Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Get Famous Picture Thread

Comments

• fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    fullspiral wrote: »
    OCWLfpG.png
    I have a huge poster of the painting hanging right in front of me, and I definitely see the resemblance. :smiley:

Thanks! When I thought restaurant, I thought that diner. It had to be there! lol, would have loved curved walls and windows!
  • SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,226 Member
    I created a new sim in a new save to test if the issue I was having with fame and reputation was solved. Alec still has 0 points, but he did make fast friends with Venessa, possibly helped along by being outgoing and having level 2 charisma.
    They were getting romantic before the Welcome Wagon was over.
    1UPIwwG.png
    First kiss only minutes later, with about an hour to go on the Welcome Wagon.
    JXVnVRv.png
    Guess who moved right in as his new girlfriend.
    HR1nCeq.png
    And she's already pregnant!
    35j8Rzr.png
    image.png
  • orkhid22orkhid22 Posts: 2,226 Member
    mcrudd wrote: »
    Some of my pics <3
    LgmRh4l.png
    fIqMpTk.png
    0gJVtpN.png

Darlene won an award, she was only two stars at the time so I had to change the door entrance too two stars LOL

YvjD90C.png
    SdDuRAL.png
    u5euDQy.png

Is her green dress from the pack?
  • orkhid22orkhid22 Posts: 2,226 Member
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    Frederik is really giving it his all as an actor - I'm sure he's glad we finally settled on a career for him xD I've been playing this save for a long time and I was already worried about what to do with him.

Here he is at work:
    OdfwfSB.png
    8Eo2El0.png

He likes to add little "private scenes" with his co-stars .. uhum :)
    aimDwi8.png

But his real love interest is still the untouchable Octavia. So our little Frederik thought up an idea. He'd been performing his comedy routines at the myshuno comedy central club for a while now, so, knowing that Octavia's a writer, too, he set up a new little comedy club. I love this club cause so many of my fav sims are writers, and so it brings them together xD Although it looks like Timothy here's a bit starstruck too :D
    eFz2Mkx.png

My writer sims of course include Emma Straud, Vlad's wife (they've been together since like forever now, it's beautiful to see them not age a day while so many other sims in this save have already passed away. Not sure Vlad's as excited. Emma has a tendency to drag him along to everything (and she is an active member of quite a few clubs):
    ZRtiHMg.png

Anyway that comedy club is also a super pretty lot actually (also didn't make it, only tweaked it to include the new stylist chair as it's perfect for this place! :love:)
    XL7I61V.png
    zvHCbzf.png

Really, the way this EP touches on other parts of the game and other packs is actually really, really cool :D I also really want to make a famous, alluring master vampire global star sim. That should be quite a bit of fun :naughty:

Can you share the builder of lot info? I'd love to download it
  • Sofmc9Sofmc9 Posts: 499 Member
    RedDestiny92 aw thanks. And cool pictures everyone

Some of the new toddlers outfits :3

dKDX5BG.png

T9HtiXs.png
  • joRN1414joRN1414 Posts: 1,669 Member
    I'm loving Get Famous, but, wow, there are SO many typos in the notifications - doesn't anyone proofread these things?! This is just one example, but I've seen others:

OYb9KTU.png

"Buby"? "Everyone place a peace officer"??! (which I'm assuming should be "Everyone plays a police officer") "Its essential..."! :s

@SimGuruGraham, @SimGuruNick

Buby. It's actually used like that (or it was) when directors are played in movies.

Now, as for the others... no clue.
    "Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" -Auntie Mame
  • pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    Savannah's very first award show and she won for best acting.
    46501766_778434739166533_41377242483261440_o.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-2.xx&oh=6263fa117bf6302b1ec81cba74240013&oe=5C742186
    tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    Some tourist/fan sims outside Judith Ward's home. One looking bored having to wait around and then two of them in the back one had yelled at the other getting into an argument before suddenly leaving the lot. Pfft.
    pxxfFMg.png
    5vJrxmT.png
  • happyopihappyopi Posts: 1,355 Member
    LJLoPik.png
    The costumers are doing their best but sometimes you just want your sim's character to have a bit more flair.
    0XiY4i3.png
    Nothing personal.
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @SimTresa that sim is too smooth I guess :D by the way I saw my sim was at level 3 of style influencer and the option you're looking for on some things would be 'assess impression' to use the style board or whatever it's called unless you found it and it no longer matters. I just double checked.
    @Sofmc9 oh sure thing, the tot is adorable.
    @pepperjax1230 Morty looks jealous, or I'm imagining things.
    @LadyKyn I saw at least one paparazzi that she might have let in but she was too busy flirting with and insulting her costars.

