while Brittany and Lauren paid for the people at the park to eat at the Bistro.

UcXv8Ku.jpg
    Brittany later transformed into her werewolf form to summon the weather stone. She was successful and due to the hunter's storm, she caught one of the fireflies she needed. Now she has four insects left to collect.

3JTXWSB.jpg
    Lauren is learning logic and has reached level 7. She has gotten through it quick due to her early start as a toddler. Brittany has stopped protesting for now, so it takes the normal time for everyone to skill up.

siiVDSX.jpg
    The family decided to throw a feast party. Connor Frio was the first guest to arrive so Brittany talked to him a bit. I knew he had married Agnes Crumplebottom but apparently Brittany did not.

BQZkLyh.jpg
    The party was a good one but let me explain a bit what was happening in this photo. The roommate Ramon Nugent wouldn't get food although he was hungry. Christopher went and made a drink when I told him to eat. Micheal Bachelor just stands there as his wife Holly Alto-Bachelor boo's his sister, Bella Goth. Yep, Bella did marry Mortimer in this save. Everyone else was being calm thankfully.

Made it to January 3rd on back posts. Once I get this thread caught up, I'll let you all know. Once it is, then any updates to this page will be what currently happened in my game. I'd like to thank all of you who read this story, I know I'm not really a story teller but I hope you enjoy it.
  • Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,020 Member
    edited February 2019
    Jan 31 updates

@Brandontaylor Dave was sleeping standing up? Now that's tired! ...Cute video of Christopher and Brittany dancing. ...So weird when sims seem to be looking right at you! ...Contrats on the couple's engagement. I love that dress. The color. ...Pretty pic of Brittany and the butterflies. ...Happy Birthday to Christopher. ...OMG, Dave is having a rough time of it with two werewolves in the house!

...Brittany doesn't have too many insects left to catch. ...Really lovely wedding screenshots! ...Looks like the couple had a nice wedding night too. ...That sprinkler is a popular item with many sims!

...Love the photo of Christopher posing. ...Glad you got a screenshot of Gunther before he passed away. Sad. ...Great pic of Brittany after she got her promotion. Cute smile. ...Fun seeing the townies at the party. ...Brittany looks good in her new career outfit. ...That's a nice area for a small garden. I often grow WonderPetals because they help with skill building. Eating them also adds to Rebel status. ...LOL at the maid in the sink! ...Another promotion for Brittany. ...Congrats on her first pregnancy!
  • Options
    Feb 1 updates

@Brandontaylor Nice shot of Brittany and Chris watching the stars together. ...Glad Brittany got to meet more people at the party. ...Now that you mention it, I don't see many tattoos on townies either. ...Congrats to Chris on his promotion. ...Moody party guests! Sims can be very unforgiving, not to mention irrational. They don't always know how to take turns. ...Welcome to Lauren Steel! ...Wow, massive fire!

...Happy toddler birthday, Lauren! Darling little girl. ...Great shots of Christopher teaching his daughter skills. ...Chris looks very handsome in his uniform! ...Loved the shots of Brittany with Lauren too. ...Cute pic of Lauren with her doll. ...And congrats on both Steels getting job promotions! ...And another birthday for Lauren. Wow, she's growing up quickly! Good set of traits. ...Cool protest screenshot. ...Fun seeing Lauren in her scouting uniform. ...Congrats to Brittany for reaching the top of her career.

...Lots of elixir throwing! Townies need to watch out now that Brittany has a high alchemy level. Ha! ...Oh boy, Dave is in trouble again! Aliens this time. ...Great pic of mother and daughter building a snowman together. ...Congrats to Chris on maxing his gardening skill. ...So Christopher likes to rant too! At least to an audience of snowmen. Ha! ...Nice shot of Brittany with the weather stone. ...Lauren looks cute at the lab table. ...Nice attendance at your party.

I'm enjoying your story. Fun updates. Lots of activities going on!
  • Options

@lanlyn Thanks for the comments!

I didn't know about the WonderPetals.
    I know, usually townies are tattoo free.
    Lauren is definitely one of my all time favorite Sims I've ever had. She is almost an Ultimate Sim herself by the time she reaches elder, that will be a while though.
    Lol, he definitely does like to rant. I forgot he even had the megaphone.

Thank you, I really appreciate it. There's definitely a lot going on, I try to make sure the whole family gets developed.
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    Small update

NXdefoD.jpg
    As people left the party, I had the family dance a bit, trying to get other sims to do so as well with no luck.

bOzXyZ2.jpg
    Didn't use tab for this one as it was close to when I decided to close the game. Brittany talked to Connor Frio who kept staying, even though the party started at 11 am. It was close to 9 pm before he left.

0YXvvO9.jpg
    I did use tab for this one. Dave Ramsey got abducted for the second time since being Brittany's roommate. I stopped playing after this happened.

Combining a few updates.

This update had some unexpected things happen. They weren't game breaker things or anything that ended up bad, just a lot of random happenings. I had to take a bunch of screenshots so I may have to post in two parts. Anyway, here we go.

J98yJQQ.jpg
    Lauren playing with her IF, Troy. I was hoping she'd get the notification to let him come out and play but I did not. Now Troy will stay a doll forever. :/

OVz0loc.jpg
    Christopher started working on his first book, a non-fiction novel I named "Real Steel".

Jz7xOKv.jpg
    Christopher decided to take advantage of the nice spring weather and grill out some hotdogs. I have a few tables outside, yet he always takes them inside instead when he is done so the family ate indoors.

4MFwgCO.jpg
    With both of them working, neither Christopher or Brittany had time for each other. So when I learned they had the same day off, they spent some quality time together.

hLk6nnn.jpg
    Quick picture of Brittany in her level 10 business outfit.

EQTXAuc.jpg
    The small kitchen makes it hard to take screenshots but Lauren aged up to teen today. Unfortunately, this is what she looked like after doing so. I changed her looks a bit after this picture.

iqqAJcw.jpg
    This is her in her sleepwear as the photo in her everyday wear wasn't very great. In CAS, I noticed she looks a little bit prettier as a young adult than teen.

m1xtVhe.jpg
    Christopher's getting good at fixing broken appliances. He hasn't even got shocked once!

g6qbBPb.jpg
    Dave was too close to the door when he aged up and keeping the walls down was the only way to get the picture taken. But Dave aging up to elder isn't as exciting as what happened next.

