August 7 - Everyone ready for the Friday Highlight? It's ready for you here!
Are you ready for the The Sims Spark'd? Discuss the final episode here! Don't forget to use spoiler tags! Need a refresher? Click here!

Mamasquirrel's Creators Corner For Builds

1111213141517...Next

Comments

• mamasquirrelmamasquirrel Posts: 1,886 Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    Dreamy Sunset Estate is a lovely modern/vintage home! :) Very nice exterior design,great layout! The flowers along window and wall edges are lovely! Very nice front courtyard area with the tree and pink flamingos. The back patio pool, outdoors dining, and outdoors living sitting areas are very nice! Very lovely interior furnishings! The washer and dryer nook with homely shelving in the laundry is very nice! Very beautiful design of the closet area in the bedroom! The design is very lovely! It looks very great how the cabinets have placed there to form the very nice clothes and shoes racks nook! Very lovely kids/teen bedroom! Very nice blue colour.lovely bed used,pretty patterned curtains, very nice corner windows angled desk. The large glass windows are very nice bringing in sunshine.
    It is a very lovely home! Thankyou very much for using my art! :)

Thank you @rosemow and you're welcome. It was a fun build and I enjoyed doing something different. Hope you are doing well and staying safe.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    Rock'n'Roll Senior Home is a lovely retirement home for your senior sims. You never know what might happen there. This home has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. There is another room that can be a 5th bedroom. This home features the new pack "Nifty Knitting" and I am sharing those pics that feature that. This home is available on the gallery.

bJsE55H.png
    4HUewdo.png
    58W2Gbe.png
    Jvdff7p.png
    TvpoUoq.png
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 153,552 Member
    edited July 29
    Rock'n'Roll Senior Home is a lovely retirement home! :) Very nice exterior design, great roofing, pretty flower box windows, flowers on either sides of front steps! Very lovely patio area for the elder sims to enjoy sitting on the rocking chairs, chatting and knitting. Very lovely furnishing of the interior rooms with the items from the new pack! It looks very nice how you have used them :)
    rosemow wrote: »
    Rock'n'Roll Senior Home is a lovely retirement home! :) Very nice exterior design, great roofing, pretty flower box windows, flowers on either sides of front steps! Very lovely patio area for the elder sims to enjoy sitting on the rocking chairs, chatting and knitting. Very lovely furnishing of the interior rooms with the items from the new pack! It looks very nice how you have used them :)

Thank you @rosemow. Actually, I have enjoyed the new pack so far. Have another build but haven't posted yet.
    yXW40Hz.png?1