Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Meet the Helmquists - a Sims 3 story

Comments

• Options
    AlexaKryAlexaKry Posts: 2,706 Member
    @ZhakiraP : I´m sorry that the mod doesn´t work for you!!!! What a bummer!!
    I really don´t have any problems with the mod and I have thousands of mods in my game...
    But when it causes lag than it would be clearly better to take it out again!

:D right? The sign is very restrictive in not throwing anything out of a cart! Perhaps it´s a fun sign made by one of the residents and meant as a joke, it looks so hand made! :D

They have the appointment in my next update and I hope that I can tell you some good news then. Yes, Haldir and especially Travis (who is the more sensible dad) are suffering from Tyler´s health problems, especially because they can sense that it´s getting worse again and they can´t do anything against it at all! It surely is agonizing seeing that and being not able to help.... :'(

Next update will be here in a few hours. o:)
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@AlexaKry Will stay glued to my chair awaiting your update. :grin:
  • Options
    When the morning dawned it was sunny but the weather forecast wasn´t promising.
    Tyler slept longer than the others as always in the last days. He couldn´t find resting sleep during the nights and always fell into a heavy but not very relaxing sleep in the mornings.
    VWRyZHy.jpg
    He got skinnier each day so the family had an eye on him the whole days.
    This mornig it was Thore´s turn to watch over his brother´s sleep.
    s2TxXf8.jpg
    At some point Streuner wanted his master to get up to be cuddled and woke Tyler up. Because he didn´t want to show too much emotions in the presence of his brother he took the cat and went to his balcony which overlooked the valley and the fortress of Monte Vista.
    There he cuddled a bit with his old cat, which gave him some strength and warm feelings (in the last few weeks he felt so cold inside)
    yqnG3jJ.jpg
    mCHK8zG.jpg
    cfEKw8u.jpg
    Then he had to remind himself that he had to do a phone call. It was a very unpeasing one.
    He talked to Stella and told her that he wanted to come over to Hidden Springs to watch out for their house and to get some paper work done together with her. Heath sent him some papers her lawyer didn´t want her to sign and Heath asked Tyler if he or both of them should go to meet Stella and convince her that it would be the best for the boys just to sign them.
    It was a harsh conversation with her but she agreed that he should come over to her to talk about their divorce.
    bHdQIbi.jpg
    yvEj2Kl.jpg
    kQ3Bx8M.jpg
    After he had hung up he had to talk with a much more friendlier person and called a friend.
    wNNLONP.jpg
    nx5vEys.jpg
    She lightened up his mood significantly although this mood surely didn´t stay for long when he thought that he had to see the alienist. He wasn´t sure if his dad´s idea was such a good thing but even he was desperate of his condition, so he reached for the last strow as well and
    wanted to go.
    Before that Samuel came to his room and wanted to make sure that his dad was still there and allright.
    Tyler hugged his little one, clearly seeing in what a state he was.
    WYCXHux.jpg
    njTDnS2.jpg
    Samuel then talked about his dreams, that he went fishing and couldn´t catch one fish with the fishing rod!
    Uh6MzfA.jpg
    But when he took the net he cought a biiig fish!
    0PKhq45.jpg
    Tyler had to grin inside, he loved the imagination this little boy had and he loved his son for trying to lighten up his father!
    bMzRdAv.jpg
    jErXd5m.jpg
    OVLh46X.jpg
    He began to get a bit hungry, it already was nearly midday, so he went to the kitchen where his 2nd youngest practiced his reflexes. Seth asked his dad to join so they juggled with the kicky bag in the middle of the kitchen...
    Good that both of them mastered the bag quite good otherwise there would have been got an earful of Travis if they had broken something!
    HqpRUcN.jpg
    bQYXI8X.jpg
    qcdp1t1.jpg
    GOU4Lm5.jpg
    VFl3X0v.jpg
    FmuYuCO.jpg
    Then it was time to go to the doctor.
    fe0kfcM.jpg
    PaSrn27.jpg
    2XjByaN.jpg
    The appointment lasted longer than all had thought. The doctor made some tests how good Tyler`s physical health was, then he first talked with all three of them where he was told by them what had happened the last year. Then he talked with Tyler alone for a very long time. Then he hypnotized him where Travis and Haldir could watch their son again.
    After that the doc had a long interlocution with them where he told them what he found out.
    When they came home Travis had the need to hug his son, the news they`ve heard made him even more concerned and he needed to make sure that his son was still there.
    rS2hz6y.jpg
    Haldir was the first to speak about the results. He told his son that he didn´t want him to go to Hidden Springs in the evening, the papers could wait, he should stay with the family and try to gain some more weight at first.
    VDW590l.jpg
    FJf9YTt.jpg
    He said that the thought of Tyler meeting with Stella wasn´t the best idea, this could help to fasten Tyler´s decline even more!
    myL3aLR.jpg
    kppe36r.jpg
    Travis begged his son to be careful, to eat enough and to phone every evening, knowing very well that Tyler wasn´t willing to stay in Monte Vista. He begged him to go to the hospital in Hidden Springs to get the medicine the doctor prescribed him, he would talk with him to sent the presciption to the other hospital.
    ksog9wD.jpg
    Tyler promised his dads to be careful, to eat enough and to go to the hospital there. But he had to go to Hidden Springs, he had the feeling that he HAD to get the papers signed by Stella to finally get a full stop to their relationship! But he assured his dads that he would come back as soon as that was done!
    1dPlloX.jpg
    He asked them to search for something in the books of his uncle Eric, a very old vampire living with one of Haldir´s sisters here in Monte Vista, maybe they could get some information about a cure.
    GReWuuR.jpg
    xvOiuqy.jpg
    Travis assured Tyler that they won´t do anything else besides organizing Taius´ wedding!
    ipD8eT7.jpg
    7YYWEbn.jpg
    Tyler then searched for Samuel who was anxiously waiting for his dad to get to know what a disease his daddy had and what they could do against it.
    LK4kFJx.jpg
    57qdjQp.jpg
    Tyler explained that the doctor found out that something was blocking his mind to remember a special, supposedly very frightening happening in the past. He explained his son in easy words that he had build up a strong blockade in his mind so he wouldn´t be remembered on this happening. What he didn´t tell Samuel was that not only he did build up a blockage to be not able to remember, but that somebody else did so, too. He was frightend by the thought that somebody had gone into his brain and changed it and that he wasn´t able to remember when that happened or what to do against it or who did that!
    VsxcdFp.jpg
    Then he told Samuel that he had to go to Hidden Springs this evening to talk to his mum and Samuel asked immidiately if he had to move again.
    wUhaydq.jpg
    l6XYFLW.jpg
    Tyler reassured him that Samuel stayed with his grandfathers and that he himself would be back as soon as possible!
    wlYJedD.jpg
    aahc1fd.jpg
    Samuel was relieved, he didn´t want his daddy to go but he knew where he was going and he believed him this time that he would come back again!
    Tyler saw that his youngest had to relief some stress so he suggested to make a pillowfight together. They had a lot of fun and Samuel´s heart was much lighter after he saw that his dad wouldn´t leave forever and that he was even so important for him that he wanted to cheer him up again by having fun together.
    YJIx3bG.jpg
    75kc3B8.jpg
    1AmGGnh.jpg
    tGNMKtr.jpg
    With a last hug Tyler phoned the airport to make sure that the jet was ready to take off when he came
    vDQtSRq.jpg
    ERXo5U0.jpg
    and then he headed to the airport
    Oo1Fq9T.jpg
