December 18 - It's Patch Day for The Sims 4 on PC/MAC. Patch notes here.
December 14 - Friday Highlight is ready! Click here to check it out!

Charlie and Bubbz’s Spongebob Mafia! Day one!

CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 2,726 Member
edited December 5 in Off Topic Chat
welcome to spongebob’s mafia!
200.gif
Generic Rules-

1. I will post all my game posts in purple. Do not post in this color.
2. This is a mafia game. You shouldn't take it personally.
3. I use random.org when picking your roles. It's not my fault if you don't get the role you want.
4. All times posted will be in BST (British Summer Time).
5. I will not use the hammer mechanic.
6. Whoever has the most votes at the end of the day will be lynched. In the case of a tie, whoever had that number of votes first will be lynched. If someone unvotes to cause the tie, the person who had more votes before the unvote will be lynched.
7. Unvoting and no lynching is allowed.
8. Bold/Capitalize your vote or it doesn't count. Please format like this: Vote: Charlie or VOTE CHARLIE
9. Avoid talking on topic during night. You're all supposed to be asleep, after all. Talking off-topic is fine.
10. Those who have the ability to use a night action, Please PM me when it's night time.
11. Day and night lasts 24 hours. If someone has not posted at least three things a day, the player will automatically be modkilled or replaced without further notification. So if you'll be away for 3+ days then PM me.
12. You must not post PM's from the host in the game thread.
13. You cannot edit your post. Even if it's an irritating thing, you shouldn't. Unless I told you to do so. If you need to edit a post, quote the post and edit the quote.
14. You cannot whisper.
15. Role Claiming is allowed.
16. Please try and be as active as possible. Inactivity makes the game boring.
17. Any Newbie Players must be respected. You should be the guide for him/her.
18. If you're not in the game, whether your dead or not in the game at all, try not to talk on topic.
19. This is still The Sims Forums for us Sims Players and not a Mafia Site. You should be familiar with the forum rules.
20. By signing up, you are agreeing to these rules. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or post on the thread.

Set up link: https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Pick_Your_Poison

Players-
1. Dekay
2. Gameplay
3. Zinnia
4. City
5. Broncos
6. Plumbob
7. Rose
8. Bow
9. Sub
10. Crafty
11. Doot

Links to days and nights-
Post edited by Charliecheesenurgers on
(:

Comments

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 46,272 Member
    Me.

But that's a lot of players needed.
    My origin ID: DeKaythePUNK
    WLF6281.gif
  • gameplay9098gameplay9098 Posts: 5,611 Member
    Can i join?
    7bf40fcb9049c9e9349b9a79029a9998.png
    Everywhere i go
    I feel the hearts beating
  • CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 2,726 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Me.

But that's a lot of players needed.
    Can i join?

Added!!
    (:
  • ShadyboopShadyboop Posts: 6,398 Member
    I'll wait for Cog
    I prefer Shade than Shady
    Shadyboop wrote: »
    I'll wait for Cog

Got it.
    (:
  • Crafty_Crafty_ Posts: 3,421 Member
    I'm going to switch my hosting color :/
    Mmhm.
  • the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 4,517 Member
    I'm gonna give this a thought, I have two assignments due within the next 2 weeks so it probably would be best to prioritise them over mafia, but I'll see
    cnL1yfs.gif
    Be who you are and say what you feel,
    Because those that mind don't matter, and those that matter don't mind.
    ~ Gus Kenworthy ~
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 9,900 Member
    CraftyKat wrote: »

Everyone can use whatever colour they feel like. Feel free to change it to a less common colour though, it'll be used less often.

Put me on the list, please. :smile:
    I'm gonna give this a thought, I have two assignments due within the next 2 weeks so it probably would be best to prioritise them over mafia, but I'll see

Good luck with your assignments.

Good luck with your assignments.

Thank you! :smiley:
    cnL1yfs.gif
    ~ Gus Kenworthy ~
    Yay, Zinnia is playing!
    WLF6281.gif
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 3,023 Member
    I'll play
    gv9MD5t.png
  • Bubbz3388Bubbz3388 Posts: 2,179 Member
    edited December 1
    Post edited by Bubbz3388 on
    CraftyKat wrote: »

Sorry. Do you want to play though? @CraftyKat
    (:
  • Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 10,041 Member
    The end of my semester is coming up so I probably won’t have time to play, but if you need more players I can play
    Do you like games that involve strategy? Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    I still don’t get the whole issue behind people using the same colour... it just seems like a waste of time to make such an big deal out of it
    cnL1yfs.gif
    ~ Gus Kenworthy ~
    I still don’t get the whole issue behind people using the same colour... it just seems like a waste of time to make such an big deal out of it

There are surely more hosts than there are common colours (ie: red, blue, yellow, green, orange, purple)
    cnL1yfs.gif
    ~ Gus Kenworthy ~
    The end of my semester is coming up so I probably won’t have time to play, but if you need more players I can play

Okay I’ll add you for now. Tell me if you want to be taken off.
    (:

There are surely more hosts than there are common colours (ie: red, blue, yellow, green, orange, purple)

Idk. I don’t see the issue.
    (:

Me neither. Like, I can understand how it could be confusing if there were multiple games being hosted and maybe you want to differentiate between the hosts but that's not the case. So I don't know why she's so insistent on it. Like seriously, no one cares what color the hosts use as long as you have use a color so we can tell it's the host that's talking and as long as it's readable. 🤷‍♀️
    WLF6281.gif

We tend to use different hues tho. 😂 I forgot what my color was when I co-hosted. I think it's like a soft like green or something.
    WLF6281.gif
  • ChocoCubChocoCub Posts: 5,110 Member
    Me neither. Like, I can understand how it could be confusing if there were multiple games being hosted and maybe you want to differentiate between the hosts but that's not the case. So I don't know why she's so insistent on it. Like seriously, no one cares what color the hosts use as long as you have use a color so we can tell it's the host that's talking and as long as it's readable. 🤷‍♀️

Yeah, exactly this. Or just bold everything you post. That’s one easy way of doing it.
    giphy.gif
    Timezone: Choco Christmas Time (GMT ???)
    ChocoCub wrote: »

Yeah, exactly this. Or just bold everything you post. That’s one easy way of doing it.

You want to play choco?
    (:
  • ChocoCubChocoCub Posts: 5,110 Member
    Sorry but no, I'm procrastinating on writing my paper review.
    giphy.gif
    Timezone: Choco Christmas Time (GMT ???)
  • Bubbz3388Bubbz3388 Posts: 2,179 Member

Okay I’ll add you for now. Tell me if you want to be taken off.

Do you know what a replacement list is Charlie in mafia games?
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top