Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do you have transgender sims?

I’ve had quite a few in my save. There’s Tyler Patel; a lovely MtF who married Greyson Dove who happened to be FtM (he passed away a while ago.) There’s also a good family friend Ariana Rosado, Natalie Grey and Russell Ash. Tell me about all of yours!!
F€€Ł ŦĦ€ ŴΔV€ ØF ŞØỮŇĐ, ΔŞ ƗŦ ĆŘΔŞĦ€Ş ĐØŴŇ

ĴØIŇ UŞ ĆØŇŞUΜ€ ŦĦ€ FŘUIŦ ØF ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ΔŇĐ KŇØŴ P€ΔĆ€

Comments

• Options
    Evalyn326Evalyn326 Posts: 167 Member
    I've actually never had a transgender sim in my game, which is a shame! Thanks for this post, I've never thought of this before.
  • Options
    AriaMad2AriaMad2 Posts: 1,380 Member
    Evalyn326 wrote: »
    I've actually never had a transgender sim in my game, which is a shame! Thanks for this post, I've never thought of this before.
    It’s alright! I’m glad I’ve given you an idea!!

F€€Ł ŦĦ€ ŴΔV€ ØF ŞØỮŇĐ, ΔŞ ƗŦ ĆŘΔŞĦ€Ş ĐØŴŇ

ĴØIŇ UŞ ĆØŇŞUΜ€ ŦĦ€ FŘUIŦ ØF ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ΔŇĐ KŇØŴ P€ΔĆ€
  • Options
    MuggyQuasarMuggyQuasar Posts: 169 Member
    Yes! I love that they did the gender options to make this a possibility and make the game more flexible. I've also been able to play asexual Sims this way.
    lgYUYx0.jpg
  • Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    edited November 2018
    At the moment I don't, but I have in the past. Here were two of mine. This one got married to Lilith Vatore
    46076578_1148048542012106_3930265851776729088_o.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-2.xx&oh=b90deccfab504d9cd32be2e8d14a56f1&oe=5C68BA01
    This one also had one other little secret....I'll give you a hint, Sixam. This one loved the great outdoors so much that it was a good thing I didn't have Seasons yet. Never could find the one to be with.
    45875808_1148048625345431_3381537411245801472_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-2.xx&oh=e8e94d31169f5d8660cc090bbb597e76&oe=5C6D6AAF
    I had a couple of others, but I'm having a little difficulty in finding their pictures.
  • Options
    GoblincoreGoblincore Posts: 20 Member
    I do, actually! I think my favourite one is Latisha Rubee. She's a transgender woman who started with no family and money at all, bumming it out, and then she started to paint... Nowadays, she lives in a fancy apartment in the Art District of San Myshuno, that she shares with her best friend, Candy Behr. She's a prolific artist who has her own art gallery, and she is well known and loved by many sims. I'm dying for Get Famous to come out, she's gonna be a total star! :smiley:
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Yes! I love that they did the gender options to make this a possibility and make the game more flexible. I've also been able to play asexual Sims this way.

I use the pregnancy options to make Sims unable to have children of their own so they adopt. I've had some transgender Sims but not currently; depending on what we get for CAS with Get Famous I might create a few.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    happyopihappyopi Posts: 1,355 Member
    vCrrSMsl.png
    Lenjamin is a lovely disaster sim. He's lazy clumsy and a goofball, and his life is a succession of hilarious chaotic adventures.
    His calling was probably to be a ghost buster but, as that's a career we don't have, right now he's kind of a journalist ?
    He also wants to be the best dad ever and is quite successful (his teen daughter took that picture).
  • Options
    MissBissMissBiss Posts: 26 Member
    I do. I like to play with LGBT characters, various races and ethnicity, and non-Americans. I like that you can create characters that match real people. There is more than heterosexual, cis-gender, white, American, people in the world and I like to create sims that reflect that.
  • Options
    QueenofMyshunoQueenofMyshuno Posts: 1,506 Member
    happyopi wrote: »
    He's lazy clumsy and a goofball

LOL I LOVE this combination! Great idea.

BannerMayNewcrestGradient.png
    On EA forum Stories and Legacies board and on QueenOfMyshuno.tumblr.com
  • Options
    ModseyModsey Posts: 1,468 Member
    I'm gender fluid, so I've made my me sim reflect whatever gender I identify with at the time, which is honestly so amazing. I tried to do that once before the gender options were patched in and it was frustrating how hard it was to make a sim who actually looked like me but dressed masculine, so I'm forever thankful that Sims 4 developers made these options
  • Options
    LoftyyLoftyy Posts: 101 Member
    I have a few <3
  • Options
    BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    Nah, I'm good.
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Options
    AnthonydyerAnthonydyer Posts: 1,197 Member
    I do not.
  • Options
    thatsnotswegthatsnotsweg Posts: 697 Member
    I don't think any of the Sims I'm playing now are transgender unless I'm forgetting someone, but I have in the past.
    gallery ID: thatsnotsweg

vYCrjvm.png
  • Options
    littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    yup! my founder, who married Zoe Patel, was trans.
    umk84pA.png
    6riwm5.png
  • Options
    MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    I haven't got around to it yet.

I've been too busy with Trash crossdressing. :)

'Female' Clothing and hairstyles can work so well on male sims
    tumblr_p2xpvg5INA1v2n804o1_540.png
    tumblr_os6ram0TZF1v2n804o1_540.png

He also does a bit of drag occasionally
    tumblr_ox6l9kJqgN1v2n804o1_1280.png

I hope that's not too off topic.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Never done this before. I have plenty of sims that are gay/bi but I've never had a trans one, perhaps I'll try it one of these days
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    Never tried it or thought about it to be honest.

Some of the sims I'm seeing here look really interesting.
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Options
    MuggyQuasarMuggyQuasar Posts: 169 Member
    MissBiss wrote: »
    I do. I like to play with LGBT characters, various races and ethnicity, and non-Americans. I like that you can create characters that match real people. There is more than heterosexual, cis-gender, white, American, people in the world and I like to create sims that reflect that.

I already awesomed your comment but I just want to reiterate that yes yes yes this is so true and so important. None of my Sims are white, cisgender and heterosexual. POC and LGBTQ people for days
    lgYUYx0.jpg
  • Options
    DuendeDuende Posts: 175 Member
    Yeah I do, lots of them. There are male sims I transitioned if I don't think they look good as male. Some makeup and a minimal tweaking makes them look great. As for trans men I have maybe two or three. I should make more of them. However, a bit off topic, I have crossdressers. But I should make more trans sims.
    tenor.gif?itemid=5458744
  • Options
    GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,971 Member
    No, I do not need them.
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    I only have one that I would consider to be actually transgender.. I made him shortly after the patch.
    Otherwise I play or have more sims that would crossdress as part of their story and some others that I think would be hard to classify because I don't always play them out as too aware or actually being confused or not having much control in their stories sometimes.
    Like I have a remade Albert Nobbs in my game (movie character) but I guess they are more a repressed female? Either way I just bounce around and play with the options.. it makes for good storytelling.
    egTcBMc.png
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top