Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Supernaturals You Want

Comments

• Options
    MagdaleenaMagdaleena Posts: 973 Member
    edited November 2018
    HmmMMMMmmmMm okay so I'm kinda bad at putting things in an ordered list, but let's see..

1. Werewolves. I need them to exist. It would be nice, which is a personal understatement since I have been waiting for them for like a year. Also, vampire rivalry I guess! Also they're shapeshifters, can I get a hell yes

2. Superheroes. Because honestly? We've never had them before, and it would be neat to have a family of supers with all different abilities that you are allowed to pick. Include an active career or two (heroes+villains) that is possibly exclusive to supers, multiple ways to become a super (origin stories!), and it would honestly just be really neat.

3. Imaginary Friend. I just liked them. Maybe execute them better than in TS3, but I enjoyed the concept.

4. Robots. Robots are neat.

5. Fairies. Especially if they can shrink and be tiny. I like the idea of tiny sims.

6. Witches. Okay, fine. Yes, I only put it at 6. It feels like everyone's just overhyping them, which makes me like them less. They're still neat, but... ehh. Just magical humans, last time I checked. In TS3 there wasn't even a way to tell they were a wiz just by looking at them. Unless they dressed weird, but you know.
    Or this could just be me who just can't relate to them enough to come up with a million ideas for how a witch gamepack would work.

7. Mermaids. I don't really care about them? They're fine. Could be nice, and I would buy... if we got an entire underwater world to go with them. Otherwise I'm just not really sure how they would survive in TS4, when we can't even swim in the ocean.

8. Genie. They're just magical maids from a lamp.

9. Zombies.
    I'm sorry but... not really a fan.

lil_pixel_boys.png
    they/he
    simblr
  • Options
    PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    1. Witches
    2. Werewolves
    3. Fairies
    4. Mermaids
    5. Genie
    6. Robots
    7. Super Heroes
    8. Imaginary Friend
    9. Something new

Never want zombies.
  • Options
    TentacrocaclesTentacrocacles Posts: 449 Member
    1. Witches
    2. Fairys
    3. Werewolves
    4. Mermaids
    5. Imaginary Friend
    6. Angels
    7. Demons
    8. Robots
    9. Super Heroes

I don't particularly want genies or zombies unless they can do something to make them interesting, but to me these ideas don't have a lot of potential. I especially don't want them to bring back the full moon spawning of zombies from sims 3 as the noises they made became annoying after a while. Also it was impossible to keep a thriving outdoor garden with them around.

However I'd be open to having zombies back IF and only if they can make them interesting. Like if they bring back the death phone from I think either TS1 or TS2, or make a zombie the result of a witches resurrection spell gone wrong.

A link to my most recent build in the gallery

tumblr_inline_okebxv2e9a1shjovd_1280.png
  • Options
    RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 1,139 Member
    QueenMercy wrote: »
    And why shouldn’t an alien be allowed to be a superhero? Or a regular sim? Most superheroes are normal people who had something big happen to them (this also applies to super villains.) The Sims shouldn’t have to be Sky High or The Incredibles.

I would like them to make Supers a genetic thing, so it would make sense to have it be a lifestate. I'm thinking like the x-men who weren't really human anymore kind of like vampires aren't really human anymore. But that would just be for whether they have super powers or not. I think they should also create a career for superheros that aliens, vampires, even regular people (I mean look at Batman and Iron Man) could join.

For me a superhero game pack is more about sims having super abilities (that aren't magical) than about sims fighting crime.
  • Options
    robyngravesrobyngraves Posts: 248 Member
    I'm going to limit myself to five.

1. Witches
    2. Werewolves
    3. Zombies
    4. Faeries
    5. Mermaids
  • Options
    AshtontoAshton22AshtontoAshton22 Posts: 1,797 Member
    edited November 2018
    Here's my 4 most wanted and my 4 least wanted.

