Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Buildings by the Unknown Builders

Comments

• Options
    PinenutsPinenuts Posts: 99 Member
    This a great idea, for all those lurking new builders who need a little encouragement to get their lots up on the forums. Thanks for starting this Xamira99. Now...all I need to do is actually get some points so I can post screenshots ;)

I dig the steep green house you showcased in Sep and your more recent ABC Wonder Park. Both show a unique eye.

Anyway, hello building community!
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    Pinenuts wrote: »
    This a great idea, for all those lurking new builders who need a little encouragement to get their lots up on the forums. Thanks for starting this Xamira99. Now...all I need to do is actually get some points so I can post screenshots ;)

I dig the steep green house you showcased in Sep and your more recent ABC Wonder Park. Both show a unique eye.

Hello @Pinenuts :) Welcome to the forums!
    You are invited to visit this thread and introduce yourself.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/817478/hello-come-and-introduce-yourself
    Happy building and simming! :)
  • Options
    OliCaitOliCait Posts: 476 Member
    Awesome thread! I've been really in the mood to build recently so I'm taking inspiration from this thread and gonna go finish my old build! Will post here when done, but it'll be nowhere near as good as these!
  • Options
    LoveeBriiLoveeBrii Posts: 35 Member
    This is exactly the type of forum I was looking for. I am a brand new member so unable to post any links yet, but once I get member status, I'll be posting some of my creations. In the meantime, I will troll this page and enjoy other's creations. I really love all of your creations you have posted here @Xamira99. Really great work!
    <3 Origin ID: LoveeBrii
  • Options
    x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    Pinenuts wrote: »

Hello @pineout ! Thank you for your lovely comment & welcome to the thread... :D

I look forward to seeing your build! :)
    OID:- x4m1r4
  • Options
    OliCait wrote: »
    Awesome thread! I've been really in the mood to build recently so I'm taking inspiration from this thread and gonna go finish my old build! Will post here when done, but it'll be nowhere near as good as these!

Hello @OliCait ! Thank you and glad that the buildings here inspired you... I can't wait to see your builds.. :D
  • Options
    LoveeBrii wrote: »
    This is exactly the type of forum I was looking for. I am a brand new member so unable to post any links yet, but once I get member status, I'll be posting some of my creations. In the meantime, I will troll this page and enjoy other's creations. I really love all of your creations you have posted here @Xamira99. Really great work!

Hello @LoveeBrii ! Welcome to the forum!

Thank you for your lovely comment :D I look forward to seeing your builds here too @LoveeBrii :)
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    Here's my build! I was inspired by the black exterior of your build! I'm not a builder all too much but I did the best I could!

Exterior...

ZWcPpOu.png

fgu7xMz.png

Downstairs...

Main Floor Plan...

y0CpFxw.png

Living Room...

PIO291G.png

0sBxslS.png

Dining Room...

6enshk2.png

jQe4Etx.png

"Hallway" Extras...

x0zBWbp.png

Kitchen...

pl9ZIKE.png

Bookshelf Under The Stairs...

h7Y5w6z.png

Upstairs...

Main Floor Plan...

TakmvFK.png

Master Bed...

0GNLkcN.png

XscHcXr.png

Master En Suite...

oIcefeL.png

Teenager / Spare Bedroom...

Ot55Pha.png

SaZ8y5O.png

Child / Small Teen Bedroom...

hQaXimm.png

JALrsVq.png

Shared Bathroom

rqWmDdl.png

Hope you like it!
  • Options
    Your home is very nice! @OliCait :) The black colour of the exterior gives a nice look to the home. Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior of the home! The striped wallpaper used in the rooms looks very nice. The open plan layout of the living, dining and kitchen area is very nice. It looks great the way the half walls separate off the kitchen and living room area. The kitchen nook is very nice. Sims will enjoy looking out through the kitchen windows whilst preparing meals. Very nice dining and bar area! The drinks shelves look very nice on the bar counter wall. They will enjoy having a drink from the bar with their meals. Very nice sofa and armchair sitting area for Sims to enjoy relaxing and watching tv. It is very nice touch the way that the pears pictures have been placed in a diagonal line on the wall. The plants are nice touches of green and nature there. It is nice that there is a bookcase nook under the stairs. Very nice design of the upper level bedroom area! The coloured and the white floor rugs add a very nice touch to the bedrooms. Very pretty pink/purple colour scheme of the master bedroom ! The butterflies and bird wall pictures are calming for Sims to see when going to bed. The pink patterned armchairs look great in the room, and the three paneled mirror is very nice there. Very pretty wallpaper in the teen bedroom ! The lights edged mirror is a nice touch there. Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the stools at the foot of the bed. Very nice blue/green colour scheme of the kids bedroom. The teddy is cute there! Kids will like doing their homework on the study desk, with sunlight coming in through the windows.
    It is a very nice home! :)
  • Options
    rosemow wrote: »
    Your home is very nice! @OliCait :) The black colour of the exterior gives a nice look to the home. Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior of the home! The striped wallpaper used in the rooms looks very nice. The open plan layout of the living, dining and kitchen area is very nice. It looks great the way the half walls separate off the kitchen and living room area. The kitchen nook is very nice. Sims will enjoy looking out through the kitchen windows whilst preparing meals. Very nice dining and bar area! The drinks shelves look very nice on the bar counter wall. They will enjoy having a drink from the bar with their meals. Very nice sofa and armchair sitting area for Sims to enjoy relaxing and watching tv. It is very nice touch the way that the pears pictures have been placed in a diagonal line on the wall. The plants are nice touches of green and nature there. It is nice that there is a bookcase nook under the stairs. Very nice design of the upper level bedroom area! The coloured and the white floor rugs add a very nice touch to the bedrooms. Very pretty pink/purple colour scheme of the master bedroom ! The butterflies and bird wall pictures are calming for Sims to see when going to bed. The pink patterned armchairs look great in the room, and the three paneled mirror is very nice there. Very pretty wallpaper in the teen bedroom ! The lights edged mirror is a nice touch there. Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the stools at the foot of the bed. Very nice blue/green colour scheme of the kids bedroom. The teddy is cute there! Kids will like doing their homework on the study desk, with sunlight coming in through the windows.
    It is a very nice home! :)

Thank you so much!! <3
  • Options
    The house is amazing @OliCait! The stripes wallpapers make the interior look modern & chic! The bedroom interior is very nice & unique in representing different personalities of the owners.. That's brilliant! :D
  • Options
    Hey @OliCait. I like what you did with the front facade and the high post railing for this house. Black is an underused color for home exteriors imho, and it looks good here. Keep building!
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    Hello, here is my latest build. :)

Name: Cubic SoHo
    Type: Retail
    Lot: 30x20 (3Baths)
    Value: $78,410
    Note: No CC, but please MOO
    Download: Cubic SoHo

This retail is built for Build-n-Challenge no.106. The concept of the design is minimalist and inspired from the falling water fountain. For this build, the Cubic SoHo is a perfect retail venue for small business owners to sell their handicraft products. There’re 4 small retail stores. Each has their own balcony area except for the ground floor retail store. There’s also a small area for artists or visitors who would like to sell their paintings or run an exhibition. There’s a cark park & bicycle rack too. A public restroom is located on the ground floor near the bicycle racks for both customers & retailers. For entertainment purposes, the customers or visitors can also enjoy playing chess or enjoying the dancing water fountain while waiting for their family or friend shopping.