HFyvg0N.jpg
    Ramon Nugent passed away at the same time Dave Ramsey aged up. A little bit of backstory. Dave was aging up to elder so I checked to make sure my family stayed in bed. Now Lauren was the only one who got up to congratulate him when the camera moved to Ramon. I knew what was happening, so I watched as the family got up to mourn him. I wanted them to stay in bed but they got up anyway. Well, after Grim came, I sent them all back to bed and used elixirs in the morning to help out.

Xi8joec.jpg
    That morning, everyone ate waffles that Lauren had prepared for breakfast. Everyone was upset and had the two day moodlet so now I have to listen to them cry and interrupt what I am trying to have them do. Oh well, I can't blame them.

That's only the beginning of their troubles. I'll post the second part of this update in just a minute.
  • Options

Part two of the update

qjDNoVT.jpg
    Brittany took Ramon's grave to the Pleasant Rest Cemetery. She mourned the loss of the families dear friend. Ramon had moved in when Ian Bowler had moved out since Brittany needs two roommates. He was already an elder but since Lauren didn't have a grandfather, he was like one to her. (Not really, I just made that up. They never really talked to each other.)

j3c3OEo.jpg
    A little bit of a weird angle, but anyways this is Oscar Suarez, the families new roommate. Little does he know he only has a few weeks and he'll be leaving due to the Steel's moving to Riverview.

ekXwVsQ.jpg
    Right now, the family can't go anywhere without breaking down over Ramon's death. But with what happens next, they should be happy they are still alive.

Uh55qBB.jpg
    Uh oh, the sky went dark all of a sudden! What's going on? A meteor strike happened while the family was at the park. A fire started in the Steel's driveway!

1DxsEQV.jpg
    Christopher was first on scene and he immediately went to extinguish the blaze. Shortly after, Brittany rushed in to help and between them, nobody died and only one sim was singed.

uDMsXlf.jpg
    Everybody gathered around in the driveway, looking at the mess. I blame Dave getting abducted twice for the meteor strike. Maybe I should kick him out?

u8k62k6.jpg
    Everyone was hungry, so Brittany took the family to the Bistro. Everyone who was there at the fire came, but they paid themselves. As you can see, they are still thinking of Ramon.

BbStZtx.jpg
    After sending the others home, Brittany threw another protest to help the family out with skilling.

***Okay, maybe it wasn't quite as crazy as I suggested but it was all overwhelming. An age up, a death, and a meteor strike all in one play session? Never thought that would happen.

Ultimate Sim Update

SyI8vYg.jpg
    Due to the skill boosting moodlet from Brittany's protest, Lauren learned to drive a little quicker than her peers, although she is a genius as well. I forgot to mention her new trait after she aged to teen. She now has genius, easily impressed, cat person, and the new one was frugal.

5q14OV5.jpg
    Christopher had been doing an early morning workout when I got the notification that it is his birthday. I put a table up in the living room so there was plenty of room to get around the cake. Dave must have gotten out of bed as he forgot to put on pants.

6aJMJOU.jpg
    Well, Christopher didn't age up too bad, he just needs a new wardrobe and some hair dye. I'm getting the impression that Brittany is afraid he'll die soon, or maybe it's about Ramon's recent death.

NoxX7H8.jpg
    The family enjoying Christopher's birthday cake. He is wearing his new athletic wear.

7Jywhxg.jpg
    I just noticed the cabinets cut off a bit of the picture but Christopher retired from the police department. He makes $180 a day now but with his free time he writes books. I just use movie titles as book names or make up titles. He is currently writing the Star Wars movies since there isn't anything like it in the Sims world. (Unless it's in Sims 4, does anyone use the Star Wars items? I never do.)

g8FKq1m.jpg
    Lauren didn't have a date for the prom so she went solo. She got into a fight with someone but still won prom queen!

NKyQmG9.jpg
    Brittany had another opportunity to promote the Bistro so she took care of that. It is late spring but the snow was from summoning the Weather Stone. Looks like Brittany has a young fan. He must have heard about her attempt at becoming the Ultimate Sim. (At least in this save.)

W4cXNSt.jpg
    Brittany said goodbye to the business career to work at the bookstore. The pay decreased a lot but with $615,000 in the bank, they won't be hurting any. The rules say to stay for 2 weeks but I'm thinking about just reaching the top then finish that week. I'm ready to move on to Riverview to start Season Two. It depends on one thing if I stay 2 weeks or not.

iihkgJu.jpg
    Back at the house, Lauren flirted with her friend Mack Keaton. He is her closest friend so I've decided he'll be her husband.

R22sgHM.jpg
    First kiss as boyfriend and girlfriend. They've got to finish school before I move the family, not a rule in the challenge but I want Mack to move in.

***Third update of the day should be posted shortly after this one. Afterwards, I'll have a quick note on where the updates stand as of now.
  • Options

ic8TiSP.jpg
    Lauren invited Mack over for a swim. The Keaton's don't live very far away so they are within walking distance of each others houses. Mack hadn't yet jumped in so Lauren had to wait for him.

111STmI.jpg
    The whole family went out to the Bistro for supper. Mack isn't wearing very good formal clothes but I didn't remember to change them and only realized what he was wearing looking back at the photo's.

oP7UM1B.jpg
    Hopefully not too hard to see, but Mack got into an argument with Oscar Suarez when the family came back. I almost missed it. Edited as I just realized that Christopher's feet are stuck in the porch :D

DcFYkGD.jpg
    The next day, Brittany had to work at the bookstore. She doesn't make very much money but she loves helping people find books they will enjoy. Christopher's first book, Real Steel, is a big hit.

vUBW3SM.jpg
    That night, Brittany and Christopher spent some time together. They both know that time is growing short. Christopher would have loved to have another child but he knew Brittany should limit herself to one in each town.

m3iaPuU.jpg
    Brittany had a protest at the park again. I imagine this will be the last one in Sunset Valley. The moodlet comes in handy since Brittany has to learn so many skills, but since all her season one skills are learned, she uses it for her family.

XnWl2Wg.jpg
    Lauren is really skilled for a teenager. I had her learn the first couple levels of alchemy. She has already maxed out logic and is about 4 away from maxing cooking. Her wish is to max 3 skills so I've been working on it before even ages up to young adult.