Most Wanted
    • Werewolves
    • Witches
    • Superheroes
    • Mermaids

Least Wanted
    • Zombies
    • Mummies
    • Fairies
    • Genies
  • Options
    mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    edited November 2018
    1. Witches
    2. Mermaids (w/ an underwater world)
    3. Werewolves (that can turn into full wolves)
    4. Elementals (sims with element powers)
    5. FrankenSims (undead but not zombies)
    6. Fairies or Elves
    Post edited by mika on
  • Options
    KriticalKlownKriticalKlown Posts: 198 Member
    Werewolves
    Fairies
    Witches
    Genies
    Oni
    Yōkais
    Heroes and Villains
    Psychokinesis???

I want it please???
  • Options
    To7mTo7m Posts: 5,467 Member
    Witches.
    Vampires

I don’t want any others myself but I hope we get the main ones like fairies, werewolves and bonehilda.

—T
  • Options
    ScarletSimEaterScarletSimEater Posts: 126 Member
    I don't want witches, but mainly because I want magic as a more open ended skill. "Witch" as a life state implies power trees and a limited ability to add to them once they've been released, while an open-ended magic skill and related items (or even better, multiple magic skills with different flavors) has more potential for growth. Plus, with the way supernaturals in sims 4 seem to be going, magic as a skill seems like it would raise far fewer hybridization headaches.

Mermaids and werewolves have the problem of having defining traits to allow for any variation. Especially for mermaids, where you'd have to create a whole underwater environment just to give them relevance. (Given how lot focused sims 4 is, I don't expect anybody to be happy with the results if this does happen.) I'm not intrinsically against werewolves, I just want to know how you won't have them all wind up being wolfman.

Robots at least have the potential for individual robots to be different, although I'd have to think how I'd want them to work out. They'd feel too derivative if they developed robot ranks that earned robot points they could spend on robot powers, but on the other hand if they just required parts and handiness skill to develop upgrades they'd start to feel samey pretty quickly.
  • Options
    SimsWichtesSimsWichtes Posts: 127 Member
    edited November 2018
    Witches.
    And they have to be born witches. Magic should not be avaible for everyone. It must be a life state, otherwhise it would ruin alot for me.
    i see alot of people saying it shouldnt be a lifestate anymore! imagine if other lifestates vanish. normal sims just transforming into werewovles lr growing wings, lmao. Everybody can do it if they want. It would be nothing special. Not unique.

I think one aspect that makes magic so awesome is that it is rare. 99% are normal but just one percent can use magic/fantasy which is only for them.
    reality makes fantasy special. if you know what i mean. (atleast in most imaginary worlds)

Honestly I just want witches. Other lifestates are welcomed by me but not needed.
    Especially meremaids is a lifestate which i dont want/need. If we had open worlds where they can swim in oceans and travel or do many things yes. But honestly I see meremaids for sims 4 added as a part of an expansion pack. they will just swim in one lot, in a pool for example and thats all. limited space, actions and fun.

werewolves would be cool. Fairies would be okay too! but wichtes can replace them for me as they are the best representives for magic. Atleast for me.
    I just think sims 4 is not focusing on supernatural that much. atleast compared to other sims. Vampires are the most detailed we got tho. atleast yet. they should keep that up
    quantitiy < quality

{EA_Lanna: Merged double posts}
    Post edited by EA_Lanna on
  • Options
    Iguess66Iguess66 Posts: 115 Member
    I actually hated the werewolves tbh but I do want them to release a witches EP or gamepack.
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    I want them and the mod does not work anymore. Under lycanthropy and I want the next neighborhood to be called Llanwelly Woods It will have 5 residentials, one bar, One park, and a rabbit hole for the deep woods and I want the pack leader back. I want wolves only in this neighborhood. I want them to have furs, muzzles and a tail with long pointing ears.

I also want to see claws for vampires and werewolves
  • Options
    I
    Iguess66 wrote: »
    I actually hated the werewolves tbh but I do want them to release a witches EP or gamepack.