EU6dDf5.png
    nqW12ml.png
    hwzjEL1.png
    s6GiBMA.png
    zyPVCT0.png
    nqW12ml.png
    EU6dDf5.png
    r4XuxWW.png
    k57DcyY.png
    NKVCEKG.png
    2NMFpjs.png
    peW3zCj.png
    RRjuayc.png
    sP9TkmL.png
    SukiYmf.png
    AWodHRi.png
    7VH8ue5.png
    gqQ9pcb.png
    QaHR8kU.png

Thanks! :)
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    The design and layout of Cubic Soho is great! :) Very creative Modern architectural design of the build! The black and white colour scheme looks very nice. The curved glass roofing over the car park and bike areas looks very nice. Very nice design of the feature with the canvas, string lights and mosaic tiling ! The balconies look nice. Sims will enjoy playing chess when visiting the stores.
    It is a very nice retail build :)
  • Options
    rosemow wrote: »
    The design and layout of Cubic Soho is great! :) Very creative Modern architectural design of the build! The black and white colour scheme looks very nice. The curved glass roofing over the car park and bike areas looks very nice. Very nice design of the feature with the canvas, string lights and mosaic tiling ! The balconies look nice. Sims will enjoy playing chess when visiting the stores.
    It is a very nice retail build :)

Thank you so much for your lovely comment @rosemow ! You've made my day! :)
  • Options
    chealsycatchealsycat Posts: 2,974 Member
    Cubic SoHo is very unusual and interesting! :star:
    Love the parkings for cars and bicycles. :love:
  • Options
    Thank you so much for your feedback @chealsycat :blush:
  • Options
    The Cubic Soho makes me yearn for spiral stairs. I'm feeling the bus shelter and the graffiti wall village. Distribute some decorate trash around it and I'd feel right at home. I'll take it! ;) Nice work @xamira99.
  • Options
    Thank you so much @pineout ! That’s a cool idea! 🤩

The spiral stairs.. How I wish that we can have it in the next update... 😆
  • Options
    Hello, here is my latest room build. :)

Name: Timeless Glamourous
    Type: Misc - Closet
    Lot: 9x7
    Value: $61,016
    Note: No CC, but please MOO
    Download: Timeless Glamourous

The Timeless Glamourous is a walk-in closet build for #oneroomoneweekonetheme challenge no. 186, (A Master Closet dressing room). The concept of this room is a combination of a classic & modern interior.

nU7sC8t.png
    RuEAnBc.png
    KCl3BET.png
    iNCsx3r.png

More pics,
    gBAEKDu.png
    JWpkGXt.png
    nXSaQ6I.png
    rpHYNyF.png
    vCOdpeh.png
    Kx6LWIi.png
    zlzKIr5.png
    RuEAnBc.png
    YO2Q0ql.png
    GiGoGSt.png
    HnTNgqg.png
    nPpv4J8.png
    XcmCulS.png
    s3J95kq.png
    k7m8H1h.png

Thanks!
  • Options
    Timeless Glamourous is such a very elegant and glamourous walk-in closet! @xamira99 :) The detailed furnishing of the room looks so very nice, and is so very special! The way that the many beauty products, perfumes, accessories, makeup, jewellery , beauty chest , and wrapped boxes of gifts from family and friends have been placed on the wall shelves, on the display shelves in the middle of the room, on top of the dresser, on the vanity table, on the pedestals and on the floor areas looks so very, very nice! Very nice elegant black and gold colour scheme of the room! It looks very nice how the black and gold cabinets have been placed to create a nook, where the model/actress picture is on the wall. Very nice vanity table area for Felicity to enjoy sitting there at the table doing her makeup. The chandelier lights are very classy! The chequered black and white flooring gives a great look to the room! It looks very nice how the clothes and shoes racks and folded clothes have been placed in the room. The mannequins showing fashionable clothing outfits look very nice in the room. Very nice golden seating area where she can enjoy sitting resting there, having cake from the display case on the side table. The aroma of incense will be very nice filling the room, It is very special that her family and friends have been supporting her in her acting career dream and have given her wrapped up gifts,
    The glamourous furnishing of the room is very nice! Thankyou very much for entering this week’s challenge :)