September 20 - Friday Highlight is here! Check it out!
September 17 - We just released a small patch for The Sims 4 on PC/Mac - click here for more details.

Mamasquirrel's Creators Corner For Builds

18910111214...Next

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 148,512 Member
    Witch Way is a lovely home for when the new pack is released! :) Very nice exterior design, tower, exterior texture, front and back porch and balcony! It is great that there is a basement, and a sleeping area there. Very nice tower sitting nook! The spiderweb wall pattern, string lights and spooky chair there looks great! Very nice open plan living area. The windows dining nook is very nice for Sims to dine there with light coming through the windows. The spooky themed sofa and armchairs in the living room area are great! Skelly bear in the upper bedroom is cute! Very nice tower bathroom.
    Simmers will enjoy having their witches Sims living there :)
  • mamasquirrelmamasquirrel Posts: 1,661 Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    Witch Way is a lovely home for when the new pack is released! :) Very nice exterior design, tower, exterior texture, front and back porch and balcony! It is great that there is a basement, and a sleeping area there. Very nice tower sitting nook! The spiderweb wall pattern, string lights and spooky chair there looks great! Very nice open plan living area. The windows dining nook is very nice for Sims to dine there with light coming through the windows. The spooky themed sofa and armchairs in the living room area are great! Skelly bear in the upper bedroom is cute! Very nice tower bathroom.
    Simmers will enjoy having their witches Sims living there :)

@rosemow Thank you! I hope to build at least one more that will be decorated with ROM stuff. Will need to get started on that soon I guess. Hope you are doing well.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    Loving the new pack "Real Of Magic" so far. Haven't played any yet, it might be a couple of days before I really get into playing, have lots going on and working on building first in some of my free time. I started building when ROM was announced and have just been waiting for it's arrival to finish. I did release one house before ROM. You can find it and many of my builds on the gallery.

Crystal Cottage Front:
    3Brl9CA.png
    Back:
    qNZLJhJ.png
    1st floor:
    A4RbzF5.png
    2nd floor:
    Fs80mCk.png
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    My next build can be placed in any world that you like although, it does like to be near the water. Here are a few pics of it.

Dark Magic Boathouse:
    Front
    WzvQvA8.png
    Side
    bAnFaOZ.png
    Back
    CIlYTa5.png
    Bedroom
    KNUJKgD.png
    Living Room
    RnfStAB.png
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 148,512 Member
    Both builds are very nice! :) Crystal Cottage is a lovely magical home! Very nice exterior design, towers, windows and roofing! Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior! The wall and floor patterns are very nice.
    The exterior design of Dark Magic Boathouse as a boat looks creatively great! :) Very nice deck area and the string rows of skeleton lights on the exterior are a great touch! Very nice black and white colour scheme of the build. The patterned floor rugs and patterned bed are nice.
    rosemow wrote: »
    Both builds are very nice! :) Crystal Cottage is a lovely magical home! Very nice exterior design, towers, windows and roofing! Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior! The wall and floor patterns are very nice.
    The exterior design of Dark Magic Boathouse as a boat looks creatively great! :) Very nice deck area and the string rows of skeleton lights on the exterior are a great touch! Very nice black and white colour scheme of the build. The patterned floor rugs and patterned bed are nice.

@rosemow Thank you! Thanks for always being so kind. Hope you are doing well.
    yXW40Hz.png?1