I WANT WEREWOLVES!!! :s
  • Options
    Iguess66Iguess66 Posts: 115 Member
    Tigrebb wrote: »
    I
    Iguess66 wrote: »

I WANT WEREWOLVES!!! :s

Well then I hope you get them! :smiley:
  • Options
    RoboSpongieRoboSpongie Posts: 1,042 Member
    1) Witches / Magic Users - I miss magic please bring it back

2) Fairies - Never got to try them in TS3 bring them back and improve them

3) Servos / Robots - I always had a robot nanny in TS2 I hope to continue this

4) Mermaids - Fun aquatic life state

5) Plant Sims - I was heart broken from the event versions of them I want a redo of them

6) Werewolves - they're okay but fun to have

7) Imaginary Friend - Another life state I never got to try in TS3 they seem fun

8) Super Heroes - That's a neat idea tbh I would like to see that one day

9) Genie - I don't think I used the genie in TS2 that much but I would love to see it again

10) Zombies - Not really a fan of them since TS2 but the more the merrier (please god don't make them like the TS3 like people said)

11) Ghosts (Make them from CAS) - I heard that TS3 Supernatural gave you the ability to make ghosts from CAS, it should be here

12) Dragons (Homage to Makin Magic) - I missed baby dragons from TS1 (I heard there was some in TS3 store) they were fun to take care I think it would fit just right in a magic pack
    = Sims Player for 17+ Years =
    tumblr_inline_nsj7xjgkAi1rrkf1x_500.gif
  • Options
    mock68mock68 Posts: 696 Member
    For me it's :-
    Most wanted.
    Witches
    Invisable Friend
    Fairies
    Mermaids
    Genies

Not wanted:-
    Werewolves
    Robots
    Zombies
    Super Heroes
    Plant Sims
  • Options
    Armilus616Armilus616 Posts: 683 Member
    1) Witches / Magic Users - I miss magic please bring it back

2) Fairies - Never got to try them in TS3 bring them back and improve them

3) Servos / Robots - I always had a robot nanny in TS2 I hope to continue this

4) Mermaids - Fun aquatic life state

5) Plant Sims - I was heart broken from the event versions of them I want a redo of them

6) Werewolves - they're okay but fun to have

7) Imaginary Friend - Another life state I never got to try in TS3 they seem fun

8) Super Heroes - That's a neat idea tbh I would like to see that one day

9) Genie - I don't think I used the genie in TS2 that much but I would love to see it again

10) Zombies - Not really a fan of them since TS2 but the more the merrier (please god don't make them like the TS3 like people said)

11) Ghosts (Make them from CAS) - I heard that TS3 Supernatural gave you the ability to make ghosts from CAS, it should be here

12) Dragons (Homage to Makin Magic) - I missed baby dragons from TS1 (I heard there was some in TS3 store) they were fun to take care I think it would fit just right in a magic pack

Yes, the Sims 3 Store has Baby Dragons, but I never really got the chance to play with them. Sadly. If Dragons return, I'd want us to be able to grow them to full adults and ride them. If Dragons return, I'd much rather have them Daenerys Targaryen style than Hagrid style.

My absolute favorite Occult in Sims 3 was the Witch. Naturally, this is my first priority to return fully fleshed out.
    Vampires come next in the list of my personal top 5. Vampires are out already and they are awesome.
    If Werewolves come out at all, actually make them Werewolves this time. As far as I know, they have never been really good in any Sims game.
  • Options
    RoboSpongieRoboSpongie Posts: 1,042 Member
    Armilus616 wrote: »
    Yes, the Sims 3 Store has Baby Dragons, but I never really got the chance to play with them. Sadly. If Dragons return, I'd want us to be able to grow them to full adults and ride them. If Dragons return, I'd much rather have them Daenerys Targaryen style than Hagrid style.