    He arrived in Hidden Springs early the next morning and decided to take a nap before meeting Stella.
    1iRTK5m.jpg
    wM0vj0v.jpg
  • Options
    @AlexaKry Oh wow...that was nice and fast.
    I love the pics of Tyler and Samuel. Such a cute dream that Samuel was sharing.
    Seth playing kicky bag with his Dad is cute too.
    Oh, love the car!!!
    I'm glad we have sort of an idea of is wrong. Who in the world did this to him and when and why?
    More questions, need answers! :lol:
    You are very good at drawing out the suspense.
    I hope knowing what it is, will help find the cure.
    oh, no...I hope going to see Stella is safe.
    Love the pillow fight!
    Pretty house in Hidden Springs. That is where I'm playing with the ghost right now.
    I hope all goes well with the meeting. Shame his lawyer brother couldn't come. :neutral:
  • Options
    @bekkasan : thank you so much for the comment! 💓
    Tyler's sons are happy to have their dad back and use every opportunity to be with him despite the fact that he is a loner and always tries to seperate.
    But he understood now (hopefully) that even when his kids are adults as well that they still need him!
    As much as he needs his dads.
    I love that car, too! And because it's the Sims everyone has enough space in it even when it's a two seater! 😆😆😆
    Good that my family is awfully rich so they can afford some models of this car. 😂😂
    Answers will come, I promise! But at first Tyler has to deal with his ex and then there will be a wedding! So you have to wait a bit to getting to know who did something very bad to him!
    Sorry, another hint, I'll try to not tell about too much of future happenings but I can't stop making hints! 😀😀
    Heath wanted to meet Tyler in Hidden Springs but Tyler decided against it. He knows how Stella could react if she saw his brother so he thinks it's the best to talk just from his to her. Haldir isn't OK with that, either, but Tyler knows what he does (most of the time 😜😜)
    I've seen that you are playing with the ghost atm, will she be in your story, too? The house is really nice and it's standing so far away from the others, something Tyler likes very much! 😁
  • Options
    After a short nap Tyler decided to visit Stella at once, not thinking about what could possibly happen. He left the little cabin he had borrowed from Stella´s brother Matthew
    FVnrGwq.jpg
    and headed to his former home.
    za15MMw.jpg
    jnAHe9c.jpg
    Stella waited for him in the garden, not willing to let him in at first.
    49NOt3L.jpg
    She was startled by his thin body! She hadn´t seen him since the engagement party of Taius and there he was healthy and strong, but now....
    BUs90sp.jpg
    After they exchanged some gossip and trivialities she decided to summon his favourite food and fill him up with it. He had to eat something! When Samuel phoned her and told her that daddy was ill and that she had to help him she didn´t believe her youngest, she thought that it was Tyler who asked him to phone her to get in contact again, but now....
    DUFUyBJ.jpg
    U5m4iPe.jpg
    Su5FuVq.jpg
    She called him in and they ate Porcini Risotto together and even managed to talk about the divorce papers where she explained to him why she didn´t want to sign them.
    wGIfl4A.jpg
    FHvJkhu.jpg
    nFpoTTP.jpg
    UhjFxML.jpg
    She told him that there were too many paragraphs and that the contract was too long and big to be really fair to her. It was all written in favour of him and that Heath had worded it so extensive just to confuse her so she would sign a contract which was not in favour of herself. She and her lawyer had decided to make an own divorce paper so she wouldn´t be fleeced!
    Tyler began to get a bit angry and told her that she made a joke of her. Did she really think that a divorce between them would be easy? With all the properties and all the children they had? Of course the contract was big! But he couldn´t believe that she really thought that he would cheat on her and that he fleeced her??? She should have known that he and his family always were fair! And furthermore she should have known that Heath not only was the family´s lawyer but he was her brother´s, too, so she should have know that the contract must have been fair!
    When they were ready and had put the dishes and the leftovers away he asked her again to sign that contract.
    But she refused again!
    He couldn´t believe that! It was then when he began show her how angry she made him.
    He told her that not he betrayed her, he rubbed her under her nose that she had woohooed with HIS brother! It was her who made the biggest mistake! Stella couldn´t believe what he just said to her! Yes, she made a big mistake, but she wasn´t the only one of them! Who didn´t want to talk with her weeks before she began to feel soo lonely in their relationship? He was so cold and so dismissive to her that she had to talk to someone else! It wasn´t her fault that they were trapped at this awful lonely island where nobody else than his brother was there with whom she could talk! And of course one thing led to the other when he wasn´t even noticing her anymore! How different should she react to his rejections?
    2gsLNN5.jpg
    HqtRoYe.jpg
    0Q3H0Er.jpg
    Soon they had the biggest argument they´ve ever had!
    z4KEtsU.jpg
    Rg2JZRC.jpg
    2tNl2Ba.jpg
    WCbRiF0.jpg
    jaFQHzq.jpg
    DVCDiRb.jpg
    4nxM2lT.jpg
    qOR5oIL.jpg
    5xpxW6r.jpg
    21RjPrR.jpg
    ooIoPEJ.jpg
    wdWcAqs.jpg
    jRsRyon.jpg
    O1ZVOga.jpg
    KSSMvDR.jpg
    ZViwkvc.jpg
    Both of them were accusing the other of having destroyed their marriage. Literally it was their first clarifying talk ever! All bad feelings and all problems which they had never talked about they mentioned now untill Stella was fed up and threw him out.
    She was shivering in anger and frustration but she still was sad to see him leave. She knew that she had lost him. That hurted the most! During the last months she always had a little flame of hope that maybe perhaps she could win him back, but after this day she was sure that he was lost for her. If only her feelings for him would go away so easy as telling him to leave!
    Still at the front door Tyler phoned Heath and asked him to handle the divorce without him but as good in his and the boys favour as possible. He wanted her to suffer!!!
    Then he needed a friendly voice so he phoned Alfarin and told him what had happened to him and his family in the last few weeks and that he was in Hidden Springs at the moment and that he and Stella had the biggest argument ever and that he couldn´t believe that she accused him of being the one who destroyed their relationship! Alfarin comforted him as good as possible and tried to calm him down. He told him that he was at the summer palace together with Sif in order to arrange some papers for some needed changes in the kingdom. Finally his dad had realized that they both could help him to reign the kingdom! This hadn´t been possible without Tyler´s father and Tyler! He told him, too, that Sif was searching for a special script his father rememberd to have eventually which could help him.Tyler relaxed a bit while listening to his friend´s talk, it was always a big help talking to Alfarin and listening to his reasonable and nice voice. And then he heard another voice and his heart made a joyful jump. "Is this Tyler? Why didn´you call me at once? Give it to me! Hi Tyler! How are you?" Tyler had to grin, he literally could see how Sif grabbed Alfarin´s phone leaving him with a bewildered look on his face how she managed to lose it! "Yes, it´s me. Hello Sif, I´m fine, how are you?" - "Better than you, I suppose. You couldn´t be fine, right? If I heard right you were very angry about something?" - "Not yet anymore, Alfarin has calmed me down and now I´m feeling good again."
    oWrumRv.jpg
    jq7SFHL.jpg
    They talked a bit longer and he hung up a bit later with a much better feeling than he had in the last days.
    He drove back to his cabin and fell into a long and relaxing sleep in which he obviously dreamed about something nice.
    Yu9ZDSq.jpg
  • Options

@AlexaKry I wondered how things would go! Now I know. :grin: Been there, done that...got the papers to prove it. :lol:
    I'm sorry she feels she is being cheated but I guess they can drag it out in the courts if she doesn't sign.
    Wow, I'm shocked that she even had a tiny thought that he would take her back. I can't imagine him doing that.
    Sometimes a big fight will clear the air and other times just makes things worse.
    I'm glad he called Alfarin and talked to Sif too! She's definitely good for him. I was hoping he would have good dreams after talking with her. :wink:
    Great update!
  • Options
    @bekkasan : thanks so much for commenting! <3
    You´ll really want to pair Tyler and Sif, hm? :D I really don´t want to make you too much hope, they are just friends like he is friends with her brother, although I have to admit that she would be a wonderful girlfriend. :D
    I have my papers to proof and to look at with much joy from time to time, too! :)
    I really hope that Heath is able to sort things out for them and that both will be happy again!
    Yes, Stella still feels a lot for Tyler. It´s sad to see that (when I´ve played with them after the divorce she was always thinking of him and she was still crying over him sometimes, even when I moved her to Hidden Springs on her own. I´ve send her to her brother Matthew (Hamming-Striker) to tell him that she was back in Hidden Springs and she autonomously began to tell him that she missed Tyler and she even began to cry on Matthew´s shoulders ((at least I read it in the pictures I could see when she was talking with Matthew)). So much for the Sims don´t know anything and aren´t aware what happens to them. I really was sorry for her somehow. But on the other hand she cheated on him and I like him a bit more, so: let her suffer! :D )
    No, Tyler won´t take her back, so much is for sure. He is too hurt by her cheating, although he still don´t get that pictures out of his head and asks himself if he has cheated on her as well.....
    We´ll see, at some time he´ll remember what has happened to him and what causes his sickness.
    First we have a divorce and a wedding to attend!
  • Options
    When Tyler woke up he wondered about his strange dreams.
    It nearly seemed as if there was a battlefield between his ears and in his soul.
    On the one side there was this everything devouring black, on the other side there was this bright light which tried to fight back this blackness. Yes, the light was back, but it still was very small and not as bright as it had been before. But he was happy that he hadn´t fight the battle for his soul alone!
    He was still tired and he felt lonely and lost inside.
    xkRWqPh.jpg
    He literally could feel how even his last strength vanished from him and he didn´t know if it was such a good idea to come to Hidden Springs alone....
    He decided that he had to think a bit and so he drove to a nice and quiet fishing spot where he tried to think about the last day and his dreams. He had planned to stay a bit longer in Hidden Springs, looking for the house (he knew that there were some repairs to do and he wanted to organize everything for a fix), but he wasn´t sure that he still wanted to do that. After all he didn´t live there anymore. Should Stella care for herself and for the house, if she signed the divorce papers she would get it so why should he help her?
    Rolling this thoughts in his head he became a bit more relaxed while fishing
    G1YfE5y.jpg
    2G2VdU2.jpg
    PaNMZ4y.jpg
    until he made his decision.
    QFp2vhj.jpg
    He wanted to try to talk to Stella one more time, if she didn´t want to sign the papers he would travel back to his family and let Heath deal with her.
    So he packed his things together and drove to his former home.
    When he arrived Stella was outside, she wanted to go shopping but when she saw her husband´s car she waited for him.
    5AiCrNW.jpg
    After parking he went over to her, wanting to say hello to her and wanting to convince her to sign their divorce papers.
    1T26fCV.jpg
    But he wasn´t prepared for her reaction.
    She wanted to hug him!
    m1NlcFs.jpg
    7cF5P8O.jpg
    He was shocked! He backed away from her, not wanting to be hugged by her at all!
    GdImWal.jpg
    saou00t.jpg
    She asked what was wrong with him? Couldn´t he see that she still loved him? That she was still longing for him? She began to tell him that they were still married and that they haven´t talked about their alienating and that they could still try to fix their relationship!
    WehdMFY.jpg
    He shied away from her even more! He couldn´t believe that she still thought that they were married and that they still could fix their relationship! Where on earth did she get this thought from??? He told her that they had split at Taius´ engagement party where she flirted with Thore in front of him and with whom she eventually had some extramarital fun! And she still thought they were a couple?????
    5DtBtaL.jpg
    He told her that she was selfish as always and that he couldnt stand her and her denying of the truth anymore!
    MkMDwvF.jpg
    Stella felt as if he had struck her head! Couldn´t he see that she loved him still and that she missed him?
    aQXaY3F.jpg
    u5bp4Hq.jpg
    3FHboWO.jpg
    She even tried to flirt with him again as if the last months never happened!
    jrkGXIx.jpg
    That was too much for Tyler! He normally doesn´t get loud when having an argument and normally it was his choice to avoid arguments at all but now his anger and frustration surfaced of all the injuries she inflicted on him! And she still believed he could love her???
    He shouted back at her that he didn´t love her anymore, that she had hurt him too much by having sex with his brother IN FRONT OF HIM AND THEIR SONS!!! He couldn´t believe that she thought that he had even the slightest bit of love to spare for her anymore!
    3gM5Iyd.jpg
    VI3PO7Q.jpg
    C2LQVur.jpg
    AbFNSAS.jpg
    He hoped that she understood but her reaction was unpredictabled by him!
    uFynKY5.jpg
    r8rNmsO.jpg
    He pushed her off and told her that this was the end. He couldn´t stand her anymore. He also told her that he actually wanted to invite her to Taius` wedding in Monte Vista, but that he didn´t want to see her there!
    RTojCzg.jpg
    JB0bgPW.jpg
    Then he yelled at her that she never understood him when he talked about the darkness which arose in him during her pregnancy and that she didn´t listen to him then when he wanted to talk to her about that, because "it wasn´t good for the child" and that she didn´t even listen yesterday and seconds before she wanted to kiss him! And she wanted to be together with him again?
    TwKOYo5.jpg
    R2bIUTP.jpg
    He shouted at her that he had to fight against a dark threat and that he hadn´t the strength and the patience to deal with her selfishness. If she could see that she made mistakes, too, then they could try to get along friendly so the boys wouldn´t suffer from their split, if she couldn´t see that she made mistakes herself he wouldn´t let her in the near of Samuel.
    That made her flinch!
    eg0CXDG.jpg
    She missed her little boy so much! How dare Tyler threatened to never see Samuel again!

