Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

πŸ“ Old surveys -> Released packs

Comments

• Options
    EnjoyfulSimmerEnjoyfulSimmer Posts: 1,242 Member
    I want back to school VERY much! Please with a Cherry on top! o:)<3

I have wanted to be rid of rabbit hole education since the sims 2.
    "Let Our Hearts And Hands Be Streched Out In Compassion Toward Others."
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    I want rock band SOOO much!
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    I still want a Generation pack also school with Uni and adding Moody Preteens because they were mentioned in the survey so the devs were thinking of them and have a wedding pack.
  • Options
    SimplyobsessedSimplyobsessed Posts: 315 Member

Off The Grid is coming with Island Paradise
    lot-traits.png
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,963 Member
    edited June 2019

Off The Grid is coming with Island Paradise
    lot-traits.png

Is it just me or is it oddly coincidental that island living has chickens roaming around and off grid lot trait
    maybe its farming next
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion πŸ¦‡ Vlad Advocate πŸ‰ Team Dragons
    🏑 Gallery πŸ“– Stories 🌍 World Project πŸ₯” MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    BrokenChaos69BrokenChaos69 Posts: 928 Member
    Based on the poll results so far it sounds like raising animals, having horses and living off the grid could be a great game pack. I don't know if it's enough to be an expansion. But the team could come up with some other fun things to add I'm sure. I think they have so many ideas they would love to try out so giving something people want + adding some new things is a good compromise, imho.
    Gallery ID: ChaosKitten666
    I hope my Sims and lots aren't too terrible!
  • Options
    IceColdPainIceColdPain Posts: 35 Member
    I hope we get a lot of these things
  • Options
    ashcrash19ashcrash19 Posts: 4,407 Member
    Based on the poll results so far it sounds like raising animals, having horses and living off the grid could be a great game pack. I don't know if it's enough to be an expansion. But the team could come up with some other fun things to add I'm sure. I think they have so many ideas they would love to try out so giving something people want + adding some new things is a good compromise, imho.

It could become a game pack since they've made them a bit bigger. The main focus could be raising farm animals, canning/new recipes and horses as one of the major new interactions--meaning they would have the most you could do. Could also have a world like Strangerville with 11 lots. Hmm...
    "Not All Who Wander Are Lost"-Tolkien
    Origin ID: simaddict1990
  • Options
    LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,233 Member
    edited August 2019
    Some themes are submitted several times, I hope that means they will be done like City (Γ—2), Pets (Γ—3) and Celebrity (Γ—3) :

- University (Γ—3)
    - Winter world (Γ—3)
    - Summer vacation (Γ—3)
    - Fashion (Γ—2)
    - Love (Γ—2)
    - Cars (Γ—2)
    - Superheroes (Γ—2)
    - Dream jobs (Γ—2)
    - Witches (Γ—2)

I guess we can tell Summer Vacation and Fashion themes are done, Realm of Magic should bring Witch theme.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    I still very much want that Ultimate Wedding Game Pack that comes with a little destination world for vacation πŸ’™πŸ˜‰

Yes.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    I still very much want that Ultimate Wedding Game Pack that comes with a little destination world for vacation πŸ’™πŸ˜‰

Yes! The Romance/Wedding pack and University and then I am done. They can make whichever packs they want.

What if a Themepark Pack came after a romance one?
  • Options
    AHolyToiletAHolyToilet Posts: 870 Member
    Based off of previous surveys and the packs and free updates that include their themes, I'm assuming this means that at some point, we will get some variation of these themes as some form of content sometime. Right?
  • Options
    SimsStarfishSimsStarfish Posts: 147 Member
    After University, I really want Farming Ep, Love GP, Winter Gp, maybe Freetime and cars.
    I think they could do a Winter GP in winter 2020, even though I'd prefer a Love one first.
    Then maybe a Farming EP in the Spring, although it could be in the Fall as well.
    Then maybe a Love Gp around the summer time or Free Time Hobbies EP.
    Or they could release a Love GP in the spring and maybe the Farming EP in the summer time just before Fall.
    Or they could just release some wild card packs that no one has heard of...
  • Options
    LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,233 Member
    edited August 2019
    @catloverplayer

I don't know what they planned for the 20th anniversary but Car and Love Packs/Patches would be wonderful.

Post edited by LeGardePourpre on
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    I feel like perfect order would be
    Winter Theme EP November/December 2019
    - Spend your holidays with numerous winter activities

Romance GP February 2020
    - Valentines are here and your sims are ready for it
    Possible stuff packs
    Cars GP May 2020
    - Dust off your fancy cars and motorcycles you put away for winter
    and give them a run since summer is coming

University EP June 2020
    - School is out but not for sims

Farming EP Early Fall 2020
    - In time for ''harvestfest''