I had to break up this one since I played too long and got too many pictures...oops, sort of :D
    LG7tgSCl.png
    Aa4tGtul.png
    Parenting comes first for Bella <3

Bellas first gig and outcome...
    JwN2KKjl.png
    She hardly looked herself after getting all prepared, I love the process.
    ZRgnCNPl.png
    Hanging out with some peeps on set before shooting.
    h78PeQ6l.png
    "Yo-ho-ho and a bottle Burts Best Detergent and your clothes will come out so clean you won't have to swab the deck."

Or something lol.
    Mtf8zsJl.png
    kas2rgAl.png
    mVejP3ml.png
    Might be hard to read but she was nominated for an award, must be why she looks so full of herself.
    9vfcYiIl.png
    The way she looks over is somewhat funny to me I can just picture her apologizing for background noise as her brother is using her other computer.
    ux9qSLe.png
    I guess her agency has low standards.
    4tAAf0Al.png
    2p2pjScl.png

Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    Really loving everyone's pictures and the stories they're making. :)
    5vJrxmT.png
  • SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,226 Member
    @SimTresa that sim is too smooth I guess :D by the way I saw my sim was at level 3 of style influencer and the option you're looking for on some things would be 'assess impression' to use the style board or whatever it's called unless you found it and it no longer matters. I just double checked.
    @Sofmc9 oh sure thing, the tot is adorable.
    @pepperjax1230 Morty looks jealous, or I'm imagining things.
    @LadyKyn I saw at least one paparazzi that she might have let in but she was too busy flirting with and insulting her costars.

I had to break up this one since I played too long and got too many pictures...oops, sort of :D
    LG7tgSCl.png
    Aa4tGtul.png
    Parenting comes first for Bella <3

Bellas first gig and outcome...
    JwN2KKjl.png
    She hardly looked herself after getting all prepared, I love the process.
    ZRgnCNPl.png
    Hanging out with some peeps on set before shooting.
    h78PeQ6l.png
    "Yo-ho-ho and a bottle Burts Best Detergent and your clothes will come out so clean you won't have to swab the deck."

Or something lol.
    Mtf8zsJl.png
    kas2rgAl.png
    mVejP3ml.png
    Might be hard to read but she was nominated for an award, must be why she looks so full of herself.
    9vfcYiIl.png
    The way she looks over is somewhat funny to me I can just picture her apologizing for background noise as her brother is using her other computer.
    ux9qSLe.png
    I guess her agency has low standards.
    4tAAf0Al.png
    2p2pjScl.png

Yes, I noticed the interaction when my sim got promoted to level 2. Thanks.
    image.png
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    oh sure thing I was just curious :smile:
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    orkhid22 wrote: »
    Frederik is really giving it his all as an actor - I'm sure he's glad we finally settled on a career for him xD I've been playing this save for a long time and I was already worried about what to do with him.

Here he is at work:
    OdfwfSB.png
    8Eo2El0.png

He likes to add little "private scenes" with his co-stars .. uhum :)
    aimDwi8.png

But his real love interest is still the untouchable Octavia. So our little Frederik thought up an idea. He'd been performing his comedy routines at the myshuno comedy central club for a while now, so, knowing that Octavia's a writer, too, he set up a new little comedy club. I love this club cause so many of my fav sims are writers, and so it brings them together xD Although it looks like Timothy here's a bit starstruck too :D
    eFz2Mkx.png

My writer sims of course include Emma Straud, Vlad's wife (they've been together since like forever now, it's beautiful to see them not age a day while so many other sims in this save have already passed away. Not sure Vlad's as excited. Emma has a tendency to drag him along to everything (and she is an active member of quite a few clubs):
    ZRtiHMg.png

Anyway that comedy club is also a super pretty lot actually (also didn't make it, only tweaked it to include the new stylist chair as it's perfect for this place! :love:)
    XL7I61V.png
    zvHCbzf.png

Really, the way this EP touches on other parts of the game and other packs is actually really, really cool :D I also really want to make a famous, alluring master vampire global star sim. That should be quite a bit of fun :naughty:

Can you share the builder of lot info? I'd love to download it

It's called "comedy club" by mumfizlaw (originally) I think. I uploaded me only slightly tweaked version for the city with get famous stuff too. My id is Joanne_Snow :)
  • mlnov39mlnov39 Posts: 2,294 Member
    Starlight Accolades! I really enjoyed it.

