Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Squirrelwithacup's roleplay thread || Come in and join the fun!

Comments

• Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    *Meanwhile, Orion and Skylar continue sitting around doing nothing in the living room :joy:*

*and there's no telling what Alexander and Aurora are up to*

*and Fang is... who knows? Still missing...*

Takumi: *enters the living room*
    Cyrielle: *also enters the living room. Seems a little tired*

Orion: *his head is in Skylar's lap, he's still napping, same as earlier XD*

Skylar: *scrolling through her phone, bored and starting to get a little drowsy herself* *looks up and sees Cy and Takumi* Hello. *smiles* Hey, have either of you seen Fang?

Takumi: *sits down* No, not recently.
    Cyrielle: *sits down next to Takumi*

Skylar: *frowns* Do you think he's okay? It's making me a little nervous that he's suddenly disappeared, considering his... strange behavior...

Takumi: I'm sure he's alright.. Yeah, his behavior is seriously creepy..

Skylar: ... Maybe we should look for him. *gently nudges Orion* Wake up, sweetie.

Orion: *opens his eyes a little* Hm...? *sits up*

Skylar: *gets up* Orion, do you want to come look for Fang with me?

Orion: ...Sure. *smiles a little and gets up as well*

Skylar: *looks at Cy and Takumi* You in? *she doesn't know why, but she gets the feeling she needs to go looking for him*

Takumi: *gets up* Sure.
    Cyrielle: Okay. *also gets up*

Skylar: *walks outside into the backyard, Orion following closely behind* *yells* Fang! Are you out here!?

*there's rustling in the bushes*

Cyrielle: *notices the rustling. Steps a little closer to the bush* Fang...?

*A large, black wolf with piercing yellow eyes emerges from the bushes*

Wolf: *snarling*

Orion: *stumbles backwards, scared to death* That's not Fang!

Skylar: *stands protectively in front of Orion* S-Stay calm. Don't look it in the eyes... where... did it come from?

Wolf: *slowly approaching Orion and Skylar as if it's ready to attack*

Skylar: *looks at Cy and Takumi* G-get away while you have the chance...!

Takumi: *grabs Cy's hand and moves away from the wolf*
    Cyrielle: *grabs Takumi's arm out of fear*

Wolf: *very close to Skylar and Orion, sniffs them* ..... *wags tail and stops snarling, lets out a little yip*

Skylar: What...?

Orion: *petrified*

Wolf: *rolls over in the grass, tongue hanging out*

Skylar: It- ...It wants a belly rub?

Takumi: ...? *steps a little closer*
    Cyrielle: *refusing to let go of Takumi's arm, so is dragged along :D *

Wolf: *realizes he's not getting his belly rubbed, so he stands up and approaches Cy and Takumi, tail wagging*

Cyrielle: Uh... H-hi... Wolf... *shaken up*

Wolf: *walks up to Cy and plum her hand, makes cute puppy dog eyes*

Cyrielle: *eyes widen* Uh... *nervously smiles. Though a little hesitant, reaches out and pets the wolf*

Wolf: *enjoys the petting, tail wags harder*

Orion: ...Skylar, can we keep him?

Skylar: ...Orion... I don't think he's a pet. Fang!

Wolf: *turns to look at Skylar in response to the name, and it's like there's a sudden realization...*

Fang: *returns to his human form*

Orion: *jaw drops*

Skylar: I knew It!

Fang: ...I- I can explain! *panics*

Cyrielle: *takes hand away as soon as Fang returns to his human form*
    Takumi: *speechless*

Fang: *confesses* I'm... a werewolf. I went too long without being in my true form and so I transformed... I had no choice. I hoped no one would f-find me...

Orion: Woah...

Skylar: You should have just told us. Your behavior would have made a lot more sense.

Cyrielle: *nods in agreement*
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    squirrelwithacupsquirrelwithacup Posts: 10,475 Member
    *Meanwhile, Orion and Skylar continue sitting around doing nothing in the living room :joy:*

Skylar: *scrolling through her phone, bored and starting to get a little drowsy herself* *looks up and sees Cy and Takumi* Hello. *smiles* Hey, have either of you seen Fang?

Skylar: *frowns* Do you think he's okay? It's making me a little nervous that he's suddenly disappeared, considering his... strange behavior...

