Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Brandontaylor's Ultimate Sim Challenge Attempt

1235...Next

Comments

• BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member

Part 2

rZPUgRK.jpg
    Early on Saturday, Brittany decided she needed to catch up on her athletic skill. She had been neglecting her jogging because of her busy schedule. So she jogged until she got to the Salon.

J3yd2lP.jpg
    Derek was quite pleased with himself. "In Another's Eyes" got him enough royalties to complete his LTW! He promptly quit his job after that.

V2i0JG2.jpg
    Brittany went inside the very nice Salon and asked for a tattoo. The lady took her down into a basement area and went to work.

7nkVQFc.jpg
    Brittany didn't want the lower back tattoo like what her daughter Lauren had gotten so she went with a heart on her upper arm.

L2p4exz.jpg
    I got a notification that James Dean had passed away so I went and collected his grave. He is on the far left, next to his father, George Dean.

NbkAyWC.jpg
    I just happened to catch Moshe Bauer giving Rebecca Bauer a makeover that failed. :D

kpdacVE.jpg
    Derek and Kate got into an argument which caused Kate to short out. I didn't know that would happen but they fought autonomously so it wasn't me, lol.

FJQgpQo.jpg
    Derek reprogrammed her, which re-rolled her traits. He couldn't fix her so he called a repairman who ended up shocking himself, so Kate stayed like that until her programming kicked back in.

40Ikvph.jpg
    Brittany had a quick chat with Rebecca at her and Moshe's house. Rebecca wanted Brittany to tutor Marilyn.

M5HFOd0.jpg
    Marilyn had aged up so she was happy to see her great-great grandmother. Brittany then tutored her, finishing that skill challenge. Afterwards, she did skill tutoring in painting.

***This took me to the beginning of fall and Brittany still needs a couple promotions to finish this job. As I said, rule changes switched some jobs around. Sculpting is in Twinbrook but I am moving it to where painting is in the new rules. Also for Barnacle Bay, I am not going to University as I'll get Brittany a free degree with the LTR.

An Ultimate Sim Update

fcmFqp0.jpg
    Derek playing chess. He's still alive which I contribute to the fact he is still young at heart.

gmkZwYy.jpg
    Since he retired, I've been having trouble finding things for him to do. So while Brittany was at work, Derek harvested pumpkins at the festival.

e9S8VjY.jpg
    Brittany got another promotion, this time to level 8 in the art appraisal career.

C5a5YV3.jpg
    I found Felicity Bishop at the festival. She is an elder now and Shark has passed away.

hWKDA2d.jpg
    Derek and Brittany had another date after work. This time they sat outside to eat their meal.

BbF2jtJ.jpg
    After shopping at the alchemy store, Kate went ice skating on the nearby lake.

SWaDHQ7.jpg
    Derek went to visit Jacob and Lily. Lily was happy to see her father-in-law.

Pu7DTkl.jpg
    8Zhxhqk.jpg\
    Derek had a nice chat with his son and before he left, gave him a big hug. Derek is currently 97.

jigaMpR.jpg
    On the next day, Brittany, Derek, and Kate went to congratulate Jacob and Lily on the birth of their child. And of course, I had Brittany take care of the child.

4dYIItM.jpg
    Meet the newest female in the family, Anitra Khan! SP comes up with some goofy names.

An Ultimate Sim Update

aoY4P8o.jpg
    Brittany spent the early morning hours playing on the MultiTab.

nH4vZlH.jpg
    Derek discovered a star, and what did he name it? He named it after himself because the star is awesome, and so is he. :D

Qntjf5b.jpg
    Sometimes you just have to let it all out. Brittany has to rant every so often when her rebel influence drops. As soon as she gets the notification, she drops whatever she is doing to get it to level 10 again.

7OaFyJL.jpg
    Brittany visited Moshe and Rebecca since Rebecca had just became an elder. Moshe had also just proposed to her as well. They haven't got married yet but I hope they do before dying.

AF0LIoC.jpg
    Brittany looks like a witch I would not want to mess with in this picture.

xDqM42M.jpg
    Before work, Brittany spent an hour looking for a star. She has yet to find one but she should during my gameplay tonight since she is off work.

P5GgHX3.jpg
    Derek and Kate had a long conversation while Brittany was at work. The fight they had made them barely know each other.

leJydT5.jpg
    Brittany got promoted to level 9 in the art appraiser career and yet again, I could not get a screenshot of her clapping before she does this.

iqSeOvD.jpg
    Brittany invited Jacob and Lily over for a visit. Brittany tutored her in social networking.

QFCJVPb.jpg
    Derek played chess with his son Jacob while the ladies talked. Derek is either 98 or 99 Sim days now.

Also, Brittany supermaxed her inventing skill now. Out of the skills she learned so far in the challenge, she still has to supermax social networking with two more blogs, finish the unique upgrades, supermax logic and athletics, and raise her consignment level up. She also still needs 5 insects she hasn't found yet. Since they are ones from certain expansions, I'm waiting until those towns to get them. Barnacle Bay will either start tonight or tomorrow.

An Ultimate Sim Update

FwnFVim.jpg\
    Brittany found her first star finally, which she named Zeus after the Greek god.

ogbDGlp.jpg
    I forgot that I saved halfway through a day but Lily was still there so Kate had a nice chat with her. The other guy was some teen Jacob and Lily took in when his parents died.

IUUMDor.jpg
    After her shopping trip for life fruit, Brittany jogged home in the snow.

72S2QXz.jpg
    At home, Brittany made a few job booster potions for future use.

9LYdrDo.jpg
    Derek is still around and he practices his magic every day.

nuiijaU.jpg
    Brittany tutored a paparazzo in alchemy. She didn't do it for the paparazzo's benefit though, she did it for a skill challenge she has yet to complete.

yIArOsB.jpg
    When Brittany got her last promotion, she ate a life fruit before heading home. After that, the family packed up to go to Barnacle Bay.

Season 4, Barnacle Bay

Physical Education Degree - Rebel Nerd, and Jock Social Influence maxed and create 1 blog.
    Year 1 - Professional Sports
    Year 2 - Music (Rock Star)
    Year 3 - Grocery Store (PT)
    Primary Skills - Martial Arts
    Free Skill - Mixology
    Activities - Collecting (use the Collection Journal if you earn the points)
    Travel (required) - You must purchase the martial arts equipment at this time. You also have to reach Martial Arts Master in the ranked tournaments. You should also start working on the soccer tournament ranking at this time.
    Occult - Free Choice
    Family - One child born into this town using one of the methods.

iNgldpI.jpg
    This is their newest home. It is a more modern style than what they normally have but it has a lot of room.

hkj56AP.jpg
    I bought Brittany the Physical Education Degree and will spend a week doing the blog before she starts her first job here. This is so she doesn't have to go to University this season. Because she can pick her occult status this season, she will stay a witch.

KoqcD4Z.jpg
    Derek watched TV with Kate while Brittany got herself prepared for the season.

8DXBQNp.jpg
    Brittany got a little bit of a start on her martial arts skill. She didn't get a skill point yet but I plan on a China trip in the next update, for the MA skill and for the blog because I can use the Chinese townies to get that done quickly.
  • sparklesamelia001sparklesamelia001 Posts: 3 New Member
    Sounds good! Happy playing!

@sparklesamelia001 Thanks, and welcome to the forums!

Planning on having a new update tomorrow morning. I haven't played yet today as I usually do so in the evenings. The plan is to finish day one and then visit China to get Brittany's fourth blog. Depending on who she meets, she may end up with a guy from there, Barnacle Bay, or possibly an alien since she needs to have an alien child.

Ultimate Sim Challenge: Barnacle Bay

Nq9QZsm.jpg
    Using the people she already knew, Brittany did more work on her blog. She got around 300 followers at this time while she needs at least 2000 for a five star blog.

gBUPmG1.jpg
    Kate is going to continue her painting work and will probably actually join the career soon.

Ivoz5xp.jpg
    Brittany and Derek played with the frisbee for a while, which started building up Brittany's jock social influence and her athletic skill.

dmUeBmY.jpg
    When the University mascot came, Brittany decided to talk to her. Brittany bought her newest degree so no college but she needs to learn the mascot skills anyway.

GkHslGn.jpg
    This is the mascot, Stefanie, in her everday wear after Brittany invited her to stay the night.

uXjiAYY.jpg
    Brittany decided to dress up as the mascot just to be funny. I believe she had about 1 1/2 on her jock social at this point.

vpXWfqc.jpg
    It was about time for a China trip so I had her go for 6 days to work on her blog and her martial arts skill.

ftaInWo.jpg
    Brittany met so many people that I can't share that many photo's but this is her giving an autograph to a fan.
    "Oh my Watcher, I can't believe I'm getting Brittany Khan's autograph!"

q16qNYi.jpg
    But not everyone likes Brittany.
    "You think you're so great because you have more skills than I do? I could write a musical composition before you could even play one note on a piano!"
    Brittany: Hey, I only want to have a perfect mind and body. I never said anything about music."

