Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Grab a serve,Always!

Wyx2830Wyx2830 Posts: 129 Member
Each time the Vampire Fresh Chef Cooking food for their family,they Always Grab a serve to eat,actually they don't have to eat human food,i don't want themself Auto grab a finished food Into Inventory forever,No matter human,Vampire or alien!

Comments

• Options
    SheriGRSheriGR Posts: 795 Member
    If you grab the dish and drag it to the refrigerator they won't announce the grab a serving to everyone (or it will be canceled since you moved it). Also, if the sim is full (or over half full, sometimes over 3/4 full) they don't seem to normally grab a serving from the dish they just made, in my experience. I have experimented with this since I have mine prepare dishes to take to a retail store, and if they eat from them it effects their salability.) If you really want to make sure they leave the food alone but it does not spoil quickly, move it into a Lice Cold Freezer. They seem to leave the contents of the Lice Cold Freezer alone when on the residential lots.
    Sims 4 Gallery
    EA ID: SheriGR
    TWITTER: https://twitter.com/SheriGr
    "What does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God." ― Micah 6:8
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    i have Fresh Chef this trait,actually i don't need to concern about food will Spoil,but the Vampire seems not effect for this,he still grab one,and the book retail store,customers,they always take a retail book to read,it's very dislike behaviour to me,The imprtant is that the sale logo will disappear.
  • Options
    MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,177 Member
    If you're not opposed to use mods, LittleMsSam has one that stop the auto grab a serving. https://littlemssam.tumblr.com/post/175406636578/no-auto-food-grab-after-cooking-this-mod-prevents
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • Options
    MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    edited August 2018
    I find it annoying my vampires do this, too. Especially since they all have the “withered stomache” weakness so if they eat food they puke. Since the action doesn’t cancel fast enough I reset them to get rid of it.

One of my vampires is especially annoying because if her human husband or son leaves out normal food (and does not call to meal or anything) she will autonomously try to grab a serving. She will even autonomously try to cook herself food. Does she not know it’s going to make her sick?!
  • Options
    NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    If you're not opposed to use mods, LittleMsSam has one that stop the auto grab a serving. https://littlemssam.tumblr.com/post/175406636578/no-auto-food-grab-after-cooking-this-mod-prevents

I agree, this mod really helps. I like to have my sims cook when they are not starving (and are inspired) as their mood affects the quality of the dish. So I direct them to cook when they are in a good mood and then I put the dish in the fridge for a later time or the next day. But even if the hunger bar is still half full, they will grab a plate. The mod completely resolves that issue.
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    @MDianaSanders,I used this mod early Version for 1.27.80.1,now it doesn't work,
    Post edited by Wyx2830 on
  • Options
    floridameerkatfloridameerkat Posts: 1,190 Member
    Wyx2830 wrote: »
    @MDianaSanders,I used this mod early Version for 1.27.80.1,now it doesn't work,

Did you download the updated version that came out after Seasons was released?
    Gallery ID: floridameerkat
    Family trees:
    Young
    Pearce
    Niner
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    Latest Version 1.46.18.1020,
    Post edited by Wyx2830 on