December 14 - Friday Highlight is ready! Click here to check it out!
November 20 - It's Patch Day for The Sims 4 on PC/MAC. Patch notes here.

Vlad had kids with 21 female premades...

MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 1,874 Member
edited October 8 in Game Packs
... And it was glorious.

1. Susanna Vatore (Mother: Lilith Vatore. Vampire)
dX8Prbp.jpg
SIYWcqy.jpg

2. Dana Fyres (Mother; Siobhan Fyres. Vampire)
[img][/img]FB7G7sc.jpg
lFWNYCW.jpg

3. Kent Villareal (Mother: Luna Villareal. Vampire)
Gd1Vtw9.jpg
z2a9TTw.jpg

4. Carlton Behr (Mother: Candy Bhehr. Not a vampire)
yR3UJ6Z.jpg
2BGiaPg.jpg

5. Paula Spencer-Kim (Mother: Alice Spencer-Kim. Not a vampire)
YXsheUn.jpg
hYvgzZl.jpg

6. Dawn Caliente (Mother: Dina Caliente. Not a vampire)
3WCAohU.jpg
eKYQlV7.jpg

7. Dandre Pancakes (Mother; Eliza Pancakes. Not a vampire)
dICvGR5.jpg
ujMqXQE.jpg

8. Noel Faust (Mother: Ulrike Faust. Vampire)
pJwyQQR.jpg
F9vovGO.jpg

9. Jaclyn Fyres (Mother: Morgan Fyres. Not a vampire):
8ZsKtOf.jpg
iO6VqJs.jpg

10. Isabelle Shallot (Mother; Mimsy Shallot. Not a vampire)
3mYImwP.jpg
VUZq7A2.jpg

11. Aria Goth (Mother: Bella Goth. Vampire)
jJ0oMEc.jpg
2vZ58i4.jpg

12. Jordon Behr (Mother: Yuki Behr. Not a vampire)
1zimCjO.jpg
8jmPPUE.jpg

13. Jeffery Bjergsen (Mother; Sofia Bjergsen. Not a vampire)
jdd8AN2.jpg
eHFhiY7.jpg

14. Rylee Lee (Mother: Liberty Lee. Not a vampire)
vY6RaqS.jpg
nmdBfnm.jpg

15. Callen Holiday (Mother: Summer Holiday. Vampire)
vTv3unU.jpg
FsNhsvJ.jpg

16. Jane Caliente (Mother: Katrina Caliente. Vampire)
OplsCEf.jpg
C9AWEWh.jpg

17. Mark Feng (Mother: Lily Feng. Not a vampire)
0F7jftU.jpg
44aAFLb.jpg

18. Kiera Patel (Mother: Zoe Patel. Vampire)
5Bd11c6.jpg
xzNI2cj.jpg

19. Sonia Rosa (Mother: Jade Rosa. Not a vampire)
ZCsKI9L.jpg
DBs32dk.jpg

20. Mack Capricosa (Mother: Eva Capricosa. Not a vampire)
6zxi7n0.jpg
oyVNhwn.jpg

21. Terrell Pizzazz (Mother: Penny Pizzazz. Vampire)
HAg3cYp.jpg
Ymknrsi.jpg

Bonus round with the female vampires from the trailer as mothers:

22. Laurel Cents (Mother: Inna cents. Vampire)
BBufvhb.jpg
8brlfiG.jpg

23. Marcel Hell (Mother: Miss Hell. Vampire)
erGvmaL.jpg
E5tyg75.jpg

24. Catherine DeVampiro (Mother: Elle DeVampiro. Vampire)
zG5Nmuv.jpg
miJk7gi.jpg

25. Kendall Cave (Mother: Kat Cave. Vampire)
41jsBlN.jpg
EvSdluG.jpg

Oh and uh this is what happened when Vlad got abducted by aliens (his son, Dmitri, turned out being a vampire and an alien. Unfortunately, he has The Nose in his alien form, disguise and dark form)

