Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do you like Judith Ward? [GF]

Comments

• Options
    MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    I like her!
    My actress sim has gotten to be quite good friends with her! She’s not (yet) been mean to any of my sims.
  • Options
    StutumStutum Posts: 1,146 Member
    I'm indifferent about her.
    Don't love her, don't hate her. Totally indifferent. :)
  • Options
    PuffyPuffy Posts: 393 Member
    edited December 2018
    I like her!
    I like her..... well I always like some different character in sims. It make the world so diversity and it makes so much funny story. Some sims are too perfect or too normal !!! I do like some trouble one there.
  • Options
    StormkeepStormkeep Posts: 7,632 Member
    I originally voted one way, but in my current game I finally ran into her and she was dressed up as a Twi'lek....I've seen her around town twice now, dressed up both times. Turns out the game (with MCCC's help I'm sure) made her a member of the Cosplay club.

Now, I'm pretending she's starring in the next Star Wars film and is trying to stay in character. I like her much more in this current game because of all this.
    This post will be edited by StormKeep at some point.
    2c2ab3785fad83173d9a155efa4afd1fc99b9595.jpg
    The Winters family Tree --- My Mods
  • Options
    ctroictroi Posts: 36 Member
    Ugh, no!
    > @Puffy said:
    > I like her..... well I always like some different character in sims. It make the world so diversity and it makes so much funny story. Some sims are too perfect or too normal !!! I do like some trouble one there.

I did vote that I don't like her, which I don't. BUT I do love that she is in the game for the same reasons you stated. But yea, she isn't a Sim I would want to play personally.
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,449 Member
    I like her!
    I'm convinced she's just misunderstood. My main Sim's teen daughter was the first to meet her at a cafe in Windenburg. The teen is somewhat of a prodigy and excellent guitar player and was playing for tips when Judith showed up to watch her. The paparazzi came and took tons of pictures but she ignored them and just enjoyed the teen's playing.

Later, the mom of the teen, my main Sim, who had been at the top of the entertainment career and decided to go into acting, was nominated for an award when she reached her first star. (She kept getting gold at each performance so she seems to be a natural.) She brought her teen (who also has one star just for playing guitar on the streets) with her to the ceremony and actually won. Judith showed up so my main Sim figured she'd try to talk to her to network a little, since she had supported her teen and enjoyed her music. They had some good conversation and took a picture together and Judith was quite nice. My Sim was respectful, complimented her, and was funny...and the next day Judith called her for a date to run away to Selvadorada, lol.

My Sim was tempted to go. I mean, when an A-lister wants to fly you out to an exotic location for an expensive first date, how can you resist? :D But she's really close to her husband, especially after doing all that witchcraft to bring him back from the dead, that she had to turn Judith down. Maybe they can be friends, we'll see.

So my theory is that Judith is really just a lonely lesbian who hasn't come out yet, and who misses having a quiet, private life to enjoy the simple things.
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    Marycool33Marycool33 Posts: 151 Member
    haven't even gone near her because i she seemed villanous to me. by the looks of it, i wasn't wrong haha. might try to talk to her and see what happens or something
  • Options
    silver_songbirdsilver_songbird Posts: 305 Member
    I have been too busy playing with build mode and renovating the towns that I am yet to notice her..gonna have to what I make of her when I get properly stuck into the pack :D
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    I like her!
    i like her because she is mean, lol!
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    Zulf_12Zulf_12 Posts: 109 Member
    edited December 2018
    Meh. She's not the worst Sim on the planet.
    In my game she become criminal with fame shine :D Usually criminal are random townie but she first premade as criminal at police station :p:D
    kpsWAKN.png
    hrgvWmL.png
    YNwlfXR.png
    And Brytani cho too :D
    hfyaphX.png
  • Options
    sixdeadqueenssixdeadqueens Posts: 225 Member
    I like her!
    I love her.. LOL.. She's usually rude to everyone but minus two initial meetings has been nice to my Sim, oddly enough.
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,570 Member
    Ah, personally I have never met her, but apparently my Sim must be a fan. Either that or she's just genuinely sweet.

