Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is your preferred browser?

Colton147147Colton147147 Posts: 10,454 Member
As the title says...

My preferred browser is Opera - one of the best browsers ever made. o:)
Your Justine Keaton Enthusiast and the Voice of the Sims Community.

What is your preferred browser? 143 votes

Google Chrome
64%
lisamwittmcruddkeekee53KitOnlyHumanelanorbretonalanmichael1zagboorulesJoAnne65JennyggSimplyJenGabbyGirlJCary1213sassygray5zo91501LilioCandidiorlittlemissgogoannaliese39SavLynnSimmerMarsMaggieMarley 92 votes
Mozilla Firefox
16%
CK213SimpkinCororonsimspeaker4BariSaxyFinvolawolfkomoki1RIP-Troika-GamesTadOlsonluxsylvanDeKayKayeStarlbird2002WaterdragonDemery27lazyjuniperHenrinatorSmellincoffeecactusflowerqueenvortex808 23 votes
Microsoft Edge
6%
AjaGioSigzy05BabySquareMortimerGothRilexiusPatriceDootLikeASkeletonlynciaa_lolMaddieplaysgames 9 votes
Opera
3%
KelvinColton147147UnicornzKuroridatiny_ikara 5 votes
Safari
7%
the_greenplumbobLemon405adduapinaMagicalZiaofDDLyouflnPeculiarPlumbobKottonKrownx4m1r4Mindsimscreatesimlimb 11 votes
Other
2%
Simtown15KendranaMicroViscera 3 votes

Comments

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    Mozilla Firefox
    Firefox all the way. The plugins are better.

And I don't like the transition when you click a YT video to go on fullscreen and it does this weird jump thing on Chrome. The transition is flawless and smooth on Firefox. I'm shocked Chrome even has that problem and doesn't fix it. Like how y'all not be bothered by that? XD
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    HistoricKiwiHistoricKiwi Posts: 63 Member
    Google Chrome
    Google Chrome for my desktop.
    But Safari for my phone.
  • Options
    BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,966 Member
    for my pc at home I use Firefox.
    for the pc in my office I still use Explorer :D and Chrome
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • Options
    CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    Google Chrome
    I like Chrome more than Firefox. Microsoft Edge makes me cry. Haven't tried the others.
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • Options
    RilexiusRilexius Posts: 112 Member
    Microsoft Edge
    I use Microsoft Edge since I got win 10 3 years ago, I have no issues with it, I use Chrome sometimes :)
  • Options
    MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    Google Chrome
    My laptop has yahoo as its default browser. I’m too lazy to figure out how to change it so my most searched word on yahoo is definitely “google” :D
  • Options
    hermioniahermionia Posts: 289 Member
    Google Chrome
    I like google chrome because I like the layout better. It's cleaner and less square-ish. Also, I LOVE the Google Chrome Store feature so you can personalize your tabs and backgrounds in Chrome.
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Microsoft Edge
    Google Chrome
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    AngelEb95AngelEb95 Posts: 1,538 Member
    Google Chrome
    Chrome
    attack-on-titan-attack-on-titan-s4.gif
  • Options
    PeculiarPlumbobPeculiarPlumbob Posts: 535 Member
    Safari
    I only voted for Safari because I use it the most. I do like Chrome but I only use it on my PC which I use less frequently than my laptop.
  • Options
    SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    Mozilla Firefox
    where's internet explorer?
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • Options
    MMXMMX Posts: 4,428 Member
    Google Chrome
    Simpkin wrote: »
    where's internet explorer?
    We don't talk about that here.
  • Options
    CororonCororon Posts: 4,276 Member
    Mozilla Firefox
    I use Firefox with plugins, but I use Chrome for some things. It depends on what works best for certain sites.
    cUrfGkA.gif
  • Options
    DootLikeASkeletonDootLikeASkeleton Posts: 506 Member
    Microsoft Edge
    I use Edge because it is super fast. It works with every site.
    You're supposed to look at the post, weirdo silly!
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    Mozilla Firefox
    I use Friefox v39 which is the newest stable version for my system which is six years old now.I use Opera for some sites and also use SeaMonkey though Firefox is most used.I don't get the browser right away if I click on the shortcut since I have porfile management extnesions on it and clicking the shortcut just opens a profile manager window for me to choose which profile I want to load and use for that browsing session.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    BridgetKVBridgetKV Posts: 200 Member
    Google Chrome
    I've been using Chrome since middle school, and I'm a creature of habit lol.
  • Options
    BreazonaBreazona Posts: 1,335 Member
    Google Chrome
    Firefox is always so slow and I will forever associate edge with explorer, no matter how hard they try to get me to use it.. Not to mention I just can't bring myself to use Bing. I've also been using Chrome since middle school, so it's my go-to at this point.
    sims 2&3 my beloved♥
  • Options
    luxsylvanluxsylvan Posts: 1,922 Member
    Mozilla Firefox
    I used chrome loyally the past few years, but honestly Google is kinda shady. I still use Gmail because I don't know of an equal alternative, and chrome is on my phone, but I at least wanted to cut back on my Google usage a bit considering some of their recent business practices. And chrome somehow manages to use more more memory than is necessary for any other browser, which is the main reason I left it in protest for Firefox. I also like that Firefox is nonprofit. I actually just switched today, so funny timing on the question haha.
  • Options
    LilioCandidiorLilioCandidior Posts: 27 Member
    Google Chrome
    I currently use Chrome, but Opera is a close second!
  • Options
    Crafty_Crafty_ Posts: 3,381 Member
    Google Chrome
    The percentages add up to 97...?
    oh
  • Options
    boskos456boskos456 Posts: 66 Member
    Google Chrome
    Google chrome on computers but Safari on my phone. I used to use Firefox but now I can't even remember when was the last time I used it
  • Options
    UnicornzUnicornz Posts: 226 Member
    Opera
    Google isn't too bad, use it sometimes if I have to download CC.

I use Opera as Google Chrome can frequently crash and I can't stand it when Google crashes. Opera does have a little downside because if I have to download CC, it appears in a section instead of popping at the bottom like Google does honestly prefer if downloaded cc pops up at the bottom . I only use Google if I have to download CC/Mods.
  • Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,774 Member
    Google Chrome
    Used to be Internet Explorer but when it started getting slow, I went to Chrome.
  • Options
    mmackin001mmackin001 Posts: 33 Member
    Safari. I'm a Mac user
  • Options
    KottonKrownKottonKrown Posts: 259 Member
    Safari
    I'm a Mac user so it's Safari all the way. But on my gaming laptop that runs Windows, Google Chrome or bust.
    Bring back the Paranormal career already.