26. Dmitri Straud (Mother: Senior Pollinator #3. Vampire)
SclkGfv.png
Any other funny Vlad offspring out there?
Post edited by MaggieMarley on
ArM5LSa.png
Visit my blog for my breed out the ugly challenge and selection challenge: https://simalongwithme.wordpress.com/
Build in my signature is by dracifer

Comments

• paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 3,725 Member
    Oh the horror!
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    Simblr

tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 4,717 Member
    well vlad shows
  • Evie0602Evie0602 Posts: 486 Member
    I think Rylee looks okay except for her chin. She could be pretty if she got some plastic surgery to make her chin less pointy.
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 6,509 Member
    Some of them look ok from the from but then you see their side... :D
    Click the picture to go to Jetset!
    42691258125_dcb704e542_b.jpg
  • Ceres_MeirionaCeres_Meiriona Posts: 4,791 Member
    Rylee and Sonia got off a little easier than the rest. LOL What a glorious thread, I love it! Thank you for sharing. <3
    tumblr_oesik08PQO1vorh5do6_1280.jpg
  • KJBKJB Posts: 167 Member
    Mack doesn't look too bad, despite his crimson chin. The rest though.. Yikes!!!
    0G9Un6T.gif
  • MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 1,874 Member
    kittymeow wrote: »
    Some of them look ok from the from but then you see their side... :D
    Yeah that’s what I thought. At first I was like “oh they’re ok” but then I turned them round and yikes!
    KJB wrote: »
    Mack doesn't look too bad, despite his crimson chin. The rest though.. Yikes!!!
    Evie0602 wrote: »
    I think Rylee looks okay except for her chin. She could be pretty if she got some plastic surgery to make her chin less pointy.
    Rylee and Sonia got off a little easier than the rest. LOL What a glorious thread, I love it! Thank you for sharing. <3

I reckon Jacyln, Sonia, Mack and Rylee are the most normal looking. To be honest, I did think that after 21 kids one was bound to look normal - guess I was wrong.

ArM5LSa.png
    Visit my blog for my breed out the ugly challenge and selection challenge: https://simalongwithme.wordpress.com/
    edited September 25
    Oh the horror!
    I did it just for you ;)
    ArM5LSa.png
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 2,818 Member
    edited September 25
    Lol....the only normal one looks like Jades daughter! Well except for the white skin and eyebrows.... but I do think she is rather pretty.
  • Madachan88Madachan88 Posts: 216 Member
    Dana, Callen and Terrell are ok looking for Vlads offspring. But some off them are looking like if someone smashed their faces. :D
    edited October 8
    In my quest to get Vlad a normal child, I downloaded the 4 female vampires from the trailer off the gallery and Vlad had a kid with each. I actually think these ones did not turn out so bad. I'll post a picture of each mother along with their child for reference because they won't be as familiar as the premades from the game.

1. Inna Cents:
    gSd1R98.jpg
    Inna's daughter, Laurel Cents, is probably the best of Vlad's offpring that I have seen this game, despite her slightly squished face.
    BBufvhb.jpg
    8brlfiG.jpg

2. Miss Hell:
    Q7mBWRS.jpg
    Miss Hell's son, Marcel Hell, is almost ok.
    erGvmaL.jpg
    E5tyg75.jpg

3. Elle DeVampiro:
    E8RDIgW.jpg
    Elle's daughter, Catherine DeVampiro. Her chin and eyebrows are prolematic but she otherwise would be fine.
    zG5Nmuv.jpg
    miJk7gi.jpg

4. Kat Cave
    ZMWACk6.jpg
    Kat's daughter, Kendall Cave. Again, if not for the eyebrows and chin she'd be alright.
    41jsBlN.jpg
    EvSdluG.jpg
    ArM5LSa.png
  • MagdaleenaMagdaleena Posts: 467 Member
    That's the beauty of Vlad. Literally all of his features are so extreme, none of them look fine on his children.