t0u3rMV.jpg
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    I like her!
    I have not gotten to her household to play her yet but I love how she treats all of my sims as if they are beneath her. I find it hilarious. She seems to be a unique sim. I am all about seeing more unique sims not the same sims with the same attitude with different traits.
  • Options
    idkemilyidkemily Posts: 49 Member
    I like her!
    If she was a real person and not a sim, I probably would hate her. But for some reason I love her in the sims. i feel like she adds a lot to the expansion pack and she's iconic not gonna lie
  • Options
    ThePinkBookGirlThePinkBookGirl Posts: 437 Member
    I like her!
    Well, I like her for being such a good 'bad' character for my Sims :smiley: I moved my current young adult Sim in with her and Judith helped tank the girl's reputation, while also encouraging her in getting to 3 star celebrity. But then she kicked the girl out, with no money, because the girl on pregnant by woohooing in Judith's money vault ;) Yes, I like her for the stories I want to tell.
  • Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    edited December 2018
    I like her!
    I like her, but I hated that hairstyle she was wearing, it is all wrong for her. Don't get me wrong, I like the hairstyle, just not on her. I gave her a make-over, and now she looks like the superstar that she is. A very classy lady.
  • Options
    I like her!
    LaBlue0314 wrote: »
    I like her, but I hated that hairstyle she was wearing, it is all wrong for her. Don't get me wrong, I like the hairstyle, just not on her. I gave her a make-over, and now she looks like the superstar that she is. A very classy lady.

Yeah she will be getting a makeover when I get to her house in my rotation.
  • Options
    I like her!
    Zulf_12 wrote: »
    In my game she become criminal with fame shine :D Usually criminal are random townie but she first premade as criminal at police station :p:D
    kpsWAKN.png
    hrgvWmL.png
    YNwlfXR.png
    hfyaphX.png

HA!!
  • Options
    ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    I haven't interacted with her all that much, but my family's toddler seems to like her so I can't bring myself to dislike her. :D
    jKSjx1z.png
    io9wUjf.png
  • Options
    AriaMad2AriaMad2 Posts: 1,380 Member
    I’ve not been able to play lately because things are getting busy and depressing for me in life, so I’ve only played with Get Famous once. I saw her around a few times but didn’t really have any interactions with her. I think her hair’s super cool, though!
    F€€Ł ŦĦ€ ŴΔV€ ØF ŞØỮŇĐ, ΔŞ ƗŦ ĆŘΔŞĦ€Ş ĐØŴŇ

ĴØIŇ UŞ ĆØŇŞUΜ€ ŦĦ€ FŘUIŦ ØF ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ΔŇĐ KŇØŴ P€ΔĆ€
  • Options
    ItsJanierItsJanier Posts: 884 Member
    I like her!
    I really like her. She is a really unique Sim. And makes beautiful kids too btw.
    I'm playing with Judith and her family(I created triplets to her in CAS, their father was an unknown Sim from Gallery) atm. I created a rival female Sim for Judith who is a young adult and has the "perfect family". They live righy next door but they can't stand each other.
    They both have their own clubs and they always meet at the same place(Judith's club has all the classy ladies like Bella, Nancy, Lily etc and the other woman has all the trendy people like Penny, Diego etc in her club). This save has a lot of drama for sure.
    Judith has become my favourite premade of TS4 in such a short time(before her it was Eva Capricciosa and Bella Goth).
  • Options
    Zulf_12Zulf_12 Posts: 109 Member
    Meh. She's not the worst Sim on the planet.
    keekee53 wrote: »
    Zulf_12 wrote: »
    kpsWAKN.png
    hrgvWmL.png
    YNwlfXR.png
    hfyaphX.png

HA!!

But I love her, she my favourite townie :D
    TRNjw4s.png
  • Options
    deedles64deedles64 Posts: 149 Member
    > @Cupid said:
    > She's iconic. That didn't stop me from deleting her but she's a true icon nonetheless. I think she's one of the more interesting premades they've come up with and I'm sure she's going to end up in a lot of people's stories and such.

How do you delete sims? I have been trying to figure that out forever!
  • Options
    HausieHausie Posts: 25 Member
    Ugh, no!
    I think it's probably the first sim I hate with all my heart (maybe with Nancy Landgraab). I personally put Judith Ward in the basement of one of my vampires. She clearly was the food my sim needed and when I decided that it was time for Judith to die, I just deleted everything and let her die alone in my basement. I know, it's cruel, but it's the first time that I despise a sim so much lol
  • Options
    Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,838 Member
    However, I already know she will be the second wife of Alan Stanley (#TS3 #Brigdeport), my famous screenwirter, who is currently married to his first wife Emmy Stanley-Starr.
    I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS