July 3 - No Friday without a Friday Highlight! Find this week's highlighted discussions here.
June 27 - Let's pick our Best of Simming for June 2020!

Mamasquirrel's Creators Corner For Builds

1101112131416...Next

Comments

  • mamasquirrelmamasquirrel Posts: 1,880 Member
    Here with a new build Tier 3 Enchanted Gardens. This enchanting home has living, dinning, kitchen, and pet area on the first floor. On the second floor is the bedroom and bathroom. It's surrounded by the beauty of sweet smelling blossoms. Just a few pics from the build but, so much more to see. It's available on the gallery: squirrelwithacup

    wWYyYRT.png
    z9S4YFQ.png
    nVIYGJq.png
    RgpiJSF.png
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 153,141 Member
    Enchanted Garden is a lovely home! :) Very great exterior design and the windows used are very nice! Very pretty flowers on the wall, on the rooftop patio and in the front areas! The fairy, butterfly, birdbath and flowers area is lovely! Very nice brown colour scheme of the interior. The floral wallpaper is very nice :)
  • mamasquirrelmamasquirrel Posts: 1,880 Member
    @rosemow Thank you. I enjoyed building it.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • mamasquirrelmamasquirrel Posts: 1,880 Member
    Here is my latest build. I know you will probably look at the name of this build and go mmmm.....but, it's because the Sim I built this for is very naughty. She likes to steal and is evil. Just so you know, that 99% of my builds are for my own personal Sims and is in my game somewhere. It's available on the gallery.
    Naughty Cowgirl Ranch

    sXmgzxq.png
    AJOEhWZ.png
    7N1YBOm.png
    wsz29Rx.png
    CYZXLuh.png
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 153,141 Member
    Very lovely ranch! :) The exterior design of the home is very nice and the barn is lovely! Very nice red and white colours! The left and right open shutter windows are very nice! Sims will have fun playing horseshoes and enjoy keeping warm near the campfire. Very nice homely interior furnishings! The wooden walls and furnishings are very nice and bring a special warmth to the home :)
  • mamasquirrelmamasquirrel Posts: 1,880 Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    Very lovely ranch! :) The exterior design of the home is very nice and the barn is lovely! Very nice red and white colours! The left and right open shutter windows are very nice! Sims will have fun playing horseshoes and enjoy keeping warm near the campfire. Very nice homely interior furnishings! The wooden walls and furnishings are very nice and bring a special warmth to the home :)

    @rosemow Thank you and have a good weekend!
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • mamasquirrelmamasquirrel Posts: 1,880 Member
    I hope all are doing well and are safe and healthy. I have been on a break from the Sims and Sims related stuff for several weeks now. Just lots going on in RL. At some point, I will return with builds and Sims. Take care everyone.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 31,702 Member
    I had to re-make the residential school for my SimLit

    built in the works:
    QNCXM97.png

    back:
    tbe0X0N.png

    "mess hall"
    01Iu8vW.png

    "School room"
    bBNc2cY.png

    kitchen
    IkaVM7L.png

    the "hosptial" room
    G33P2ob.png

    more or less the finished product:
    7jccdfx.png


    @rosemow
    kikWQMd.jpg
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 153,141 Member
    Your residential school is very nice @MadameLee :) Very nice interior layout! It looks very nice the way the desks have been placed in the classroom.
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 31,702 Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    Your residential school is very nice @MadameLee :) Very nice interior layout! It looks very nice the way the desks have been placed in the classroom.

    Yeah I didn't save the first one so i needed to try to remake it but I think this one is much nicer then the last one (oh and the reason there's a graveyard in the back is due to in real-life a lot of First Persons died in these kind of schools)
    kikWQMd.jpg
  • mamasquirrelmamasquirrel Posts: 1,880 Member
    MadameLee wrote: »
    I had to re-make the residential school for my SimLit

    built in the works:
    QNCXM97.png

    back:
    tbe0X0N.png

    "mess hall"
    01Iu8vW.png

    "School room"
    bBNc2cY.png

    kitchen
    IkaVM7L.png

    the "hosptial" room
    G33P2ob.png

    more or less the finished product:
    7jccdfx.png


    @rosemow

    @MadameLee Looks like a really good start on rebuilding. Thanks for sharing it.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • mamasquirrelmamasquirrel Posts: 1,880 Member
    With the new EP coming out soon, been busy with some builds to get ready. I also have a build ready for Nifty Knitting too. Heads up to all that have CC and mods in their game, things will be broken. Hope all are doing well.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • mamasquirrelmamasquirrel Posts: 1,880 Member
    Here are two builds for the Eco-Lifestyle EP. I'm just going to show the outside of the builds. They are available on the gallery.