Sh6hRxD.jpg
    Under the full moon, some citizens of Shang Simla became zombies. At one of the houses Brittany visited to make friends, a woman was trying to eat her brains. One quick Sunlight Charm took care of that.
    Brittany: You won't be eating any brains tonight. This will only hurt a bit.

***By this time, Brittany had gotten her skill challenges done for charisma again. They reset every move so you have to do them each town except the 100 jokes one. Anyway, Brittany had at least 1000 followers at this point and it was only day two (or three) of being in China.

O16q3PV.jpg
    While Brittany was in China, I had her learn one of the Chinese songs.

Ycty1JW.jpg
    She went around to more houses to meet more people. I just have her go to as many houses as she can.

TUboYyE.jpg
    Brittany finished up her blog but can't sell it yet but I sent her to learn martial arts. Ai Pei helped to train her and somehow, Brittany defeated him. I think it has to do with the fact her athletics is higher than him as they work together to determine who wins.

XWUK2ye.jpg\
    A bit later, she had become an orange belt which is level 3.

MMpuKdP.jpg
    Once she got fatigued, she went over to the telescope and found her second star. She now has 18 more to discover.

oXIoK9N.jpg
    Brittany played catch with Wu Xio to raise her jock status to 3.

lWMBRwO.jpg\
    She finally faced her first tournament opponent and defeated him easily. This helped her reach level 4 in the skill, becoming a green belt.

BLSy4f1.jpg
    As soon as she got level 5, she meditated for the first time. She also xenoported for the first time as well. She has two days left in China before her vacation ends and I hope she gets to level 6 in the skill.

***Since it is only martial arts and mixology that are unlocked, Brittany won't really need to do any protests as she can level them quickly and mixology isn't a skill that has to be done yet, it is just a free one. Season 5: Bridgeport is where it will be required to work on.

Ultimate Sim Season 4: Barnacle Bay

nbkSUxo.jpg?1
    Brittany continues to break boards but she is so fast, it's hard to get a good picture.

1zqcmuu.jpg?1
    Playing catch with a paparazzi again. It's helping with her jock social at least which is around level 5 at this point.

DACGIrX.jpg?1
    She's a blue belt now which is level 6, I believe. Somebody thought now was a good time to call her.

hVSB1sE.jpg?1
    Brittany competed against another opponent on her way to becoming the champion. She won this one as well which brought her to attaining a level 1 ranking in the tournaments.

zIINI6e.jpg?1
    Back in Barnacle Bay, Brittany went to meet some townies. First BB citizen she met was Flora Annan. I can't remember if it is her house or not, but there is one that I like.

eHHezIa.jpg?1
    Z3BJ77v.jpg?1
    Meeting Nina and Dina Caliente. They kind of need a makeover but I'm not really worried about them in this save. If someone does have a non CC version of either though, I'd replace the EA ones with them.

nuw1NVO.jpg?1
    Brittany and Derek both have the jock social influence so they can gain more influence when they do certain interactions. I believe Brittany is close to 6 while Derek is close to 4.

c7kAYqm.jpg?2
    Kate mainly just paints all day because she can't really do much else without getting wet. The easel may need moved indoors eventually.

CBwXhqh.jpg?1
    Derek wanted to help Brittany so she tutored him to level 2 in the skill so they could start sparring. For a 101 day old, Derek is getting pretty good. Brittany moves fast enough now that she has the blue streaks when she moves.

GUqk57R.jpg?1
    Brittany met an alien but unfortunately, she is an elder female named Ahilac. Brittany and Ahilac played with the frisbee until Ahilac had to go home. Brittany hopes that she can find a young male alien after Derek passes to get the alien baby. She and Derek could have a child here, but I still have a few baby making methods left to do.

***I resized my photos to be a bit smaller. Hopefully the new size works alright. This update ends at Week 1, Day 4 (Wednesday) so next update picks up from there. She still can't sell her blog yet as she hasn't got an opportunity to do so I am waiting on that while I skill her up.

Ultimate Sim: Barnacle Bay

Gkt0IAV.jpg?1
    Brittany was still a blue belt at this point, but she and Derek continued to spar.

X87vkLJ.jpg?1
    Kate is making better money now when she paints. I have her make a ton then sell them later after they appreciate in value.

e9P9Hpb.jpg?1
    Brittany made it to brown belt and she seemed really happy about it. Her mouth looks a little goofy in that smile though.

xNa5uy3.jpg?1
    Zlurdtd.jpg?1
    oMdCA76.jpg?1
    Brittany took another trip to China and steadily progressed through the tournaments. She even got her black belt (level 9) and is an unstoppable force.

