Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do you like Judith Ward? [GF]

:lol:

I'm not sure about you guys, but I cannot stand Judith Ward! She has been nothing but mean to my Sims. She has refused autographs and creates an awkward climate for them. Now I am getting to that stage where I want to deface her 'star' on the boulevard (I saw it defaced once before..not by my Sim lol) or embarrass her in front of the paparazzi.

Now, when I say I dislike her, I don't mean she is a bad Sim for The Sims sake. I mean in terms of character. Would you like her in real life? I love having a Sim to dislike, and she fits the snobby, 'holier than thou' celebrity stereotype perfectly. I can get so much satisfaction having an enemy in the game :lol:

What have you done with her in your game? I want to hear :smiley: Screenshots are a bonus! I might post mine later.
giphy.gif

Do you like Judith Ward? [GF] 313 votes

Ugh, no!
17%
honeypooh1267Khariitaylor166854sillehbeeVibseStarfire71simm621StephenTMUmbralFlowerMichlyntyresDJQ1308SomosvariosBagoas77catloverplayerPegasysZeldaboy180MoonfoxNightcryParmaViolet87Lejchymintycupcake 54 votes
Meh. She's not the worst Sim on the planet.
21%
mikepapaycikIcewolftinahjalmarSimmervilleBlkBarbiegalMissBissAyradyssPlayerSinger2010Magdaleenacchant86hadklaxmlmeadowsRevenwynsimmietimepegasusventricepapertongueBlueSeaWavesRipleyrawrhalloweenchildSelinaKyles 68 votes
I like her!
31%
CK213bshag4lvbrackencat31Kita5399LaBlue0314alan650111IceyJFlamingoKicker1applefeather2Montrase102keekee53cornflake88simgirl1010JestTruthesims3boyScarbo27alanmichael1FairyGodMotherjaymancrazPinkSugar81 100 votes
I'm indifferent about her.
29%
cameronw209Jeanrudy8292Kamb64GalacticGalErja888jeLlyBeAn1573musiclover13191Colorist40StormkeepLesejbWritin_RegAlrynnIsb917StrangerthanelanorbretonMariefoxprice83Nivyxslamondamock68 91 votes

Comments

• simm621simm621 Posts: 1,037 Member
    Ugh, no!
    She's my sims Stan and she is constantly digging through her trash. Don, my sims husband has a bad reputation because he keeps getting into fights with her when he is chasing her away.
    Gallery ID: wiccanwonder
  • hadklaxhadklax Posts: 467 Member
    Meh. She's not the worst Sim on the planet.
    I tweeked her slightly by ageing her down to young adult and giving her a bit of a younger makeover. She's still a mean, materialistic snob but she seems to like my celebrity sim Casey and they are good friends. Maybe she fancies him (he is hot after all). Maybe the hat I gave her gives her a new outlook on life. I think it's the hat. Haha.
  • BambooramBambooram Posts: 222 Member
    Ugh, no!
    I don’t. She always wins the awards at the award shows and she’s mean. Disliked.
    HV83B28.png
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,541 Member
    Well I was indifferent to her until I read this thread. Now I'm gonna have to hunt that sim down and make her part of my life lol.
  • LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    I like her!
    Well I was indifferent to her until I read this thread. Now I'm gonna have to hunt that sim down and make her part of my life lol.

She lives in the Pinncales. You should give her description a read. She's been married several times apparently and when you look into her home she has like a his and hers type of home divided like she was living with another but they had their own things and section of the house and own bed. Verrrrrrrrrrry curious or bougee for the most part.
    5vJrxmT.png
  • CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    edited November 2018
    I like her!
    She's iconic. That didn't stop me from deleting her but she's a true icon nonetheless. I think she's one of the more interesting premades they've come up with and I'm sure she's going to end up in a lot of people's stories and such.
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    I’m undecided as of yet but I really want to have her Marry Don Lothario in my game 😂
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    Ugh, no!
    I would really dislike her in real life. I love her in the game though. I kind of forced myself to play her with some other sims and she's a good character.
    egTcBMc.png
  • EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,340 Member
    I do not have GF yet, but I get the impression that Judith is one of those characters that will be extremely fun to play and caption her screenshots, but that I'd hate in real life. Like Nancy Landgraab or Max Villareal. Or all of the sims that I create myself to act out :*
  • VentusMattVentusMatt Posts: 1,028 Member
    Ugh, no!
    I kinda wanna make a sim that she takes in as a pupil/lover whoo then backstabs her and takes her crown.
  • LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    I like her!
    @ParmaViolet87 on an unrelated note is that Freddie Mecury in your signature? I'm rather tickled to see that gif. :D
    5vJrxmT.png
  • ScotsimScotsim Posts: 98 Member
    Hermitgirl wrote: »
    I would really dislike her in real life. I love her in the game though. I kind of forced myself to play her with some other sims and she's a good character.
    She married Don autonomously in two of my saves - they had a child in both saves too.
    Nothing to say for myself... as usual.
  • ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    Ugh, no!
    @LadyKyn Well it's Rami Malek Sim dressed as Freddie, so in a way, yes! :lol:
    giphy.gif
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    Alas Judith, I never knew ye. As master of my Sim domain, ye were evicted and deleted abruptly and without cause. But fear not, ye will live on in other domains, in other realms.......

.....just not in mine! ( So I can't say whether I would have liked her or not)
  • paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    I hate celebs like her IRL, but I like her as a character in the Sims! I was going to also evict her for her household, but I've decided instead to bunk my intended Hollywood vintage Sim bunk with her instead. They're almost practically alike! :D
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • smurfy77smurfy77 Posts: 1,250 Member
    My royal family made a club, one for the dad and another for the mom, and Judith joined it ( it had requirement of finances) and she has, so far, not been mean to any of mine. But I can imagine that it will happen in time, with her mean trait.
  • pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    fullspiral wrote: »
    Alas Judith, I never knew ye. As master of my Sim domain, ye were evicted and deleted abruptly and without cause. But fear not, ye will live on in other domains, in other realms.......

.....just not in mine! ( So I can't say whether I would have liked her or not)
    :D That made me laugh @fullspiral

tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,670 Member
    edited November 2018
    I ever seen her tiles been defaced, not my sim too, I think she's relatively realistic
    And I decided let my sim Yin satirizes her when something happen
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • QueenMercyQueenMercy Posts: 1,680 Member
    Sure, it’s kind of annoying when everybody goes nuts overs some celebrity, but she’s not the only one sims do that to.
  • HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    I'm only indifferent about her because I've hardly seen her around.
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,528 Member
    I like her!
    I didn't like her at first, but it was that old fashioned hair style that I did not like.
    I gave her a new hairdoo and Botox for her forehead and she comes off quite glamorous.
    11-19-18_8-17-45nbspPM.png

11-19-18_8-18-05nbspPM.png

She's still a snobby snot, but that's what makes her fun.
    11-19-18_8-18-36nbspPM.png
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • ArtsyBananaArtsyBanana Posts: 339 Member
    She is ok for the most part. Who I really hate though is Thorne Bailey who keeps stealing my sims thunder trying to get famous :D
    See what's up in my gallery: Origin ID: ArtsyBanana
    I have finally finished my Legacy Challenge , these are the Levis (numbered by Generation!)
    https://imgur.com/L3Q6aQZ