With a last : we aren´t a couple anymore! Tyler went to his car and drove back to the small vacation home.
    He tried to calm himself down by reading one of the books in the house but his mind went back to their quarrel again and again. While he still decided if he should go on reading or if he should phone his dads or a friend a car drove to his house.
    QKqG401.jpg
    XsG7SXG.jpg
    aEGEfnz.jpg
    It was Stella.
    zKuTvCM.jpg
    She had thought about their quarrel and wanted to try to talk to Tyler again, because she didn´t want to lose Samuel.
    Tyler let her in, thinking that it wasn´t the best idea to do so. But she looked miserable and he didn´t want to hurt her even more.
    Again she tried to hug him and again he backed away from her.
    FzgVnid.jpg
    vAwJzqT.jpg
    He told her that this was the drop that overflowed the barrel, he would do everything to keep her away from Samuel.
    7OBn5Xw.jpg
    52MHhUI.jpg
    QyqNBhj.jpg
    AD76Tvx.jpg
    Then he turned away from her, asking her to leave.
    GAjlmL8.jpg
    MfE5rRc.jpg
    She followed him and cried. She just wanted to be a good mother and that she hoped that he could see that and that he wouldn´t keep her away from their son. She would do everything for this, even signing the papers. If only he could understand that she was sorry!
    RVBFZhP.jpg
    l7MLMQB.jpg
    KD2ndQt.jpg
    sOSjfyi.jpg
    Seeing her cry made him a bit less angry about her. He knew that she was a good mother after all and that it was wrong to seperate her from Samuel. It wasn´t his decision if she was able to spent time with him, it was their son´s decision!
    So he told her that he would fly to Monte Vista the next morning and that, if she stayed away from him, she could come with him to celebrate Taius´ wedding and to visit Samuel.
    Still sad but with a lttle lighter heart Stella hurried home to pack some things! Of course she wanted to see her sons!
    5I1H7v5.jpg
    They arrived in Monte Vista in the early morning the following day.
    1ZCQ15E.jpg
  • Options
    ZhakiraPZhakiraP Posts: 1,439 Member
    @AlexaKry great updates!
    It looks as if Tyler is getting stronger. He handled Stella beautifully, considering how she hurt him. I do think however he crossed a line when threatening to cut her off from her son.
    It certainly seems Stella wants to reconcile, but will she be able to convince Tyler? :o
    53218870167_a5d450f1db_h.jpg
  • Options
    @ZhakiraP : thank you for commenting! <3
    Tyler is getting over the relationship with Stella I think. But he isn´t getting stronger health-wise....
    Yes, you´re right, it was a bad move of him to tell Stella that she won´t ever see Samuel again! Even if the parents can´t stand each other anymore: they never should make their kids to weapons! The kids suffer enough from the break-up, they shouldn´t be used to win over the ex-partner AT ALL!
    I can only guess that Tyler was so fed up by her that this threat was the only way to stop her from flirting with him! Normally he is a very fair man.
    Stella desperately wants to reconcile, I just don´t know if Tyler is able to do so, too, in the condition he is in atm. He has too many problems with his inner fights, I don´t think that he has the strength or the will to repair a relationship. :'(

I´ve seen your makeovers of the Moonlight Falls and the Sunset Valley townies and I have to say that they all look GORGIOUS! I always makeover the townies in the worlds I play in but mine never look soooooo good! Especially your Argus Brown looks sooo good. I have him in my game, too, he is married to Haldir´s brother Hendrik and he is already an adult. I really think he looks good in my game, but compared to your makeover he is just an average Sim...
    ChgScak.jpg
    (behind him is his husband Hendrik)

I can´t wait to read Rich Ragginton´s story! He looks like a normal moody teenger btw! :D
  • Options
    ZhakiraPZhakiraP Posts: 1,439 Member
    @AlexaKry Your Argus looks good! I like his eyes.
    About the children as weapons, I agree with you full-heartedly.
    I am secretly (!) rooting for Stella to win Tyler back :p
    53218870167_a5d450f1db_h.jpg
  • Options

@AlexaKry I enjoyed reading your update. <3
    I was worried about him coming by himself! I had hoped one of his Dad's would follow him to keep an eye on him. Yeah, I know he's all grown up. But he's broken!
    Love the little pond. It sure is serene. I'm glad that fishing seemed to help him gather his thoughts and that he would go home after one more attempt to convince her to sign the papers.
    I loved the arguing pictures between the two of them. Stella sure was determined to let him know how she felt trying to hug him and convince him she still loved him. I know I would not be able to forgive that kind of betrayal so I completely understand Tyler's reaction. Stella needs to learn when it's done, it's done.
    Sheesh, some men just crack at tears. I really didn't think she was a very good mother personally. She practically ignored him after he was born. I remember Tyler and the others taking care of Samuel as a baby and toddler. Good Mom's don't fool around with their husband's brother either! :flushed: Yeah...I don't believe in adultery. Not a very good example to set for a kid. I do agree that threatening to not let her see Samuel was not a good move though.
    Was that a good decision to let her come to the wedding to see her sons? I hope he made her sign the papers first! lol
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    @ZhakiraP : thank you! But compared to your Argus mine is a bit.... tamely :D
    but I like his look, especially the high cheekbones and his gaunt cheeks. I´m strange, I know! :D
    (I´m always happy that this cheeks and this cheekbones appear on every child he has with his husband! :D )

Yes, never use your children as weapons, that will always hurt everybody and of course mostly the children! I think that Tyler had thought about his threat to her when he tried to read, otherwise he wouldn´t have given in to her so fast!
    I really don´t know if it is a good idea to take her to Monte Vista, especially because Thore is there, too! :o

Here are my artbreeder attempts on Tyler, Haldir and Travis, btw. As said in your "My Crumplebottom-Helgason-legacy " (https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17603255#Comment_17603255) they don´t look as good as your Albin or some of the others showcased in the "What happened in your game" thread! :D
    Maybe I didn´t edited my boys enough or so...

