The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

📝 Old surveys -> Released packs

Comments

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,388 Member
    MINEZ wrote: »
    EA could be releasing new worlds as vacay destinations

I hope so. I mentioned to Grant and Ninja I'd love an Alpine Vacation Destination similar to Alaska. Winter would be a good time to release it.
  • BridgetKVBridgetKV Posts: 200 Member
    LvCKSvx.png

In my opinion, this should have been in Get to Work. I feel as though a pack like this would receive similar reception to My First Pet Stuff.

That's not to say I wouldn't love this -- I've been wanting to do everything listed since I bought GtW -- but it should have been there to begin with.

BridgetKV wrote: »
    LvCKSvx.png

In my opinion, this should have been in Get to Work. I feel as though a pack like this would receive similar reception to My First Pet Stuff.

That's not to say I wouldn't love this -- I've been wanting to do everything listed since I bought GtW -- but it should have been there to begin with.

I'd buy it just for the waterparks.
  • PatricePatrice Posts: 361 Member
    new neighborhoods with at least six vacant lots to choose from, diners, grocery stores, with lifelike items such as milk, bread, fruits that one can purchase, and that's just a few, that's what I liked about sims3. I love playing sims! and I like new adventures.
  • unmogunmog Posts: 54 Member
    Mostly, Id still just love the ability to retexture stuff like we could before. Like clothes, rugs, furniture. If the texture is already in the game, it'd be nice if we could use it for other things. Like a leopard print rug, or using that glittery skirt texture on a curtain.
    moogle-gif-3.gif
  • StevieJohn88StevieJohn88 Posts: 181 Member
    [quote="QueenMercy;c-16776050"]Fashion forward sounds like the new stylist career we’re getting. And what exactly is “Get Real” even supposed to be?[/quote]

Big brother type reality TV shows I think. I would love that. So many people so play sims big brother. I doubt we will get it now though as we have the film career in get famous. You never know, I have my fingers and toes crossed.
  • SupersonicAvalancheSupersonicAvalanche Posts: 3,307 Member
    What better way to really put the new terrain tools to the test than in an Alpine Vacation Destination /Winter World Pack? Hopefully something we’ll see in a not too distant future in my opinion!
    Z5yqGx5.png
    What better way to really put the new terrain tools to the test than in an Alpine Vacation Destination /Winter World Pack? Hopefully something we’ll see in a not too distant future in my opinion!

Yes agreed. I'm hoping it's in a February Gamepack.
  • OneAdorkableGirlOneAdorkableGirl Posts: 2,379 Member
    edited December 2018
    I would love Interior Designer and Architect interactive careers. I think it would help me a lot with practicing my building and interior decorating. I always love going back and looking at these survey's because they give me hope of what could possibly be released. We've already seen some of it being released; and the Stylist Career was patched in, so that makes it exciting to think of what they could possibly add next from this list of content.

I'm hoping University is next for expansion packs along with an Island Paradise inspired expansion pack as well for 2019. *Crossed fingers they release two expansion packs next year* As they really need to catch up on expansion packs and game packs.. so I'm hoping the focus it on them for a little while. We have so much more content that's needed. :x

Also wanted to add... I would love it if they added the option to be able to have bigger and better weddings. To be able to actually plan your weddings as an actual feature would be awesome. Especially after the types of ui tools we've gotten previously (Calendar was such a surprise and one of my favorites, the vampires powers/weaknesses UI, Reputation, Parenthood UI, etc).
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    I want the romance pack
    more for sim kids and more drama please
    I want the romance pack

Yes.
  • TheStarHermitTheStarHermit Posts: 280 Member
    Buying and making over homes is definitlely something I would like to see in TS4. :smile:
    "Get your facts first, then you can distort them as much as you please." - Mark Twain
    Is this the romance pack?

iUTvfTg.png

One of them. There was one called Find Love I liked better.
  • LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,215 Member
    edited January 2022
    @catloverplayer @YankeesForever
    Find Love - Find true love in The Sims 4!
    Meet your date on SimMatch, take your date romantic getaway spots, build up your romantic reputation, and have the wedding of your dreams!