It's kinda hilarious.
    8VhSrwA.gif
    they/them
  • drakharisdrakharis Posts: 444 Member
    Magdaleena wrote: »
    That's the beauty of Vlad. Literally all of his features are so extreme, none of them look fine on his children.

It's kinda hilarious.

I agree. I change Vlad completely if I have him in the game. He usually gets deleted in the very beginning when I play then replaced
    Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 30,520 Member
    This is all... extraordinary. Those are some special genes there, where noses go especially!
    FAQ: culling relationship decay
    #freethebabies #TeamToasters #TeamPlayableGnomes #TeamFarms #FarmTeam #BouncyCastle!!
  • MagdaleenaMagdaleena Posts: 467 Member
    edited October 6
    drakharis wrote: »
    Magdaleena wrote: »

It's kinda hilarious.

I agree. I change Vlad completely if I have him in the game. He usually gets deleted in the very beginning when I play then replaced

Honestly I'd just keep him just the way he is instead. He's the best.
    8VhSrwA.gif
    they/them
  • EricasFreePlayEricasFreePlay Posts: 383 Member
    edited October 19
    A few of them don't look that bad. I like Dawn Caliente (she looks like her mother), Jaclyn Fyres, Jordon Behr, Rylee Lee (with a shorter chin), Sonia Rosa, Kiera Patel, and Mack Capricosa. The others need work on their noses and chins.

The Bonus Sims (Marcel, Laurel, Catherine and Kendall) don't look bad either. But they all look mad for some reason LOL
    Post edited by EricasFreePlay on
  • joleacojoleaco Posts: 2,168 Member
    OMG, those profiles!! :o :# Their mothers still love them though, right?
    YmWXbP5.jpg?1
  • YardenroYardenro Posts: 299 Member
    daaaaaang those genes though!!!

-Yarden.
  • Sha2520032003Sha2520032003 Posts: 1,900 Member
    @MaggieMarley I LOVE this thread!!! I think Vlad has some of the worst genetics ever. I used him as a donor in my 100 baby challenge....and my goodness....the nose on that kid...it was like a landing strip for a plane...LOL
    7joQ4TT.png
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 14,084 Member
    Well, that's no surprise. Just look at that immortal stud! Who wouldn't want a piece?
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

BG wishlist: - Vehicles - Swimmable oceans/lakes - Body Hair - Burglars & NPCs - Ceilings
    DLC wishlist: - Tropical vacations & hotels - Farming
    edited October 8
    @Sha2520032003 haha well I dunno that kid looks quite cute to me (though I can see his Vlad nose showing). Of course you’ve not shown his profile... And a lot of Vlad’s kids look much worse from the side.
    ArM5LSa.png
    edited October 8
    Oh and uh this is what happened when Vlad got abducted by aliens (his son, Dmitri, turned out being a vampire and an alien. Unfortunately, he has The Nose in his alien form, disguise and dark form)
    SclkGfv.png
    ArM5LSa.png
  • Sha2520032003Sha2520032003 Posts: 1,900 Member
    @MaggieMarley - Yeah, Adrian from the side looks horrible. I do love Dmitri.....such a cool name & I like his looks. I think he and Aspen (not sure if you remember my hybrid vampire/alien) would fit great together....two hybrids :) Any chance Dmitri is on the Gallery?

• TheWomanMonsterTheWomanMonster Posts: 46 Member
    Please continue Vlad's legacy. This is too good.
    edited October 9
    @Sha2520032003 aww I like Dmitri too! He’s not on the gallery because I found that whenever I upload my hybrid vampire aliens to the gallery they mess up - their alien form usually changes to something completely different and their original alien form becomes their disguise - sometimes they also lose their dark form. But, I could upload him for you this evening when I’m next on. Also, of course I remember your lovely Aspen!

@TheWomanMonster haha I might go back to that save some time. Currently, I’m doing a breed out the ugly challenge and I have to say the kids in that are making Vlad’s children look like supermodels!
    ArM5LSa.png