TF3dEZ4.jpg
    Brittany just got promoted to level two of the bookstore career. One more promotion and the family can move to Riverview, if I feel that it is time.

b3YkEa1.jpg
    Mack is slightly older than Lauren so he is now a young adult. Lauren went to his house and invited him over. She decided to ask Mack to move in as she is only a few days away from aging herself. Mack agreed, bringing the family up to four.

cPt14SM.jpg
    Brittany went to the alchemy store for a certain reason. Mack has some awful traits that she wants to take care of. I'll explain what they are in a few pictures.

zxzwehV.jpg
    I don't know what the science center is researching, but I found one of their experiments outside. A three headed horse! That is one of the craziest glitches I have ever seen. Mack had a wish to join the science career so this is the sight I saw there.

7x9M6LX.jpg
    I sent the family to the summer festival to take their family photo. The weather wasn't very good so I didn't make them stay long. Mack took forever getting into the car and got bombarded by hail.

NpjP8CT.jpg
    Back to his traits. As you can see, one of them is bot fan. He is also evil, a coward, and a born salesman. As for his fifth, I can't remember exactly what it was. I'll get back to you all on that one.

***I'm going to post a fourth update today because it should finish up Sunset Valley. Currently, I am at the end of Riverview, heading into Season Three (Twinbrook) soon. Tomorrow's updates on this thread should start the Riverview updates.
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    EwITC72.jpg
    Caught up with the family at a bad time. They had already finished eating and had stood up but I snapped the photo anyways.

6Xv56nw.jpg
    Terrence Houtt called Brittany up on a date. As you can tell, she is not happy.
    "No, Christopher isn't dead yet, that's a very disrespectful thing to say. I would never someone as shallow as you!"

UL5P9e8.jpg
    Christopher acts like a teenager sometimes, even though he is 86 days in this photo. I added the wrinkles and a bit of gray to his hair to show his age.

duuHp2z.jpg
    Brittany got her final promotion from the bookstore career! She's done with the job as far as I am concerned.

syMAt1H.jpg
    The family was just a bit late to the party. Lauren was just about ready to age up to young adult.

grXCx78.jpg
    Should have known not to put a cake on the table. It caught fire but luckily no one was injured and the birthday party continued. For Lauren's toddler party, this happened except I quit and reloaded. Teenage birthday, I used a table for the cake, no fire. Then this happened on her young adult birthday. She had to throw her cake away.

ZEzFHwN.jpg
    Lauren aged up just fine, except she needed a makeover.

p3FjOs9.jpg
    She actually turned out really nice with new clothes, makeup, and hair. She quickly became a favorite sim of mine.

Dc8wfEV.jpg
    Before going to bed, Mack pulled Lauren aside to propose. She said yes, and he put the ring on her finger.

cLN1bqe.jpg
    The family went to the Bistro to celebrate the engagement before Lauren's graduation party.

dbApZc3.jpg
    Congratulations, Lauren!

UYEZaVq.jpg
    After the graduation, they newly engaged couple took the family to the Generations park where they exchanged vows. Christopher and Brittany attended as well as some of the townies in the park.

fDa98dP.jpg
    The family then ate supper together. Due to the full moon, Brittany was stuck as a werewolf so she didn't eat very lady like.

The End of Season 1

3Yy4ZZZ.jpg
    Brittany used a potent cure elixir the next morning to cure herself of her lycanthropy. She had put the skill to good use but was glad to be a normal human for awhile.

5hGlZ1f.jpg

Y0VclGg.jpg
    Both Oscar and Dave moved out that same morning. I wished I could have let them stay but it is time to move on and only season one requires them.

s9vboWq.jpg
    Mack needs a makeover but I'm waiting until the family is in Riverview. He and Lauren spent a bit of time together while waiting for the moving truck.

JNSB9nW.jpg
    Christopher had to console Brittany, who was sad to leave their old home. She knew that this was coming, yet she wasn't prepared for it. The moving truck arrived and the family took off in Brittany's fancy white car, the moving truck following behind.

8q5Zmyv.jpg
    Their new home is Beaux Chateau, and I believe it is the most expensive available lot in a fresh Riverview. I put down the chests and added a few things.

vB9DuWm.jpg
    I took one last picture of the family together in Riverview before Brittany starts her second college degree. This time, she will focus on Fine Arts. I'll explain all she has to accomplish in the first full Riverview update.

***And that finishes off the Sunset Valley updates, these were posted on January 8, 2019 so I am about three and a half weeks farther than this update. Hopefully by next weekend, I can get this thread caught up so every update after will be the current update. I'll only post three updates each day again, I just wanted to get Sunset Valley posted.

Edit, lost the saves for the next four Seasons so will be doing a redo. Everything from this point on didn't happen in the new version of this. I'll post a link to the new story at a later date.
    Post edited by Brandontaylor on
  • Options
    @Brandontaylor Fun screenshots of the party. Everyone dancing. ...Dave abducted again! ...Lauren still loves her IF Troy even though she's older now. Did you try just setting Troy out even though you didn't get a notice about leaving him out? ...Real Steel is a great title for Christopher's book! ...Happy Birthday to Lauren! I think teen is an awkward age for sims. They haven't grown into their adult faces yet. ...Dave ages up and Ramon died at the same time! Yikes. ...And then a meteor attack! Wow. At least no one died. I guess the aliens could have prompted the attack! ...Interesting combo of traits for Lauren now.

...I like Chris with his hair dyed after becoming an elder. ...Lauren looks cute in her prom outfit. ...Oh! When I saw Lauren with Mack, I thought Brittany had thrown Chris aside for a new boyfriend. Then I realized this was her daughter! LOL ...They make a good couple. ...Congrats on Christopher's successful first book. ...I'm a little confused about how the skills boosting moodlet relates to a protest. Are you talking about Charisma? How can Brittany use it for her family? Did I miss something here?

...OMG, a 3-headed horse! Ha. ...Hmm, a mysterious bot lover. Evil, coward, born salesman. Those are troubling traits! Mack? ...Christopher is young at heart! Good for him. ...A cake fire! ...Happy birthday to Lauren. She is lovely! ...And congrats to her engagement to Mack and the marriage! ...So just the 4 are moving to Riverview. ...I love that house you chose for them. I used it for one of my families too.
  • Options

@lanlyn Thanks for the comments! I'll see if I can answer your questions.
    I tried to set Troy out and he sat on the floor for a day. He just never changed into a live doll, he just stayed a toy.
    For the skill boosting moodlet, you don't need any special skills. What you do is when you throw a protest, scroll through the options until you see the option that says Unskilled Sims. Throw a protest about Unskilled Sims and if successful, you get a moodlet that boosts skills for 2 sim days. Somehow the moodlet extends to the whole family, boosting every sim in the households skills during the duration of the moodlet.
    Yeah, Mack had some rough traits before I changed them up.
    Yep, only the four went to Riverview. Brittany's husbands, kids, grandkids and anybody descended from her move with her.
    I really love that house as well. It worked out for them.
  • Options

Ultimate Sim Update

Brittany made it to Riverview with the family, which I showed in my last update. To quickly recap, she bought an empty lot in Sunset Valley and went to university for a business degree. She maxed out charisma, social networking and alchemy as well as lycanthropy (werewolf). She met and married Christopher Steel and had one daughter named Lauren, and three different roommates. After finishing the daycare, business career, and the bookstore job, she moved her family to Riverview to start the second season of the Ultimate Sim Challenge.

These are the official rules for this season, from the challenge creator, Llandros

Fine Arts Degree - Rebel Social Influence maxed (must remain through the challenge) Create 1 blog.
    Year 1 - Culinary
    Year 2 - Painter
    Year 3 - Spa Receptionist (PT)
    Primary Skills - Cooking / Painting / Street Art / Guitar
    Free Skill - Artisan
    Activities - Collecting (use the Collection Journal if you earn the points)
    Travel (required) - you must travel to each destination to purchase the recipes. This requirement is lifted if you have completed it in a previous town. No tomb raiding or working on Visa level at this time.
    Occult - Human
    Family - produce at least 1 child through one of the various methods in the game. Child must remain in the family tree for the duration of the challenge. You cannot move them out and you must keep the tree contained. Child must be born in this town.

Now let's check in on our contestant and family and see what they've been doing so far.

cItBwC5.jpg
    Remember how I said Mack needed a makeover? Well, I gave him one and changed his traits. He is basically set up to be a good father now and is ambitious.

4yXwnYU.jpg
    Brittany worked on her second blog while waiting on the University mascot. In the background, Lauren and Mack had a friendly chat about their plans in Riverview.

BC6sHE3.jpg
    When the mascot never showed up, I just bought the basket to take the test. She still failed it even with her season one skills.

96hok9A.jpg
    Brittany didn't look too happy about being in college again. All her old friends from the first time at university were back but they didn't know her so she is basically starting over on gaining friends. Luckily she has charisma and social networking to make it go faster.

5iNLYiD.jpg
    Brittany met as many people as possible and used the transmogrifier app to make them best friends. Using these new friends, she quickly gained one and a half stars on her blog. She then threw this protest to skill up faster. The first week she worked on cooking and painting. The reason for skilling up fast is so she can work on the challenges and careers when she gets back. If she doesn't max the skills in university, it's not really a big deal though.

aNqr1FR.jpg
    Using invigorating elixirs helped Brittany stay up to paint. She is levelling up fairly steady but this is her first painting, worth $3.

7LxgxD0.jpg
    She has a pretty busy schedule on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday but has a lot of free time on the other days. She paints and listens to cooking at the same time so she can maximize her skilling. Other than that, she went to classes alot. I decided not to share too many photo's as it is repetitive.

TKM5Kqu.jpg
    It is such a relief that Brittany can cook now. This is her very first time cooking any meal at all. She had a few levels to go until level 10 but her French Toast ended up being Excellent.

Wv0mXyq.jpg
    Brittany ate her very first cooked meal alone that morning. She was very happy that they turned out alright and she saved the leftovers for her roommates.

VntEDPh.jpg
    By Thursday's outdoors class, Brittany had already maxed her cooking skill and had almost maxed painting. Now normally I wouldn't skill up that fast but there is so much to be done, it's kind of nice.

urRse3E.jpg
    And we had another fire. This wasn't Brittany's fault, she wasn't even home. The roommates left food unattended and the stove caught fire. Needless to say, I sold them and I am not getting them back as they will just do it all over again.

Brittany passed this weeks finals with an A, this second week she will switch to working on guitar and street art.

Ultimate Sim Update

buESKns.jpg
    While waiting for her Thursday class, Brittany created another ground mural. I'm not sure what she was thinking when she made this one.

GeRSoeQ.jpg
    During this class, Brittany reached level 9 of the painting skill. This is as high as she got with the skill before the end of term.

PhgDRb6.jpg
    She got an opportunity to play guitar at Connor's Student Union building. She only had a bit of time so she only made $83 in tips.

OuxqjdW.jpgB
    Back at the dormitory, Brittany worked on her skill challenge where she had to paint thirty of them. She stayed up through the night but still didn't hit thirty.

vcDV6zR.jpg
    On Friday, she had her final classes. Here she is heading to her first of three for the day. She ended up passing all of her classes.

pi0b8de.jpg
    After the classes were over, she headed off to eat as she was almost starving. She decided to meet some people outside and when I saw Ashley Econos was a celebrity, I sent Brittany to chat with her. She also met one other celebrity.

vCGvOYL.jpg
    This time Brittany made a bit more, $138. But then someone wanted an autograph and it made her stop. I just sent her home instead so she didn't give the fan one. :D

2XcpXWA.jpg
    That night, she worked on more paintings. She ended when she got her report card which said she got an A. After calling her family, she went and waited for graduation. While waiting, she did another mural.

wvMcuuY.jpg
    She really looked happy to be done. Afterwards, I sent her home to Riverview to reunite with her family.

5whuVWu.jpg
    When she arrived home, Mack was talking to one of the townspeople and it looked like Lauren was invisible in the bushes but it was just that she hadn't loaded yet.

hW6EkSi.jpg
    After joining the culinary career, Brittany and the family went to her new work place to eat.

BKRL2eP.jpg
    And when the family went to sleep, Brittany stayed up to cook some meals for the morning rush. Lauren and Mack both work at the Science Facility in Riverview and they have to get up early. Brittany doesn't work until 3 pm and Christopher is just an author with open hours.