Skylar: ... Maybe we should look for him. *gently nudges Orion* Wake up, sweetie.

Skylar: *looks at Cy and Takumi* You in? *she doesn't know why, but she gets the feeling she needs to go looking for him*

Skylar: *walks outside into the backyard, Orion following closely behind* *yells* Fang! Are you out here!?

Skylar: *stands protectively in front of Orion* S-Stay calm. Don't look it in the eyes... where... did it come from?

Wolf: *very close to Skylar and Orion, sniffs them* ..... *wags tail and stops snarling, lets out a little yip*

Wolf: *realizes he's not getting his belly rubbed, so he stands up and approaches Cy and Takumi, tail wagging*

Cyrielle: *eyes widen* Uh... *nervously smiles. Though a little hesitant, reaches out and pets the wolf*

Wolf: *turns to look at Skylar in response to the name, and it's like there's a sudden realization...*

Fang: *confesses* I'm... a werewolf. I went too long without being in my true form and so I transformed... I had no choice. I hoped no one would f-find me...

Skylar: You should have just told us. Your behavior would have made a lot more sense.

Fang: I-I thought you would all be... afraid of me...

Skylar: Honestly, I think I was more afraid of you NOT knowing you're part dog. *laughs* No one here is going to judge you, Fang.

Fang: You know... um, my name isn't actually Fang. Well, it's my last name. But... my first name is Wolfe. I didn't mention that because it's uh, kind of obvious.

Orion: Wolfe Fang. *smiles* Well, I'm still calling you Fang. I'm used to it now.

Skylar: Same here! Looks like you're stuck with Fang.

Fang: I like the sound of Fang better anyway. *grins, but looks like he's snarling*
    37oYgl3.png
    Nightshade: A Simlit || Blogspot || Forum Thread
    See exclusive content and stay updated about Nightshade on my Instagram page!
  • Options
    TheAemaSimmingTheAemaSimming Posts: 2,684 Member
    Meg: *sees Amelia ahead* Amelia! Amelia! I'm here, I'm here.

*falls to the ground just short of her, feeling Hamlet's struggle* He's not here! He...He's after Onyx! Amelia you have to return to Onyx! He needs you!!!

*grips the thread connecting her to Hamlet and funnels spiritual energy towards him*

Amelia! Go to Onyx!

Amelia: *has went into a total state of panic* Meg, what about you!? I-I can't just leave you here, what if he comes back!? *takes a deep breath, trying to compose herself. She has to go back. She has to help Onyx!*

Hamlet: I know who you are, and you're not welcome here! *has ??? pinned to the ground*

???: I'm not welcome to visit my own daughter?

Hamlet: You're here to hurt her! *feels Meg's support, and he feels stronger* You're trying to use Onyx to do it! But I won't let you, Sebastian!

Sebastian: And how do you plan to stop me? If it wasn't for Amelia, I'd still have my wife! I'd... I'd still be alive! *huh?* I have to get my revenge! If I can't have love and life because of her, then neither can she!

Hamlet: *knows what he has to do* ... *looks over at Onyx* Thank you... for everything.

Onyx: Hamlet, what are you--

Hamlet: *before Onyx can finish his question, he closes his eyes and a light engulfs him again, this time surrounding Sebastian as well*

Sebastian: *cries out* No! What are you doing!?

Hamlet: What I have to do to protect the people I care about... and my duty as their guardian! *the light explodes into a blinding glow, and when it fades, Sebastian is gone... and Hamlet, now a hamster once more, lies motionless on the ground*

(Hehehehe... :))

(Hamlet!!!!!! NOOOOOOO!!!!!)

Meg:*tears suddenly fill her eyes as she feels the negative and positive energy explode and become neutral once again. Hamlet's link pulls her back suddenly and she finds herself collapsed backwards on the floor.*

*Tears still streaming down her cheeks, she sits up and crawls towards him* Hamlet! Hamlet!
  • Options
    edited September 2018

*falls to the ground just short of her, feeling Hamlet's struggle* He's not here! He...He's after Onyx! Amelia you have to return to Onyx! He needs you!!!

*grips the thread connecting her to Hamlet and funnels spiritual energy towards him*

Amelia! Go to Onyx!