Dirk Dreamer looked livid when Judith picked up an award :lol:

2rwb4pg.png

Luke won an award for his song 'Today I Cut My Hair' :smiley:

35kokuo.png

He's a 3 star celebrity now, and he can't go ANYWHERE without fans harassing him. :lol:

2uz8evp.png

I like Luke, he looks like a skinny Josh Groban.
  • kateoverendkateoverend Posts: 7,985 Member
    Gaming is an expensive hobby for sure. :'(

It really is (╯︵╰) *Sᗩᗪ*
    I had a good laptop, an HP Envy, but it kept overheating and breaking. It was forever in the repair shop (thankfully it was under a 2 year warranty (^▽^) ᒪOᒪ) I eventually decided to sell it and buy a proper gaming laptop. I now have an HP Omen. I created a 'Sims' savings account and worked overtime to save for it. It took 6 months. It was a decadent expense as I am usually so frugal but so worth it for the joy and peace simming brings me (^‿^) *ᕼᗩᑭᑭY*
    Sims games with all their extra packs are incredibly resource hungry, but I love simming so I accept the good with the bad.

rnKEhBT.png
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    joRN1414 wrote: »
    I'm loving Get Famous, but, wow, there are SO many typos in the notifications - doesn't anyone proofread these things?! This is just one example, but I've seen others:

OYb9KTU.png

"Buby"? "Everyone place a peace officer"??! (which I'm assuming should be "Everyone plays a police officer") "Its essential..."! :s

Buby. It's actually used like that (or it was) when directors are played in movies.

Shows what I know :D
  • AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    Aspiring actress Scarlett Washington was skinny dipping when she realized that this famous guy was nearby. She run to him without thinking and started freaking out like his biggest fan.
    kQNas5V.jpg
    He was not impressed.
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • gothprincess4evergothprincess4ever Posts: 2,130 Member
    All of your pictures are stunning, guys! If only I didn't have the graphics problem. I've posted a question in the help section of EA and they are looking at my DxDiag file at the moment. Let's hope it's only a drivers problem or something like that.
  • IcewolfIcewolf Posts: 709 Member
    edited November 2018
    So I got this silly idea to make Claire the Bear a celebrity (a Sims 1 npc). They really should have made a bear suit with a pink bow. :tongue:

ReNupMc.jpg

After signing a few autographs she got the stan quirk. Should I be worried? :lol:

dKABLSy.jpg

Selfie!

ZzRLz0d.jpg
    Icewolf wrote: »
    So I got this silly idea to make Claire the Bear a celebrity (a Sims 1 npc). They really should have made a bear suit with a pink bow. :tongue:

ReNupMc.jpg

After signing a few autographs she got the stan quirk. Should I be worried? :lol:

dKABLSy.jpg

Selfie!

ZzRLz0d.jpg

This is all I ever wanted ever in a game. A celebrity bear.

Funny thing is when wearing the bear costume sims will also get tense so as they love her they shall also FEAR HER.
    5vJrxmT.png
  • IcewolfIcewolf Posts: 709 Member
    LadyKyn wrote: »
    Icewolf wrote: »

ReNupMc.jpg

dKABLSy.jpg

Selfie!

ZzRLz0d.jpg

This is all I ever wanted ever in a game. A celebrity bear.

Funny thing is when wearing the bear costume sims will also get tense so as they love her they shall also FEAR HER.

I would love and fear a bear at the same time too :joy:
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    @RedDestiny92 it did look pretty! And snow with terrain tools is even cooler (no pun intended)
    KB5GbVG.png

What is that little doggie wearing?! :D

Pet clothes xD I only adopted her because she was already wearing it, really made her stand out lol :D

I really must explore create-a-pet more!

Might have come with the dreaded MFPS :# (I got it for dirt cheap, and I must admit that I use the furniture a whooole plum lot lol).

Update in case anyone cares: comes with C&D ;)
  • BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,422 Member
    edited November 2018
    I just love the costumes from the acting career!ReHRsN7.jpgqf0QD9c.jpgThe one in white is the same one below. She looks so beautiful was about to make my sim hook up with her
    nhid5RK.jpg4oyUuDQ.jpgI'm pretty sure its her again down below, but I forgot. My sim has had so many flirt scenes with her, maybe the games trying to tell me to hook up with her H1lP8qg.jpgRhpKgWk.jpg
  • IrdiwenIrdiwen Posts: 574 Member

OYb9KTU.png

I agree with this 100%, the amount of typos is definitely noticable.

Isn’t it the way the agency writes, so a pun? There are more crazy typing things in this pack and I got the feeling they’re all ‘style’.
    Simmer since 2000! Sims 1, Sims, 2, Sims 3, Sims 4. Legacy player at heart.