Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Get Famous Picture Thread

Comments

• Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,872 Member
    This didn't go well. Attempt introduction. :#

rkCLEJ1.png

jVYvCYX.png

• Options
    LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    @catloverplayer That really is a beautiful world especially at night. Still wish there were a few more residential areas.
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Options
    gothprincess4evergothprincess4ever Posts: 2,130 Member
    Downtown Del Sol Valley
    11-16-18_4-24-50nbspPM.png

11-16-18_4-24-38nbspPM.png

11-16-18_4-23-33nbspPM.png

11-16-18_4-24-27nbspPM.png

11-16-18_4-24-40nbspPM.png

Gosh, these pictures are absolutely stunning!!!
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    Guys, does anyone know why the view from Chateau Peak (the Pinnacles) in Del Sol Valley looks like that in my game? Does it have to do with my graphics card or could it be a glitch? Thank you very much and I'm sorry if it's not the right place; I didn't know who else to ask. Happy Simming!

2yvp6pf.jpg

Simmers, any kind of help would be greatly appreciated. I was advised by a kind person in the Technical Issues forum to upgrade my graphics drivers and I did (to the latest possible version for my system). However, the problem still persists. Please, does someone have any idea about what I could do next?

Thank you so much in advance!
    Post edited by gothprincess4ever on
  • Options
    erimurpheyerimurphey Posts: 173 Member
    Ginger has a love/hate relationship with the paparazzi. One minute she's fighting them and the next she's a complete ham.

2hppo2c.png

2rdhq54.png

She's not quite famous enough to go into the lounge yet, but that's nothing a little bribery can't fix!

2qjvqsz.png
    Sul Sul!

Origin i.d.: erimurphey
  • Options
    happyopihappyopi Posts: 1,355 Member
    QeLkE2F.png
    oDZkGAQ.png

It was Talk like a Pirate Day, so I thought a meet and greet in Brindleton Bay museum while in character was a great idea. Wrong !
    Boy was that a struggle. People in ridiculous clothes were all over the place, there were books littering the floor, a woman was naked ...

Kudos to my sim for not breaking character throughout the chaos and looking smug in every pictures I remembered to take.

I'm never doing that again.
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,872 Member
    Guys, does anyone know why the view from Chateau Peak (the Pinnacles) in Del Sol Valley looks like that in my game? Does it have to do with my graphics card or could it be a glitch? Thank you very much and I'm sorry if it's not the right place; I didn't know who else to ask. Happy Simming!

2yvp6pf.jpg

Simmers, any kind of help would be greatly appreciated. I was advised by a kind person in the Technical Issues forum to upgrade my graphics drivers and I did (to the latest possible version for my system). However, the problem still persists. Please, does someone have any idea about what I could do next?

@rosemow or @luthienrising may have a suggestion.
  • Options
    ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    Luke in his recording studio :blush:

2m784rn.png

Must finish writing this song! *guzzles coffee*
    29e0py1.png

Time to pull an all-nighter
    1zzhxtk.png
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member

2yvp6pf.jpg

@rosemow or @luthienrising may have a suggestion.

Hello @gothprincess4ever
    It would be best to post about your graphics issues on a thread in the Tech section of the AHQ EA site
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/bd-p/The-Sims-4
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member
    Fun outside of the Film Studio.
    11-21-18_3-18-39nbspPM.png

11-21-18_3-18-57nbspPM.png

Anyone up for scones and a cappuccino?
    11-21-18_3-14-19nbspPM.png
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    CheekybitsCheekybits Posts: 1,030 Member
    This "opportunity" made me laugh.
    wX1duUH.jpg
  • Options
    puderosasimspuderosasims Posts: 522 Member
    06Bon06 wrote: »
    Sorry I just wanted to ask if it snows in that world?
    No but you can make it with the weather machine.
    Actually, it does. :wink:
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    QVy2YTu.png
    Origin ID: puderosasims | Simblr
    English isn't my first language, so please excuse any mistakes.
    tumblr_n8pqhqmpdh1th4xn0o1_400.gif
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member
    edited November 2018
    I built a VIP lounge on the third floor of my Dance Club.
    I never got a chance to try it out until tonight, when Olivia talked her way inside.
    11-21-18_10-38-57nbspPM.png