2LTTeKy.jpg?1
    But she still took some time for some peaceful meditation to help her focus.

u9wECqw.jpg?1
    In the final round of the tournament, Brittany faced a formidable opponent named Chen Hong and she beat him. She is now the Grand Master, a title she doesn't take lightly. After meditation, Brittany headed back to Barnacle Bay to her 102 day old husband.

***I'll be back for to give feedback after lunch and post the second part of the update.

xD3OfKa.jpg?1
    Brittany and Derek played catch at the Summer Festival.

bjgzXKV.jpg?1
    Her great-great granddaughter Marilyn aged up to teen recently so Brittany went to visit.

fvzAitr.jpg?1
    Brittany and Derek continue to work on their jock social.

NFRTpCN.jpg?1
    Still working on the 75 sparring matches challenge. That one takes a bit of time, may have to visit China one or two more times. Derek just practices when he can.

pwrUwpz.jpg?1
    Kate needed a bit of outside time so I had her catch insects.

CfApJ5r.jpg?1
    I finally bought Brittany the age freeze LTR. Now I don't need those life fruit, but I'll keep them just in case.

1y1RiXm.jpg?1
    She also finally got a buyout offer on her blog. Now she'll just have to do one in Bridgeport to supermax the skill.

q2LKmNF.jpg?1
    Brittany had her first day of work on Monday. She started at level 3 (toddler coach) instead of level 4 like I originally thought.

aiJ2myR.jpg?1
    Derek has made much progress and can beat Brittany now, although Brittany is a lot more agile due to her younger age.

cAowoLR.jpg?1
    After getting tired of being beat up, Derek took a break to play video games with Kate.

oAI8eJ9.jpg?1
    Rebecca is close to dying and SP moved Marilyn in with another family, the Annans. But I intervened and brought her to her great-great grandmothers. Marilyn is evil like her grandfather Andrew but she won't be joining the criminal career.

oy0yMWG.jpg?1
    Brittany got promoted to level 4 and is now in the Minor Leagues. After that, she went to the library to read her job opportunity book. She also has two days off to work on skilling.

CQR1m4y.jpg?1
    Kate just started learning martial arts herself. She finds it very entertaining.

XYscRWo.jpg?1
    Derek went to bed on Thursday night then passed away at the age of 109. R.I.P. Derek Khan. After a few days, the new husband hunt begins and this time, we are looking for an alien.

XHpDgBW.jpg?1
    Derek takes George Dean's place as the current ghost husband to stay on the lot. Moshe died shortly before this too but I believe Rebecca hasn't passed quite yet.

0LBt8jj.jpg?1
    When Derek died, I had Brittany work on her meditation so she wouldn't keep going around crying.

9hqCxFw.jpg?1
    Marilyn didn't know her step great-great grandfather Derek very well but she still is upset over his death as she was just getting used to him.

IIvE8j9.jpg?1
    Brittany discovered a red star which I named Rao after the red star which Superman's home planet Krypton revolved around and also the name of the Kryptonian god. Also, Barnacle Bay has a Rao family.

n4igWIt.jpg?1
    The current house that the Khan's lived in had a bridge to it that was not letting my Sims across. I stole the Annan's home and moved them into the Khan's house. Now everyone in my family can actually go places.

2nL0Z6C.jpg?1
    The new home is really nice and has two bars. I'll have to replace them with the mixology ones so that Brittany can learn the skill. So far she is at 1/2. I had her stay outside in hopes an alien would show up.

r75ttUY.jpg?1
    I waited for a while and luckily a male alien finally showed up. His name is Teqeq Ayohod but I'll probably change the name to Allen and pick a random last name.

vGTprlx.jpg?1
    Brittany didn't waste any time on moving him in. They are now a couple, although the marriage won't be until Brittany has a day off.

RbW4o5l.jpg?1
    The family got a Galaxa Space Car with Allen moving in so Brittany is upgrading it to work on supermaxing handiness.

fci8gc9.jpg?1
    zBJuntM.jpg?1
    Allen tried to learn martial arts but things didn't go so well but he did learn a bit of the skill.

bynaIDt.jpg?1
    Marilyn ate with Allen and they got to know each other a tiny bit.

B7Qhjd9.jpg?1
    Also, Brittany got promoted to level 5 in the Sports career and know is part of the team. She must work on her soccer (or football, depending on the country) ranking as per the rules for this season.

Haven't posted here in a while, but I intend to come back to it sometime soon. I still have the current save so I can easily resume it.

Not gonna resume this story from this point as I lost the saves. However, Season One still happened so read up to that, then switch to the new USC story below.

***Will insert link later***