    Wilted Steel Magnolias
    QJMA9UR.png

    All-Aboard On The Eco Train
    uGY0njZ.png
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 153,141 Member
    The two eco themed builds look great! :) Very nice exterior designs, colours,wall texture! The large windows in the first build are very nice, bringing in sunlight . The train and name of the second build is great!
  • mamasquirrelmamasquirrel Posts: 1,880 Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    The two eco themed builds look great! :) Very nice exterior designs, colours,wall texture! The large windows in the first build are very nice, bringing in sunlight . The train and name of the second build is great!

    @rosemow Thank you and I hope you are doing well. Be safe.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • mamasquirrelmamasquirrel Posts: 1,880 Member
    edited June 8
    Bringing you another build for Eco-Lifestyle EP. I do put my own builds in my game most of the time. Some I don't, but this one I will be. This lovely home is Eco-friendly and perfect for your nature loving sim's family. First floor: Living area, kitchen/dinning area, bathroom, and garage. Second floor: Master bedroom, nursery, toddler room, kids/teen room, split bathroom, and split laundry room. Third floor: Activity room and study. Garage: Recycle machine, and candle making station. Outside: Lots of flowers, trees, gardening supplies, and a special built flower box by me. Remember to always use bb.moveobjects, bb.showhiddenobjects, bb.showliveeditobjects, and **debug** when downloading most of my builds. Rule of thumb, best to use them when downloading any build from the gallery. Here is a few pics of some of the rooms. It's available on the gallery. Note: my flower box is hidden behind the trees on the right.

    Eco Modern Maple Woods

    IAlnGRp.png
    Vq7BdbX.png
    P97r3eg.png
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 153,141 Member
    Eco Modern Maple Woods is a lovely eco themed family home! :) Very nice exterior design,wood texture, and great windows used with planter boxes on edges! It is great that solar panels and wind turbines are on the roof! Very pretty flowerbed! Very lovely kitchen! The natural wood textured cabinets, counters and wood walls looks great! Very nice island workbench and great stove nook. Very nice sofa and armchairs fireplace sitting and tv watching area in the living room. Sims will enjoy relaxing near the fire. The calming candles, pretty flowers, cute bunny are nice on the circular wood table. The fish bowl is a homely touch :)
  • mamasquirrelmamasquirrel Posts: 1,880 Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    Eco Modern Maple Woods is a lovely eco themed family home! :) Very nice exterior design,wood texture, and great windows used with planter boxes on edges! It is great that solar panels and wind turbines are on the roof! Very pretty flowerbed! Very lovely kitchen! The natural wood textured cabinets, counters and wood walls looks great! Very nice island workbench and great stove nook. Very nice sofa and armchairs fireplace sitting and tv watching area in the living room. Sims will enjoy relaxing near the fire. The calming candles, pretty flowers, cute bunny are nice on the circular wood table. The fish bowl is a homely touch :)

    @rosemow Thank you. I enjoyed building it for sure.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • mamasquirrelmamasquirrel Posts: 1,880 Member
    Here is another build for Eco-Lifestyle EP.

    Junkyard Llama
    9rQMYXk.png
    5OQJFoq.png
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 153,141 Member
    Junkyard Llama is a very creative build and is great for the new pack! :) Very creative junkyard themed ground level areas! The old tyres, furniture, rubbish, old cars, steel fencing looks great! Very nice layout and furnishing of the basement living areas. The large piping on the living room walls looks great!
  • mamasquirrelmamasquirrel Posts: 1,880 Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    Junkyard Llama is a very creative build and is great for the new pack! :) Very creative junkyard themed ground level areas! The old tyres, furniture, rubbish, old cars, steel fencing looks great! Very nice layout and furnishing of the basement living areas. The large piping on the living room walls looks great!

    @rosemow Thank you. I agree, it's a creative build/interesting.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • HallgerdHallgerd Posts: 34 Member
    A very nice idea for an evil cave. Secret camouflaged meetings of the local mafia take place in this house. Perhaps it is the home of the King of Beggars, who from here controls his entire tent city of beggars, criminals and prostitutes with his tentacles.
    Cool construction, Sim's story scenarios just come up with it.
Sign In or Register to comment.
Return to top