Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bare Your Fangs! Vampire Pictures, Stories and Gameplay Advice Please

Comments

• Options
    MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    edited September 2018
    @squirrelwithacup well you know what they say: If you can't steal someone else's cute dark haired vampire, try to make your own by mixing the genetics of the two most attractive male premades you can think of (can you guess who they were?). Introducing Baz:
    DYaVs3e.png
    rkPrUEV.png
    He's not done yet, you caught me part way through.

As for bribes well... Want to do a swap (Baz for Onyx)? ;) or y'know, I could beg

pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease can I have your gorgeous Onyx (and maybe his beautiful wife too so I can keep them together?

See, my mum raised me to ask nicely.

Also, wowzas five kids. Gotta see them. They must be very beautiful.

Going offline now but let me know if you change your mind......

Hehe, still not an Onyx... ;)

As for swapping, that's depends on who you're offering. Nice begging though.

Fine, I'll ask... what do you plan to do with him and his wife? Just making sure they won't be victims of a sim torture chamber or fenced in pool :p I'm feeling quite generous so perhaps I am changing my mind.

I'll post their five kids once I get off of mobile and on the computer. :)
    @squirrelwithacup I would put them in a nice house and give them a happy family. Same as I do with all my sims. I never do torture chambers or anything like that lol. I’m one of those summers who never lets bad things befall my sims.

Tbh don’t think I have any sims who would interest you but you can look at my gallery stuff if you want. My ID is thisisarealpainx and I put a fair amount of stuff up.

Oh and yes one of the fathers is Caleb.
  • Options
    mamasquirrelmamasquirrel Posts: 2,065 Member
    All of you just crack me up. :D Thinking about having a little fun with Nigel....wonder what I can get into.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • Options
    squirrelwithacupsquirrelwithacup Posts: 10,475 Member
    @squirrelwithacup well you know what they say: If you can't steal someone else's cute dark haired vampire, try to make your own by mixing the genetics of the two most attractive male premades you can think of (can you guess who they were?). Introducing Baz:
    DYaVs3e.png
    rkPrUEV.png
    He's not done yet, you caught me part way through.

As for bribes well... Want to do a swap (Baz for Onyx)? ;) or y'know, I could beg

pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease can I have your gorgeous Onyx (and maybe his beautiful wife too so I can keep them together?

See, my mum raised me to ask nicely.

Also, wowzas five kids. Gotta see them. They must be very beautiful.

Going offline now but let me know if you change your mind......

Hehe, still not an Onyx... ;)

As for swapping, that's depends on who you're offering. Nice begging though.

Fine, I'll ask... what do you plan to do with him and his wife? Just making sure they won't be victims of a sim torture chamber or fenced in pool :p I'm feeling quite generous so perhaps I am changing my mind.

I'll post their five kids once I get off of mobile and on the computer. :)
    @squirrelwithacup I would put them in a nice house and give them a happy family. Same as I do with all my sims. I never do torture chambers or anything like that lol. I’m one of those summers who never lets bad things befall my sims.

Tbh don’t think I have any sims who would interest you but you can look at my gallery stuff if you want. My ID is thisisarealpainx and I put a fair amount of stuff up.

Oh and yes one of the fathers is Caleb.

@MaggieMarley Alright, fine! I'll let you have them. :) Would you like the kids too or do you want to see them before deciding?

Give me a little bit to be able to go into the game and upload them.

Hmmm is the other father... J Huntington III?
    37oYgl3.png
    Nightshade: A Simlit || Blogspot || Forum Thread
    See exclusive content and stay updated about Nightshade on my Instagram page!
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    @squirrelwithacup omg yes you cracked! Would love the kids too.