Her group was allowed in.
    11-21-18_10-39-33nbspPM.png

They had drinks and conversation.
    11-21-18_10-42-52nbspPM.png

It was quiet in the VIP lounge so I had her hire a pianist.
    11-21-18_10-45-57nbspPM.png

The ground floor is usually thumping with the DJ blasting music.
    This is a nice contrast. I can have my celebrities partying and give out autographs on the ground floor and later have them come up here for a break from the chaos.
    11-21-18_10-46-19nbspPM.png

Meadow Thayer finished up a late night studio gig and dropped by the club.
    The bouncer must have been in a good mood. He let her in too.
    11-21-18_10-50-47nbspPM.png

Unfortunately no other celebrities showed up.
    11-21-18_10-53-33nbspPM.png

The pianist played a Jazz tune and I discovered that singing Jazz could sound good with the piano player for certain songs.
    This is really nice.
    11-21-18_10-58-21nbspPM.png

Meadow will probably be the first to frequent this place with her entourage. She's almost a 3-Star celebrity.
    11-21-18_11-03-03nbspPM.png
    Post edited by CK213 on
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member

2yvp6pf.jpg

Do you have a Nividea GT120? That card cant render the city from the pennticles. Please let SimGuruNick know.
  • Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,467 Member
    Luke in his recording studio :blush:

2m784rn.png

Must finish writing this song! *guzzles coffee*
    29e0py1.png

Time to pull an all-nighter
    1zzhxtk.png

Cute pics, plus I love your Rami-as-Freddie Sim in your signature :)
  • Options
    ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    @loubyloulou hehe, thanks! :blush:
    giphy.gif
  • Options

2yvp6pf.jpg

Do you have a Nividea GT120? That card cant render the city from the pennticles. Please let SimGuruNick know.

I have an ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5145. Thanks so much for the help! @SimGuruNick, any help would be amazing! Thanks for the great EP!
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    Also, sorry for the spam. I've moved my issue to the Technical Problems, so no more pictures about that will be posted here. Happy Simming!
    Post edited by gothprincess4ever on
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @AlbaWaterhouse I love that spa especially how it looks on the outside, I was excited to get terrain tools but I still barely know what to do with them.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    @AlbaWaterhouse I love that spa especially how it looks on the outside, I was excited to get terrain tools but I still barely know what to do with them.

Thank you! This was actually the first build I made embracing the terrain tool. For the first days I didn't know what to do with it. I had been waiting for this tool for years and all of a sudden I had it and couldn't come up with any builds.
    Finally this idea of ancient civilization meets new spa came to mind and released me from the block.
    I hope you find your way around it soon :)
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • Options
    simm621simm621 Posts: 1,037 Member
    My vampire musician striking a pose for her fans....
    mexksLs.png
    and the aftermath :D
    9zlPVyU.png
    Gallery ID: wiccanwonder
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @AlbaWaterhouse oh sure thing, that's how it goes, I made one house with it but meh, I have to picture more you really get used to building on those flat areas lol. More ideas should come when I get used to it.
    @simm621 lol, love how it's like they bow down to her.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    simm621 wrote: »
    mexksLs.png
    9zlPVyU.png

I'm side eyeing that urn in the background there on the table. :#
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Options
    simm621simm621 Posts: 1,037 Member
    LadyKyn wrote: »
    simm621 wrote: »
    mexksLs.png
    9zlPVyU.png

I'm side eyeing that urn in the background there on the table. :#

Lol that happened early on in her road to fame, it's the old Kim guy? He was bartender and she had come in to mingle with the muggles and he keeled over and stole the show, pretty rude of him ;) I thought it fitting he stayed.
    Gallery ID: wiccanwonder