Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do you have transgender sims?

Comments

• Options
    Mizz_Creative48Mizz_Creative48 Posts: 1,044 Member
    No I don't
  • Options
    catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
  • Options
    SimsandraSimsandra Posts: 315 Member
    No, I don't.
  • Options
    doedeardoedear Posts: 303 Member
    Some of my sims are gender non conforming
  • Options
    AfterMidnightAfterMidnight Posts: 1,020 Member
    In my rotational save, Darling Welsh is trans and living his best life in an apartment in San Myshuno. I wanna eventually set him up with Morgan Fyres, but that's going to take a couple of rotations to get there with them. Not to mention he's currently engaged to J Huntington III, but with J's reputation, that's not going to last long. Ah well. There's a prettier red-headed fish in the sea waiting for him once that relationship ends.

The blue generation spare in my Not So Berry save is trans as well. The game gave me the idea when it crashed shortly after my sim gave birth and I had to replay to that point. I was expecting the baby to have the same gender as last time, but that wasn't the case. Since Darling is the only other trans sim I have, I thought having another trans guy would be nice. I'd like to have some trans female sims one day as well.
  • Options
    LizzychicagoLizzychicago Posts: 873 Member
    I have, I just don't PLAY very often. I've made a few.
    Check my builds and Sims out on the Gallery, username Lizzychicago!
  • Options
    SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,227 Member
    Only about 3 in my game so far, but of those I only actively played one.
    Tracy Scott was a MtF sim I created right after noticing we could do that to marry one of my legacy spares. Thy had a daughter, and I've kept that family line going because I liked the daughter's genetics.
    Another, Stephen Downey, was created for the Hawthorne Project Sims but with that apparently over, I might try to find a place for him in one of my saves.
    bSGxwCi.png

Masami Sasaki was actually the second created, and the only one played from young adult to elder. GukKcOW.png?2
    GlncOxe.png?1
    image.png
  • Options
    mirta000mirta000 Posts: 2,974 Member
    None of my sims are LGBTQ.
  • Options
    jooxisjooxis Posts: 515 Member
    edited November 2018
    I have one MTF sim and will probably make a FTM one as well.
  • Options
    QueenMercyQueenMercy Posts: 1,680 Member
    I honestly don’t put a ton of thought into whether a sim in cis or not. And I don’t use the body frame settings because clothes don’t sit on them well most of the time. I wish they’d go back and smooth those out, but I remember how nasty the forums got after the patch came out, so it’s rather unlikely.
  • Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,343 Member
    Aside from the obvious Darling Walsh to Darren Walsh I only had one so far, the younger of a pair of ingameborn twins. He was born female, but it never felt right for him. I didn't play a transistion phase, though. When Valerian became a teenager it was a matter of clicking "male" (Not the male bodyshape from the unisex patch, but the standard male icon) in cas.fulleditmode and he was all set.

The older twin was a tomboy, by the way. It was fun playing the contrast of a girl who acted in ways usually associated with males but still being a girl to her core, and a boy in the wrong body.
  • Options
    duhboy2u2duhboy2u2 Posts: 3,290 Member
    Not in my current game(s) but I have a few uploaded in my gallery from previous games. I'm certainly not opposed to having them in my saves and probably will go add them back to my current ones because I love how they turned out.
    Loving yourself is the most simple and complicated thing you can do for you.
  • Options
    JujuAwesomeBeansJujuAwesomeBeans Posts: 85 Member
    I have a few, and a lot of gay/lesbian/bi couples. Two are actually models I use for my cc. :smiley:
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    No. That type of story hasn't come up in stories I played out in my head. Also, I play many Sims who never get involved with anyone, because it wouldn't fit the story in my head.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    tanakakitanakaki Posts: 240 Member
    Actually, I do. Harleen is a sim I made as part of my npc households to be background sims and work in my businesses.

ENFI5Yx.png
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,685 Member
    Not really. In the past there was a male dressing in female clothes, for a story of mine where he was a friend of a family over generations without them knowing (s)he was male. It created some interesting story twists, but that sim was not really played out, but mostly living in my cas album.
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    mustenimusteni Posts: 5,408 Member
    I've had a few, but only really played one. I created him before the gender patch using the female sim body in CAS. After the gender patch I edited him a couple of times and not sure what all the settings ended up to be. His character was always rather androgynous and I like not knowing for sure. The funny thing was when he got married to a girl and they ended up having twins. First, I must have misclicked the try for baby option which I've never done before and second, I didn't think they would be able to conceive (it was my intention at least). I don't think he's transgender exactly, but he is something and I'm letting him be.
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited November 2018
    EDITED: I don't have any Transgender Sims in my game (though I'm not opposed to the idea) and what I posted (including the video) wasn't about Transgender Sims either, so I've deleted it for lack of relevance.

Happy Simming! <3
    Post edited by Karababy52 on
  • Options
    PninaSimmerPninaSimmer Posts: 371 Member
    One of the sims in my current household is MtF :)
    Goldmoldar wrote: »
    No, I do not need them.

No need to be so negative. Trans people are wonderful.
  • Options
    this is the sims so I can do whatever I want when I want cuz in this pixel world I am the god of all gods. feel free to take your nonsense elsewhere!
    Yes of course this is a make-believe game so of course you can play make believe about any sort of sexual perversions you wish. But feel free to keep your ideas about sexual perversions that you roleplay in your room to yourself instead of inappropriately parading them in a forum where kids frequent.

and i feel very free flagging your comments too. go eat some acorns or something. crawnch

Excuse you, the squirrels need those to live.
  • Options
    littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    edited November 2018
    QueenMercy wrote: »
    and i feel very free flagging your comments too. go eat some acorns or something. crawnch

oh dang you're right!! I take it back. don't touch the acorns. eat uhh twigs. or some seashells. both also crawnch

@duhboy2u2 thanks! I'm not really sure why this thread has attracted people who instead of simply replying "no," feel inclined to go deeply personal in why they don't & with the implication no one else should either.
    Post edited by littlemissgogo on
    6riwm5.png
  • Options
    QueenMercy wrote: »
    this is the sims so I can do whatever I want when I want cuz in this pixel world I am the god of all gods. feel free to take your nonsense elsewhere!
    Yes of course this is a make-believe game so of course you can play make believe about any sort of sexual perversions you wish. But feel free to keep your ideas about sexual perversions that you roleplay in your room to yourself instead of inappropriately parading them in a forum where kids frequent.

oh dang you're right!! I take it back. don't touch the acorns. eat uhh twigs. or some seashells. both also crawnch

@duhboy2u2 thanks! I'm not really sure why this thread has attracted people who instead of simply replying "no," feel inclined to go deeply personal in why they don't & with the implication no one else should either.

"Sincerely held beliefs" probably. There's a reason these threads tend to get locked.
  • Options
    littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    ignoring all chuckleheads. . . anyway I have a second-gen sim who was trans and a trans model sim I'm saving for when GF releases. she's a remake of a TS3 sim of mine.
    e4lLU4q.png
    0D2gvFj.png
    6riwm5.png
  • Options
    ignoring all chuckleheads. . . anyway I have a second-gen sim who was trans and a trans model sim I'm saving for when GF releases. she's a remake of a TS3 sim of mine.
    e4lLU4q.png
    0D2gvFj.png

She’s super cute!
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top