Whenever Brittany goes to college, I don't take as many screenshots of her. This is mainly because college is repetitive, so I only show her other activities and just a few class pictures. That is why I combined both these posts into one.
  • Options

Ultimate Sim Update, Part 1 of 2

5zQZBzl.jpg
    Brittany worked on painting some more. She is about halfway through the last skill level before reaching the top.

pxZUIh9.jpg
    The previous night, she had cooked a few meals for the family and when they woke up, I had her call them to the meal. Brittany decided to eat alone while the family ate together at the kitchen table. Needless to say, I got rid of where Brittany is sitting as I want them to eat meals together when they can.

sskfYpd.jpg

McbZaDF.jpg
    After breakfast, Lauren and Mack got very flirty with each other and they ended up having a quick woohoo in the shower before work.

QoMHWyA.jpg
    I sent Christopher around the house to fireproof the house. He got the stove and fireplaces done so we shouldn't have any issue with those.

SCQVBMB.jpg
    Lauren heading to work for the first time. I noticed that her work outfit is the same as her everyday wear except the shoes. She works at the Science Facility, as does Mack.

Qdu8Cq4.jpg
    As Lauren and Mack finished their work day, Brittany was just starting hers. Currently, she is an ingredient tester at the Bistro.

uGjDdkR.jpg
    Lauren didn't feel so good and had to run to the bathroom during supper, leaving her food on the floor. You can guess what's wrong with her, and you'd be right. ;)

FSD4y9z.jpg
    Mack and Lauren both got the same opportunity to work out for four hours. This will help them gain some celebrity points. Brittany is a 4 star, Christopher is a 3 star, and both Lauren and Mack are 2 star celebrities.

phg3dpj.jpg
    Brittany left work just shy of her first promotion. One of her job performance criteria was coworkers, so she had to meet them first so she could transmogrify the relationships at home.

DkloSBv.jpg
    And after her morning shower, Lauren learned that she was pregnant. I didn't cheat during this pregnancy, as I didn't want to know what the child would be. I won't ask you all to guess as I'm posting the gender in the next update.

Ultimate Sim Update Part 2 of 2

qr4wqDF.jpg
    I let Christopher go fishing while I got the other family members ready for the day. He hadn't gotten any fishing time in since leaving Sunset Valley so he enjoyed this.

66202nV.jpg
    Brittany was extremely happy to learn she would be a grandmother. She missed having a young one in the house, but she knew she was done with kids for the time being. She planned on spoiling this child rotten like she did her own daughter.

vFPEetJ.jpg
    Mack got his first promotion that night. He was extremely happy but he wished his wife could be there too as she was up for a promotion as well. He wondered why Lauren didn't go to work, but he knew she was sick the night before.

TxosW2i.jpg

m5wfXg7.jpg
    Lauren told both her father and Mack about the bundle of joy on the way. Christopher hoped he lived long enough for the birth while Mack was excited to be a father for the first time.

tgGmsdX.jpg
    Brittany got promoted to level 5 in the culinary career Tuesday night. Not only is she happy about the promotion, but also the fact she has two days off!

glEuyWO.jpg

R6Ip0za.jpg
    Lauren went for a swim while her parents enjoyed the hot tub. I changed Brittany's hairstyle, I'm not sure I like it but it is alright for now. As the family went inside, Christopher stayed outside to enjoy himself.

Jpv1Okd.jpg\
    All of a sudden, Christopher got out and stopped what he was doing. A dark cloud appeared near the ground and a dark figure appeared. It was the Grim Reaper, coming to take Christopher away. The family watched in sadness as Grim took Christopher away. The rules for this challenge say that a dead spouse of the Ultimate Sim must have their grave on the lot until the Sim remarries.

SllSMLU.jpg
    Of course the family was sad but a miracle happened that very night. Meet Andrew Keaton, the son of Lauren and Mack Keaton, first grandchild of Brittany and Christopher Steel.

***The following day, the family did a quick trip to the summer festival to take a family photo. They didn't stay long so I didn't share anything from it. That day was also Leisure Day but as it was late, I stopped playing after sending them home. Christopher was only 90 days when he died and I was shocked he passed so soon.
  • Options
    Ultimate Sim Update

nygr1Bt.jpg
    Christopher came back to visit on the full moon. No one saw him as they were asleep.

gDorA0q.jpg]
    Brittany just adores little Andrew. She knows when he reaches toddler stage that she will need to protest. She wants all of her children, grandchildren, and descendants to start off well in life. But she couldn't help but think of her late husband, wishing he could have met his grandson.

qfslYs8.jpg
    Brittany changed her outfit up as well as her hair. She thought it was time to change as her family had changed as well. Cooking food for the family is one of her favorite pasttimes, she's glad to do it.

C7HpZO5.jpg
    Silly paparazzi, don't you know it's close to 100 degrees outside? No wonder your pants are on fire.

S7LXH8s.jpg
    Lauren to the rescue! She didn't have to do this but I didn't want the woman to die or anything.

snVhDX9.jpg
    Mack got promoted to level 3 in the science career. I imagine he should reach the top before becoming an elder. At the moment, he is still a young adult.

tboJVA4.jpg
    Brittany got promoted as well to level 6 in the culinary career. Four more to go and she can switch jobs, but due to the rules, she will stay the required four weeks. I definitely need more time this season than the first one.

EHBQaWt.jpg
    The family then went to the Grind for a little bit of dancing. They had a fine time, but Brittany was disappointed there weren't any husband candidates.

Wi8xIOe.jpg

vpCdBH5.jpg
    I decided to send her around to talk to her neighbors. Some of the men were attracted to her, but most of them were taken. I wonder if Don Lothario is taken, I've never played him before and I know his history in the previous games. I'm thinking I'll go with someone different since Llandros had chosen him as his US's husband and I don't want to copy him.

tZabW2r.jpg
    Andrew aged up to toddler. I didn't change him yet or give him any hair, but I will during the next play session.

***And that is it for now. I'm going to change Andrew's clothes and hair, and continue looking for a new spouse for Brittany. As of now, her full name is Brittany Page Steel so I am looking forward to see what her new last name will be.

b]Ultimate Sim Update[/b]

R9EqzFP.jpg
    Brittany decided to check her online dating profile. There were a lot of good candidates but some of the traits weren't good. She accepted the requests but she started to wonder, "Can I really keep doing this, finding a new spouse each time one dies until I'm the Ultimate Sim? What kind of life did I sign up for?"