My absolute favorite Occult in Sims 3 was the Witch. Naturally, this is my first priority to return fully fleshed out.
    Vampires come next in the list of my personal top 5. Vampires are out already and they are awesome.
    If Werewolves come out at all, actually make them Werewolves this time. As far as I know, they have never been really good in any Sims game.

Oh my end I prefer the small dragons from Makin Magic if it were come to TS4 but I see where you're coming from ! (I also like big dragons)

I feel like it will be either a witches pack or a werewolves pack next for GP occult wise
    = Sims Player for 17+ Years =
    tumblr_inline_nsj7xjgkAi1rrkf1x_500.gif
  • Options
    Armilus616Armilus616 Posts: 683 Member
    Armilus616 wrote: »

Oh my end I prefer the small dragons from Makin Magic if it were come to TS4 but I see where you're coming from ! (I also like big dragons)

I feel like it will be either a witches pack or a werewolves pack next for GP occult wise

Werewolves made second to last place in the Twitter poll, I believe. So yeah. That could easily mean no Werewolves for Sims 4.
  • Options
    Witches.
    And they have to be born witches. Magic should not be avaible for everyone. It must be a life state, otherwhise it would ruin alot for me.
    i see alot of people saying it shouldnt be a lifestate anymore! imagine if other lifestates vanish. normal sims just transforming into werewovles lr growing wings, lmao. Everybody can do it if they want. It would be nothing special. Not unique.

I think one aspect that makes magic so awesome is that it is rare. 99% are normal but just one percent can use magic/fantasy which is only for them.
    reality makes fantasy special. if you know what i mean. (atleast in most imaginary worlds)

I agree

—T
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    I don't want witches, but mainly because I want magic as a more open ended skill. "Witch" as a life state implies power trees and a limited ability to add to them once they've been released, while an open-ended magic skill and related items (or even better, multiple magic skills with different flavors) has more potential for growth. Plus, with the way supernaturals in sims 4 seem to be going, magic as a skill seems like it would raise far fewer hybridization headaches.

Mermaids and werewolves have the problem of having defining traits to allow for any variation. Especially for mermaids, where you'd have to create a whole underwater environment just to give them relevance. (Given how lot focused sims 4 is, I don't expect anybody to be happy with the results if this does happen.) I'm not intrinsically against werewolves, I just want to know how you won't have them all wind up being wolfman.

Robots at least have the potential for individual robots to be different, although I'd have to think how I'd want them to work out. They'd feel too derivative if they developed robot ranks that earned robot points they could spend on robot powers, but on the other hand if they just required parts and handiness skill to develop upgrades they'd start to feel samey pretty quickly.

That’s exactly how I want witches to be.

Power trees and points like the vampires with different innate ablitles that do not effect spell casting (maybe ones like total control so that spells never fail) but I want powers AND spells. Like a power point for teleporting but would have to click on a sim to cast a spell.

Magic shouldn’t be a skill any one could learn. I don’t want anyone using it and the way this game works with skill the whole town would know at least one point. Nope. Pass. I don’t want vampires knowing magic. Or werewolves making potions. Keep it only to witches.

Life state and power trees and spells EA. Make the A’s good if not better than Vamps.

—T
  • Options
    EA_LannaEA_Lanna Posts: 3,867 EA Community Manager
    Just a heads up, I've merged a similar thread in here folks. Wee reminder to be mindful of spamming. Cheers.
    • New Simmers, take a moment to read through this thread.
    • The Help Center is hosted on Answers HQ. Check out EA_Mage's thread on why.
    • Please post all Sims 4 Bug Reports, Technical and Gameplay issues in the AHQ Sims 4 Section.
    • Here is a quick link to The Sims forum rules
    oa2aib6yaucg.jpg

• Options
    JRBearJRBear Posts: 190 Member

1. Werewolves
    2. Witches
    3. Fairies
    4. Robots
    5. Something new: Gargoyles
    6. Imaginary friend
    Last/don't really care or need:
    Genie
    Zombies
    Super Heroes (could be cool if they can me made different from witches)