And yup, ‘tis J

ETA: Found you in the gallery already. Am totally not a stalker
  • Options
    @mamasquirrel do you think you can persuade @squirrelwithacup to upload her lovely Onyx? Bats eyelashes

@MaggieMarley Your wish has already been granted... I'll upload him in a little while. I'll let you know when I do. It might be an hour or two, but by then he should be up :)
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    29908888287_7508f7bde5_b.jpg
    So Luciano picked up Reggie, finally he has someone to talk to when Yara isn't available, also I did upload him not sure if he was wanted or not..

"You're the cutest little furball I could tolerate."

Rude lol.
    44795426942_4e251c08f9_b.jpg
    29908889237_df79908858_b.jpg
    He was glad she showed up but wasn't so sure about skating and Yara wouldn't stay on the ice.

After skating they went out for drinks and karaoke, Luciano was ready to love on her a little bit, I even had be romantic as their group activity but things were light. I noticed their pretty yoga instructor from Selvadorada. A vampire that was 'breaking in' wouldn't stay out of their conversation, she was fine avoiding him until one of the women that finished singing wanted to approach him. Now she's getting possessive heh. Aterwards they both decided to go after Geoffery Landgrabb they weren't even hungry ha.
    29908889997_ef06e6b102_b.jpg
    29908890447_da8f71f2b8_b.jpg
    44795429062_5ba4cc59cd_b.jpg
    29908891377_d7e2504a9c_b.jpg
    44795430292_9ba4c15275_b.jpg
    44795430912_29df83ac73_b.jpg
    44795431472_615fc40cb9_b.jpg
    44795431972_3c911da69f_b.jpg

44795432362_dc655d4b44_b.jpg
    Then he sings to her as if nothing happened, I would think he was glad she got a little jealous.

It was getting late but he took her home so they could start decorating for the holiday, it's a generic holiday a time to get together and enjoy those around you. Luci looked thrilled to work on the tree, he made a toast to her in between singing and a dancing though I cut out some pics. Then I got the moodlet for appreciating an object which is funny as the way he is I forgot he is in fact a materialistic snob :D
    44795433122_5b96706a1b_b.jpg
    44795433702_a40934b6cc_b.jpg
    "Here's to you, maybe next time I won't have to blackmail you to leave the house."

"You're not funny."

"Yes I am<3"
    44795434092_9cf7e34d66_b.jpg
    44795434632_4f89ab5464_b.jpg
    44795434952_69f4a198a0_b.jpg
    44795435682_5aeb7ebfa6_b.jpg
    And lastly this, this happened twice I've never seen a hamster reject a treat and poor Luci was heartbroken he may need to get a pet that appreciates him.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    @mamasquirrel do you think you can persuade @squirrelwithacup to upload her lovely Onyx? Bats eyelashes

@MaggieMarley Your wish has already been granted... I'll upload him in a little while. I'll let you know when I do. It might be an hour or two, but by then he should be up :)
    @squirrelwithacup thank you again - I promise he’ll be cared for properly <3
  • Options
    DinowCookieDinowCookie Posts: 951 Member
    edited September 2018
    Nvm ^_^
    Visit me on the gallery! 😊
    EA ID: DinowCookie | No-CC Households & Rooms
  • Options

And yup, ‘tis J

@MaggieMarley I'm sure you'll be picking up my INSANELY attractive simself while you're there. :joy::joy::joy:

Alright, the whole family it is. @mamasquirrel since you're on the computer would you mind sharing them to the gallery for me so I don't have to keep @MaggieMarley waiting for my dear Onyx? ;)

Somehow I'm surprised I guessed both parents. I'm not usually good at that. But I can always identify a Caleb kid.
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options
    edited September 2018

And yup, ‘tis J

@MaggieMarley I'm sure you'll be picking up my INSANELY attractive simself while you're there. :joy::joy::joy:

Alright, the whole family it is. @mamasquirrel since you're on the computer would you mind sharing them to the gallery for me so I don't have to keep @MaggieMarley waiting for my dear Onyx? ;)

Just downloaded her haha - and she is pretty! Maybe she wants to be a vampire too?
  • Options