DGwkWhU.jpg
    Mom had to work but Lauren wanted to throw a party so her and Mack could meet some friends.

rOWPOdh.jpg
    The party guests ate supper with Mack and Brittany after some dancing. I can't remember the names of the townies except for Don Lothario.

2KppJHn.jpg
    Brittany got promoted again! Even the ground is excited about it. :D

EnGjiFv.jpg
    She had a wish to make $500 in tips so I sent her to The Grind to get that taken care of. Sadly, she didn't quite make it to $100.

k7H3a4Y.jpg
    So I sent her for an early morning protest, which was a success. I'm trying to get the painting skill finished and it is taking a while but the moodlet will help her out.

OKuDaCw.jpg
    GUuYWlG.jpg
    Both ladies of the house taught Andrew his skills. Mack taught him to use the potty.

3NXG1N3.jpg
    After getting another promotion, Brittany went to the Grind to meet some men. She met a nice police officer there and they both learned they had a lot of traits in common. Will this man be her newest spouse?

cNLaQmd.jpg
    Brittany asked George Dean if he'd like to go steady. George said yes, and Brittany was excited. Maybe she could do this.

vSalnOU.jpg
    After dating for a few sim days, George proposed to Brittany. She said yes of course, and now the two are planning their wedding. They can't decide whether to have a big one or just a quick one with Lauren, Mack, and Andrew in attendance.

g0gjmCr.jpg
    xhcDA2N.jpg
    Andrew had his birthday party the day after the proposal. I didn't change his clothes yet or give him hair but I will in the next update.

***I didn't plan on using George at first as I didn't even know him. I just had Brittany meet some men and George was the best one. She just can't say no to those police officers, can she? Anyway, my Sim time is cut down today so I'll have a shorter update tonight.
  • Options

Updates are now up to January 14th. This means I am still three weeks behind from my current updates, I'll try to get this thread up to date as soon as I can.
  • Options
    JACKIEJOYJACKIEJOY Posts: 802 Member
    I am so glad I found your story.
  • Options

@JACKIEJOY Thank you!
  • Options
    @Brandontaylor Well, I learn something new about Sims every day it seems! I've never tried the Unskilled Sims protest. Awesome!

...Glad Mack got a trait makeover! ...I guess Brittany will be spending a lot of time at Uni. ...Cute pic of the class sketching on campus. ...And of course--a new house, another fire! ...Fun ground mural. I've never seen that one yet. ...She earned some pretty good tips! ...Congrats on another successful graduation.

....Brittany is doing well with her painting too. ...Fireproofing the house is a very good idea. ...Lauren is pregnant! ...It sounds like the family are gaining in celebrity status. ...Nice screenshot of Brittany feeling her pregnant daughter's tummy. ...Congrats to Mack and Brittany on their promotions. ...Oh no! Christopher died! I guess the challenge doesn't let spouses have death flowers. What are the rules about Brittany's aging? ...Welcome to Andrew Keaton!

...It was good to see Christopher's ghost. Too bad the family missed him though. ...LOL at the paparazzi on fire. Good thing Lauren helped her out. ...Another promotion for Mack. Cheering as he grieves. Kind of funny. ...And Brittany is progressing in her career too. ...Happy Birthday to Andrew. ...Darling screenshots of Andrew learning his skills. ...George Dean is a great sim. Congrats to Brittany's engagement to him! ...And Andrew has already left the toddler stage. Wow!
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    @BrandonTaylor - I've been enjoying your story.

Note on the Imaginary Friends - I don't think you HAVE to wait for the notification that they want to come out to play. You can just place them on the floor and see what happens. If the child has played with it enough there is still a chance that it'll take on human form and once that happens you can work on the friendship until it is happy to drink the potion. Provided you have the chemistry table and made it, or bought it from the science lab after getting that opportunity. It's cheaper to make it as the first one is free as you get it due to discovering it. Subsequent potions of the same type cost simoleans.

My sims get abducted all the time and almost never have meteor strikes. When I need a meteor strike for a story I have to find a way to force it to happen. Such as having an evil alien in disguise live with the household and call down a meteor strike.

With my boarding schools, when sims get to teen, or even child where possible, I will get them learning skills just as they would when they become young adults. They can learn to fish as children and do just about anything as a teen. That's what I do with the teens when they return to the boarding school at that life stage. They just skill up. I make them all do gardening and fishing to level 7 and then the rest of the skills depend on the sim or what I decide to get them to do.

I still have lots more to read. Will try to catch up tomorrow.

@lanlyn I didn't know about wonder petals either. Thanks for the info. I do know the various herbs from University Life have side affects, as do other harvestables, but I tend to just grow them and haven't used any of them much for their other properties.

• Options

@lanlyn Thanks for the comments!
    Mack definitely needed one, lol. It made him a much better Sim.
    Yep, Christopher died. The rules don't specify on husbands but the creator, Llandros2012, used a new husband each town so it's just something I decided to do. As for Brittany, she has to do anything to stay a young adult for the entire challenge. She can have as many deathflowers as I can find.
    It seems all my young sims age up fast. They are very entertaining though.

@Karritz Thanks for the comments!
    I did try that, for some reason Troy just never changed into the in between version. At the time, no one had the potion either, although Lauren was working on it. I ended up just leaving Troy a toy.
    I hardly ever get meteor strikes either, abductions are a little more frequent in my games.
    It really helps if you can get the children to start skills. I try to use the MultiTab and have them work on something if I can.

Getting ready to post the next couple of updates soon.
  • Options

Ultimate Sim Update

Es24QFm.jpg
    My small makeover of Andrew. He was squinting his eyes right when I took the picture. At least he has hair again, he lost it when he aged up.

b6YgnqQ.jpg
    The family ate Andrews birthday cake except for Mack. Mack wouldn't wait and went to the fridge to eat sushi Brittany had made. George got to know Mack better during the party.

