Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Charlie and Bubbz’s Spongebob Mafia! Day one!

Comments

• Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    citysimmer wrote: »
    I was a vt.

Aw you were? I killed you last night. XD I was the vig. 😂😂
    Can i say it?

Ya.

Yeah I was Patrick lol.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    I was a vt.

Can i say it?

Ya.

I guess now that the game is over...
    There was never a swap. Bubbz got my role wrong. Rose was a cop from the beginning. We said there was a swap so people wouldn't find out i wasn't a vt...

whoa there
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    I was a vt.

Can i say it?

Ya.

There was never a swap. Bubbz got my role wrong. Rose was a cop from the beginning. We said there was a swap so people wouldn't find out i wasn't a vt...

whoa there

You're a bit late to the game now, aren't ya? XD

I'm glad the game is canceled cuz I would have been so mad due to the misinformation. That is not cool. 😡 Don't do that again, Charlie, for the love of God. Just reset and reroll next time.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    Guys the switch was the only way to go without revealing gameplay.
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options
    gameplay9098gameplay9098 Posts: 7,895 Member

Yup. That was the only way out we could think of.
    TS4_x64_2019-06-08_14-58-15_copy.png?width=400&height=203
    Everywhere i go
    I feel the hearts beating
  • Options

It's not a switch. It's a lie that could possibly break the game, in my opinion anyway.

Another way you can do is just tell us to disregard Gameplay's vt flip and you can't confirm whether it is correct or wrong. Of course, this is not the best option but you don't have to lie and make people think wrongly. Just imagine instead of Rose, it was actually me and I said I was town and people know I don't lie but now a mafia so called switched places with me but actually not really. People are gonna believe that the mafia is town cuz I said I was town so before the mistake.

I don't see what the big deal is with just restarting the game. It was just day 1 anyways.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Because dekay I’m busy. Do you want bubbz in charge of roles?
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options
    KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    If you need someone to co-host your upcoming game Charlie, I'd be more than willing to assist. :)
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • Options
    I know this whole thing is because of her but I kinda feel bad for Bubbz ngl.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    I knew i shouldnt have said it :( Sorry
    Everywhere i go
  • Options
    I was a vt.

Can i say it?

Ya.

whoa there

You're a bit late to the game now, aren't ya? XD

I'm glad the game is canceled cuz I would have been so mad due to the misinformation. That is not cool. 😡 Don't do that again, Charlie, for the love of God. Just reset and reroll next time.

Yeah I was busy while you guys were discussing this and I came back to over 40 notifs, all but 4 from this thread. XD
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options

If you're busy, I don't see how continuing the broken game would fix anything. We could always wait for you guys to reroll and reset. No worries. But you know I don't like being lied to. XD Honestly, if this game has gone on and town loses cuz of this, I would have demanded a draw or a joint win. 🤷‍♀️

I don't want Bubbz to be in charge of anything. 🙄
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

If you're busy, I don't see how continuing the broken game would fix anything. We could always wait for you guys to reroll and reset. No worries. But you know I don't like being lied to. XD Honestly, if this game has gone on and town loses cuz of this, I would have demanded a draw or a joint win. 🤷‍♀️

I don't want Bubbz to be in charge of anything. 🙄

No need to waste your energy arguing, dekay. The game's over now.
    Everywhere i go
  • Options
    Gameplay was the one who told me not to restart.
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    If you need someone to co-host your upcoming game Charlie, I'd be more than willing to assist. :)

Thanks.
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options

I don't know if I want to feel bad for her cuz I think she could have just handled the whole thing better. I know we all can make mistakes while hosting but we can always fix them instead of covering them up and ignoring like it never happened. As a host, it's their duty to be honest and open about it.

Also, I'm just mad at myself for taking out that Gameplay vote. XD All of this wouldn't have happened and Bubbz would not have miscounted. 🤣😔
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

I don't know if I want to feel bad for her cuz I think she could have just handled the whole thing better. I know we all can make mistakes while hosting but we can always fix them instead of covering them up and ignoring like it never happened. As a host, it's their duty to be honest and open about it.

Also, I'm just mad at myself for taking out that Gameplay vote. XD All of this wouldn't have happened and Bubbz would not have miscounted. 🤣😔

I agree she should've taken responsibility. I just felt bad because when she came back all she would've seen was us arguing and blaming everything on her. I wouldn't want to post either tbh.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    LittlBowBubLittlBowBub Posts: 1,745 Member
    I'm the one who said to switch roles, so I take the blame for that. I thought it would stop trouble not cause more :pensive:
  • Options
    I'm the one who said to switch roles, so I take the blame for that. I thought it would stop trouble not cause more :pensive:

No, don't blame yourself. I suggested to reset but they didn't listen. So it was their choice.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

No, don't blame yourself. I suggested to reset but they didn't listen. So it was their choice.

It’s Bubbz’s game I don’t want to make a decision without her and she was never active so I continued.
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options

It’s Bubbz’s game I don’t want to make a decision without her and she was never active so I continued.

Hmmph.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Hmmph.

Whatever. I’m done. I’m not going to sit here and take the blame for this.
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options

Hmmph.

Charlie did her best to fix things. Drop that salt
    Everywhere i go
  • Options

Hmmph.

Whatever. I’m done. I’m not going to sit here and take the blame for this.

That hmmph was for Bubbz being inactive. XD
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I had submitted to kill Plumbob night 1. I can’t believe we would have nailed the innocent child night 1 :D

I guess we're not doing phrasing anymore. :D

I'm not playing these days, but I want to let you guys know that I'm open to helping host a game if needed
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top