Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Get Famous Picture Thread

Comments

• fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    I love, love, LOVE being able to go back to sims that were created a long time ago in game to add to their depth of why they were created in the first place!

Brandon Kemp was made a long time ago as a homeless teen who only wanted to play music. It's his passion. And now he can produce music!

wrbiSBw.png

7S8HvQi.png

I'm as happy for him to have this as I was for Frank to finally get his restaurant!

• ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    2B60vqa.jpg
    wWXxc9v.jpg

My goodness. This is so incredibly beautiful. There is such a rich Greek/Roman feel to this, and I love it. :heart:
    giphy.gif
  • Sarcastic_LynxSarcastic_Lynx Posts: 46 Member
    > @ParmaViolet87 said:
    > AlbaWaterhouse wrote: »
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > My goodness. This is so incredibly beautiful. There is such a rich Greek/Roman feel to this, and I love it. :heart:

oh wow that's beautiful!!
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,819 Member
    D7xmZ0Ul.png
    At this point he looks so done with his wife.
    t79up9xl.png
    Loves to be noticed.
    BI6jjcvl.png
    One of the crew really needed that autograph before filming.
    ClbErsIl.png
    Bella got her award this time.
    oidjyzJl.png
    Brytani is such a meh she refused to give my style influencer an autograph like four times so I turned off her fame shine then she turned down Bella and finally she gave one to Mort so I'll have Bella give it to her friend. You're not that special you should be begging people to take your autograph lol.
    0mbzU9Rl.png
    D7Lj3fRl.png
    They had a good night otherwise.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • SvineprutterSvineprutter Posts: 2,304 Member
    edited November 2018
    I'm playing Get Famous a lot these days and right now I try to ad pictures, but forgot how to do it. It's been a while since I last posted pictures here on the forum. Got Photobucket open and none of the codes seem to work.
    Ok, it's working now, using Imgur. Thanks SimTresa :)

Well, my amazing household, Caty Bam, is an actress and she met Venessa and they got twinn daughters and twinn sons and Venessa is expecting again. Busy, but awesome times. Venessa's home has been greatly improved with the help of bb.enablefreebuild. I will post more pictures later.

[img][/img]HJgB7ZB.png
    [img][/img]9rO8bPJ.png
    [img][/img]5FOXZC8.png
    WasFhvT.png
    Post edited by Svineprutter on
    Zpj9msL.png
  • SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,210 Member
    I'm playing Get Famous a lot these days and right now I try to ad pictures, but forgot how to do it. It's been a while since I last posted pictures here on the forum. Got Photobucket open and none of the codes seem to work.
    [img][/img]Dansekonkurrence%20med%20Venessa%202_zpsemqutjjg.png

Photobucket doesn't let you share anymore unless you pay. You need to move your pics somewhere free like imgur. Then the link will work even if you just copy and paste the BBC code right into the post.
    image.png
    edited November 2018
    SimTresa wrote: »

Photobucket doesn't let you share anymore unless you pay. You need to move your pics somewhere free like imgur. Then the link will work even if you just copy and paste the BBC code right into the post.

Thank you
    I actualy just sit with Imgur open and will try to use it to post some pictures ...

It turns out I have used Imgur before and when I logged in, it helped some. Thank You :)
    Zpj9msL.png
    edited November 2018
    When I got Get Famous I decided to play Caty Bam and let her try out the new Carrer and Aspiration. I wanted her to have a couple of children and get a boyfriend or 2. The carrer has been pretty fun to play and after she started dating Venessa and Octaiva, those 2 started to steal all my attention and I forgot about the boyfriend part. She has befriended J and Don, so maybe some time, hehe
    After completing the new Aspiration, Caty became too much somehow. Via cheat I downgraded her fame to be on the B list. She can still visit Octavia and she is almost normal in all ways.
    At the Jeong home
    Hanging out with those guys is so good.
    [img][/img]PNmf0lh.png
    [img][/img]wImmzA9.png
    [img][/img]41mk7XX.png
    Caty's home is in the new Town and this is her room mate Bimmer.
    [img][/img]lYKkPka.png
    Hanging out at the Bailey-Moon home is of course verty different. Octavia is married to Thorne and they got Orange together. Octavia can be a bit hard to get close to, but Caty won her over and they will soon have 5 children together and the Bailey-Moon household will be full. I sometimes let Caty spend the night there and have avoided problems so far. The house is too big to work as a great home for sims. Thorne's slow walk in fact make him suffer, when he wants to use the toilet in the other end of the house f.ex.
    [img][/img]9a5DfKZ.png
    [img][/img]yMxrX3n.png
    [img][/img]t2vE8Zu.png
    [img][/img]HrTaKFT.png
    Caty's daughter, Gudrun, says a friend of hers is getting mobed and she wants advice. I let Caty tell her to help her friend, to strengthen conflict solution
    [img][/img]pW2DqA8.png
    [img][/img]Ip7uzzQ.png

And it's time to work at the studios. Caty hugs a friendley co worker
    [img][/img]0m1O4GW.png

It looks like I'm not the only one enjoying Get Famous. So many stories and pictures here proves it is one of the best.
    Happy simming All. :)

Zpj9msL.png
  • SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,210 Member
    SimTresa wrote: »

Thank you
    I actualy just sit with Imgur open and will try to use it to post some pictures ...