Tyler
    Kj4xZUd.jpg

Haldir
    rL1MFGM.jpg

Travis
    YNssHVY.jpg

edited:
    And oh my god: I´ve seen why they don´t look like themselves! They´ve lost their beautiful blue eyes! Think I have to edit them a bit more and post the result later!
  • Options
    @bekkasan : thank you for your comment! <3
    You were right, it wasn´t Tyler´s best idea to visit Stella on his own. If he didn´t want to take one of his dad´s with him (what i could understand, at least he is an adult!!! :D ) he should have taken his lawyer brother Heath with him! He would have dealt with Stella much better!
    And Tyler wouldn´t have been hurt again and could have slept better!
    Normally Tyler isn´t much into fishing but at that morning he had to go out into nature and had to think what to do! After all he is a fairy, so being outside helps a lot while thinking.
    I wouldn´t forgive her betrayal with a sibling of mine at all! I wouldn´t even be able to talk to her without being mean all the time! I admire Tyler´s patience, it seemes as if he really loved her in the past!!! But I really hope that he made it crystal clear to her that he is over with her and that she understood that!
    Yes, men always give in a bit when women cry! :D
    You are right, in my opinion she is a bad mother, too, when it comes to Samuel! She was a very good mother for Timian, Taius and Seth, but with Samuel she did everything wrong! She could have fought for him and I don´t think that either Travis nor Haldir would have denied her making contact or taking Samuel for a while after she had left! But she even was unfriendly to him when he phoned her after he discovered that Tyler was so ill! She should have reacted completely different!
    And don´t let us mention the betrayal of Tyler with Thore! Under the same roof!!! That was a no-go!!! This is something you should never ever do!!! It doesn´t matter how lonely you feel, don´t sleep with your husband`s/partner`s sibling!!!

Let´s see if it was a good idea to take her to Monte Vista with him....
    No, she didn´t sign the papers, yet! :D But Tyler isn´t alone in Monte Vista, now she has to deal with Haldir and Travis! B)
  • Options
    Next try (and last try) with artbreeder. I´ve tried to give Tyler and Haldir their blue eyes back but this is all what was possible! Unfortunately artbreeder thinks that they are Asians and as such they can´t have blue eyes, geesh!

Tyler
    FCGn0u5.jpg
    This is him in the game, I think he looks much better here!
    BIYAyRB.jpg
    Oh, and this is the fully picture, aren´t they adorable??? <3:D
    m8yHniV.jpg

Haldir
    6PLqsb2.jpg
  • Options
    The trip back to Monte Vista wasn´t the nicest one it seemed, Tyler and Stella were still fighting when they entered the house.
    Tyler couldn´t resist to tell his ex that she had to be cautious when she met Samuel, because he didn´t really know her. He was worried how their little son would react to his mother, because Samuel already told him that he didin´t want to meet her and he didn´t know how Samuel would react when she was really there.
    v8hGDkv.jpg
    TLGwU51.jpg
    Stella answered sniffy that her son would reckognize her immidiately, she was his mother after all! He should once use his brain and be aware that their son was as intelligent as she was and that he would known her, of course.
    iG1e5Si.jpg
    priM8a9.jpg
    Tyler replied to her that this was a lot of rubbish she was telling
    wkvckta.jpg
    but before he could say more Samuel came to them. He was woken up by Travis (Haldir had sensed Tyler and Stella as soon as they landed in Monte Vista, woke up and woke upTravis as well to tell him that Tyler was back, but not in a good mood) and he told his grandson that his mum was there and asked him if he wanted to see her. Samuel wanted to see her so he was allowed to go downstairs to greet her.
    He looked at her uncertainly as she said hello to him and introduced herself to him and told him how happy she was to be here with him again and to see him and that she missed him so much but that his garndparents hindered her to contact him as much as she wanted to!
    Bc5vkdJ.jpg
    Tyler tried to smile in order to help his little son to feel a bit more comfortable cause he could see that Samuel didn´t feel good in Stella´s near.
    NGDcu3K.jpg
    5j1VNQJ.jpg
    O6PIyR0.jpg
    Samuel then said hello to his mum, not really sure if he liked this strange women or not.
    yyUeaa9.jpg
    Tyler was proud of his son that he was so well behaved and mature.
    9WZeL67.jpg
    He then told Samuel that he and Stella were divorced now, but that they still would be his parents.
    3Eqtm0o.jpg
    Jm2pjnT.jpg
    Stella wasn´t happy about Tyler´s explanation to their son, but stayed silent when she heard that his granddaddies already told him that if he needed help in any situation (even with his mum) that he should call for them and that they would be there immidiately.
    IoUEuAD.jpg
    WPRmG3J.jpg
    Tyler had to grin inside, because it wasn´t exactly what his parents told his son, but to stop Stella from becoming embarrassing his son found the right words. He looked at his ex-wife and saw that Samuel´s words silenced her.
    1dXQKcT.jpg
    She pulled herself together, not saying too much negative about Haldir and Travis and was happy that he let her hug him.
    3K9t8As.jpg
    OiecZ8c.jpg
    He then needed the emotional help of his daddy so he hugged him, too, noticed by Stella that their hug was longer and more intense than her hug with her son. She knew she had to change that!
    yo8UeL0.jpg
    BysIOso.jpg
    Haldir had waited impatiently to talk to his ex-daughter-in-law and when Samuel left his parents to get his breakfast from Travis he approached to his son and Stella. He hugged Tyler and told him that he was happy that he was back home.
    TlibOjA.jpg
    Then he turned to Stella. Of course he had heard what she told her son, that he and Travis had hindered her to stay in contact to her son, which was a blatant lie, as a result he was very angry about her.
    8ti6TbY.jpg
    He told her that she shouldn´t say such things ever again. It was mindless of her and could lead Samuel into trouble and could possible make him feel confused and unsafe. So if she would like to cause trouble than she could leave immidiately! Now she was in his home and in his kingdom so she better follow his rules!
    onw3GWu.jpg
    BOtujAd.jpg
    CEO5uQv.jpg
    H8cNvFb.jpg
    He told her that he would never accept somebody who was telling lies and that she should behave better.
    He then asked if she signed the divorce papers now.
    Instead of her Tyler answered his dad and told him that she didn´t and that she behaved very strange whenever he wanted her to.
    tSOeFtD.jpg
    This was enough for Haldir and he made it unmistakably clear to her that she had to sign the papers now that she was here.
    WuJHAno.jpg
    aOq1Pvj.jpg
    Furthermore he told her that she better behave during her stay, that she was watched by him and that he would punish her whenever she would tell lies again or whenever she tried to hurt one of his sons again! And he also told her that his grandchildren, her sons, were protected by him, too, so she better behaved well! He was fed up with her volatile behavior and her selfishness! He let her feel how angry he was and how much she could lose if she didn´t behave well.
    She could hear his threat in her mind, just showing her how much power he had, that he would punish her hard if she acted against his orders and that she shouldn´t think that he couldn´t hurt her just because she was a genie! She was in his jurisdiction where her genie powers couldn´t help her!
    Stella backed down! Hearing his voice only in her head, paired with his feelings against her and sensing the power he had made her feel small and minor.
    XOuR80C.jpg
    She tried to complain that it wasn´t her fault that she and Tyler split
    vWfcVdJ.jpg
    but that made him even more angry
    Zjr8Tt9.jpg
    He told her to shut up.
    mOiwT9Q.jpg
    Seth wanted to know what all this noise was about and when he came around the corner he could see his mother and his grandfather arguing.
    pQ5InrQ.jpg
    Seth is a very friendly man so he wanted to end the argument at once. He hugged his mother in order to welcome her
    f9XQ3uI.jpg
    which made Haldir realize that the next argument with Stella should be somewhere out of sight of her sons. He wasn´t done with her yet!
    TjIaT71.jpg
    Additionally Travis called them for breakfast and he didn´t want his husband to see him in such an anger so Haldir calmed himself down and all of them had something to eat.
    fTG3MeC.jpg
    He sat right next to Stella just in case she said something wrong.
  • Options