Amelia: *has went into a total state of panic* Meg, what about you!? I-I can't just leave you here, what if he comes back!? *takes a deep breath, trying to compose herself. She has to go back. She has to help Onyx!*

Hamlet: I know who you are, and you're not welcome here! *has ??? pinned to the ground*

Hamlet: You're here to hurt her! *feels Meg's support, and he feels stronger* You're trying to use Onyx to do it! But I won't let you, Sebastian!

Sebastian: And how do you plan to stop me? If it wasn't for Amelia, I'd still have my wife! I'd... I'd still be alive! *huh?* I have to get my revenge! If I can't have love and life because of her, then neither can she!

Hamlet: *knows what he has to do* ... *looks over at Onyx* Thank you... for everything.

Hamlet: *before Onyx can finish his question, he closes his eyes and a light engulfs him again, this time surrounding Sebastian as well*

Hamlet: What I have to do to protect the people I care about... and my duty as their guardian! *the light explodes into a blinding glow, and when it fades, Sebastian is gone... and Hamlet, now a hamster once more, lies motionless on the ground*

Meg:*tears suddenly fill her eyes as she feels the negative and positive energy explode and become neutral once again. Hamlet's link pulls her back suddenly and she finds herself collapsed backwards on the floor.*

*Tears still streaming down her cheeks, she sits up and crawls towards him* Hamlet! Hamlet!

(MWAHAHA!)

Onyx: *already stumbling over to him as well, in tears* No! No... please...!

Hamlet: *lifeless*

Amelia: *suddenly opens her eyes, finally heeding Onyx's calls to return. She sobs out, confused and disoriented* Onyx! *bawling, so overwhelmed and scared from everything*

Onyx: *hears Amelia and, knowing that Meg is going to Hamlet, turns and runs to her* Amelia! *helps her to her feet and pulls her into a hug* It's okay... I'm here...

Amelia: *sobs into his shoulder* I-I thought I might lose you... he wanted to hurt you... he wanted to hurt both of us...

Onyx: *holds her tighter, doesn't ever want to let go* I'm sorry. I should have been there for you...

Amelia: No... Meg and I had to do it alone. If you were there too, he might have... *sobs harder*

Onyx: *Amelia's emotion heighten his and he finds himself sobbing too* Who was he...? And w-why did he... want to hurt us?
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options

Amelia! Go to Onyx!

(MWAHAHA!)

Amelia: *suddenly opens her eyes, finally heeding Onyx's calls to return. She sobs out, confused and disoriented* Onyx! *bawling, so overwhelmed and scared from everything*

Onyx: *hears Amelia and, knowing that Meg is going to Hamlet, turns and runs to her* Amelia! *helps her to her feet and pulls her into a hug* It's okay... I'm here...

Amelia: *sobs into his shoulder* I-I thought I might lose you... he wanted to hurt you... he wanted to hurt both of us...

Onyx: *holds her tighter, doesn't ever want to let go* I'm sorry. I should have been there for you...

Amelia: No... Meg and I had to do it alone. If you were there too, he might have... *sobs harder*

Onyx: *Amelia's emotion heighten his and he finds himself sobbing too* Who was he...? And w-why did he... want to hurt us?

Meg: *reaches Hamlet, his energy is gone but she gently holds him in her hands close to her heart* Hamlet... Hamlet... please don't let go of life yet. *Meg calls to aura connection, she calls so strongly her entire aura glows bright purple* Please... please...

*she's never called a spirit back to its vessel, so she has no idea if this will work, but she can't let him go not without a fight*
  • Options

Skylar: Honestly, I think I was more afraid of you NOT knowing you're part dog. *laughs* No one here is going to judge you, Fang.

Fang: You know... um, my name isn't actually Fang. Well, it's my last name. But... my first name is Wolfe. I didn't mention that because it's uh, kind of obvious.

Orion: Wolfe Fang. *smiles* Well, I'm still calling you Fang. I'm used to it now.

Fang: I like the sound of Fang better anyway. *grins, but looks like he's snarling*

Cyrielle: *smiles*
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options

Amelia! Go to Onyx!

(MWAHAHA!)

Meg: *reaches Hamlet, his energy is gone but she gently holds him in her hands close to her heart* Hamlet... Hamlet... please don't let go of life yet. *Meg calls to aura connection, she calls so strongly her entire aura glows bright purple* Please... please...