UpsCwI6.jpg
    That afternoon, George and Brittany said their vows in front of the house.

kb7UWqF.jpg
    VpYzjeJ.jpg

zCra7ks.jpg
    Mack and Lauren took Andrew out so the newly weds could have some time alone. Brittany and George had their fun then lied in bed to talk.

qqm6pA2.jpg
    blK9vza.jpg
    The adults bobbed for apples while Andrew got his face painted.

japJ4ju.jpg
    Lauren is upgrading the house. Her father, Christopher Steel, had started doing this before he passed away so she decided to take on the these jobs. I'm thinking she may quit her job soon and focus on a profession instead.

YYWs5ew.jpg
    Andrew's IF, Jennifer, came out to play. This is a good thing if you remember. His mother's IF, Troy, didn't get the chance to become real but Jennifer will.

33Bbrf3.jpg
    Drama in the Dean household. When these two met, George was single. He didn't have a girlfriend and Brittany believed him. They became lovers, went steady, and got engaged. But shortly after their marriage, Brittany learned George had an interest in Ruby Broke. She now is very angry with him. George is upset but he is going to fix this as he loves Brittany.

wBfSSux.jpg
    Brittany: Stay away from my husband, you plum!
    Ruby: Do you use toothpaste, 'cause your breath smells like rotten eggs?!

XaUxXk9.jpg
    Brittany jumped on Ruby and the two fought. In the end, Brittany won the battle.

Ultimate Sim Update

Welcome back to another Ultimate Sim Update. When last we left Brittany, she and George Dean had just gotten married. But a fun night at the Grind turned into a nightmare as Brittany learned that George and Ruby Broke were still romantic interests. Brittany and Ruby got in a brawl as the dancers watched. Let's see how things are going now.

8xeDn75.jpg
    The following morning, the couple ate breakfast together but did not talk much. They almost felt like strangers even though they both loved each other.

wp439Yx.jpg
    Brittany cooked some more meals to store in the fridge. She's about halfway through making 50 dishes and around a third on the 75 dish skill challenge.

4TFjtEe.jpg\
    Andrew wanted to be closer to his father as they were only friends. The two of them had a friendly chat and Mack told Andrew how much he loved him.

P9g8H89.jpg
    Brittany and George finally talked to each other and I felt like they could work things out. Brittany didn't have a lot of time before work but we made progress.

HQNEIM9.jpg
    That is until she came home from work. Her attitude changed and she divorced him right then and there. (Nothing I could do about it, it was one of those actions you can't cancel, I hate those so much.)

ijOooh4.jpg
    With all of the fighting going on between her mother and stepfather, Lauren got very upset. She went outside and had a conversation with her father's grave.

dIZDnKX.jpg
    Newly single, the men started calling Brittany again. This time it was her boss, Odin Crosby. She accepted and went to the park to meet him. She waited on him for awhile, playing guitar, but then he stood her up. He did at least call to say he couldn't make it.

TiMzEfX.jpg
    Lauren decided to make good use of her knowledge and went fishing. She felt surprisingly warm in the snow due to her new immune to cold abilities.

8BF0xKL.jpg
    Brittany played guitar at the Grind to gain some more tips. But she was really surprised to see her ex-husband, George Dean there. George was even so nice as to give her tips. He was the only one who did so and because of that, I feel really bad about what happened.

eeDawgV.jpg
    Mack wanted to relax in the hot tub but it was only 30 degrees out. I directed him to play chess with his son Andrew instead. This explains why he is in swimming trunks.

8IUXrXP.jpg
    And last but not least, Brittany leveled up to 10 in painting and reached the thirty paintings. This one here is her 31st and she did a very good job on it. She is now letting them appreciate in value for when she starts the painter career.

That's all for today, everyone. In the next episode of The Ultimate Sim, Brittany must look for a husband once again. But she may have a different plan in mind that won't involve a spouse. What could this be and will she achieve it? Find out in the next episode of... The Ultimate Sim!
  • Options

An Ultimate Sim Update

peBlAMD.jpg
    Brittany played guitar at the Winter Festival while the rest of the family checked out the activities.

gpfCYm8.jpg
    Brittany felt an uncontrollable urge to use her relationship transmogrifier app to change somebodies relationship.

v80sDzN.jpg
    Just a random picture of Andrew eating at the festival, with his parents in the background.

vp8DHmM.jpg
    After using the app, Brittany started to feel bad about what happened with George. She invited him over and they had a lovely chat.

WKUwHwe.jpg
    It all ended up with the couple getting remarried and giving each other a second chance.

U9ZcaQC.jpg
    Brittany went to the library for some more tips. Only this nice gentleman gave her any tips.

0xae2CY.jpg
    Before bed, Lauren and Andrew played catch together. This helped build up their relationship as well.

w57kKTj.jpg
    A moment some of you said you wanted to see, Andrew met Christopher for the first and only time. Christophers grave is now in storage but that is not the last time we will see him. I promise that any dead relatives can return at any time I see fit.

Quick note: I put Christopher back out shortly after this post due to the rules.

l9cKb0J.jpg
    Andrew was happy because today is his birthday! He was telling Lauren about his IF and how she actually was real. Lauren believed him, even though she couldn't see Jennifer.

qV6sYJC.jpg
    I've got to do something different for birthdays, the area where the cakes are is very hard to get a screenshot from that area. Anyway, Andrew aged up into a teenager.

vjLermX.jpg
    Yeah, this is definitely one of the worst age up photo's I've ever seen. He even lost his hair... again.

GE0HVZ7.jpg
    The whole family then ate cake together. Andrew is seated between his mother and grandmother, you'll be able to see him a bit better in a few pictures.

15SGUYa.jpg
    Today was also Mack's birthday. After aging up, he got a midlife crisis.

RLvLJQP.jpg
    Afterwards, the whole family went to the Grind to dance. I only got Mack and Lauren but everyone was there.

mF2HjHe.jpg
    The next day, up in the attic, Lauren completed her lifetime wish, and also created the IF Metamorphium potion. She was just a bit late for Andrews birthday gift though.

q13MQq8.jpg
    George and Andrew discussing video games. Andrew was quite impressed by George's gamer skillz.

w1a5t0a.jpg
    Now it was George's turn to age up. In technical age for everyone, the order goes Mack Keaton, George Dean, Lauren Keaton, Brittany Page Steel Dean, and Andrew comes in last. Actual age order would be Brittany, Mack, George, Lauren, and Andrew. I'll have to get back on what Brittany's age would be but I would say around 120 to 150 sim days if you include every day in Sunset Valley and Riverview (excluding vacations and university since they don't age).