@AlexaKry I have not tried any of my sims with artbreeder as yet. I agree that it does not translate well for all sims. I really don't like that it doesn't even get those beautiful blue eyes correctly!
    I love your picture of Tyler and his 'ferocious' puppy. They are adorable together.

Samuel is such a good boy and was nice to his mother and hopefully, she did not confuse him with her lies about his grandfathers.
    I love how protective Haldir is of his sons and his grandsons. Stella has overestimated her welcome and Haldir sees right through her. Yeah!!
    Seth is sweet to welcome his mother but I notice (that was his daughter right?) he didn't have her meet his daughter right then.
    I look forward to more of the visit.
  • Options
    @bekkasan : thank you so much for commenting! <3
    Yes, the artbreeder try was not good for their blue eyes. And I think that their eyes are the best on them! I´m a bit envy that others had such beautiful results made out of their Sims, but not being able to get the eyes right was a bummer. (Although I use Tyler´s result as my avatar now I don´t think that the picture resembles him much)
    Don´t they look adorably "evil" and "arrogant"? :D It was the only pose I could find where a big dog was involved, I would have liked a pose where they cuddled more, because this one doesn´t show how sweet T-Rey is, he isn´t the monster as people see Rottweilers!

I think Stella imagined some more welcomig receive, that everyone just waited for her to be back. She didn´t have realized that life went further on, I think that she still hasn´t worked through the separation and that she needs a lot of psychological help! Haldir will watch her very closely, I don´t think that he will ever make the mistake again of holding him back when he is aware of problems his children are facing! If I were Stella I would be scared to deal with him!

Yes, it was Adelheid (she still searches for a good looking partner btw! Is there a chance that your band will tour and come to Moonlight Falls eventually so she can meet a special member of the band??? :D )
    Seth is happy to see his mother again, she was good to him and his older brothers so he loves her, of course. But he also saw how she behaved after Samuel was born and how she betrayed his dad and that was something he couldn´t understand and which made him cautious against her. He knows that he has to talk to her about her behavior and why she broke up with Tyler and how on earth she dared to betray him with his brother and Seth´s best friend Thore!!!! He cannot forgive her that she hurted his dad so much and that he nearly lost his best friend through her actions! (He and Thore talked a lot and are best friends again!)
    So it´s a protective move not to introduce Adelheid to her, he heard what Haldir and Stella were fighting about and he thinks that it´s the best to prepare Adelheid first and then let her get to know her grandmother. But I think he is too overprotective, Adelheid loves her granddad Tyler and she is clever!

I really hope that Travis can talk to Samuel in peace and quiet, although Samuel loves his daddy he trusts Travis the most, because he was the father substitute when Tyler was away, Tyler respected their relationship and didn´t try to pull Samuel away from Travis just in order to show that he is the dad. He is happy that Travis cared for his son when he couldn´t, he loves his dad and trusts him fully.
  • Options
    After breakfast Stella tried to take the opportunity to talk with Thore, but he wasn´t sure if he should talk with her, because his dads and Tyler were in sight.
    So he smiled a bit awkwardly when she approached to him.
    86tKJEM.jpg
    He wasn´t sure if he should even talk to her, because he knew very well what his behavior caused and he didn´t want to hurt his brother or his best friend again, so he fled into his magic and practised a bit of house cleaning just in order to avoid talking to her. She got the hint and went upstairs to her room to unpack her bags.
    bU74nqp.jpg
    The kids were given some homework to do by Travis, he thought that 3 month out of school and without learning were too much so he gave them some tasks to solve.
    MePtaQj.jpg
    When Samuel didn´t understand something he ran to his grandpa to get his help. But that wasn´t the only reason he wanted to talk to him. Samuel was a bit afraid of how he should behave in front of his mother and how he could get along with her and that he found the first reunion with her very strange.
    EJELRBL.jpg
    So he asked his granddad how he should behave in front of Stella. He also told him that he knew that she was his mother, of course, but that he had the feeling that a completely strager stood in front of him who wanted to hug him. Just because his daddy was there to intervene if she behaved even more strange he allowed her to hug him. He asked his granddad if that wasn´t bad of him, if he should have been more happy that she was there.
    Travis explained to him that his feelings were totally ok. After all he just had talked to Stella on the phone a few times during the last 8 years, she must have been a stranger to him. Travis explained that Samuel didn´t have to interact wih her if he didn´t want to, but that he recommended that he should try to take the chance to get to know her better. She still was his mum. And it was the best to get to know her here where all of his family was with him and could support him. He reassured Samuel that he was loved by all of them and that he would get all the help and emotional support he wanted from his granddads and his daddy.
    Samuel looked at Travis while he said that to him and then he said with a very thin voice: "Daddy gets hurt by mum so much. I don´t want that! Can I do something to help him?" - Travis looked at the little boy, trying to hide his sadness from his voice: "You don´t have to do something, Samuel, your daddy is much stronger as he looks right now! He was hurt by your mum, that´s true, but I´ve talked to him before he took her to Monte Vista with him and he said to me that he could deal with everything which had happened between them. So don´t be afraid for him. And don´t be afraid of your feelings when you discover that you like your mum. She and your dad had problems and they didn´t solve them correctly and you had to suffer from that in your first years. But think about your dad and you now: He loves you and he wouldn´t ever let you alone again and you love him, right?" - "Yes, grandpa, I love him sooo much!" - "There you go! Just let your mum get to know you better, maybe you discover that she is a very lovely person?"
    8hMXnAj.jpg
    With a much lighter heart Samuel hugged his granddad and ran back to Adelheid where he immidately told her what Travis and he were talking about and that it certainly was ok if she did the same with Stella, given that she was Adelheid´s grandma.
    At late midday Haldir decided to have lunch together with the kids and Travis to get the little ones out of the house while Taius and his soon-to-be-husband Giacomo showed Stella and Seth the house they would live in after their marriage
    cra3M8w.jpg
    sKM5TfD.jpg
    ejGYHjO.jpg
    Tyler and Thore took the opportunity to stay at home (both are loners) and talked to each other again.
    gCvSDBJ.jpg
    Over a game of chess Tyler told his little brother that he was over Stella since some time now, but that he couldn´t get over the betrayal of his brother so long. But he decided that it wasn´t his business anymore what Thore wanted to do with her, she wasn´t his wife anymore and he didn´t love her anymore. Thore couldn´t believe what Tyler tried to tell him: "So you say that we are good again? That you can forgive me?" - "Yes, I have forgiven you, I think. I haven´t been a good husband and it was no wonder that she turened away from me. That it was you to whom she turned was something which hurt me more than I wanted to let everybody know, but 🐸🐸🐸🐸 happens,right?" - "I... I can´t believe that you could forgive me! Man, that is such a relief!!! Gosh! I really was so sad that I´ve hurt you so much but I didn´t know how to tell you that!"
    Late in the afternoon Tyler won the game.
    In the early evening the rest of the family came back home together.
    Tyler was reading when Samuel came running to him, he was so full of new experiences he had to tell his dad!
    OsMzBUS.jpg
    e3Md23l.jpg
    ywaYU9s.jpg
    Seth waited patiently until his little brother was called to get to bed by Travis, then he, too, wanted to talk about his day with his dad.
    XBOwNqt.jpg
    Travis was happy and relieved to see how the boys loved their father and that Tyler seemingly did love them, too.
    The family went to bed early, because they knew that the next day would be a long and exhausting but happy day.
  • Options