Possible stuff packs
    GP 11 whatever it would be November/Early 2021

then again that depends if they even planning to release all that
    would just make sense thinking marketing of those packs

get ready to prove this listing wrong in couple months though
  • Options
    lsprad72lsprad72 Posts: 5 New Member
    Is there any idea if we will ever get a University pack and if so when approximately. It would have been perfect for back to school. I have all the packs even the ones I don't care for. Like I don't like Vampires. I would have rather wanted University. I liked going to tropical islands and staying in a hotel/motel/inn. I liked the cars and boats to travel as well. I like to keep my game similar to real life. There are no vampires or werewolves. People do spells but I don't believe in witches. So I like my game to be my version of real life. Going to college or kids being able to go to a private school was cool. A farm pack would be awesome. Growing plants and have animals. Learning skills on various machines to improve your farming skill would be awesome.
  • Options
    lsprad72lsprad72 Posts: 5 New Member
    Also in the getaways have places for each season. Like summer and spring Tropical islands and fall and winter ski lodges. Granite falls is so plain. The jungle is not amusing to me. I changed the houses as I did not like the ones that were there.
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    I'm really hoping for university and dream jobs.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    I want them all
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    IvyeyedIvyeyed Posts: 358 Member
    edited August 2019
    Seeing the description of the Back to School pack really does make me hopeful for more than just University. Whether as a combo K-Uni education pack, or as two different DLCs. I hope they don't abandon the idea of expanding on school for the child and teen age ranges. (Teenagers could REALLY use some love to separate them from the YAs.)

I do wonder if this was the "cruises didn't test well" stuff that was referenced in a tweet before, though (that we discussed in this thread). Because if it is, I'd say, well, YEAH. People were given the blandest description of cruises in a list ranking their preferences in 2014 next to basic things like University and Pets. Of course they're going to rank with relative interest, and of course they're going to show more interest in things like getting to finally have dogs in your game.

Now that we have clubs and lot traits and custom holidays and festivals and it's shown what custom gatherings can do, and now that more of the basic DLC is finally being checked off the list, it really would be neat if they could revisit the idea. Customizing a getaway cruise could be a fun way to generate new NPCs for your sim to meet or to have family reunions or destination weddings. I hope they'll consider floating it out on another survey at least.

I think University and Farming are inevitable, looking at this, though. And I hadn't thought a Winter World was all that likely, but now I'm thinking it sounds inevitable, too. Is it weird to want penguin NPCs back? Or is that too silly?
    Post edited by Ivyeyed on
    Sometimes I stream.

This EA account is shared between two longtime roommates. The one most likely to be writing here is me, the taller of the roommates, whose opinions do not always represent the opinions of the shorter roommate.
  • Options
    Ivyeyed wrote: Β»
    Seeing the description of the Back to School pack really does make me hopeful for more than just University. Whether as a combo K-Uni education pack, or as two different DLCs. I hope they don't abandon the idea of expanding on school for the child and teen age ranges. (Teenagers could REALLY use some love to separate them from the YAs.)

I do wonder if this was the "cruises didn't test well" stuff that was referenced in a tweet before, though (that we discussed in this thread). Because if it is, I'd say, well, YEAH. People were given the blandest description of cruises in a list ranking their preferences in 2014 next to basic things like University and Pets. Of course they're going to rank with relative interest, and of course they're going to show more interest in things like getting to finally have dogs in your game.

Now that we have clubs and lot traits and custom holidays ad festivals and it's shown what custom gatherings can do, and now that more of the basic DLC is finally being checked off the list, it really would be neat if they could revisit the idea. Customizing a getaway cruise could be a fun way to generate new NPCs for your sim to meet or to have family reunions or destination weddings. I hope they'll consider floating it out on another survey at least.

I think University and Farming are inevitable, looking at this, though. And I hadn't thought a Winter World was all that likely, but now I'm thinking it sounds inevitable, too. Is it weird to want penguin NPCs back? Or is that too silly?

ur not the only one penguins are definitely number 1 reason id want winter pack
  • Options
    jomilejjomilej Posts: 191 Member
    Some themes are submitted several times, I hope that means they will be done like City (Γ—2), Pets (Γ—3) and Celebrity (Γ—3) :

- University (Γ—3)
    - Winter world (Γ—3)
    - Summer vacation (Γ—3)
    - Fashion (Γ—2)
    - Love (Γ—2)
    - Cars (Γ—2)
    - Superheroes (Γ—2)
    - Dream jobs (Γ—2)
    - Witches (Γ—2)

I guess we can tell Summer Vacation and Fashion themes are done, Realm of Magic should bring Witch theme.

I won't consider fashion done cause the surveys were really related to making clothes, organizing fashion shows and being a supermodel while we only have a fahion photographer and an influencer career but that doesn't really strikes the same vibe as the surveys' description.
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,973 Member
    We have some of these but not all. Wish we could throw a fashion show.

7d0fad_e1a76f2cbd1e483cae0c73c313390915~mv2.webp
    I would love to see this if they have a sewing machine with several patterns and color combinations.
  • Options
    bixtersbixters Posts: 2,299 Member
    edited January 2021
    We have some of these but not all. Wish we could throw a fashion show.

7d0fad_e1a76f2cbd1e483cae0c73c313390915~mv2.webp
    I would love to see this if they have a sewing machine with several patterns and color combinations.

This just looks like a combination of the Stylist Career (Base Game), Moschino Stuff (Photography) and Nifty Knitting. I wonder if they'll add fashion shows in another pack? I would love to have a modeling career.