*she's never called a spirit back to its vessel, so she has no idea if this will work, but she can't let him go not without a fight*

Hamlet: *suddenly... he opens his eyes and lifts his little head up to look at Meg. There's a deep sadness in his eyes, and he squeaks weakly at her*

Onyx: *still comforting Amelia, he looks over his shoulder at Meg* Hamlet... is he...? *he feels his heart sink*

Amelia: Hamlet... what's wrong with Hamlet? *unaware*
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options
    (@LyricSimsz15 :bawling: can you believe what has happened to Hamlet!?!? :bawling:)
  • Options
    (@LyricSimsz15 :bawling: can you believe what has happened to Hamlet!?!? :bawling:)

(Can you believe you didn't read my last post? ;))
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options
    Meg: *so busy calling she doesn't hear Hamlet until Onyx speaks*

*She looks down at him.* H-hamlet??
  • Options

(I'm still too busy :bawling::bawling::bawling: *hic* )
  • Options

(I couldn't at the time :()
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options

Hamlet: *stares into Meg's eyes, but does not respond*

*A voice enters her mind... Hamlet's voice* My guardian powers are fading. In a few minutes... I'll be nothing more than a normal hamster. But please... tell them how much I care about them for me...
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options

Skylar: Let's all go back inside. I wonder how things are going with Amelia and Meg...
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options

Skylar: Let's all go back inside. I wonder how things are going with Amelia and Meg...
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options

Takumi: Okay.. *nervous. Everything Meg said is replaying in his head*
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options

(Do you guys think I could really kill off our little hamster buddy? I'm not that heartless! I'm vegan, remember? No animals harmed :joy: I suppose I should go ahead and say that I promise everything will work out and Hamlet will be just fine! :))
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options

*Orion, Skylar and Fang return to the living room*

Skylar: *looks around* ...Shouldn't they be done by now?
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options
    edited September 2018

*A voice enters her mind... Hamlet's voice* My guardian powers are fading. In a few minutes... I'll be nothing more than a normal hamster. But please... tell them how much I care about them for me...

Meg: *nods her head numbly* He's ok...He loves you all so much...he gave away his voice...

He's okay... he'll be ok...*she slumps over herself, still holding Hamlet tightly to her chest* We'll be ok... I just need to sleep... *collapses into sleep, Hamlet tenderly help against her.*
  • Options

(Do you guys think I could really kill off our little hamster buddy? I'm not that heartless! I'm vegan, remember? No animals harmed :joy: I suppose I should go ahead and say that I promise everything will work out and Hamlet will be just fine! :))

(All I could see was lifeless Hamlet on the floor... I thought of nothing else.)
  • Options

Takumi: *beginning to feel anxious. Doesn't say anything*
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options

Takumi: *beginning to feel anxious. Doesn't say anything*

*Loud thump can be heard as Meg collapses to sleep on the floor up in Amelia's room*
  • Options

Meg: *nods her head numbly* He's ok...He loves you all so much...he gave away his voice...

He;s okay... he'll be ok..,.*she slumps over herself, still holding Hamlet tightly to her chest* We'll be ok... I just need to sleep... *collapses into sleep, Hamlet tenderly help against her.*

Amelia: She's exhausted... *feeling completely drained herself*

Onyx: *nods* And you must be too. Lay down and get some rest, okay? I'll join you in a bit, but first... *walks over to Meg and gently lifts her off the ground* I'm going to take her somewhere she can rest.

Amelia: *nods* Okay. *walks, or really stumbles, over to the bed and practically flops onto it, exhaustion overcoming her*

Onyx: *carries Meg, with Hamlet in tow, to the spare room she's been staying in and lays her on the bed* *pats Hamlet on the head, and walks out, turning off the light as he leaves*

*He returns to him and Amelia's room, and lays down beside her. Though she is already asleep, he kisses her forehead and snuggles up to her, feeling incredibly relieved that she's okay*
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options
    (It's INSANELY late so I need to go to bed! Of course I'm excited to continue this in the morning, but for now, goodnight! :))
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options
    (It's INSANELY late so I need to go to bed! Of course I'm excited to continue this in the morning, but for now, goodnight! :))

(Night Squirrel!)
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...