I was glad to see that Thore was no longer under Stella's spell and actually fled to be away from her! :grin:
    man, poor kids having to do homework on vacation.
    So glad that Samuel is able to talk to his Grandpa about his feelings and that he was reassured after talking to him. That was a great talk.
    Lunch out with the kids. Looks like they had a great time playing games too.
    So happy that Tyler was able to forgive his brother.
    Loved that the boys still seek out their Dad to chat and tell him about their day. I know they missed him so much.
    I'm looking forward to the wedding.
  • Options
    @bekkasan : Thank you so much for your comment! <3
    It seems worse than it looks that the kids had to do some homework. It´s just an hour or two of the day then they can do and play whatever they want! Better to give them some routine than them forgetting how to learn at all during this long months of not going to school! :D
    Samuel trusts his granddad much so it was quite naturally that he talked to him about his parents and Travis is a very sensible and reasonable adviser.
    Yes, the boys love their dad, I just don´t know if it is just love or if it is paired with pity....
    If Tyler really forgave his brother? He says so, but it´s more from the point of view of his dead relationship with Stella? I think he really doesn´t care with whom she makes out anymore, because he doesn´t care at all about her anymore. He knows that he must have a workable relationship with her somehow because of their sons, but besides that he isn´t interested in her at all anymore.
    The relationship with his brother seems ok now, let´s see if it isn´t just indifference towards Thore. It could be that Tyler just says that everything is ok, because it is easier to live with Thore together when everyone thinks that everything is ok again...
    Pictures of the wedding are already uploaded, I just have to translate the story into readable English. :D
  • Options
    It was the morning of the wedding and everybody was super excited!
    Well, at least the adults were! When Samuel and Adelheid were told what to wear they thought that this party would be lame as hell! They looked at each other and both said at the same time: "You look ridiculous!"
    Both begged their fathers not to have to wear this clothes: Adelheid was even more annoyed: "Daddy", she nearly shouted at Seth, "this is not fair! I have to wear a skirt!!! Samuel can wear trousers, he looks nearly as if he wears normal clothes! Just me have to wear this thing! And I have to wear this tights! They are pinching and they are too small and they are too thick! Please, daddy, I´ll be soooo nice the next weeks, but don´t let me wear such stupid things!" - Seth had to chuckle and he could understand her a bit, having to wear his tuxedo made him feel nearly as his daughter! "Oh, sweetie, you look so pretty" he tried to cheer her up, well knowing that she was very angry at him and Taius to make her wear this disgusting clothes! "I don´t want to look pretty, daddy, I want to have fun at the party!" They discussed the clothes problem a few more minutes, until Adelheid understood that this time her dad would be very strict and won´t let her change the clothes.
    Samuel protested as well and asked his dad why they had to wear that clothes. He tried to sound logical: "Daddy, we are at home, and there will only Giacomo´s sisters and brothers coming and we all know them! So why do I have to dress up like this? I mean, why don´t we wear what we like and just have a nice party?" - Tyler smiled at his youngest son, he still could remember how he felt when he had to wear a suit when he was a kid and he surely knew how uncomfortable they were. "I can understand you fully, Sam, but we don´t have a choice. Taius asked us to dress up for his big day, so this is what we make, because we love him and if it is his whish that we look like this, so it be, ok?" - "At my wedding everyone can wear whatever he wants" Samuel muttered. "The ceremony won´t last very long, then we will eat a cake. This time you have to be tidy and neat, because there would be taken some photos, after that I really don´t mind what you will look like, ok?"