3PhsJFB.jpg
    Andrew happily gave Jennifer the potion Lauren had made. Now he could prove to everyone that she is not a figment of his imagination.

7RGzbic.jpg
    First order of business, ask Jennifer to the prom. She said yes so he now has a date. After this, I'll get them to go steady and since I have her, she will be Andrew's wife. This will tie in an IF to Brittany's family tree, fulfilling a requirement.
  • Options
    An Ultimate Sim Update

MY596g7.jpg
    After becoming human, Jennifer ate her first meal with Brittany. The two of them had a nice chat about cooking recipes from the looks of it. Andrew is behind her but her speech bubble and face hide him.

d3y4QGX.jpg
    As I said in an earlier post, Lauren quit her science job to join the writer profession. She is now at level 2 in the career.

f3jmrGg.jpg
    George got to know his step-daughter a little better. Here he is complimenting her on her brilliance which is well deserved. She has the genius trait, maxed logic, and created all 10 potions. If I had her do the science skill, she'd be even more brilliant. Her other maxed skills are cooking and handiness.

BWCBNcG.jpg
    George and Brittany are getting along a lot better now. Apparently all is forgiven.

ICX8TtO.jpg
    Lauren aged up to adult the next day. The family got together after school and work to celebrate.

LWYDNA5.jpg
    The whole family went to the spring festival on Love Day. For some reason though, Andrew didn't go so I had to send him over later.

V3ntIwD.jpg
    They all got on the dance floor to dance except Brittany. She was inside trying to get tips playing guitar.

CPsUfVf.jpg
    Egg Hunt

Ka4ZRLI.jpg
    qsvk9PB.jpg
    Both George and Mack got promoted on Friday.

uNehmXC.jpg
    The rest of the family played horseshoes before going to bed.

saK5oWc.jpg
    Brittany got promoted to level 10 in the culinary career. She now has the special refrigerator. On Saturday, she'll quit work a day early and start the painting career.

Ultimate Sim Update

O0DtaPW.jpg
    Brittany quit her cooking job one day early and then started the painter career.

EISLur1.jpg
    Brittany had at least 35 paintings she had kept for this career. She put them all on consignment and later that day, she made a bunch of money. She is currently level 9 so one more to go and she can just spend a few weeks painting every now and then.

E8wvA6q.jpg
    Since Jennifer's guardians are Lauren and Mack, Lauren took her driving.

rHijTFw.jpg
    The family ate supper together while Brittany cooked some more food.

IsnxXqA.jpg
    Got to thank Llandro's for his inspiration on this. I did a quick remodel of the garage so I could put the Door of Life and Death on it. Now I can get rid of the paparazzi.

83dCr8z.jpg
    3veaUyn.jpg
    QIH8R0U.jpg\
    Being the first day of summer, George threw a summer pool party which was a huge success. Brittany played guitar and made $850 in tips at the party.

s8CnSp4.jpg
    Due to a midlife crisis, Lauren wanted to get a tattoo so I decided to let her.

PjAlj7Q.jpg
    I just went with this for her tattoo.

JMLa5Wd.jpg
    And Brittany talked to Christopher about the family they had started together. Oh by the way, I forgot to take a picture but Brittany is pregnant with George's child now. This time I did peek at the gender because I have a name picked out for that gender. Some of you will get the reference but others might not.

These updates were from January 18th to the 20th and actually were not that long ago. I think by a few days, all updates will be brand new.
  • Options

A short Ultimate Sim Challenge Update

jOMGM5P.jpg
    After talking to Christopher, Brittany waited for everyone to get up, then she played guitar while they got ready for work and school.

ofcbsXZ.jpg
    After they left, she went upstairs to paint another picture. She is working on the paintings and she then takes them to the consignment shop on Saturday.

ww34erJ.jpg
    You're out of luck lady. No one inside can here you.

pDX0Jdx.jpg
    Lauren ate lunch with her mother after she started writing a new book. I believe she is talking about Andrew and Jennifer who will be done with school very soon.

Wx1Mf6k.jpg
    While they were eating though, Brittany went into labor. She drove herself to the hospital where George met her after work. Brittany gave birth to a healthy baby boy she named James Dean. The household is now up to seven people which means only one more person can move in.

***First of all, let me explain the name. In the 1950's, there was an actor named James Dean. I know nothing about him except one of my favorite singers, Elvis Presley, was a big fan of his. Another James Dean was known as Jimmy Dean and he was a country music singer who created the Jimmy Dean breakfast line. I named my James after the country singer as a joke since I like Jimmy Dean sausage.

An Ultimate Sim Update

HeyH5Rp.jpg
    In the morning, George took care of his new son. Being family oriented, he wants five kids. No way am I doing that.

VjNzCSK.jpg
    Lauren got to work on her latest book. I forgot the title and I didn't write it down.

SuAsXKb.jpg
    Mack had to get some time with his brother-in-law. Mack thinks it's funny that a baby is his teen-aged sons uncle.

cGHRbD4.jpg
    Speaking of Andrew, he had his young adult birthday today.

IGi8Xku.jpg
    And he lost his hair again. This time he is staying bald.

bBZgCOs.jpg
    I thought his baldness worked, given his new trait: EVIL! >:)
    All the great evil geniuses have bald heads if you think about it. I think in this suit he looks a lot like Superman villain, Lex Luthor.

nLQ8i0v.jpg
    Then Jennifer aged up. She gained the unstable trait so now her traits are constantly changing. An unstable girlfriend for an evil man I guess.

gpvEqsC.jpg
    Even Grim showed up for the party... after finishing off another paparazzi. I like how he looks at Lauren like "Wow, look at those legs!" George doesn't know what to think.

BBRnYY4.jpg
    The next day was James' toddler birthday. I think he looks cute but he has a weird hair color.

MNezK3P.jpg
    On Leisure Day, Lauren threw a party. Everything was going very well until this happened.

0HCQwxY.jpg
    Vadim Simovitch decided to die at the party. Second day in a row that Grim visited the household. At least it wasn't my sims who died.

SncQsq3.jpg
    And like the last party, Brittany played guitar for the guests, gaining $742 in tips. George ended up getting called into work that night.