Love is in the air in The Sims 4!
    Find your Sim's soulmate with the new dating app SimMatch, the head to one of the new romantic getaway spots for the perfect date.
    Build your romantic reputation as a loyal companion or the town heartbreaker, and enjoy the ultimate wedding celebration, complete with bachelor & bachelorette parties and exclusive food and décor.
    • SimMatch Dating App: Help your Sims find their soulmate or a fun fling for the night with the new SimMatch app. Pick out the perfect selfie, fill out their profile, and decide how honest your Sims want to be.
    • Romantic Getaway Locations: Take your Sims out for the perfect date at one of the new romantic getaway locations including a cozy bed and breakfast or the swanky eco-lounge.
    • Romantic Reputation: Build up your romantic reputation as you go out on dates with different Sims. Will you be known as a loyal companion or the town heartbreaker? Your reputation will determine how Sims in the world react to you and earn you unique romance rewards.
    • Ultimate Wedding: Live out your Sims' wedding fantasies and have the ultimate bachelor or bachelorette party, select and customize the perfect wedding party, and spruce things up with exclusive wedding food and décor.
    Post edited by LeGardePourpre on
  • 12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    @catloverplayer @YankeesForever
    Find Love - Find true love in The Sims 4!
    Meet your date on SimMatch, take your date romantic getaway spots, build up your romantic reputation, and have the wedding of your dreams!

Love is in the air in The Sims 4!
    Find your Sim's soulmate with the new dating app SimMatch, the head to one of the new romantic getaway spots for the perfect date.
    Build your romantic reputation as a loyal companion or the town heartbreaker, and enjoy the ultimate wedding celebration, complete with bachelor & bachelorette parties and exclusive food and décor.
    • SimMatch Dating App: Help your Sims find their soulmate or a fun fling for the night with the new SimMatch app. Pick out the perfect selfie, fill out their profile, and decide how honest your Sims want to be.
    • Romantic Getaway Locations: Take your Sims out for the perfect date at one of the new romantic getaway locations including a cozy bed and breakfast or the swanky eco-lounge.
    • Romantic Reputation: Build up your romantic reputation as you go out on dates with different Sims. Will you be known as a loyal companion or the town heartbreaker? Your reputation will determine how Sims in the world react to you and earn you unique romance rewards.
    • Ultimate Wedding: Live out your Sims' wedding fantasies and have the ultimate bachelor or bachelorette party, select and customize the perfect wedding party, and spruce things up with exclusive wedding food and décor.
    I hope R&B and smooth jazz will be on it's way
  • alan650111alan650111 Posts: 3,295 Member

iUTvfTg.png

I hope they don't make a whole pack out of this and instead add the elements in this survey to other packs.
    alan650111 wrote: »

iUTvfTg.png

I hope they don't make a whole pack out of this and instead add the elements in this survey to other packs.

I'd rather it be a whole pack like Date Night and Night Life were. I do however think it Should be limited to a Gamepack vs an Expansion Pack. I"d rather they do a Beach Vacation in an Expansion Pack.
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    alan650111 wrote: »

iUTvfTg.png

I'd rather it be a whole pack like Date Night and Night Life were. I do however think it Should be limited to a Gamepack vs an Expansion Pack. I"d rather they do a Beach Vacation in an Expansion Pack.

I want it to be a pack as well
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • KiaraSims4ModsKiaraSims4Mods Posts: 2,782 Member
    Here are some others:

The Sims 4 On the Road
    Jump behind the wheel and travel the country with your Sims! Choose from a wide variety of vehicles, including cars, trucks, and even motorcycles. Make a living fixing up old cars, or building the perfect hot rod. Jump on your ride and explore the world by visiting a number of unique tourist destinations.

New Vehicles: Your Sims can now choose from a variety of vehicles to own and drive including cars, trucks, and even motorcycles.
    Build A Garage: Build a brand new garage where you can work on your vehicles and display them for all to see.
    Become A Mechanic: Fix up, customize, and build new cars with the new Mechanic active career.
    Visit Tourist Destinations: Take your ride on the road to visit tourist destinations like the Grand Sims Canyon, the World’s Largest Ball of Twine, or the Secret Mystery Spot.

Back to School – Take your Sims to school! Have your child and teen Sims participate in school activities including classes, dances, and student government elections or become a teacher with the new Teacher active career!
  • AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    I still very much want that Ultimate Wedding Game Pack that comes with a little destination world for vacation 💙😉
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• SimsStarfishSimsStarfish Posts: 147 Member
    I still very much want that Ultimate Wedding Game Pack that comes with a little destination world for vacation 💙😉

Yes! The Romance/Wedding pack and University and then I am done. They can make whichever packs they want.
  • EnjoyfulSimmerEnjoyfulSimmer Posts: 1,242 Member
    edited June 2019
    LvCKSvx.png

I would loveeeee this.

I want water parks so much i would literally cry of happiness if it happened :( It would literally make my sims game complete to have water parks alongside university and the School pack for children/Teens/YA's <3
    "Let Our Hearts And Hands Be Streched Out In Compassion Toward Others."