Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do you still purchase Store content ?

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    ErnesaTErnesaT Posts: 7,474 Member
    edited July 2020
    Yes
    Rflong7 wrote: »
    There are still pieces I would like to own. :mrgreen:

How in the world is it possible that you still have a wl?

So to answer the question ....

I own the store and have for a long time, however, I like to gift so I'm always looking for someone who needs gifting. *staring hard at Rflong7*

@Rflong7 you need to put something on your wl. B)

yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
  • Options
    McToshMcTosh Posts: 638 Member
    Yes
    i still do :) still lots for me to buy yet
    ewb7fssg3zet.pngingame: commandermctosh feel free to add ;D
  • Options
    McToshMcTosh Posts: 638 Member
    Yes
    ErnesaT wrote: »
    Rflong7 wrote: »
    There are still pieces I would like to own. :mrgreen:

How in the world is it possible that you still have a wl?

So to answer the question ....

I own the store and have for a long time, however, I like to gift so I'm always looking for someone who needs gifting. *staring hard at Rflong7*

@Rflong7 you need to put something on your wl. B)

also agree! rflong needs a WL, i had simpoints left over a few days ago if anyone deserves gifting it's her for her worlds :)
    ewb7fssg3zet.pngingame: commandermctosh feel free to add ;D
  • Options
    WallSims4everWallSims4ever Posts: 755 Member
    Yes
    I'm accepting gifts just saying
  • Options
    sketchessketches Posts: 274 Member
    Yes
    I do now that I'm back in the game. It is amazing to see all of the items that The Sims 3 has that the Sims 4 doesn't. It's a dream!

To be honest, I had completely forgotten The Sims 3 had a store. I like this model much more than The Sims 4's, where you would have to buy a whole expansion just for a few items. It's like having to buy a Collection just to get the door or the hairstyle.

I really wish we could pick and choose individual Sims 4 assets to buy. :\

Anyway, yes, I'm back in the Store but with little to spend, because I missed out on those free SimPoints all these years! I am working on my wish list to keep track of on-sale items.

https://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=sketches

Origin ID: sketchur
    Sims 3 MyPage: https://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/sketches

#FixThePersonalities
  • Options
    SleepstarSleepstar Posts: 816 Member
    edited September 2020
    Yes
    Decided to break my 25-50SP rule a few minutes ago to purchase the Traditional Men's Yukata as it's been a while since I last purchased anything from the Store (I'm currently focusing on two Sets at the moment to Complete: Japanese Inspired Clothing and the Animals Abound Playground Set) I wouldn't mind some help in completing the two sets
    Currently aiming to get all harvestable produce in The Sims 3 (One EP left)Will complete a Legacy one dayhttps://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=katcalls2k907 (My Wishlist)
  • Options
    SimbastienSimbastien Posts: 111 Member
    edited September 2020
    No
    Anmirla wrote: »
    I own it all! :p

How??
  • Options
    LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,233 Member
    edited September 2020
  • Options
    freeclickherefreeclickhere Posts: 2 New Member
    Yes
    :'( Daily Deal currently, Safari Living Set
    shows dead animal heads mounted on various furniture floor wall
    I am disappointed to see people in countries other than mine see animals as trophies
    to be murdered for display of 'the prowess of the hunter'.
    Disgusting that this has not been REVIEWED in this day and age,
    where the viciousness of those poachers/hunters knows no ethical bounds.
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,286 Member
    edited October 2020
    Yes
    :'( Daily Deal currently, Safari Living Set
    shows dead animal heads mounted on various furniture floor wall
    I am disappointed to see people in countries other than mine see animals as trophies
    to be murdered for display of 'the prowess of the hunter'.
    Disgusting that this has not been REVIEWED in this day and age,
    where the viciousness of those poachers/hunters knows no ethical bounds.

And I do believe that the items that you see in the set could be wood carvings since there are people out there the create wood carvings of animals. So it's possible that your Sims could had brought the items from a woods craftsman or that the Sim created it on their sculpting table that came with the Ambitions Ep...😀
  • Options
    HowmanychairsHowmanychairs Posts: 32 Member
    Yes I'm shopping on TS3 store, but I'm mostly looking at daily deals. I wish they put simpoints on sale again like they did 1 or 2 years ago...
  • Options
    pisceschick75pisceschick75 Posts: 541 Member
    Yes
    Trying to purchase now!!! It's giving me a hard time!! >:)
    Is there a support group for Simming Addiction? I think I need it... :p
  • Options
    Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,996 Member
    edited October 2020
    No
    Sleepstar wrote: »
    Decided to break my 25-50SP rule a few minutes ago to purchase the Traditional Men's Yukata as it's been a while since I last purchased anything from the Store (I'm currently focusing on two Sets at the moment to Complete: Japanese Inspired Clothing and the Animals Abound Playground Set) I wouldn't mind some help in completing the two sets

@Sleepstar - If you have not yet purchased the Animal Abound Playground Set, check out the Daily Deal and Sales Help thread and read about the Animals Abound Playground - Outdoor Fun Cascade. The cascade gets you 6000 SimPoints worth of Toddler Items for approximately 400 SimPoints.

ETA - I don't purchase items for myself anymore because I have owned all the items in the store for about 6 years now.
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Options
    fionaloveserranofionaloveserrano Posts: 584 Member
    Yes
    There are a bunch of sets/venues i’m still trying to own but i have a lot from over the years. I have like almost all of the worlds (that I would use) except for midnight hollow!!!
  • Options
    deedles64deedles64 Posts: 149 Member
    Yes
    I am still completing sets and have one more world to buy
  • Options
    B3L7A_G0thB3L7A_G0th Posts: 39 Member
    edited December 2020
    Yes
    i do, when I have the money to buy sim points

This. Also, need to finish my collection of Stuff Packs and Expansion Packs (Except for Katie Perry's Sweet Treats, and i've heard Diesel Stuff isn't worth it.)
    My Sims ID is KillerRaven125

Send me a friend request on The Sims 3 Exchange website so we can share builds!

Check out my gallery on Sims 4! (Haven't been playing Sims 4 for about a year now as I recently "discovered" Sims 3)
  • Options
    RosenrotNikkiRosenrotNikki Posts: 24 Member
    Yes
    I just came back to Sims 3 after 5 years of Sims 4 so I am going to try and get them all!