@squirrelwithacup thank you again - I promise he’ll be cared for properly <3

@MaggieMarley No, thank you! I'm sure my dear Onyx loves going on adventures to other games. As long as his beloved Amelia is with him, of course <3
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options

And yup, ‘tis J

Just downloaded her haha

What? That was sarcasm but I'm flattered! She's definitely not eye candy like my other sims. :bawling:
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options

And yup, ‘tis J

Just downloaded her haha

What? That was sarcasm but I'm flattered! She's definitely not eye candy like my other sims. :bawling:
    I know it was - so I downloaded her anyway. I like her :)
  • Options

And yup, ‘tis J

Just downloaded her haha

I see you edited your post after I replied sorry! I'm sure she'd love to be a vampire. I can think of some sims she'd love to be turned by. :lol:
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options
    edited September 2018

And yup, ‘tis J

Just downloaded her haha

I see you edited your post after I replied sorry! I'm sure she'd love to be a vampire. I can think of some sims she'd love to be turned by. :lol:
    Don’t want to go too off topic and bring the anger of the mods down on us so I’ll just say that I am sure I can turn her into a vampire for you! Can I give her a vampire makeover while I’m at it?
  • Options

And yup, ‘tis J

Just downloaded her haha

Don’t want to go too off topic and bring the anger of the mods down on us so I’ll just say that I am sure I can turn her into a vampire for you! Can I give her a vampire makeover while I’m at it?

Not off topic - this is a vampire thread and we're discussing turning a sim into a vampire aren't we? :)
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options

And yup, ‘tis J

Just downloaded her haha

Not off topic - this is a vampire thread and we're discussing turning a sim into a vampire aren't we? :)
    I know, but a mod recently posted in here warning about going off topic and I didn’t think we had so since then I’m paranoid haha. Also worried about burying others’ posts :#
  • Options

And yup, ‘tis J

Just downloaded her haha

I know, but a mod recently posted in here warning about going off topic and I didn’t think we had so since then I’m paranoid haha. Also worried about burying others’ posts :#

@MaggieMarley Yeah I know. I'm a little paranoid too. :lol:
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    @LaBlue0314 wow Bob looks awesome. Did you edit his face or only his body? I’ve not actually played with Bob or Eliza.

I didn't do anything to Bob's face, except change his beard and hairstyle, but I do have default CC skin tones. What you see is strictly from him working out, he is in a club that encourages him to get this way. What he loves to do is either the treadmill or the climbing machine, that one is his favorite. He did this pretty much on his own.
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    @RedDestiny92 I love that Luci got a hamster. What an adorable little furry plasma pack friend. Reggie is such a great name for a hamster too. Be careful to clean him that critters cage - don’t want Luci getting rabid rodent fever!
  • Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    edited September 2018
    Here are Bob and Eliza's children.
    First is Iggy, he's quite a mischievous boy, their cat's name is Ollie
    42381481_1116315688518725_2492671204666638336_o.jpg?_nc_cat=106&oh=49b96de4e24fad33495a5b2bc4ccd97a&oe=5C1CFD21

Their youngest, Kurtis, I'm a little worry about that look on his face; with a skillet in hand, and with that look in his eyes, looking at the TV.
    42296268_1116315938518700_6105348384095207424_o.jpg?_nc_cat=103&oh=8488d490e4ee4ba1d89ac7eacbe89eca&oe=5C273711

Bob teaching his youngest the fine art of sneaking up on his victims.
    42404588_1116315748518719_4737652066279751680_o.jpg?_nc_cat=100&oh=e8edaff86cca396cb8748c5df48dd9c4&oe=5C145DCB
  • Options

Not sure. It took me months for Squirrel to let me have them. Lol
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • Options
    Here is so new vamps for you.....Look what Nigel and I have been up to.....
    qisama7.png
    t8rkYXi.png
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • Options
    Eye candy of bad boy Nigel.....
    rJfsX5Q.png
    jZkPxvZ.png
    6aU0IVw.png
    yXW40Hz.png?1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list