It was sunny when the family met in the garden. Taius and Giacomo wanted a small celebration, the only drop of bitterness was that Taius´ big brother Timian and his family weren´t there, but he couldn´t come, because there were some storms lashing across Cape Garner Islands so he and his family couldn´t get to the airport at the main land.
    But they still had internet and the whole little family sat in front of the screen and watched the ceremony.
    The family waited for the brothers and sisters of Giacomo to arrive, exchanged some words until the ceremony began.
    gCshsOg.jpg
    pH1XlhP.jpg
    JA8Kecf.jpg
    (Tyler refused to sit next to Stella, I tried to place him next to her but he always stood up immidiately and then the wedding wasn´t in his task bar anymore. I tried it 3x until I gave up, because my loading times are 15 min each, so I had to go with what he wanted. And he clearly didn´t want to sit next to her. And the others didn´t want to sit there, too!)
    With a deep kiss Taius and Giacomo sealed their marriage.
    7S7dGSi.jpg
    Under the applause and the cheering of the family they went to the wedding cake and cut it.
    kMN5f67.jpg
    I5UmKmx.jpg
    tvAJ2kE.jpg
    agB7D9N.jpg
    805cqmT.jpg
    When everyone finished their cake the party began, they family was dancing and talking
    74X3gVy.jpg
    CpIzdLn.jpg
    Zmu9xG5.jpg
    VMjkGMx.jpg
    L3aN6Zj.jpg
    Stella tried to talk or dance with Thore, but gave up after she saw Haldir´s face
    PQgDt5M.jpg
    6pdoOrW.jpg
    Just two of the guests obviously didn´t have fun with dancing, Tyler and Samuel were happily staying in the living room where Samuel was playing with his toys while watching some TV, accompanied by his father who cuddled with his cat.
    DbdkpCm.jpg
    CwC9rO0.jpg
    When it got dark, Taius and Giacomo said goodbye to the party guests, Haldir and Travis welcomed Gacomo officially as a new Helmquist family member and off the newly weds went to their house wher they would live from now on.
    oQKBCOy.jpg
    Stella was well aware that Tyler didn´t want to sit next to her during the wedding and she was angry about that! At least at the wedding of their son he could have put a good face on the matter! She also took note that nobody except Thore wanted to sit next to her at the table and she was full aware that she was watched by Haldir whatever she was doing!
    That cracked her up and she searched for Tyler to release some of her tention. It was his fault as well that their marriage failed so why did everybody acted as if she was the only one who did something wrong? She had to talk to him again, because she got the feeling that it was him who told the others to ignore her and to give her a bad feeling! Even Taius didn´t talk much to her and she wanted so dearly to wish him the very best!
    He knew that she wanted to talk about something unpleasently when he saw her. He could see on her face that she was angry and he thought that he should have gone to his room earlier.
    ZcEgyG1.jpg
    He knew that his dad was playing with one of the dogs right behind him so he stayed and listened to her complaint.
    "You could have sit next to me at the ceremony, it was very pathetic of you not to do so!" she began.
    He looked at her and in his mind he agreed to a certain point. It was mean of him just to stand, but at that momnet he wanted to be mean to her!
    yv1b1tK.jpg
    51ghXpb.jpg
    "You know that I´m not the only one who made mistakes, right?" she said further. "I mean, why didn´t you talk to me or why didn´t you hold me or hugged me in the last years of our marriage? What have I done to you that you were so cold towards me???" - "Listen Stella, I don´t want to discuss this now, I-" - "You don´t want to discuss it now????" she began to yell. " You won´t discuss it now? So when does Mr I-don´t-want-to-talk-about-problems-I like-to-ignore-problems talk then?? You didn´t answer my calls after I was thrown out of your fathers´ house, you didn´t answer my mails! And let me rember you: you didn´t talk to me AT ALL when I was pregnant with Samuel! You preferred to ride alone across the island, without even talking to me once at some days!!! So be a man now and tell me what I have done wrong that you ignored me during or last 2 years???"
    7jGev60.jpg
    Tyler was shocked by her outbreak. Was he such a bad husband? Was she right and he was the one who had made the bigger mistakes? if only he could remember! The last years of their marriage he couldn´t remember well. He knew that he was happy when she told her that she was pregnant, but in these days it seemed as if that was the only thing he could remember! But then he thought about her whoohooing with Thore and he broke out: "I wasn´t the one who w.h..o..re...d around, you were! And you preferred to take my brother for it! "
    6ZtlQ4L.jpg
    Sf5gNqD.jpg
    fmZreLK.jpg
    But right after he spoke that words he regretted to say them! Yes, she did something wrong, surely, but he had a strange feeling that he did something wrong also! He must talk about his hunch to Dr. Compassione the next day!
    3Xvvnj3.jpg
    He took a deep breath.
    1H9YMWa.jpg
    "Sorry, Stella, that was wrong of me! You are right that I am as guilty as you! We should really talk about it again in a quiet minute. But today isn´t really the right time, ok?"
    She was amazed. He had never admitted that he was guilty, too! That was such a relief for her!
    "Thank you, Tyler! We should really talk. May I stay a bit longer here in Monte Vista together with you and your family? You know, Samuel will have his birthday in the next days, perhaps you can abide me a bit longer?"
    lqjYn3F.jpg
    He took a deep breath again. "It´s ok if you stay a bit longer. Please try not to worry Samuel too much, ok? And just remember: we aren´t a couple anymore and I, for my part, don´t want a relationship with you again, so please don´t try convince me otherwise!"
    2gbNyVo.jpg
    Haldir heard every word both said and he admired the words of his son. He was happy that Tyler could speak about his feelings with Stella. It would be so much better for Samuel and the other three boys they had when they could get along together. He thought about his first marriage and whished he had been as mature as Tyler now was, maybe Emerson and Misty would have had a better relationshio to hteir mother? He had to talk about that with Travis!
    In this night there were a few more hearts happy in Monte Vista than the days before.

But his happier heart and the little beautiful bright light couldn´t help Tyler to fight back the darkness in his soul, which has become even stronger in the last weeks. He fought against it but he was well aware that he was in the process of losing the fight right now.
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    Nothing relevant to the story today, I just want to show off my building skills. Well, sort of. :D
    I wanted to build a house inspired by the Bauhaus style, a very simplistic, straight forward, strictly reduced, modern style.
    And because it will be the new house of Travis and Haldir I wanted to have a house modelled out of a T and an H.
    And it should be much smaller than the recent one, because the recent one gives me muuuuuch headache when saving. I´ve reduced the options to the lowest on everything but the Sims themselves but I´ve got so many Error 12s in the last days that I decided to reduce the size of their house in Moonlight Falls.
    I´m much further in my gameplay than in telling their story (I´m a sloooow writer!!!) so I thought it would fit in the story that Haldir got a new house, because he became an adult. :'( (Like: he has that house since he and Travis got married and now he is old and want to change something in his life, yabbadabbadu.... midlife crisis, you get it! :D )
    I´ve started enthusiastically, build a bit here and a bit there, deleted two already started lots, began to build again....
    And ended up with a house which is even bigger than their recent one! :o (at least it has just two floors and not 3!)
    I´ve included some pictures so you can get a feeling of how big it is.
    I really wish to be able to build better houses, but I just can decorate them not build them....

IAsl6OW.jpg
    8jAdeNf.jpg
    IcpKzLi.jpg
    UNllYCw.jpg
    43B5ZzQ.jpg
    7r1ZlzG.jpg
    PAVq4eY.jpg
    lefBD8Q.jpg
    4b9fZBx.jpg
    s0JRUv3.jpg
    FjvBJEh.jpg
    [img]https://i.imgur.com/4kOY9QT.jpg Gosh, I wished someone would build a tiny 7 to 8 bedroom house for me in which big dogs can route properly on a 50x50 lot so that only a third or a forth of the lot would be used by the house! I ran out of ideas and just think I have to move with them away from Moonlight Falls. But it´s their home, I want them to stay there!!!! Or I wished that The Sims 3 gets finally an 64-bit update so I won´t have any Error 12s anymore and I would be able to play on highest settings in 🐸🐸🐸🐸 like in all the other towns. I´m running out of ideas what I can do more to prevent me from getting this awful error! :s Grrrrrr! Btw this is the house I´ve seen what I wanted to rebuild[/img]SMdF3Qz.jpg

then I had the brilliant idea to form a house out of the initials of Haldir and Travis.
    I think I have to start all over again tomorrow. :(:D

Oh, and there will be an update of the story soon, when I frustratetly stop building tomorrow I´ll write again, seems as if I am better in this than in building! :D

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top