It turns out I have used Imgur before and when I logged in, it helped some. Thank You :)

You're welcome. :)
    image.png
  • KHS12KHS12 Posts: 3,023 Member
    Not my legacy sim, but the sister!
    I thought she'd make an excellent actress and musician so she's pursued both. Currently a level 4 celeb!
    2s8redd.jpg
    2s7hwg5.jpg
    2luapns.jpg
    33nagb8.jpg
    2h37myt.jpg
    349cuvq.jpg
    zk4ygo.jpg
    zk1w89.jpg
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,525 Member
    edited November 2018
    Olivia, your last name is Banks.
    You know what you want to do.
    11-23-18_7-06-37nbspPM.png

11-23-18_7-05-36nbspPM.png

11-23-18_7-05-45nbspPM.png
    Post edited by CK213 on
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
    CK213 wrote: »
    Olivia, you last name is Banks.
    You know what you want to do.
    quote]

Looks awesome, hahaha
    Sorry, I'm not sure how she did that - piled all that cash. How is it done ingame?
    Zpj9msL.png
  • simm621simm621 Posts: 1,037 Member
    Eleanor receiving her award for best song
    x4OgQrg.png
    While hubby Dustin stays at home with their first born, little Skip.
    czl2DIn.png
    Gallery ID: wiccanwonder
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,525 Member
    11-24-18_6-55-44nbspPM.png

When your singing is really bad.
    11-24-18_6-55-57nbspPM.png
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Rae357Rae357 Posts: 922 Member
    First gig, hair/makeup/costume.
    tumblr_piqwjsD3qk1wy9czzo3_1280.png
    tumblr_piqwjsD3qk1wy9czzo2_1280.png
    tumblr_piqwjsD3qk1wy9czzo1_1280.png
    He was also abducted by aliens the night after his first gig. Why is it when you don't try for something it is more likely to happen?

• fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    I am loving this mid-century modern furniture!

50SRI3W.png
  • ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    edited November 2018
    "I'm gonna wash that man right outta ma hair."

2gyd8xc.png

"I'm gonna wash that money right into ma hair."
    mr7hbo.png

Well that's attractive...ROFL
    2j6651y.png
    giphy.gif
  • LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,594 Member
    In-game in reotatin, was playign another sim and Octavia was pretty peeved that Thorne was schmoozing/flirting with someone at the award ceremony. Went to their household later and she STILL was mad. He even tried to kiss her and she shoved him, plus she was pretty irritated with craving juice as well. Since she's a writer...
    zFalqsv.png
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Rae357Rae357 Posts: 922 Member
    Another nice hair/makeup/costume. Some of these make me want to give my sim a makeover they look so nice.
    tumblr_pis9xkdIra1wy9czzo1_1280.png
    tumblr_pis9xkdIra1wy9czzo2_1280.png
  • kateoverendkateoverend Posts: 7,985 Member
    Fabulous photos and storylines everyone! d(^‿^)b *Tᕼᑌᗰᗷᔕ ᑌᑭ*
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Pipi SimmerPipi Simmer Posts: 6 New Member
    How to post a screenshot of my game here?
    I can be an actor now !!! Wanna share that with all of you. But maybe I'm a newbie, cannot post picture yet, Right?
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,867 Member
    Vanessa installing her star on Starlight Boulevard
    14wawzb.png

Nice view from the Bailey-Moons swimming pool
    9r6lox.png

Vanessa in her Halloween Costume.
    1zm2g6x.png

Too bad paparazzi isn't a career, right ?
    30nargj.png

Del Sol Valley by night.
    16a15j8.png

On set.
    23t5pb8.png
  • Akl500PAkl500P Posts: 2,986 Member
    Ugh I cannot wait to get this tomorrow!!! Having to wait till bundles are available again with GF is killing me!!!
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,867 Member
    On Set.
    fml0rp.png

She can't even workout in peace !
    2rbz0r4.png
  • mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    orkhid22 wrote: »
    mcrudd wrote: »
    Some of my pics <3
    LgmRh4l.png
    fIqMpTk.png
    0gJVtpN.png

Darlene won an award, she was only two stars at the time so I had to change the door entrance too two stars LOL

YvjD90C.png
    SdDuRAL.png
    u5euDQy.png

Is her green dress from the pack?

Yes its from the pack :)